Something's Wrong with Kelly

Story Info
A bump on the head changes Kelly into a slut.
14.2k words
4.7
60.5k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyTiff
LadyTiff
345 Followers

Just a bit of fun!

FYI - I was really a naughty schoolgirl myself!

Tiff XOXO

*****

Tammy stood looking down at her sister. Kelly was flat on her back, eyes closed, she looked almost like she was sleeping - if one normally took naps on the gym floor. Her plaid skirt had ended up around her waist allowing the circle of onlookers a view of her white panties. Her pubic mound was easily discernible through the thin material.

Mrs. Sanderson smoothed Kelly's plaid skirt down blocking off the view to the disappointment of the male students as well as a few of the more circumspect girls.

"Kelly? Kelly? Can you hear me?" Mrs. Sanderson asked worriedly. "You took a nasty fall. The paramedics are on their way!"

One moment Kelly and Tammy had been on separate ladders hanging the St. Alfreds fall formal dance banner. The next, Kelly was tumbling to the basketball court...the ladder that she had been standing on keeling over to strike the pretty senior smack in the back of the head. Kelly had originally landed on her feet and had absorbed the impact by going down to her knees. It was the falling ladder that had knocked her sprawling.

The offending ladder and the discarded banner were lying a few feet away, evidence of the crime that had so recently taken place. Tammy imagined that the ladder was laying there in smug satisfaction, gloating over the blow struck in retaliation for years of being stepped on.

Ladders unite!

She looked back at her sister, who seemed to be coming to. Kelly was often mistaken for her twin. Her hair was slightly darker than her own pale blond which was the only noticeable difference between two 18 year olds. Less readily apparent were Kellys darker blue eyes, presently closed and the 10 months that separated them.

"Wha...What?" Kelly struggled to sit up.

"Just rest easy. You need to get checked out." Mrs. Sanderson looked around. "Anyone who's last name isn't Bauer needs to get back. Go back to what you were doing and give us some room! Anybody needing something to do will find that I can certainly accommodate them."

The group of onlookers broke up. Mrs. Sanderson was pretty laid back usually but she was a strict enforcer of punishments. Once she decided on a punishment. No amount of begging, pleading or talking would get a student out of it.

"Tammy? Keep an eye on her I will make sure Mr. Smith knows that Kelly is awake and to wait for the paramedics." Mrs. Sanderson said getting up and leaving.

Tammy kneeled next to her sister and touched her shoulder. "Are you alright Kelly?"

"I feel a little strange. Alright, but you know...kind of tingly!" Her hard nipples were prominently displayed through her white blouse.

That white blouse, blue tie and blue plaid skirt, Kelly was currently wearing made up the uniform requirements for attendance at St. Alfred's. Most of the other kids were wearing similar attire. The only variation for the girls was a sweater some chose to wear. The boys all wore blazers, ties and slacks.

Kelly looked like every guys's schoolgirl fantasy, Tammy thought.

So did Tammy if she had stopped to consider for one moment.

Kelly moaned. "I...oh!" She slid her hand up under her skirt, between her legs.

Tammy watched with disbelieving eyes as Kelly began rubbing herself between her legs.

"What are you doing?" Tammy whispered fiercely looking around the gym. She grabbed her sisters wrist. Nothing to see here folks. Move along. Nothing to see. Certainly not one of the Bauer sisters pleasuring herself on the gym floor.

Most of the other students had gone back to the various tasks they had been assigned. However almost all would glance over at the two sisters every so often while at least pretending to be engrossed in their jobs. For most it was concern, but for others it was in hopes of getting another glimpse of Kelly Bauer's little white panties. Luckily Tammy's body appeared to be blocking everyone's view of what her sister was currently doing.

"Kelly!" she hissed. "You have to stop. You...you're...masturbating." She whispered.

"Oh god it feels so good!" Kelly's breathing was quickening and her panties were noticeably wet. Her fingers were pressed so tightly between her legs that the crotch of her panties were actually inside her and her hips were making little jerking motions.

Tammy was at a loss as to what had happened to her sister. Neither of them were sexually experienced, however neither were they clueless as to what went on in the bedroom between men and women. They also knew all about masturbation. The few times either one had masturbated it was usually accompanied by a lot of guilt. It was not something you did for yourself. And certainly not something you did on the gym floor in front of the student planning committee.

