Something's Different About Mary 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary opened her legs more and started thrusting against Susan's probing fingers, "What did you do?"

"I kept pestering him until he came clean and told me what he did." Susan giggled and added, "I can be quite the pest. Anyways, I didn't believe him until Stevie showed me how he did it."

"Didn't you get mad?"

Susan shook her head, "No, I found that I liked the idea of wearing high heels, and even seeing those on other women excited me." She blushed, "I made Julie walk all over because I loved seeing the boots on her."

Mary looked back at the game system and then Susan, "I bet Steve would love a pair of sluts making love to him and each other while wearing high heels with their latex." She paused and smiled, "Show me how it works."

Both got out of the hot tub and walked over to the little key pad on the post. Susan pulled up a menu of options. Picking clothing she typed high heel shoes and pressed enter. She looked at Mary and said, "It did not know what latex was, so I had to describe it as a shiny rubbery body covering." She looked back at the little screen on the post then back at her mistress before speaking; "Now it wants to know how much effect you want. It goes from zero to nine."

"Zero to nine?"

Susan shrugged, "I asked the same question. According to Stevie, it only used one digit to set levels. What should we set Julie's at?"

Mary looked at the screen and back Susan, "What did you do with Steve last night and he with you?"

"Well, I only put his at a six; I just wanted him to be open to the ideas of latex." She looked at the screen, "Funny, I never thought to ask what setting he used." She looked at Mary with a twinkle in her eye, "Go for a nine?"

Mary looked once more at Julie laying in the gaming system playing and then said, "Let's see what an eight does instead." She moved over to the couch and sat down on it to watch the split screen. A little bit later Susan came over and sat next to her. Glancing at her Mary said, "Now what happens?"

"You can't see it, but the foot pedals are adjusting themselves, so it feels like she is walking in low heels instead of flat footed." She pointed to the game side, "Oh look it's started. See she is being offered a choice between flat boots or ones that look nicer and have heels."

Mary looked and saw that the flats were ugly as sin while the other ones with heels looked sexy though unpractical for the game Julie was playing. As she would have herself, Mary watched Julie pick the ugly ones and in the next battle die. The screen went back to the boot reward point and she again picked the flats. She lasted a little bit longer but again died. That happened over and over until Julie picked the sexy boots. She was able to win the fights and continue in the game.

Every few minutes the game would pause and offer her an upgrade in armor and weapons. At one point she was supposed to talk to towns' people for information. However, no one would talk other than to say she looked wrong. In the other side of the screen Mary could see Julie getting frustrated. She finally found a little house outside of town where a woman would talk to her.

Susan turned up the volume just in time for Mary to hear the woman say, "Of course you look wrong. Look at those shoes you are wearing." She lifted her skirt to display her five-inch-high heels. "You need a pair like this before you will even get the time of day." Then a menu popped up showing pictures of various shoes and the prices of them. The funny thing was that the higher the heel, the lower the price.

Julie picked one that looked like the store keeper's shoes and the lady replied, "Oh no, you are much more refined than those M'lady." She then picked the cheapest pair, ones that caused her to stand on her tippy toes and the woman replied, "Oh, those are delicious, they make me wet just looking at them." The screen showed a cartoonish Julie wearing the ballet shoes and leather armor. Somehow it did look erotic even to Mary watching from the outside.

After that everyone in the town greeted Julie like she was long lost lover. Men would greet her with kisses and women would display their shoes before nuzzling her. After a time, Mary could hear Julie's little mews of need and a slight sloshing of the water. Finally, the townspeople led her to see the queen who took one look at her and said, "Everyone clear the room except the two of us."

Susan looked at Mary confused, "I don't remember that happening when I played."

Mary looked from the screen showing Julie to Susan and back again. Her lover, soul mate, and slave was in a gaming machine and they had decided to see if they could get Julie to enjoy shoes more. Now Susan was telling her that what was happening was not what she went though. Before she could reply she caught a movement in the screen and watched as the queen lifted her own dress to display shoes like Julies.

The queen stood and walked down to where Julie was standing and said, "I find high heels very sexy, don't you?"

In the other side of the screen Julie mewed, "Yes..."

