Something's Different About Mary 08

Story Info
Mary finds joy in latex and domination.
16.5k words
4.61
5.1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2009 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18, The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This story has been edited. Thanks Ed! Any errors you now find are my fault for not following his notes.

*

Mary had almost brought Kari back from whatever hell she had locked herself into when the girl fled back into the shadows. "NO! Kari must not be eliminated. You come back here this instant." Mary said loudly as she thrust herself forward until she was nose to nose with the woman in the hot tub. In a softer, kinder voice Mary said, "Kari, all that does not matter anymore. All that matters is that you are here with me now. The past was nothing more than a bad dream of a slave girl away from her loving Mistress. Now come on out baby, you are safe now."

Kari's eyes cleared, and she said in a little girl like voice, "A dream? It was all a dream..." She focused on Mary's face and hugged her hard while sobbing. "Oh Mistress, I had such a terrible dream."

Mary stroked her back and cooed softly, "It's ok baby, your awake now and everything is all better." She smiled feeling better about Kari. She would have to give everyone the heads up while dealing with the girl. Before she could suggest that Kari go shower, Susan came down.

Susan looked at the pair embracing in the tub and at first did not recognize Kari. "Mistress," she said so as to not disturb her more than to let her know she was standing there.

Mary looked up and said, "Yes Susan?" She looked at Kari and said, "Do you remember your sister Susan, baby?"

Kari turned and looked at the woman, she did recognize her. She was in the nightmare but had always been kind. Getting out of the tub she hurried over and hugged Susan tightly, "Oh sister I missed you so much!" She lifted her head and kissed Susan before adding, "I had a terrible nightmare but Mistress made it all better." Looking at Mary she added, "Mistress is an angel."

Susan nodded, "Yes she is." She looked at Mary, "I agree with Kari, you are an angel, our guardian angel in disguise."

Mary smiled, "No, just a woman who cares..." She got out of the tub and grabbed one of the towels. "Kari why don't you take a nice hot shower and meet us upstairs for dinner."

Kari smiled and looking between Mary's legs, "I know what I want to eat." She looked at Susan and giggled, "How about you sis? Want to tackle Mistress and ravish her now?"

Susan looked at Mary and licked her lips, "Now that you mention it...." She turned back to Kari, "Darling, I would love to, but the punishment after we finished would be wearing a god-awful muumuu dress..."

Kari smiled at both of them and skipped to the bathroom. Without speaking Mary motioned Susan to follow her. Once they were upstairs she said, "What is it Susan?"

Susan looked down the stairs and said, "Is that the same Kari that came in with Julie?"

Mary nodded, "Yes... Please pass the word that as far as she is concerned everything that she went through was nothing more than a really bad dream and her memory is fuzzy about who is who." She leaned forward and added, "If anyone lets it slip that it was not... I will personally kill them slowly."

Susan looked at the anger in Mary's eyes and wondered who was on her better dead list. Instead of asking she said, "We got everything Pam asked for and she is treating Rose now in the spare bedroom." She paused and added, "The two assholes are in the kitchen with the others waiting for you."

Mary looked at Susan, "Don't judge George so harshly until you have Bambi tell you the whole story." She looked back downstairs and said, "Put Steve in the punishment room and tie him like I tied you." When Susan got a gleam in her eye Mary added, "I don't want you getting carried away with how tight you tie him Susan. Remember Candy is going to need her hands and feet."

Mary followed her to the kitchen and waited until Susan led Steve out of the room. She turned to the others and said, "Kari is doing much better. As far as she is concerned, she just had a really bad dream. If anyone," she looked pointedly at Bambi, "Does anything to cause her to go into retreat again, they had better pick a direction and start running." She leaned over Bambi and said, "Do you understand pet?"

Bambi looked up and said softly, "Yes Mistress."

Mary nodded and caressed the doll head, "I know you do." She looked at the others and said, "When she comes up, please make her welcome and find her some yummy latex to wear. I need to go check with Pam and Rose and will be right back." She looked at the pizza boxes and felt the pangs of hunger, "Go ahead and eat slaves, no need to let the pizza get cold on my account."