"Oh...oh!" Kelly's movements became more jerky the faster her fingers moved. Her middle finger was pressed hard between her legs right at the top of her pussy.

"Oh god...oh...oh!" Kelly's body went rigid and her feet pointed out and up off the floor. Then she went limp.

Did she just...? Tammy wondered. She did. She just had an orgasm. Wow oh wow! I don't believe it. Kelly just made herself...cum. Yes that was the word. Cum. In like 30 seconds.

Cum? The word sounded naughty to Tammy. And what was more she just came on the gym floor.

In public even!

Tammy realized she was still holding her sister's wrist. Quickly letting go she looked around the gym. Nobody appeared to have noticed her sister behaving like a slut. She caught a faint, not unpleasant aroma and realize it was her sister's pussy. Looking back down she saw that Kelly's skirt was once again bunched up enough that her panties were visible. At least to her. Panties that were wedged between the lips of her vagina and wet. So wet it looked like Kelly had peed herself.

But it wasn't pee she was smelling. Kelly closed her eyes once again while Tammy smoothed her skirt down and waited.

The gym was packed with a circle of onlookers. The girls' short plaid skirts, a caricature of sexy catholic school girls, all had their hair in pigtails. The boys all had their shirts off, 6 pack abs like something out of a Ambercrombie commercial.

Tammy was kneeling down next to her sister in the circle. Only this time Kelly wasn't wearing any panties. Her skirt was pushed up to her waist and her neatly groomed blond bush on full display. She was moaning loudly. Her fingers were firmly inside her vagina, while her other hand rubbed her clit.

"Oh...oh...Tammy come on! You have got to try this. It feels so wonderful. Play with yourself with me!" Kelly's heels were lifting off the floor while her hands blatantly violated herself.

Tammy could not believe what she was witnessing.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Anybody could see you! Your acting like a...slut!" The last word was a whisper.

"I know. But it feels so good!" Kelly moaned. "Watch me little sis. Watch me play with my pussy!"

"You mean your vagina. Pussy is such a vulgar word!"

"It's a pussy. Look at it! Isn't it pretty? Am I not pretty? Its a pussy...and its meant to be fucked!" Kelly suited actions to her words. Her fingers were now pistoning in and out of her...pussy.

Tammy watched open mouthed and in disbelief. She couldn't believe that her innocent sister could turn into a such a wanton hussy. Nor could she deny the fact that the sexual display was having an effect on her. Long suppressed feelings and desires awoke inside her. Her nipples were so hard that they could easily be seen through her school blouse and her vagina...her pussy was soaked.

"Come on Tammy! I know you want to. Do it with me."

Tammy's hands had a mind of their own. With her right hand she began massaging her breast. Her left trailed downward and slid up her skirt...

"No, I can't. This is naughty. Someone could see us!" She said looking around at the circle of students. Some of the students were masturbating. Some were masturbating each other.

Suddenly Kelly was kneeling in front of her.

"Let me help you! After all its what big sisters are for!" Kelly breathed. Kelly's hands slid up her thighs and under her skirt. Tammy felt her panties being tugged down, they were so wet they stuck to her pussy.

She stepped out of them feeling her sisters hands slide up the back of her legs. A questing finger touched her anus, then the lips of her pussy. With a groan her sister's tongue penetrated her...pussy.

She slid her own hand down to the back of her sister's head. "Oh god! I have wanted this for so long, Kelly!"

Her sister removed her tongue from her pussy long enough to smile and say, "I know. Me too and its time we got what we want! Cum for me!"

She awoke with a start.

Her body was on fire. Yuck, she must have been sweating in her sleep, since she was lying in a puddle. She looked over to where Kelly's bed was, but it was empty. She blushed remembering her dream. The realization came that it wasn't sweat but her own vaginal juices.

She was soaked, absolutely drenched. She had had wet dreams before, but never like this. It was like she had poured a glass of water on her bed. Nor had she ever looked at her sister in a sexual way before.

A little miniature Tammy appeared on her shoulder complete with devil horns and a little tail, wearing a sexy red corset, stockings and a g-string. "Oh really?" It said. "You know how she looks. How you both look?" Poof the little devil Tammy had on a school girl outfit just like the one she always wore. "Come on Tammy admit it, you two make that Britney Spears look like she got smacked with an ugly truck. And I have seen you checking her out when she parades around here in those little white panties or getting out of the shower or when she's getting dressed...hmmm?"