"Look at them," The queens voice said as the camera panned down to her dainty feet. "Sexy to look at...Sexy to wear."

Julie's breath got short and it looked like her eyes dilated as she stared open mouthed at the shoes filling the screen, "Sexy..."

Beside her she heard Susan say softly, "Sexy..."

Mary looked at Susan and then at Julie. Other than laying in a pool of water both women had the same look in their eyes and same slack jawed face. "Susan, snap out of it."

Susan blinked a few times and then blushed, "I'm sorry mistress. I guess I got caught up in the story."

Mary looked at Susan a moment more before turning back to the screen. What she saw caused her to blink back tears. The screen was flashing quickly different pairs of high heels as the queen's voice kept repeating the words, "Sexy to look at...Sexy to wear."

On the other side of the monitor Julie's eyes were fully dilated as she stared up at the screen. "Sexy to look at, Sexy to wear..." her voice said with a slur.

Mary became aware of Susan saying softly, "Sexy to look at...Sexy to wear."

Looking at her she said again, "Snap out of it Susan." Unlike before, Susan kept staring at the screen saying those words.

Mary stood up and blocked Susan's view and said, "This is not funny Susan!"

Instead of replying, Susan kept staring where the monitor would be and kept speaking the same damned words as Julie did. Mary ran over to the controls and looked at it helplessly, "Where it the off button?" she wailed in frustration.

From behind her she heard a woman's voice say, "Thank you for playing your new gaming system. Please have a nice day." Glancing around she saw that the game was over, and the lid was opening on the system.

Hurrying over to Julie Mary said, "Are you ok?"

Julie looked up at Mary and said, "Of course mistress, why wouldn't I?"

Mary looked at her and then at Susan who walked over smiling, "How did you like the game?"

Julie looked at her, "That was awesome; I could feel myself fighting and walking around." Crawling out, she took the towel that Susan offered her and dried off. Looking at Mary she added, "You should try it mistress. All I can say is wow!"

Mary shook her head, "Um, not now, perhaps later." She glanced at the clock and saw it was just after five, "Oh what time do you expect Steve in?"

Susan looked at the clock and squeaked, "Any time now."

Mary nodded, "Then it is time to get dressed." She looked at Julie, "You need to shower the salt off before you change."

Julie looked at her, "Of course mistress." She sat down on the floor to put her boots on. However first she held and caressed them with a funny look on her face. Finally, she looked up at Mary and said, "Something's wrong mistress."

Mary crouched down next to her, "What is it love?"

Julie looked at the shoes in her hands, she was still caressing them. Looking at Mary she said, "Why do I find these shoes so damn sexy now?"

Mary said, "Like sexy to wear and sexy to look at?"

Julie nodded, "That's what I was thinking." She looked at Mary confused, "How did you know?"

Mary looked up at Susan and then back to Julie, "Because the game system helped you see high heels in a whole new light." She paused and said, "Is that a problem?"

Julie looked at the shoes and then Mary, "No mistress. As long as you approve I am happy." She put on the ankle boots and stood. She tried a few steps and smiled, "It even helped my balance."

As they headed upstairs to get dressed, Mary decided she needed to have a little talk with Steve. While she did not mind Julie having a thing about shoes, the end process worried her. She listened halfheartedly as the girls talked about the game as she dressed in a latex dress that came down to her lower thighs.

Putting on the boots she bought she noticed that both Susan and Julie had stopped dressing to stare at them. "Like them?" she asked teasingly. Both nodded opened mouth with lust in their eyes. She sat down, crossed her legs and started swinging her foot back and forth. As they watched the boot move back and forth in frank admiration Mary realized that their lust was turning her on.

Mary was just getting ready to lay back and tell them to worship her and her boots when the front door closed, and she heard Steve calling out, "Pumpkin, I'm home."

Susan looked at the door and said, "We're in the bedroom honey." She glanced at Mary and when Mary shook her head no added, "I got Chinese for dinner. How about warming it up and we will be right down."

Dinner was informal and relaxed. As they ate, Mary and Steve talked about the new company and the process she would have to go through in starting it. Her eyes got a bit glazed at one point and he said, "Don't worry mistress; I will be beside you every moment."

