Something's Different About Mary 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No love, stay still please." Julie said from beside the bed. She paused a moment and said, "Can I get you anything?"

Mary sighed, "Out of here. Failing that, get Pam and find out when I can go home."

"Dr. Cooper will come back after she finishes her rounds."

"Rounds?"

"Yes rounds, you know the thing you do when you see patents," Julie replied.

Mary began to get the feeling she had been in the hospital longer than a few hours. In a timid voice she asked, "How long have I been here?"

"Oh not long," Julie said after a long pause.

"Julie, crawl down here where I can look at you," Mary said softly. When Julie appeared, she had rings under the bags under her eyes and looked like hell. "How long?"

Julie looked away and said softly, "A week..."

"A week?" Mary replied shocked. "How is everyone else? Oh my god did I fuck up again. Susan where is Susan? I have got to talk to her..." she said in a rush, feeling panic sweep through her.

Julie looked away again and when she looked back there were tears in her eyes. "Susan is under sedation at home. She had a breakdown and we have been taking turns keeping her from doing anything stupid like someone else I know."

Mary heard the door open and Pam's voice say, "How is she Julie?"

Julie crawled out from under the bed and said, "Lucid for once." She looked at Pam and asked, "How is Rose?"

Pam smiled and said, "Our little Rose's operation went good and she should be able to come home in a day or two." She looked at Mary and rested her hand on Mary's arm. "How are you feeling Mistress?"

"Ready to get out of here and back in charge," Mary replied. She sighed, "And I need to talk to Susan."

Pam sat down in the chair next to the bed. "I have good news and bad news about that Mary." When no reply came she continued, "It was touch and go for a while. Somewhere you picked up a nasty infection and almost died. The good news is that you will live." She paused and added, "The bad is that your back is beyond my skill to repair. I'm sorry to say."

Mary nodded, "Good, I believe one should live with their mistakes." After a minute she said, "When can I get out?"

Pam looked at Julie and said, "Julie would you get the nurse please." She turned back to Mary, "Let me change the bandage and then we will discuss my terms for allowing you to go home."

"Terms?"

"Yes terms. Me doctor, you patient...While here I make the rules Mary." Pam said softly. She would have continued but the nurse came in and together they cut the old bandage off. She looked at it and noticed it looked much better then yesterday. Frankly there was no reason medically that Mary should not be allowed to go home. Once a fresh dressing was applied and the nurse left Pam said, "Ready to hear my terms?"

"Yes doctor." Mary said humbly.

Pam counted off the items on her fingers as she talked, "First no getting your back wet. Second no and I mean no sexual games until you are healed. Third, you will take all medications when ordered. Forth, no physical activity, you are on bed rest until further notice. Finally, I hate to say it but no latex from the waist up until you are healed."

Mary said, "Agreed. Now can I go home?"

Pam paused and said softly, "Yes Mistress."

When Mary arrived home she found almost all her slaves arranged in a semi circle kneeling in the foyer. On her right side was what could be called the baby girl contingent. Sandy, Carol, Tracy, and Beth were all dressed alike in latex school girl outfits. Next to them was who she could only guess was Randy covered from head to toe in slick copper colored nylon spandex. After them knelt Tiffany in a tight corset and latex stockings. Beside her was June, Kari, Rubber doll and a strange woman at the far left.

Mary looked at the strange woman not recognizing her at first. Her C cup breasts pushed out from a tight blue latex mini and her long blond hair flowed like a golden river over her shoulders. Mary looked longer trying to place the woman when she realized it was Candy. Gone was the man Steve and in his place was a beautiful woman wearing latex and a tight corset.
A better welcome home I could not ask for," she said looking down at her slaves. Julie came in behind her and closed the door. "I would love nothing more than to play, however I have to lay down a bit." She glanced at Julie and added, "Someone hit every bump on the way home."

Julie stuck her tongue out at Mary and said, "It's one of the perks..."

Mary turned back to the others, "While I can't play with you, I would like each and every one of you to have a nice strong welcome home Mistress orgasm when I say so. After that, you should ravish Julie for everything she did and bring her to the strongest orgasm she has ever had in her life. With that said," She paused, "Cum for me now pets." The combined moans and mews of pleasure were like music to her ears. She looked back and down at Julie who had collapsed to the floor and said, "You see, I have perks too." She bent down so that she was over Julie and said, "Stop that orgasm Julie." Julie's mews turned into whimpers and she looked up at Mary with need in her eyes. "I want you to keep growing in need without orgasming until you come crawling to me on your hands and knees and beg for my blessing."

