Something's Different About Mary 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For once Mary was truly frightened at the reaction of the pair. Susan's voice got louder as her body thrashed and arched into the boot. Julie on the other hand became stiff and just twitched slightly. They both slumped at the same time and after a minute looked at each other before looking up not speaking.

"Looks like someone had a good time," Mary said smiling at the pair. "Now be good and clean each other and my boots properly." Instead of licking the boot that fucked them Susan and Julie shared a passionate kiss and switched sides. Both worked slowly savoring the taste of their sister before sitting up. "Whoever can keep from having an orgasm while the other licks, gets to clean me." She smiled and added, "Of course you are free to have one if you want to."

Julie grinned and looked at Susan, "This time I am going to win." She pushed Susan to the ground and straddled her face. Lowering her mouth Julie started licking and working with her fingers against Susan's flower. True to her word, Susan's body started thrashing against Julie as she orgasmed. Julie stopped long enough to look at Mary and say, "I win mistress."

Mart smiled and replied, "Well finish up and get up here slave." In short order Julie sat up and moved to kneel between Mary's legs. With her still sitting on the dress her flower was at the end of a latex tunnel.

Julie looked at it and moved her head in. With the latex forming a tunnel she found that Mary's musk and scent of latex were stronger than before. She would have orgasmed had she been allowed to just from the smell alone. However, she could not and instead savored her mistress's and the latex taste as her hand stroked Mary's boots. Had she died, she would have thought she was in heaven. Finally, the last little bit was gone and with great reluctance she slid her head out. "Does that meet with your approval mistress?" Julie said softly as she looked up at Mary.

"It does Julie. Now come up here so we can watch Steve play."

As it turned out Julie's timing worked out well. They only had to watch for a minute when Steve reached a futuristic throne room. The woman who sat there was wearing a body suit with gloves made from shiny silver latex while on her feet were high heel boots. Instead of standing and joining him on the floor she remained seated and looked at him as if he were a dog or something.

Susan looked at Mary, "Mistress that looks like you."

Mary shook her head, "No, can't be me."

Julie nodded, "I agree with Susan, it does look like you."

Mary watched as her twin looked down at Steve in the game. "Well slave, I see you made it this far and think you deserve a reward," the woman's voice said.

Susan turned to say something, but Mary said, "Shhh, just watch."

When Steve made no reply the woman said again, "Do you deserve a reward?"

Finally, Steve replied, "Serving you is reward enough mistress."

The woman smiled, however it was not a pleasant smile. "That's right. Now you can approach me and worship my boots." The camera panned down to her boots until they filled the screen. Mary looked from one to the other and saw the same glazed expression that Steve had on the split screen. The boot moved slightly, and the woman's voice said soothingly, "Sexy to look at... Sexy to worship... Loving latex... Submitting to your mistress..."

Suddenly the screen started flashing pictures of dominant women, all who had Mary's face. Each was dressed in latex and high heels. The voice took on a soothing sound as it repeated the phrases. She heard Susan's and then Julie's voice take up the words a beat before Steve's did on the monitor. Standing she waved her hands in front of both women to no avail.

Instead of calling to them, she went over to the post. On it was a time counting down. Below was the word, "extend? Y" She pressed Y and then it asked time. Typing in 10 Mary watched as the timer changed from five minutes remaining to fifteen minutes remaining. Looking back at the screen she saw that the images speeded up until they on for a fraction of a second before switching. She became so caught up in watching the monitor that she lost track of time and where she was.

When the screen stopped flashing and the door to the system opened, Mary blinked a few times becoming aware of where she was. She walked over to the pod and looked down at Steve who was looking around dazed, "How do you feel?"

Steve looked up at Mary with wonder in his eyes and said, "That was you," Just as Susan and Julie walked up.

"See I told you it looked like you mistress," Susan agreed as Julie nodded.

Mary smiled, "Well, no matter." She extended her hand and helped Steve get out. Looking him over, she licked her lips as her eyes focused on his hard cock. "Why don't you run up to the bedroom for a quick shower and put on some latex." Raising her eyes to look him in the eyes she added, "I have a game to play that you will love."

Steve felt his knees go weak as mistress stared at his cock. He was harder than he had been for years. When her eye met his he realized that he would do anything for Mary. No wonder Susan had been so unwavering about mistress's needs and wants coming first. Mary radiated power, and charisma unlike anyone he had met before. "As you wish mistress," he finally stammered breaking eye contact. His eyes dropped to the ground where they caught sight of the three pairs of high heels causing his breath to catch.

Mary looked down at where he was looking, "Oh, Stevie likes our high heels." Giggling she added, "Don't worry slave, you will have your chance to kiss and worship them...if you're good." She saw his cock twitch and a pearl of milky white fluid gather on the tip. Reaching down she wiped it off with the tip of her finger. Raising her hand slowly as he watched, she licked the bead of precum off. "Now, I want you to hurry we have a busy night ahead of us." Steve turned and all but ran upstairs. Mary turned to the girls and smiled. "Why don't you two go up and help him shower and dress. I will be along in a second."

Looking back at the gaming system, Mary decided she needed one of those for her house. She also decided she needed the manual also, so she could figure out how it worked. As much fun as it was to do to Steve what he had done to Susan, it did not make it right. Turning everything off, she headed up to the bedroom.

She found all three standing and waiting for her. Like the others, Steve was wearing a latex cat suit. The difference was that his had a thick, ribbed, black cock sticking out the front. Looking at them Mary smiled and licked her lips, "Okay, here is the game I am thinking of to play." She paused and looked at Susan and Julie, "Girls, your job is to get Steve to orgasm any way you can."

