Something's Different About Mary 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one-point Julie asked if George would please use the system to make her a better slave for you. His reply you will be proud to note was that only Lady Mary could grant that boon for her, or any of us. This started a discussion, while we were cuddling about what would make a good latex slut for you. The discussion then turned to other things that each enjoys other than latex and high heels. The final list was rather surprising and delightful as we each opened to our inner desires and needs.

We understand that you, Lady Mary, may not want to explore our inner desires. However, we felt that you should be aware of them. Below is a listing what the inner desire of each of us has.

Rubber doll - George

Severe bondage -- Julie

Tight lacing -- Sue

Zentai -- Baby Girl

Exhibition -- Steve

The letter was signed by everyone. Below that was a post script from Steve. It read, "Mary, personally I believe Julie's inner desire stems from her need to be punished and guilt she is feeling."

Setting the letter down, Mary got a cup of coffee and went looking for a computer. She needed to look up what everything meant and research them. As she drank her coffee she became immersed in the world of rubber dolls and spandex body coverings. Leaning back she looked at the ceiling a minute before calling George on his cell. When he answered she said, "Hello pet, can you talk freely?" She frowned when he said he could not. Though he did not say it directly she got the impression he would if she commanded him to. "Well please give me a call back in one hour and be free to talk then," she finally said and closed the phone.

Flipping it open she dialed Susan and said when she answered, "Good morning baby. I got your note." She paused and added, "I question Julie's inner desire from your list."

Susan replied, "As did I Mistress, but it is not my place to question her deeply." She paused, "There was something I wanted to ask you about. I have a friend who is ready to be a latex slut given half the chance. May I recruit her?"

Mary thought for a moment, she really wanted to wait until she was in her house before adding more. However, Susan was special. "Of course, love, the whole point is to show others the joys of latex." Hearing the joy in Susan's voice made Mary feel better. Telling her to have fun she hung up.

It was one hour on the dot when George called Mary's cell. "I am here Lady Mary, what can I do for you?"

"Talk to me George, can the ideas each put forth be added to the simulator's programming?"

George looked down at the pad in front of him, "I have been working on that very problem this morning Lady Mary. There are some issues that I need you to address before I can write the add-ons to the existing programming. As for entering them, that is a simple matter of inserting a disk with the sub routines on it."

Mary smiled, "At least the last part good news. What are the issues?"

George paused, "Lady Mary, do you wish everyone to be into latex dolls and tight lacing? Do you see what I am asking?"

Mary thought, standing she went back to the list and looked at it again. "Can you make it so everyone is excited about all of the aspects?"

"Of course, Lady Mary."

She looked at the words again, Julies statement of desire ringing false. "Also, can you make it so nothing like Julie's actions can happen again?"

George thought about it. That was what he had been struggling with. The other items were simple programming changes and additions to the body types and styles. Finally, he answered, "Honesty? I don't know." He listened to the silence and then continued, "You see Lady Mary..."

Mary noticed Julie had entered and stood holding a pile of bags. "Hold that thought George." Looking at Julie, she said, "Put the bags down and sit next to me." Raising the volume, she set the phone in front of her. "Okay, George, Julie is here with me. Will you explain the problem please?"

George cleared his throat, "As I was saying Lady Mary, it is not that simple. At most all the system can do is open people's minds to new ideas. But for them to take hold they must want them. Say the latex doll idea for example. Because it is something I desire, the others will readily accept the idea of it because you and I both want it for me."

"I see," Mary replied thinking. She looked at Julie and added, "I guess l I will have to deal with Julie's issues as they come up. Thanks for clearing that up for me George."

"You're welcome Lady Mary." George paused, "If it pleases you, please remind Julie that she needs to come by my office to pick up a shopping list. If she does not come, then I will pick up the items myself."

After Mary hung up she looked at Julie, the forlorn expression on her lover's face broke her heart. Instead of addressing it she looked at the list before her. Not looking up she said, "Bull shit..." She looked at Julie and said, "I don't buy it Julie."

Julie looked at the list, "Please, I need to be hurt. I have to wash the pain and guilt I caused you away." She broke down crying, "These clothes, these shoes, and now your accusing eyes. I can't take it anymore."

Mary looked at what Julie was wearing. No wonder she was crying, Susan was right, they were god awful. She pulled Julie's hands away from her face and said tenderly, "What do you really want love?"

Julie looked down at the table, "I want to start over, erase the damn fool mistakes I made."

Mary looked at her, "We don't need to start over baby. I still love you with all my heart, nothing will ever change that." She brought Julie's hand to her lips and kissed it tenderly, "I know you can change your ways dear, but just wishing them away will not do the trick. So, what do you want other than starting over?"

Julie looked at Mary and saw the sincerity in her eyes, "You really want to know? She looked down as she talked, "I want to be totally dependent on you like a baby to her mother. I want, no need to be unable to make a choice without your guidance, and always needing your strong grip on my mind." She looked up and added, "I know, stupid Julie, wanting to be totally taken care of and dominated by her Mistress, her lover, you."

Mary flipped open her phone and called George back, she explained what Julie wanted and then asked, "Is it something I can do here, or do you need to do more programming."

George thought for a minute before answering, "I would feel better if I did it Lady Mary. However, if you wish I can walk you through some basic settings."

"No, just add it in to the other programming that way everyone can go through it together when it is ready. Also, I want Julie's version of total submission to be stronger and more complete than anyone else's. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Lady Mary."

"Okay get to it, I expect the changes to be installed in the four new units soonest." She looked at Julie and added, "Julie will be leaving the house in within five minutes to come get your list." Closing the phone, she looked at Julie, "Until you go through the simulator, I want you to keep wearing frumpy clothes and flats as a reminder of the trouble you caused. I believe it will leave a longer lasting impression on you than being spanked would."

Julie looked down, "Yes Lady Mary, your command is my wish." She stood and with one last glance at Mary, headed out into public wearing clothes that her grandmother would have found attractive.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!