"What?! No!" Tammy exclaimed.

"Pffffttt! Come on sweetie! You can lie to anyone else that your sister's body doesn't make your little pussy wet." Now the little devil Tammy slid her hands up between her legs, then stuck her finger in her mouth. "But you and I both know the truth don't we? Why don't you finish what that lovely dream started? One touch and I guarantee you will be squirting like Bethesda fountain."

This was crazy! Yet here she was having an argument with a miniature devil that looked just like her. It was like someone had picked her up and dropped her into a cartoon. Looking at her other shoulder, she wondered, if that was the case shouldn't there be an angel Tammy on this shoulder?

Little devil Tammy peered around the back of her neck. "Don't know what to tell you toots! Maybe she's out to lunch? Or maybe shes getting fucked!" Poof now little devil Tammy was wearing a strap-on and fucking another little Tammy from behind who happened to be dressed like an angel and moaning uncontrollably.

"Stop. Stop it!" Tammy brushed at her shoulder with her hand and the little Tammy's disappeared.

She realized that she was still standing in the middle of the room with nothing on but her soaking wet panties. Sighing she went to change.

She and her sister weren't prudes or anything. Nor was their Mother a holy roller. They were just innocent. They talked about boys and knew about sex. And of course there was temptation. They knew boys and vulgar girls called vaginas pussies and penises cocks, but they weren't vulgar. They weren't frigid or repulsed by the sexual hormones of youth. Only driven to not make the same mistake that their mother had made and indoctrinated in a religious dogma that taught no sex until marriage.

They loved music, social media and everything else that teenage girls did. It was just that years of catholic school had conditioned them to beware of sin. Boys only wanted one thing from pretty girls. Wasn't their Mother proof of that? If they wanted to get ahead then they needed to wait until they were married. Preferably to handsome doctors who understood their worth, who respected their careers, who spent all their free time supporting the church when they weren't kissing the ground that the Bauer sisters walked on.

She made her way to the bathroom. Her sister was laying in the tub her feet propped up on the end. Her blonde pubic hair appeared dark under the water and her normally perky breasts appeared flattened and distended. She sat up when Tammy walked in, her beautiful breasts returning to normal.

"Hey! How are you feeling? That was quite the fall yesterday." Tammy said. She turned to the bathroom mirror. The image of her sister's naked body bringing last nights dream back into vivid focus.

"Oh much better now. I actually feel fine. Pretty good even. All things considered!" Kelly laughed and reached for the shaving cream.

Tammy was staring at her sister's body in the mirror. The little devil Tammy was now back on her shoulder. This time she was taking pictures of Kelly with a little camera and whispering softly to herself. "Oh yeah that's it! Work it baby! Get yourself clean! Oh your a dirty girl aren't you? Dirty, dirty girl!"

Tammy raised her arms like she was stretching and flicked the little devil off her shoulder. I'm going insane she thought. She looked back at her sister.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

Kelly was sitting on the edge of the tub. Her legs spread wide and she was shaving off all her pubic hair.

"Why I'm shaving silly!" Kelly stated, running the razor right through her patch of pubic hair.

"All of it? Why?"

"Yes. I was talking to Cynthia Taylor. She's shaven bald down there. She said all the mature girls do it. She says it makes guy want to eat it. That or they trim it real close in what she called it a landing strip!"

"What?!"

"It looks pretty don't you think? Do you want to shave yours?"

Tammy fled back to her room. They had better hurry if they wanted to be on time for school, but she was worried. Something was definitely going on with her sister. Their mother had been properly concerned about Kelly but was right in the middle of a big case and since Kelly seemed ok, all she really did was stress the need for being careful. What would she have said if Tammy had told her that Kelly had masturbated on the gym floor? Or was presently in the bathroom shaving off all her pubic hair? How would she even go about telling her mom something like that?

Stephanie Bauer was working in her office. Leaning back she stretched her legs out in front of her and rubbed the back of her neck. Her other hand rubbed her thigh, feeling the clasp of her stocking under her skirt. She was horny. Nowadays she seemed to be always horny. Looking at the clock she wondered if she had time to masturbate.

She was 35 years old with the body and looks of someone 10 years younger. Her beauty and body had certainly been her chief attributes before she became one of the cities best corporate lawyers.

