Something's Different About Mary 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was taking her time enjoying the feel of Mistress's hands caressing her body. Slowly she felt the need grow but was able to make the pleasure she was receiving from Mary last. Surprisingly she heard June orgasm and felt her need for release grow. Julie's orgasm a second later pushed Susan to the limits of her control and she moaned loudly. Her eyes opened and locked with Mary's. She saw Mary's eyes cut to the side and then back to her a few times before she realized her Mistress wanted Kari to win. Susan nodded slowly and let the wave of pleasure consume her. There was no greater pleasure for her than to follow her Mistress' wishes.

Mary smiled and looked at the three women who lay in various positions after mind shattering orgasms. She looked at her rubber doll who sat unmoving off to the side and then at Kari who had her head thrown back as her hands roamed her body. "Kari, you won," she said softy. "You may cum now. Have a good girl orgasm for me baby."

Kari's eyes popped open hearing Mistress's words. The orgasm that swept through her filled her world as she gave everything she was into Mary's care. As she passed out she could have sworn she felt Bambi's refreshing touch pulling her head to her rubber covered lap.

Mary looked at Bambi as the rubber doll stroked Kari's hair tenderly a long moment. Standing she said, "Bambi come with me please." Without waiting she walked to the bathroom and turned on the faucet. When she saw Bambi walk in she did not turn away from the sink as she said, "Close and lock the door."

Mary turned and faced Bambi. She looked at the unreadable rubber face a long time before speaking. "While Kari is back from madness, she is still as fragile as a cracked egg. You will not undo my work by showing her any extra's that you would not do for any of the others." She lowered her voice, "I know you love her dear. I know it is hard for you to not revel yourself to her. But if you do, she will realize it was not all a bad dream and descend into madness again. Do you want that?"

Bambi hung her head as she was reprimanded by Mary. Her Mistress was right, and she was wrong. Hearing Mary's question her head snapped up and she replied, "You should know better than to ask that Mary."

Mary nodded, "I do know better, but apparently you forgot. She paused and stroked Bambi's cheek, "I'm sorry doll, but tomorrow, the zippers of your suit will be glued closed. I cannot take any chances that you will falter until I am sure Kari can handle seeing George's face."

When Mary finally came out of the bathroom after chastising Bambi, she found that all four girls were once more kneeling before the chair. She moved the chair out of the way and smiled, "Now for part two of the game." She said, "Kari since you won, you get to have desert. At the same time, each of your three sisters and then doll will do their best to bring you to an orgasm with their mouths. They will do so one at a time and can only orgasm again after they bring you to an orgasm." She then lay down with her knees bent and open, "Come here dear; let me feel that wonderful tongue of yours."

Kari hurried over to her Mistress and started licking and sucking on her labia like a starving woman. Suddenly she felt a tongue enter her from the rear and two hands grope her breasts. Still excited from the orgasm she had just recovered from, she felt herself explode and screamed her pleasure into her Mistress's wonderful flower. She fought the need black out and as the world turned gray she continued licking franticly. From somewhere behind her she heard Julie scream her pleasure as she orgasmed. Finally calming down she wiggled her ass and lifted her head long enough to say, "Next."

Mary giggled, "You tell them girl..." She ran her fingers through Kari's hair feeling good with herself. She had not wanted to be a Mistress, but once forced into the role by Julie, she was determined to make her girls and boys as happy as possible. She made eye contact with Susan as the other woman moved up behind Kari and mouthed, "Thank you."

Susan smiled and replied without sound, "Your welcome." She then licked a finger and lowered her face against Kari's leaking sex. As she sucked and licked she took her moist finger and slid it over Kari's clit quickly. Just as with Julie before Kari orgasmed quickly this in turn triggered her own orgasm. Instead of stopping like Julie did, Susan gripped Kari's thighs hard and sucked on her clit and labia as the younger woman's honey flowed like water.

June tapped Susan on the shoulder, "Back of the line wench, my turn." Unlike the ones before June took her time, she wanted to savor her sister's taste. She met Kari when she first came on her internship and the two of them would meet for lunch sometimes until she went into the simulator. She started crying as she licked and tried to block out the memory of knowing what was happening to the girl while she stood by not doing anything. When Kari orgasmed, instead of orgasming also, June stood and walked to the corner to kneel facing away from the others as she continued to cry softly.