Mary went up to the spare bedroom and knocked before entering. She found Pam sitting on the edge of the bed with Rose lying on top of it. "How's my baby girl Rose doing?" she asked as she came in." Rose's legs were covered with varying sized bandages. Someone had done her makeup and now she was wearing pink colors and her hair was tied into two pigtails with pink bows. Standing beside the bed she smiled, "You look beautiful baby girl..."

Rose smiled up at Mary and said, "Pam said when my legs heal up completely I can have the operation." She looked at Pam and smiled wider, "She picked the colors and then did my makeup for me."

Mary smiled and nodded, "So how is our little Rose?"

Pam looked up and said, "I started her on antibiotics and cleaned the wounds. With the larger ones I used steri-strips instead of stitches." She looked at Rose and smiled, "She didn't even twitch as I worked." The smile slid off as she turned back to Mary, "However we were having a debate about the IV when you came in Mistress."

Mary looked at Rose, "Don't you want to get well?" Rose nodded so she added, "Then you will follow Pam's instructions to the letter." She looked at Pam and added, "Even I will bow to her in regards to medical needs."

Rose pouted; she hated needles with a passion. Even so, she put her arm out for Pam to insert the IV. All the time Pam was working, Rose looked at her Mistress and realized again Mary was something rare and special.

Pam patted Rose's shoulder and said, "All done..." She looked up at Mary and added, "She should really have bed rest all night." Looking back down at Rose she added, "If you would like, I would be glad to sleep and cuddle all night long with you."

Rose looked at Pam and nodded, "That would be nice sis..." She looked at Mary and added, "Would it be okay Mistress?"

Mary nodded, "Of course baby girl." She bent down and kissed Rose tenderly before standing once more. "I need to borrow Pam for a few minutes. But I promise she will not be gone long and will bring you some pizza when she comes back." She paused and added, "Okay?"

Rose nodded and looked at the bedside table. "Would it be okay if you got rid of that thing?" she said referring to the pieces of metal that used to keep her cock caged.

Mary nodded and picked it up. Looking back down at Rose she smiled, "Good night baby girl." Once she was outside in the hall with Pam beside her Mary said, "Candy is in the punishment room waiting to start her treatment." When Pam nodded and turned to go get her things Mary stopped her and said quietly, "Let's make sure you understand me Pam. I want this whole process to hurt. I want him wishing he were dead to stop the pain. You have no idea of the scope of his evil."

Pam blanched, "There is more?"

Mary looked away and shuddered, "Yes... god I may never sleep again." Even though Kari was back, the blank look of her eyes and dead voice haunted Mary's mind.

Pam looked at Mary with worry. Mistress was the most confident person she had ever met in her life. Whatever it was that was giving Mistress nightmares, Pam was sure she didn't want to know. Instead she nodded, "Don't worry Mistress, he will feel it, each second will seem like an eternity."

Mary looked at Pam and nodded. She turned and went to the punishment room and looked at Steve kneeling on the ergonomic chair. His hands were tied to his feet and other than wearing a heavy latex corset that came below his breasts he was nude. She looked at Susan who was standing off to one side and back at him.

Standing in front of him she looked at Steve and said, "I thought about killing you. I mean breaking every bone in your body, one at a time." When Steve did nothing other than look up at her she added, "You only thought I was pissed before. You see, I had a long talk with Kari, and with George and heard all about what was going on." Crouching down so they were eye level Mary added, "You will soon be begging to die in your mind. But you see, Steve is no longer in control, Candy is. And Candy will keep begging for more like my good girl should."

Candy looked up at her Mistress and nodded not speaking. She was wondering how to convey the sorrow Steve was feeling when Pam walked in with a box. Pam looked at her as if she were a cadaver instead of a person. The look of a total lack of feeling one way of the other bothered her more than Mistress' anger.

Pam held up a vial, "Female growth hormone." Drawing it into a needle she wiped Steve's left bicep and injected it into him. Refilling the needle from a second bottle she swabbed and stabbed him in the right bicep. She looked around and then at Mary, "I need something to act as an IV holder."