Called beautiful, gorgeous and stunning so often when she was younger, that she failed to realize, she was much much more. Back then she was like a prize to be won. A trophy to be placed on the mantel. A sports car to be driven hard and fast until the engine blew.

While still in high school she became the obsession of a rich college kid, Carl Vaughn. An overindulged, over privileged, overly conceited pretty boy. Carl's father was someone important; wealthy and powerful. Carl promised her everything her looks demanded. Then she became pregnant. After Kelly was born, she was thrown aside! Damaged goods. Hey the sports car needs a new engine. Forget it! Just get a new one. Ok, you're the boss! Hold up one last ride for old times sake. That's how she got pregnant with her second so quickly. Once Tammy was born it was over. She knew they were on their own when Carl's father sent his assistant with some congratulatory flowers and a check for $50,000.

But what the Vaughn's didn't realize, what even she had forgotten, was that behind those good looks was a razor sharp mind and steel will determined to see her to a better life. Perhaps all it needed was the catalyst of knowing she had no one else in the world. Her mother had never approved of Carl and she died shortly after she became pregnant with Kelly. Her father? He had disappeared when she was 3.

She leveraged the embarassment the three of them now were as the foundation for where she was today. How? By extorting real money from Carl, whose daddy was Bennett Vaughn, founder of the Vaughn corporation. Wealthy, powerful and politically ambitious! How much did she get? A lot more than the mere $50,000 they had initially tried to buy her off with. She sometimes thought back to that meeting with Bennett, Carl had been excluded, thought back and smiled on how well it went. Bennett certainly came away with a great deal more respect for her. And perhaps a touch of regret as well.

So armed with the brains she had been born with and the Vaughns money. She set out to provide a better life for herself and her daughters. The apartment they lived in had been bought and paid for with the money given to her by old man Vaughn. It was on the small side, only 2 bedrooms but its address was exclusive and highly in demand, was well decorated...and now worth several times its original purchase price. The rest paid for her law degree and a couple of trusts for Kelly and Tammy. The one stipulation? Kelly and Tammy had to attend St. Alfreds's, paid for by the Vaughn's. Which told Stephanie that Kelly and Tammy hadn't been written off completely by the Vaughns. Or at least not completely by old man Bennett who was perhaps regretting that his dumb ass son had underestimated that lovely piece of ass- Stephanie Bauer who in all actuality would have been an ideal match for his son.

She was driven to succeed. Even if she hadn't been at the top of her class, she would have been highly recruited. Her looks often made people underestimate her. But were often an added bonus in the male dominated world of corporate law. She wasn't some blonde bombshell bimbo who would fuck her way to the top. No, she worked hard long hours to get where she was now.

Now? Now not only was she called beautiful, a gorgeous babe with a killer body. But also...Unattainable, unapproachable. She was to be seen and admired from afar. Don't get to close or you might get bitten, like a shark, deadly and sleek. Always look but never touch. That was how she was often described in the circles in which she swam. Cold as ice.

That was the rub. She wanted companionship. Needed it. But the few men she dated over the years, never seemed to be able to see past her looks or only saw her as an obstacle, a competitor they needed to eliminate as a threat. Albeit one that that they could fuck. So none of her relationships lasted very long. And usually ended on her terms.

2 maybe 3 years and she would make partner. Her only regret? Not spending more time with her daughters. With the 70-80 hr work weeks, plus the gym everyday and the waxing, hair and beauty appointments, she knew she didn't spend enough time with her daughters. Another worrisome fact? That school foisted on her by Bennett had influenced them quite a bit. But at least they were good girls. She just wished she had more time. Hell she didn't even have enough time to masturbate regularly. By the time she crawled into bed she was usually so exhausted she fell right to sleep. When she did masturbate, usually it was a hurried affair either in her office or even a few times in her car. She had put her own sexuality on hold to become successful and it was beginning be a problem. She was constantly wet. And oh so horny!

She thought back to the last time she masturbated. It had been several weeks ago and the whole incident had left her a little shaken. So much so, that she had avoided touching herself since. Didn't change the fact that she was horny. Unbidden images came to her mind.

She slid her left hand up between her legs. Her panties were drenched. Fuck it she needed to cum. She got up to close her blinds. At that exact moment Kendra walked in.

LadyTiff
LadyTiff
345 Followers