Mary smiled and left Julie whimpering in the middle of a mass of writhing orgasming bodies and walked slowly up to her room. She didn't want to admit it, but the car ride really hurt a lot. She had just reached the top of the stairs when she realized she didn't ask where Susan was. She looked back down and decided that if she went down someone would have to help her get back up the stairs again. As much as she hated to think it, Susan would have to wait a little longer.

Opening her bedroom door, Mary saw where they had been keeping Susan. Susan was on the floor leaned up against one corner. She was wearing ballet boots that went up to her thighs and looked as if they could not bend no matter how hard she tried and one of the latex straitjackets. Mary also noticed that someone had cut her beautiful long tresses. Susan's head and hair looked like a Barbie doll that a child had decided to give a haircut to.

Mary hurried over to Susan and hugged the woman to her, "Oh god Susan what have they done to you." When there was no reply she looked at Susan in the dim light and saw that the woman's eyes were glazed, and she was drooling. Whatever she was drugged with had put her somewhere Mary could not go. She looked from the floor up to the bed wanting to get Susan up there. But after trying to bend the boots, she gave up and instead lay down on her side with her head on Susan's lap.

"What are you doing down there?"

Mary realized she had fallen asleep and looked up to find Pam standing over her. Instead of answering she said, "What did you do to Susan?" She looked up at Susan's face and frowned the woman had not moved since she came in.

Pam helped Mary up and guided her over to the bed. Undressing her she tucked her in and sat down on the edge. "I had to sedate her," she said looking towards the woman. She looked back to Mary and said, "When she saw you on the stairs and waiting for the ambulance she snapped. Susan sheared her hair with a knife and then tried to take her own life while screaming she killed you." Pam stroked Mary's face and said, "So far, every time she came out from the drugs she became violent."

Mary looked towards Susan and said softly, "Why didn't you put her in the simulator, so she could vent her issues?"

Pam replied, "Because only one person has access to the system controls...you." She paused and looked down, "Mistress, this is hard for me to say but must be said." Her eyes looked up to Mary's as she continued, "Look hard at Susan. That is the real cost of your actions." She gulped and said quietly, "We, Julie and I know we will be punished for stopping you. But, if you ever pull a silly assed stunt like that again..."

Mary reached up and put her hand over Pam's mouth. "Don't worry I have learned my lesson." She looked down at Susan and added, "Do you think you and I can get Susan up here in the bed with me?"

Pam looked down at Susan and finally nodded. Between her and Mary they managed to drag the bound woman up onto the bed and on top of the covers. Once Mary was lying down once more she went into the bathroom and returned a moment later with a little cup with three pills and a glass of water. "Time for your medicine, one for pain, one to help you rest, and one antibiotic."

Mary swallowed them down without complaint. Once she placed the glass on the bedside table she looked at Pam, "Time for your punishment." She smiled slightly at the fear that crossed Pam's face before saying, "I want you to have ten mind blowing, orgasms right now." The look of pleasure that hit Pam gratified Mary more than she thought it would. She watched and listened as the other woman slid down to the floor and mewed in pleasure.

Mary rolled over and rested her head on Susan's chest and listened to Pam's cries of pleasure. After a moment she lifted her head and kissed the other unresponsive woman's cheek and whispered, "I'm sorry Susan." Lowering her head, she kissed Susan's neck and whispered again, "Cum for me Susan, cum for Mistress..." Other than a slight shifting of Susan's hips the woman lay unmoving. She moved her head back to rest against the slick latex covering Susan's breast and rested to the sounds of Pam's orgasmic pleasure.

Mary woke to the sounds of Julie's voice coming from the floor beside the bed. Not able to make out what her lover said, Mary sat up and looked over at her. "Yes?"

Julie looked up and whimpered, "Please... I gotta cum..."

Mary shook her head, "I don't think so, come back in twelve hours."

Julie looked up with tears in her eyes and whimpered. Hanging her head, she crawled out of the room once more. She needed an orgasm more than anything else in the world and no matter how hard she or any of the others tried, she was unable to find release.