Mary saw June's tears and noted her lack of orgasm. However, this was not the time to pursue her troubled mind. She was gratified when Susan and Julie both moved to kneel on each side of June. She watched as Bambi looked from June to Kari and back again. Finally, she took a step towards June and Mary had to remind her that it was her turn.

Kari felt Bambi's hands sliding over her body and tongue caress her nether folds. Somehow, she recognized that tongue from her nightmare. There was a man who was kind to her and would hold her every time she returned from the bad men. On one hand the Bambi's hands and mouth excited her, and at the same time she felt frightened. She looked up at her Mistress and moved to rest her head against Mary's belly.

Mary caressed Kari's face and hair and said, "Good girl. Did my special girl get enough to eat?"

Kari's hands caressed her owner's flower as she calmed down. The fear fled from her mind hearing she was a good girl. She smiled and replied softly, "Yes Mistress." The rubber doll knew what buttons to push and soon Kari felt her hips rocking against the rubber face although she was wore out. She let out a soft cry as another orgasm rocked her body. While not as strong as the others, it calmed her even more. She slid down until she was lying with her head resting against Mary's pubic mound and sighed contently.

Mary caressed Kari's hair a few times letting the girl rest where she was. After a minute or two she said, "Okay, time for girls to shower, Bambi why don't you give our winner and loser, Julie, personal scrubbing. Then the runner-ups, Susan and June, can shower together."

Julie stood and looked at Mary and then pointedly at June before looking back at Mary. After a moment she nodded and said, "Sure thing Mistress. She walked over and helped Kari to her feet and with Bambi helping; the three walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

Mary got up and walked over to where June was kneeling. Sitting down she leaned against a wall on the other side of her and said softly, "You knew..."

June couldn't look Mary in the face as she replied, "Yes Mistress."

"I figured that was the case. You are Steve's receptionist and I would bet you know more about what goes on than anyone else there." Mary replied. "Why didn't you say anything?'

June didn't look up as she replied softly, "I was afraid...Afraid I would end up like her."

"Now what?"

June looked up at Mary with red eyes and wet cheeks. "Now you send me away. Now that I have had a look at heaven, I will be damned to living a life in hell without you."

Mary looked at Susan not replying When Susan didn't speak up she said, "Susan?"

Susan looked at June before turning to Mary, "Mary, as much as I hate that bastard Steve, even I would not send him away. Better to kill him than that." She looked at June and rested her hand on the other woman's leg, "June, had I been in your place I would have done the same thing." She looked at Mary, "What would you have done Mistress? Better yet, which is worse sitting by the side and closing your eyes or commanding a woman you just met to give her cum soaked panties to a stranger."

"Susan that is a low blow," Mary said standing. She turned away from the pair and added, "You know I never wanted this. All I ever wanted was to make people happy." She added a moment later, "No punishment June. As your sister pointed out, my crime was greater than yours." She turned and looked at the pair, "Anyways, I think I would have closed my eyes and tread lightly in fear." She turned and walked out of the bedroom and closed it behind her.

Susan realized what she said after the words came out. She watched as Mary flinched as if she had been sucker punched. She wanted to open her mouth and take it back but knew anything she could say would only make matters worse. Once the door had closed behind Mary she sighed and said, "Fuck me..." She looked at June and added, "The next time I open my mouth sis, you have my permission to stuff a gag in it."

June looked at Susan, she didn't know what the panty thing was all about. However, she did know that Susan had hurt Mistress. "You need to go after her and apologize."

Susan shook her head, "If it was that simple I would be kneeling before her now begging to take the words back." She looked at her hands and balled them up. "The damning part is that she and I both know I spoke the truth." She looked up at June with tears in her eyes, "That's why an apology would not do any good."

Before June could protest, the others came out of the bathroom with giggles and laughter. She thought about Susan's words and finally said as she stood, "In that case we need to shower so we are squeaky clean when she returns."

Susan looked up and said, "You go on a head June. I don't feel much like showering right now."

June looked down at Susan, "No Susan! Don't make matters worse by disobeying Mistress' command now."