Mary looked at Susan who nodded and hurried out. While she was gone, Pam set up a small IV bag and said, "This will stop the production of testosterone and block the androgen receptors." Once Susan returned with a coat rack, Pam set it behind Steve and started the flow from the IV. She walked around to in front of Steve and said to him, "One of the perks of being a plastic surgeon is that I get to participate in clinical studies." She paused and then looking at Mary added, "There is a new study that I am rather excited about. It is an alternative for women who only want to gain a breast size. It is such a shame I dropped a case by accident and broke all the bottles."

Pam went over to the box and pulled out a one liter saline IV bag and set it beside the box. She then pulled out an unlabeled brown colored bottle about the size of a small water bottle and shook it up. Working carefully she transferred the green fluid from the bottle into the IV bag and shook it up. She walked over to Susan and said, "Sis could you hold this for me please?" Susan took it and looked at the bag confused.

Pam giggled and said, "The one drawback I have found was that the test subjects while under general anesthesia exhibited signs of pain. If it hurts enough to show when you are in a medical induced coma, I bet it will really be special while awake." She went over to the box and got the largest syringe that Mary had ever seen. Walking back in front of Steve she giggled and held it up for him to see, "Five hundred cc's in each breast."

Mary looked at it and then Steve, "Now are you going to be good and hold still?"

Steve looked from the needle to Mary, "Yes Mistress..."

Mary nodded, "Do it!"

Pam looked at Susan and drew the syringe full with the green cool aid looking liquid. Turning to Steve she smiled coldly. Starting behind the nipple she worked her way out filling and injecting it into his breast. When she was done with one side it looked as if he had a fully formed breast. She moved to the other side ignoring his whimpers of pain and repeated the process.

When the bag was empty and she had a syringe full left over she stopped and looked at Susan and Mary, "Watch this..." Without warning she stabbed his nipple and injected half. His scream filled the air. Before he could draw a breath, she stabbed the other nipple and injected the rest of the fluid behind it.

Susan's laughter mixed in with his screams filled Mary's ears. Looking at Pam she said, "Anything else in your bag of tricks?"

Pam nodded, "I have to use vacuum pumps to make sure the gel sets up properly." She walked over to the box and pulled out two clear plastic cups with hoses and rubber bulbs attached to them. Placing one over Steve's right breast she pumped the bulb until the breast was tight against the cup. She repeated the process with the left breast and stood back to admire her work.

Nodding satisfied Pam looked at Steve and said, "The body will try and absorb most of it. But soon our little Candy will have perky breasts." She looked at Mary and said, "Mistress there is one more thing but..."

Mary looked from Susan who was as confused as her and back to Pam, "What is it baby?"

Pam replied, "You see, for everything to work properly the production of testosterone has to be reduced as much as possible. There are two places it is produced in the body, the adrenal glands and the testacies." She paused when there was no reply from the others and added, "If you want Candy to be believable, she needs to be castrated."

Susan giggled, "Works for me!"

Mary shrugged, "And your point is?"

Pam looked at Mary and said, "That is not something I can do here properly Mistress. I am sorry I cannot work up enough hatred to do what I originally planned on."

Mary was floored, "What about the wives of the men he sold the use of the controller to? What about the two daughters of a friend he turned into prostitutes?" She stepped forward and said, "Think about how Kari looked when she came in! That bastard," she pointed at Steve, "Did that to her and blackmailed George into helping with the other stuff."

Mary got herself under control, "I'm sorry Pam, and I shouldn't have lost my temper at you." She looked at Susan and back to Pam, "You have to do what feels right in here." She touched Pam's chest lightly. "More than anything I want you happy with yourself."

Pam shrugged, "I went this far, I might as well see it to the end." Going over to the box she pulled out a pair of pliers and a large ring. It looked like an oversized piercing setup to Mary's eyes. Coming back over Pam knelt and took a hold of Steve's balls. Giving them a little twist, she placed the ring around the sack above them. Looking up she said, "Ever hear how they castrate bulls?" Pam put the pliers on the ring and closed it with both hands. The ends of the ring, instead of meeting, slipped past each other until the pliers closed fully.

The scream of pain coming from Steve, if the intensity of it was any judge, was much greater than the nipple pokes. As his scream became whimpers, Pam stood and looked down at him, "Funny, that didn't bother me a bit after all." She looked at Mary, "Done!"