Susan looked at Julie and started giggling, "This will be easy."

Mary looked at Steve, "Your job, will to keep from orgasming." She paused and then added, "The winner or winners get to come to bed and make love to me all night, while the loser sleeps on the floor."

She walked up to Steve and rested her hands on his shoulders. Leaning in she whispered to him, "I hope you win. I have never had a man and want you to be my first."

Steve looked at her in surprise, his mistress was a virgin? "I won't let you down mistress," he replied softly.

Going back so she could look at the three Mary added, "Oh and one more thing, you can orgasm whenever you want without my command." She smiled and looked at Julie and Susan, "Go get him girls!" To her surprise, instead of pouncing on him, Susan took Julie to the side and started whispering to her.

Once the girls had talked for a minute or so, they turned to look at him smiling. Each took one of his hands, led him over to a chair and sat him down. Getting on the floor before him Susan said in a sultry voice, "Do you remember how much you wanted to see me and another girl make love while wearing high heels Stevie?" Steve gulped and nodded. Susan smiled and ran her hands over Julie's body before speaking again. "Are these high enough or would you rather me wear my special ones?"

Steve tried to look away, but his eyes were glued to his wife and Julie's bodies. In a timid voice he said, "Those are fine dear."

Susan and Julie moved closer and raised one foot each on to the chair between his legs. "Are you sure?" Susan giggled. She looked at Julie and winked, "Why don't you keep him entertained sis while I go get my special boots on."

Julie smiled and leaned in to give Susan a long slow kiss, "Sure thing lover." She looked at Steve and lowering her foot as she started rubbing her body against him. Sliding lower she looked down at the stiff latex cock sticking up and took it into her mouth. Looking up at him she slowly sucked and raked her teeth over it.

When Susan reappeared, she was wearing knee high boots that forced her to stand on her toes. The boots looked like the ones that Julie put on in her game at the end. Seeing them, Julie squealed in pleasure and hurried over to her. Forgetting Steve, Julie pulled Susan down to the floor and started rubbing and kissing her body. Working her way down to Susan's boots she mewed in pleasure as she kissed and licked them.

In a matter of moments, they were in a sixty nine position licking and sucking on each other's flowers. Even from Mary's viewpoint they looked hot. She glanced at Steve sitting in a chair and noticed he was masturbating slowly as he watched them too. Walking over behind him she leaned over and kissed his neck. "I want you inside me so bad I can hardly stand it," she whispered into his ear.

Steve looked up at her and she could have sworn she heard him whimper as she trailed her hand across his latex covered chest. Standing Mary made her way over to the others and crouched down, "Slaves?" When she had their attention, she tilted her head towards Steve, "Aren't you forgetting someone?"

Julie got up from Susan and blushed, "I'm sorry mistress. I don't know what came over me." She caught sight of Susan's boots and started stroking them slightly, "These boots..." her voice trailed off as she continued stroking and staring at the boots. She shook her head and looked up at Mary, "I'm sorry mistress, you were saying?"

Mary looked at Susan and said, "Do those boots do that to everyone or is Julie special?"

Susan looked at Mary and then down at her feet, "I haven't worn them before tonight". Her hand caressed the black leather foot. Her fingers wrapped around it and slid up and down as if it were a huge oddly formed cock. As Mary watched entranced, Susan stared mewing in pleasure and her hand sped up.

Before she could get carried away, Mary stopped her hand and said pointedly, "Stop that." Susan looked up at her, her eyes glazed. It took only a moment for Susan's eyes to clear though a raging lust still burned deeply in them. Mary looked back at Steve who sat staring at them with lust in his eyes. Turning back to the pair she smiled slightly, "You know, if you put the penis gag on Stevie and lay him on his back, both of you could make love to him while facing each other."

Julie looked at Susan and said, "Heads or tails?" She got up and rummaged through the stuff she and Mary had brought from the apartment. Holding up the double-sided gag she walked slowly over to Steve. "Open wide," she said as she offered it to him. When he looked towards Mary, Julie caught his chin and turned him back to her, "Mistress said we could play and make you cum any way we wanted to." She offered him the gag once more and said, "Now open up."

Susan crawled over and looked up at him, "Darling, you're about to become a living double dildo for us." Once he was gagged, she pulled him down to the floor and she started caressing his latex and kissing it. After Julie had joined her she looked up at his face and said, "Just think about it Steve, you are about to make love to two latex sluts wearing high heels at the same time." She looked at Julie and said, "Heads..."

Julie smiled and moved down. Looking him in the eye, she pulled her slick labia apart and mounted him slowly. As she slid down his latex covered pole her head rolled back and a low moan of pleasure emitted from her. Once she was seated all the way in she looked at Susan, "Your turn."

Susan straddled Steve's face and said, "I hope you enjoy this as much as I will darling." She took her time sliding down the penis gag until like Julie she had settled all the way down. "Damn that feels good," she said as she lifted a bit to kiss Julie. Then as one they started rising and lowering themselves on the twin cocks while caressing each other's latex covered bodies.

Mary had to admit the sight of the three making love excited her. It did not take long before Steve's hands reached up and started caressing his wife and Julie. It seemed his touch and active participation was all that was needed to set the two girls off. Their movements became erratic as both worked their way towards orgasmic bliss. "If you knew how hot you look now, "Mary said as her hand plunged into her needing sex.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!