Julie looked sharply towards the pair, "Make matters worse?" She Kari and Bambi walked over to the pair and said, "What happened?" When Susan didn't reply Julie looked at June and said, "What happened sis?"

June looked at Julie and said, "We three were talking and Susan compared my sin with Mistress and something she made her do with a pair of panties." She paused and after a moment added, "Mistress replied that Susan was right about her being worse and then got up and walked out."

Julie looked down at Susan, "Oh my god! You didn't..."

Susan didn't look up as she replied, "I did..."

"Ah shit..." Julie said finally. She looked at the others and told them about the day in the adult store. She looked back at Susan and said, "Go shower Susan, June is right about that. If you don't get clean Mary will be pissed on top of being hurt." Once June and Susan were in the bathroom she looked at Kari and Bambi, "I have to go find and talk to her."

Bambi looked towards the bathroom, "We will go with you."

"No, I was her lover before she became my Mistress. If she listens to anyone, she will listen to me." Julie replied. She hugged both and then headed to the door, "If I'm not back by dawn, send out a search party."

Julie peaked in the baby girls' bedroom before looking in on the sick room where Pam lay snuggled with Rose. She hurried down the stairs and walked through the house. Slapping her forehead she realized Mary must be in the stimulator and escaping reality. Almost running, she hurried down to the basement only to find it dark and empty. She looked around saying, "Where are you damn it?"

Julie went back up the stairs and looked out the front door. Seeing all the cars were still there she walked to the back and investigated the backyard. Shaking her head in confusion she headed out to the garage just to double check and found it too dark and empty. She walked back to the foyer and wondered where Mary had gotten to when a sense of foreboding filled her. Hurrying up the stairs she said to herself, "You didn't," Knowing full well that Mary had.

Julie flung open the door to the punishment room in time to see Steve swing the whip and hit a figure tied spread eagle against the wall." As she entered the room fully, she saw the condition of Mary's back and felt her stomach heave. It was the sight of the blood running down her Mistress' legs caused her lose control and she barely had time to turn to the side before she threw up. Hearing the swing and hit of the whip against Mary's back again caused something in her to snap. "Your killing her you bastard!" she said as she launched herself at Steve.

Steve looked up at her with glazed eyes and said as he gripped her flailing arms, "Commanded, must obey Lady Mary."

Julie stopped looked at him not understanding, to add to her confusion she heard Mary say weakly, "More..."

Julie looked at Mary's limp form and said, "No love, that's enough."

Mary's head raised, and she screamed, "More!"

Julie felt Steve struggling to get up and fought him as she replied, "No, you'll die!"

"Then I will die...my choice...not yours!"

Julie was in a dilemma. On one hand Mary was her Mistress and as such her word was law. On the other hand, Mary was human and felt guilt and remorse like everyone else. She looked up at the body hanging suspended by her arms before looking down at Candy, "Mistress has had enough."

Steve's voice came through and he said softly, "I know, but she commanded..."

Julie looked down at the troubled soul and said, "I'll take responsibility." He looked at her a long moment and then nodded. As Julie got up and tossed the whip off to one side, Candy went and knelt off to one side, Steve once more hidden and cried at the whipping she had given her Mistress. She walked over to behind Mary and said softly, "I don't remember Susan putting up a fight when you suggested she give the man a gift."

"More, I must be punished..."

Julie shook her head, "No Mary, no more. No one will raise a hand against you. Do what you want with me, but I will not let anyone raise a hand against you even if you beg for it."

Mary sighed, "In case I didn't say it before, for a slave you are awful bossy."

Julie smiled, "You did say it Mistress mine." As she started undoing the straps holding Mary's legs spread she said, "Candy, please go get Pam and tell her that Mistress needs her right now. She's in the small bedroom." Julie was working on the last strap when she heard the door open and Pam's voice, "Oh god." That was followed by the sounds of someone vomiting behind her.

Pam woke to the sound of Candy's voice at the door. Getting up she touched Rose's shoulder and said I will be right back dear. You stay in bed." She was irritated that Mary had gotten her up but that irritation fled at the sight of seeing the worry and tears in Candy's eyes. "Where is she?" she asked. Candy pointed to the punishment room and stood off to the side as Pam rushed by her.