Mary nodded, "I would expect no less. But either way I am glad you're helping me Steve." She had noticed that all three kept finding excuses to drop things on the floor throughout the meal, "Clumsy tonight, are we?" she asked. All three faces blushed in reply. Looking at Steve she said, "Tell me Steve, how long have you had a thing about high heels?"

"Me? Heels?" Steve replied. "What makes you think that mistress?"

Mary spun in her chair and lifted one of her legs. "You mean to say these do nothing for you?"

Steve blushed and stared at the boots, "Um, ever since I was a teen, mistress."

"I see," Mary replied. Standing she looked at Susan, "Would you and Julie do the dishes while Steve and I have a little alone time?"

Susan looked at Julie and then back at her mistress, "How long do you want mistress? All night and can we play together?"

Mary smiled, "No just an hour or so. As for play..." She walked over and bent down between the pair. "Of course, you two can play and enjoy each other. You never need my permission for that my dear slaves." Standing she looked at Steve, "Would you care to come with me?"

Steve gulped and nodded. Once they were out of the kitchen he said, "Did I do something wrong?"

Mary led him down the hall and stopped at the top of the stairs to the basement. Turning to face him she said, "Other than dodging my question you mean?" Turning she headed down to the basement before he could reply. "I wanted to talk to you about that," she said pointing at the gaming system.

Steve started to say, "What do you..." he saw the look in her eye and stopped himself. "What would you like to know mistress?"

Instead of replying, Mary went over to the couch and sat down. Crossing her legs, she started swinging one back and forth slowly. Like a moth attracted to light, Steve walked over and sat down while staring at the boot. "I got a chance to watch a demo with Julie inside it," she started. "Susan showed me a little thing that you can do about shoes and the desire of them and explained you had done it to her as she did to Julie this afternoon." She stopped her foot in mid swing and said harshly, "I want to know what right you have to mind fuck people!"

Mary was mad, first Steve had dodged a question when she had asked and then had made this and used it on Susan. And to top it off, he must have programmed Susan to use it on others all for his advantage. Standing she looked down at him and hissed, "You accused me of wanting to use you for my advantage today! Now I find out that you are doing it for your own good; First by programming Susan into a shoe slut and setting her up to do others all for your gratification!" Mary had to turn away to keep herself from slapping him as hard as she could, "Damn it Steve, how could you? I respected you."

"Mistress," Steve said looking up at the angry woman standing before him. He reached out to touch her arm and instead of turning she jerked it away. "Mary please, look at me and let me explain."

Mary didn't turn as she replied, "Explain what?"

Steve looked down, "I just wanted Susan to enjoy my fetish a little more that's all."

Mary turned and looked at him, "Well you got your wish in spades." She sat down once more and added, "Is there a way to reverse it?"

"Yes mistress," her replied not looking at her. "You just set the level below 4 and it reverses the action."

He finally looked up at her and said, "I know I should have lowered the level, but she was so happy and well..."

"You were enjoying it also," Mary replied. When he nodded said softly, "Did the company really make it?"

Steve looked at it and then her, "Oh yes, we have a government contract to see if we can come up with a battle trainer for urban warfare." He smiled, "This is what we came up with. You can link several together and go through the game as a group."

"And the mind control? Is that government issue?"

"Mind control? It's not mind control." Steve replied looking at her. "It could not turn you into a mindless zombie for example or even force you to give an employee a 2.4 million trust fund."

Mary's eyes got big, "2.4 mil? I can't take that Steve. No way in hell! I thought you two were talking ten grand or so." When he opened his mouth, she put her finger against it. "We will talk it over later. Right now, I want to know how this thing works."

Steve nodded and said, "As you wish mistress, but you will lose. You don't know how persuasive Susan can be." He stood and walked over to the post. "Did Susan explain anything?"

"She did everything except what the controls do."

Steve nodded and said, "Ok once the person is in and running the stimulation. You turn it on here," he pressed a green button. "The menu pops up and you type in what you wanted to change, for example shoes."

Mary nodded, "Susan showed me that. What about if you need to stop it?"

Steve looked at her, "Press the green button again."