Mary and Susan both hurried over to hug and kiss Pam. The three of them hurried out and down to the kitchen, "I was hoping that you two would spend the night with me, but you have Rose to take care of." Mary paused and added, "Do you want me to come spell you in a few hours, so you can get some sleep?"

Pam shook her head and smiled, "No thank you Mistress. Somehow I get the feeling that instead of Rose resting like she should; she would find herself between your legs and orgasming all night long."

Mary blushed, "You have me there." She looked at Susan and smiled, "I guess it will be just you and I tonight dear."

Susan laughed, "Yes, just you and me...and Julie, Kari, June, and our favorite rubber doll Bambi."

The three walked down to the kitchen together. After Pam loaded up a plate with lots of pizza and two glasses of milk she put it all on a tray and said her goodnights. Sitting down Mary felt good. Kari was giggling and talking to the others like they were best of friends and Bambi was acting the servant for all of them. After eating her first slice she tapped her knuckles on the table. Once she had everyone's attention she said, "You will be happy to know, Rose is doing good and while Pam is staying with her tonight, it is a matter of choice instead of medical need." She paused and looked at Susan before returning her eyes to the others, "The other issue is going very well, Candy seemed happy with her treatments." Looking up at Susan she asked, "Wouldn't you say so Susan?"

Susan giggled, "Oh yes Mistress, she was screaming for joy when I saw her."

Mary had just taken a sip of milk and almost aspirated by Susan's reply, "Screaming for joy...Funny." She looked back at the others, "For now, she cannot have any visitors so please let her rest." She paused, "I was thinking we should see if we all fit in my bed tonight." She glanced at Julie, "You still have to try and fall out in the middle of the night."

When June and Kari looked confused Julie said, "The last time we tried it, Mistress had four of us in a bed and I had like an inch of my butt hanging over the edge."

Bambi giggled, "Remind me to sleep on the other side of the bed on the floor tonight."

Once everyone had finished Mary led the way up to the bedroom. Once they were in the bedroom she had her slaves kneel on the floor while she sat in the chair. "Would you all rather have a free for all or play a little game?"

Kari looked up, "a game?"

Julie who was kneeling beside her said, "You remember sis, Mistress likes to watch us show our pleasure and the winner of the game gets to make love to her first."

Kari smiled and nodded as false memories flooded into her mind, "I remember now!" She looked at Mary and said, "If it pleases you Mistress, may we play a game?"

Mary looked at the other expectant and nodding faces and said, "I was hoping you would ask Kari. Hmmm, should we play who can keep from passing out first? Or perhaps who can worship my shoes the best." She looked down at her bare feet and frowned, "Seeing I am not wearing any shoes that one is out." As an idea formed in her mind's eye a slow evil smile spread across her face.

Julie saw Mary's smile, rolled her eyes and said loudly, "Uh oh, I know that look..."

Mary looked at Julie and stuck out her tongue. "Here we go; first off you can orgasm anytime you want. However, whoever holds off the longest wins. The rules are that you must masturbate while watching me." She paused to see if anyone had any questions.

Susan looked at the others before looking at Mary, "You said rules? So far it seems like a treat to me instead of a game."

Mary giggled, "Did I forget to mention that it will feel as if it is my hands caressing your body instead of your own?" She giggled again as their eyes got large, "Ohh I must have forgot that part. How about the fact that with every beat of your heart, you will become more aroused until even holding still and fighting the need, you will orgasm until you pass out." She stood and let the towel wrapped around her fall to the ground, "Finally, when each one orgasms, the need for the others grows by a factor of ten."

Mary sat back down and leaned back with her legs open, "You may begin." She locked eyes with Julie and smiled as her own hands started caressing her body.

Julie moaned, she was going to lose and knew it. Nothing excited her like watching her Mistress and lover masturbate slowly. Her eyes locked with Mary's and then slid down to follow Mary's hands as they caressed her breasts and nipples. Her own hands raised up to caress her own breasts and she felt Mary's hands on her instead of her own. Her breathing quickened and unable to watch she threw her head back and loudly mewed in pleasure. The sounds of her sisters' moans and soft mews only served to drive her into a frenzy of pleasure and need. As her hands dove into her flower she heard someone orgasm and the sound of their pleasure swept through her pushing her over the edge into orgasmic bliss.