Mary watched Julie crawl out before turning to look at Susan; the woman's eyes were now closed. "Susan, can you hear me?" she said softly. When Susan's eyes did not open Mary said, "Please find pleasurable dreams and orgasm pet." She then lay back down and rested her head on Susan's covered breast. Susan's quickened breathing and thrusting hips told Mary that her slave could hear and be affected by Mary's words. "Cum for me, orgasm and be forgiven," She added a moment later.

Mary's own hand found her moist folds and she started caressing her labia and clit. Her fingers took on a frantic note as she found her mark and the long-needed orgasm built to a climax. Mary was coming down, feeling the afterglow of pleasure when she heard Susan's hoarse voice say, "I'm sorry Mistress."

Mary looked up at Susan's head and saw that her eyes were open and brimming with tears. "No love, I am the one who is sorry." She slid up and kissed Susan's dry lips and added, "No more nonsense from you little missy." She smiled and added, "And none from me either. Deal?"

Susan nodded slowly, "Deal Mistress." She tried moving and frowned. "May a girl ask to be released? I have to pee."

Mary looked at her, "Okay but I want you to shower also." She stood up and heard Susan gasp at the bandages covering her from the underarms down to her waist. Turning to face Susan she smiled, "It looks worse than it is." She giggled and added, "Don't go away..." Not waiting for a reply, she went to the door and opened it. On the other side was Julie curled into a ball and whimpering. Looking down she said, "Julie, I want you to free Susan, help her go to the bathroom and then give her a nice long bath."

Julie looked up and mewed in need. She struggled to her feet and went to the bedroom with Mary following. Slowly she removed the boots and straightjacket and helped Susan to her feet. The pair walked unsteadily to the bathroom and soon Mary heard water running. It was near thirty minutes later when the pair returned. Mary looked at them and smiled. Other than her hair looking a mess, Susan seemed normal. Julie on the other hand had a crazed look in her eyes. Standing she walked over to Susan and hugged her tightly, "Welcome back to the land of the living." She looked at Julie and said, "How are you doing slave?"

"Please..." Julie whimpered in reply.

Mary shook her head, "Not yet..." She looked at Susan and said, "Julie said she wanted to try on your outfit. Would you please dress her for me?" She lifted the hood and handed it to Susan, "This also."

Susan looked from Mary to Julie and smiled, "As you wish Mistress." She took her time dressing Julie, taking time to caress and kiss here and there. Once the hood had been placed over Julie's head she turned to Mary, "Done Mistress."

Mary, with Susan's help stood Julie and walked her over to the corner of the room. She spread Julie's legs about three feet apart and about two feet from the corner. Then the pair of them leaned Julie back until she was leaning against the wall. From this position, Mary Judged that Julie would not be able to stand up or move on her own. After stepping back and looking at Julie for a minute she turned to Susan. "Please have everyone come up here now." Susan nodded and left the room.

Once they were alone Mary lifted the hood away from Julie's ear and said, "You will remain here until I am ready to let you out. Still needing an orgasm and not knowing if you are alone or not." She lowered the mask once more. Hearing Julie's begging for an orgasm. She turned and went over to the toy drawer and found one of the double-sided penis gags. Waiting for Julie to open her mouth again, Mary slipped the gag in and buckled it tightly around Julie' hooded face.

Susan returned with everyone except Pam and Rose in tow. She looked at Mary who was standing in front of Julie and said, "Everyone home is here Lady Mary." She paused and added, "If you wish I can have Pam paged."

Mary shook her head, "No I will talk to her later." She gestured to Julie's form behind her and said, "While Julie's actions were noble and her stopping me was the right thing, her words were less than nice." She looked at Julie and added, "I can forgive her for stopping my punishment." She turned and looked at the others and said coldly, "The decided lack of respect is not acceptable on any level."

Mary let those words sink in before adding, "She will remain so until I am sure she had learned her lesson, and to make sure each one of you also understand the cost of disrespecting each other or me." Turning to face Julie she said, "Three times a day she will be fed, given water and then guided to the bathroom." She turned back to her kneeling slaves and added, "At such time she will only have the lower straps of the straightjacket and gag removed." She pointed her fingers at them, "Anyone who speaks to her or responds to any of her words will join her in the corner." She paused and added, "I want to speak with Tiffany, June, Candy and Susan for a minute. The rest of you can go back to bed."