"Oh," She hadn't thought about that. "Ok one more question, what's the deal with the flashing shoes and words at the end? If that's not mind control I don't know what is."

Steve shrugged, "Like I said, it will not make you do something you would not consider on your own mistress." He paused and added, "That is just reinforces the lesion."

Mary nodded, "Okay, strip down and get in."

Steve looked at her, "What?"

"You heard me," Mary replied holding her hands on her hips. "You said I can't make you do anything you would not normally do so you are safe right?"

Steve nodded slowly though he made no move to get undressed, "Yes mistress."

"So, prove it to me Steve. Or so help me god I will walk out that door and scream to everyone who will listen what you have down here. Then, not only will you lose your government contact. Susan will never forgive you for driving me away." She stared at him until he nodded and started getting undressed.

Once Steve was in he looked up at her with worry on his face. Mary relented and bent down to kiss his cheek, "Don't worry dear, I not going to do anything you won't love."

He mumbled, "That's what I am worried about."

When the top closed and he started his futuristic war game Mary walked over to the console and looked at it. She picked clothing and then typed "high heel worship, latex" the machine having learned what latex was did not ask her to describe it as she expected. Instead it simply asked her to set level. Looking at the game system she said as she pressed the number nine, "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander."

Going back to the main menu she typed help and was taken to another menu. Typing in submission she wondered how much Steve had not told her. A little hourglass showed up and after about a minute she read the answer. Going back to the main page she typed in behavior and it led her to an unlisted page. "Hmm," she said looking at the options.

She typed in dominate and it led her to another page. It asked gender and after checking female it asked for a name. Mary typed her own name in and hit enter. To her surprise it asked then for a picture. The only picture she had was the one on her driver's license. Hurrying upstairs she grabbed her purse and pulled it out. Going back downstairs she slid it into a slot. The hourglass showed back up and then her picture appeared on the head of a figure. Next to the figure were little sliders to adjust body size and build.

It took Mary a little time to get the proportions right but when it was done she looked at a little version of herself on the screen. Pressing enter again the machine asked for a level. She looked at the system and pressed nine again. The stimulator flashed up, "processing...processing...integrated"

Mary turned and headed up stairs. She found the dishes done and both Susan and Julie in a sixty-nine position making love. What made it odd was that each other's hands were caressing the high heels of the other woman. "Looks like fun," Mary said. When both looked at her she added, "Stevie decided to play a game, how about we go down and watch while playing?"

Reaching the basement, Susan turned on the monitor and they settled back to watch. After a moment Mary said, "It looks like my boots need some loving, any takers?" Before she could say more, both girls were at her feet, their bodies rubbing against her boots. "Whoever pleases me more gets to orgasm," she added a moment later.

Susan started kissing the boot as her hands ran over it. Julie took one look at her and lowered herself to the heel. She started sucking on it like it was a cock. Mary watched, she could feel herself getting very excited by Julie's actions. While high heels were nice and very sexy, she never considered herself as having a fetish for them. Not like she did for latex at least.

It was Susan who upped the ante; she unzipped her lower zipper on her cat suit and started using Mary's shoe tip against her labia. As soon as Julie saw what she was doing she moved to mirror her actions. Before Mary knew what was happening, she was foot fucking both women with the tips of her boots.

Mary's hand reached under her short latex skirt and started rubbing her clit. Moaning in pleasure at the stimulation she leaned back her head and went with the flow. It took her just a minute or so to reach an orgasm. Opening her eyes, she saw both women were staring at her open legs and hand with rapt attention as they masturbated with her feet.

Pulling her hand out she offered to one and then the other to taste. Finally, Mary said, "You both win, you may cum now." The orgasms rippled through both women causing them to flop back on the floor. Though their hands no longer guided Mary's feet, she continued to rub their clits with them. The sight of watching both of them orgasming on command filled her with a rush of pleasure unlike she had ever felt before. When the twitching stopped Mary commanded, "Again slaves, orgasm again."

Both women thrashed their heads and gripped at the carpet as their bodies felt pleasure. While Julie was loud in her orgasm, Susan only mewed and moaned softly, other than that they acted the same. As they came down from the high, Mary said, "Don't stop now loves, cum again and let it all out."