Pam was a doctor and had seen it all. She even did a stretch in the military on a mash unit before becoming a plastic surgeon. All of the horror of war did not prepare her for the sight she saw once she opened the door. The smell of vomit and blood, mixed in with the sight of Mary's bloody back and legs brought back a memory from that time. One of the solders had been working underneath a hummer when another started it and took it out for a test drive. The man underneath was dragged for several miles before anyone noticed the red smear coming from the back of the hummer. The sight of his torn back paled in comparison to what she saw now and for the first time since becoming a doctor, Pam lost her dinner.

"Pam, help me..."

Her stomach still heaving, Pam hurried and held Mary up as Julie released the last strap. Even with the pair of them, Mary slid down the wall face against it as if she were a rag doll. Pam looked at her bloody hands and at Julie, "We got to get her to the hospital."

Mary's soft voice seemed to come from everywhere in the room instead of her mouth, "No..."

Pam looked at her, "Mistress, you will die if you don't get proper treatment. I can't do that here."

Mary's head rolled loosely left and right and she replied, "Then I will die..."

Pam looked at Julie and then back at Mary, "I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that." She looked at Julie and said, "Call 911."

Mary sighed weakly, "Three of you in one night..."

From behind them Candy said, "There will be questions about this. Someone needs to take the fall." She paused and then added, "I did it, and I will take responsibility."

Mary shook her head loosely, "No, no one will ask questions because I am not going anywhere." She paused and added, "That makes four of you."

Julie came back a minute later wearing jeans, sweatshirt, "Their on their way." Holding up a terry cloth robe, damp washcloth and panties she added, "I brought something for Mistress to wear also." Moving up to the other side of Mary she started wiping her down and trying to make her look less that someone half dead. Giving up she and Pam got her into the panties and robe before the pair of them half carried her down to the first floor. Once they had Mary seated on the stairs Pam hurried upstairs and returned a minute later hurriedly pulling on clothing. Julie looked at her and shook her head, "No Pam you can't go. Wait until you are paged."

Pam looked on agonized and finally nodded, "Ok but you better have them page me fast!" She gathered the others who were now standing up at the top of the stairs and herded them out of sight. Candy came down wearing a suit and as she adjusted her tie said, "I will go Julie."

Mary looked up groggily and said, "NO one is going..."

Julie looked from Candy to Mary, "Go upstairs Candy, I will deal with this." She turned and looked at Mary and added, "I am getting sick and tired of your broken record, now shut up and do as you're told!" She looked at Candy and said, "Now go damn it, you need to keep the company running after the bombshell Kari and George dropped today." She saw Mary open her mouth and pointed her finger at her, "Not another fucking word out of you!" There was a knock on the front door and after staring at Candy who nodded and left, Julie turned and opened the door.

The time at the hospital was the most stress Julie had ever been under in her life. First the ER doctor wouldn't treat Mary unless the police had taken pictures and her statement. Then the whole mess about Pam being their doctor and the fact she did not have practice rights at that hospital made it even worse. Throughout Mary kept saying, "I am fine, and it is my fault," Drove Julie crazy.

Finally, Julie said, "That's it, we are going home..." It was only after she uttered those words and threaten a lawsuit that the hospital called Pam's answering service and started treating Mary. Candy was right, once the police showed up, the mess from before seemed tame compared to the grilling and accusations she received from the officers. Only Mary's refusing to press charges kept Julie from being taken to prison. When Pam showed, Julie turned to her and said, "Dr. Cooper, I am so happy you came."

Pam looked at Julie and nodded hello. She turned to the resident and asked what had been done. Once she found out that nothing other than giving Mary plasma she lost it. Instead of screaming like she wanted, she turned to Julie and said, "You should go and wait out in the waiting room." Julie started to protest so she added, "Just go, I will let you know when I know something." She looked at Mary's back and looked at the other doctor. "She needs sedating before we start cleaning."

Mary moaned, "No sed..." She felt the prick of a needle and darkness swept over her. When she awoke she was in a hospital bed. She was lying on her belly and looking through a hole in the bed at the floor. She could feel some type of bandage wrapped around her body from the chest down. When tried to lift herself up she felt a hand pressing her back down.