Mary looked at the four as the others filed out. Going over to the chair she sat down, wincing in pain as she leaned against the back of the chair. Pointing at the floor before he she waited until they had knelt and said, "Tiffany, tell me about your store."

Tiffany looked down and marshaled her thoughts before answering. "The initial reaction seems to be positive. I have lost some sells due to the baby girls blatant shoe worshiping. However, over all they seem happy and what customers have stayed, have returned to buy more. I hope to have the pole installed this week and the inventory of latex, corsets nylon items on display by end of the day tomorrow, today..."

Mary smiled, "Good girl. When you are ready, I would like to visit and see what it looks like." She turned to June, "What is the status of the company?"

June looked at Candy and back at Mary, "Due to the changes of Candy, I decided that she would no longer to be able to be seen in public as Steve." She looked at Mary a long moment and then down, "I wanted to ask you, however you were not around to consult."

Mary nodded, "Please continue."

June looked back at Mary, "As such Steve has been working from here and I have been covering at the office." She paused, "There have been memos flying about the mess in R&D and questions about how the board will deal with it. As of this point I have dodged the issue."

Mary nodded, "Send out a memo tomorrow that all employees will go through a sensitivity training session here using the simulators." She looked at Susan and added, "You and I will run everyone through it." She looked at Candy, "You will send out a memo tomorrow stating that due to health reasons, you will be taking a leave of absence and your sister, will take over the day to day operations when she arrives."

Candy smiled and nodded, "Yes Mistress."

"How much longer on the treatments Candy?"

Candy said, "I do not know Mistress. Pam has not said anything to me about it."

Mary nodded, "Ok I will ask her myself and see what we can do to make it happen fast." She looked at Susan and said, "As my executive assistant, you have a lot of work to do. First you will oversee the care and feeding of Julie and make sure everyone takes their turn at the rotation. Second, you will coordinate with June about running people through the simulator. Third, you have your own business to run. Forth, you will make sure the house is stocked with food and clean at all times while delegating the duties." She paused and then said, "You all know your jobs, please have Bambi come up so she can give me a bed bath."

As the others stood and left Susan held back and looked at Mary, "Mistress, are you sure you want me in charge like this?"

Mary nodded, "Yes Susan, you are still the best for the job and I have faith in you."

Susan wiped a tear, "I won't fail you again Mistress."

Mary smiled, "I know you won't dear. Now go and get some rest, we have several busy days ahead of us." As Susan left, rubber doll entered the room followed by Kari. She looked at Kari a long moment and asked, "Was there something I could do for you dear?"

Kari blushed, "I came to help bathe you Mistress. Don't you remember, I am your personal maid."

Mary looked from one to the other and nodded, "Yes, I remember now. Sorry, it has been a long day. Why don't you get a good night's sleep and you can resume tomorrow morning." She looked at Bambi and added, "Bambi and I have a little business to discuss while she is tending to me tonight."

Kari nodded and said, "As you wish Lady Mary. What would you like for breakfast?"

Mary smiled, "Whatever Pam will allow me to eat."

Once Kari was gone Mary stood and walked over to Bambi, "Doll, what the hell is going on? I don't remember telling Kari she was my maid."

Bambi knew she was in hot water. She looked at Julie's form leaning against the wall before replying. "Mistress, Kari needed a job here and you did say something about a French maid outfit." She turned to Mary and added, "It seemed the right idea at the time."

Mary nodded slowly, "And gave you a chance to spend more time with her."

"Well... that too."

Mary frowned, "What will it take to get you to stop this?" She shook her head and walked across the room, "If everything blows apart because of you and Kari goes into retreat again..." Mary had to stop herself before she became too angry. She turned to look at Bambi and said, "Your punishment will make Julie's seem like a cakewalk." She strode up until she was face to face with the face mask, "Do you understand me?"

Bambi gulped and nodded, "Yes Mistress."

Mary shook her head, "Not good enough, I want you to think about the cost to Kari's sanity if it comes apart." She rested her hand on Bambi's latex shoulders before continuing, "The very least that will happen is that I will rip this skin from you piece by piece and leave you nothing more than the muumuu to wear."