Something's Different About Mary 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you did baby." Mary replied. She glanced at the bloody blouse and was shocked at how much blood there really was on it. Looking up at Susan again she said, "Do you think you can put that in the bathroom and get me a glass of water?"

Susan nodded and turned to pick up the glass. She walked to the bathroom not looking at the offending blouse. After filling the glass, one handed, she set the blouse in the sink and almost panicked again when she saw the reflection of it in the mirror. She dropped the blouse and hurried out to Mary. "Here's your water..." she said in a rush.

Mary took it and after taking the pill said, "Thank you dear. I need you to take control here for me. Everything is in your hands Susan, process people through as fast as you can and get them out." She gripped Susan's hand hard and added, "Not a word about my back to anyone. Not even your sisters."

Susan gulped and nodded, "As you wish Mistress." She felt overwhelmed having all the responsibility, but she would do the best she could or die trying.

Mary smiled, "You will be fine dear." She winced and added, "I don't want to be disturbed until Pam gets home tonight." She thought a moment and added; "Now you better go before I lay back down, and you see how bad it really is." Once she was alone, Mary lay down on her belly and waited for the pain to pass.

When the pain didn't pass like she expected it would and Mary felt her own fears coming into play. She needed someone to hold her and tell her everything was going to be okay. Crawling off the bed she fell to the floor and whimpered in pain. She had expected to ease herself down with her arms and legs, but her strength fled leaving her to fall into a heap next to Julie. After a few minutes she got up into a sitting position and removed Julie's gag. Without a word she then pulled the hood off Julie's head and looked down at the sex crazed woman. "Julie," she whimpered, "I need help."

Julie looked up at her Mistress and replied in a soft voice, "Please, I need to cum..."

Mary looked at her and whimpered in pain. She could feel the wetness flowing down her back and sides and was beginning to get worried. Though her fingers didn't seem to work properly, she managed to get the straightjacket off Julie after an eternity of struggling. As her strength gave out she fell backwards on to the floor and cried out in pain. "Please Julie..." she whimpered.

Mary felt Julie's hands and lips caressing her body as she tried to keep from passing out in pain. When Mary realized her lover was too far gone to be of any assistance she looked at the ceiling and said, "Fuck me...What goes around comes around in spades." She was surprised when Julie suddenly left her side. Perhaps Julie realized that Mary was in dire straits her mind rationalized.

When Julie came back into sight Mary moaned. Her lover was dragging herself around the floor and now was wearing a strap on. Julie's giggles did nothing to reassure Mary as her lover mounted her and rammed the strap on inside her quickly. As Julie's full weight came down on Mary she opened her mouth to scream in pain only to find Julie's mouth covering hers. As Mary passed out from the pain she realized she had asked Julie to fuck her.

Mary woke to the sounds of crying. She was on her side and her head was resting on someone's lap. The desire to let herself slip back into peace was strong and as she started to let go she heard Julie sobbing voice, "Don't die Mary, oh god please don't die on me."

Mary said, "Don't worry love; I'm not going to die." She took a breath and added, "Welcome back."

Julie sobbed in joy and raised Mary to hug her tight. Only Mary's muffled screams caused her to realize she was hugging a woman in serious condition caused her to stop. "Oh god, I so sorry!"

Mary looked up at her, "Not as sorry as I am." She smiled to take the sting out of her words and added, "So dare I ask how long it took you to realize I was in trouble and not looking to be ravished?"

Julie ran her fingers through Mary's hair, "I don't know Mistress. One moment we were making love and suddenly I realized that you had not made a sound even after your body orgasmed." She paused confused and added, "Something clicked, and I realized you were in a bad way." Biting her lip, she said, "When you wouldn't wake up, I removed the boots and have been watching you bleed ever since." She paused and added softly, "I' m sorry Mary..."

Mary smiled, "It's not your fault lover, I did say fuck me. You were doing just what I told you." She tried to reach up to run her fingers through Julie's hair and found she lacked the strength. She sighed and said softly, "You know Pam is going to come completely unglued when she sees me." Looking up at Julie she said, "Do you think you could go down and get doll to come up and help you get me cleaned up?"

Julie looked towards the door and back down again, "Please don't make me go...I'm scared to leave you."

Mary nodded, "Don't worry, I will stay right here." She paused and smiled slightly, "Would you go if I asked you to go put on your locking boots for me?"

Julie looked towards the door again with hunger in her eyes. She looked down at Mary and shook her head, "Please don't send me away Mary."

Mary saw the anguish in Julie's eyes and relented. "Okay love." She thought for a moment and said, "Find my cell phone please and bring it to me." She felt her head being lifted tenderly as Julie got up. From her position she saw that Julie walked around to the other side of the bed on tip toes. It took a few minutes, but Julie returned and as she pulled Mary's head to her lap handed her the phone. Mary flipped it open and dialed June's office number.

June was surprised to see Mary's cell on her phone as it rang. Picking it up quickly she said, "May I help you Lady Mary?"

"Yes pet, I want you to do two things for me. First, I want you to call the house and send Doll up to my bedroom. Then," Mary paused and looked at Julie as she said. "I want you to go into the bathroom and bring yourself to a massive slave orgasm." Before she could hang up she felt Julie get up and dump her on head on the floor.

June felt her breath catch and throbs of pleasure fill her mind, "Oh yes Mistress!" she said and hung up quickly. Picking up the phone again she dialed the house and spoke to Susan who answered. Lowering her voice, she said, "Mistress wants doll to attend her at once." When Susan agreed to pass the message along, June hurried to the restroom already feeling the need for pleasure wiping away any inhabitations she had left.

Bambi knocked once on the bedroom door before entering. Not seeing anyone at first, she called out, "Lady Mary, you sent for me?" Not hearing an answer, she looked in the bathroom and found Julie, her chest smeared in red and passed out on the floor with her hands buried between her legs. She knelt and felt Julie's pulse and examined the redness, "blood," her mind screamed in realization.

Searching quickly Bambi found Mary on the floor on the far side of the bed. "Oh shit..." She breathed looking at the bloody bandages covering her Mistress. Instead of moving her, rubber doll ran to the bathroom and grabbed a large towel. Spreading it on the bed, Bambi lifted Mary and set her limp Mistress down on the towel. After looking towards the bathroom Bambi leaned down and spoke softly into Mary's ear, "Forgive me Mistress...Time for Slave Mary to wake up."

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

Don't forget to vote!