Something's Wrong with Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Who wants to go first?" Mr. Thomas asked.

"I do!" Cynthia spoke up quickly, shooting a triumphant look at Kelly.

Mr. Thomas looked at Kelly.

"That's what I was going to suggest Mr. Thomas. Please go right ahead, Cynthia." Kelly said serenely. That combined with the look on her face said she was content to wait all afternoon if required.

"Go ahead and step into my office Cynthia." Mr. Thomas said gesturing to his door.

An older matronly lady poked her head around the corner, "Mr. Thomas?"

"Yes Lena?"

"I'm heading to my dentist appointment now. Do you need anything before I leave?"

"No thank you Lena!"

"Ok see you Monday!"

"See you Monday." Mr. Thomas said closing his door.

Mr. Thomas sighed and looked around his windowless office. A functional desk, 2 chairs and a couch was all the furniture it possessed. He could remember when he was excited about his job. His 10 years as a Teacher he thoroughly enjoyed. Then 4 years ago he took this administrator position. Back then he looked at it as a stepping stone to bigger things. He had been younger then, more idealistic. 4 years later plus a divorce and he was no closer to his goal.

He believed his divorce hurt him. Not only financially but with his employers who didn't believe in such things. That and the brainless mentality of the younger generation soured him. Now it was just a job. A job that seldom offered challenges or surprises. That was until today.

Cynthia had told a tale that he found hard to believe. She seemed sincere enough, but this was Kelly Bauer they were talking about. Kelly Bauer! He shook his head and stepped out of his office.

"Ok Kelly, come in please!" He said.

Kelly smiled and bounced up. "Sure thing Mr. Thomas!" She glided past him and took a seat on the couch. "You don't mind me sitting on the couch, do you Mr. Thomas? I have been sitting on that hard chair for so long my poor bottom must be bruised!" She rubbed one cheek.

Mr. Thomas's tongue clove to the roof of his mouth. When Kelly lifted up to rub her bottom, she lifted her leg high enough to show off the little white panties nestled in the valley between her legs.

"Ok Kelly. Care to tell me what happened? Cynthia made some disturbing allegations." Mr. Thomas asked sitting behind his desk. Which really was a mistake. From their relative positions he could look right up Kelly's skirt.

Kelly obviously could tell what he was looking at, but made no attempt

to limit his view. Looking him in the eye with a knowing smile she said, "What did Cynthia say Mr. Thomas?" She was lightly playing with the hem of her skirt.

Mr. Thomas cleared his throat. "Ah well...uh...she claimed that you were intimate with uh...Chad Lancaster in the faculty library."

He wasn't sure but it appeared Kelly's skirt was a little higher than just a few moments before. He could certainly see more of her panties. Mr. Thomas pulled his eyes back up to Kelly's face.

"Intimate? In what way, Mr. Thomas?" Her big blue eyes were opened wide. Kelly's hand slid further up her skirt, her legs opened up a little more.

"Uh...she said...that...you and he performed oral sex...on each other." Mr. Thomas's eyes were drifting down again. It was obvious Kelly's fingers were extremely close to her pussy. Her legs were now far enough apart that there could be no doubt what she intended.

"So is there a question here Mr. Thomas? You want to know if Chad and I were intimate?" Kelly purred.

"Yes...I mean no. I mean did you and Chad perform...ah. Did you and Chad...each other in the Library? If so that is a very serious offense!"

Kelly's hand was even farther under her skirt. It was obvious she was touching herself. She had a dreamy look on her face. "Mmmmm." It sounded more like a moan than an exclamation for contemplation. "Me and Chad Lancaster? I never really liked Chad you know. To suggest that he and I were naughty together, is quite the allegation!" She moaned again.

Mr. Thomas cleared his throat. He was finding it difficult to remain focused. Somehow he had lost control of the conversation. He wondered if he had ever had it. "Yes Miss Bauer. That is what she claimed caused the fight!"

Kelly's legs spread even wider. Somehow her skirt was pushed up around her waist. Her fingers were rubbing circles over her pussy through the pristine white of her panties.

"Mr. Thomas?" Kelly almost moaned.

"Yes...Kelly?" It came out a squeak, his eyes glued to the erotic show she was putting on.

"We were naughty. First I pulled my little panties down, so I could play with myself." Kelly lifted up and slid her panties down, her shaven pussy glistened with wetness. "I then got down on my knees and pulled out his cock...it was huge. I then took him into my mouth and sucked it. Mmmm! It tasted so good. He fucked my face until he shot his cum down my throat."

Mr. Thomas's mouth was hanging open as he watched the young schoolgirl finger her pussy. The nasty words coming out of her mouth at odds with her beautiful innocent looks. Oh my god he thought. Holy shit! This is bad. This is really bad. I could lose my license, but oh man do I want this.

"After Chad finished in my mouth. I made him go down on me." Kelly had one leg lifted up while she rubbed her clit. In that position Mr. Thomas could see her little asshole. Could see her juices running down over it. Her white panties were still around one ankle. The whole time she was staring at him. "I laid down and Chad got between my legs and started to eat me out. Oh god! I shaved my pussy this morning. Do you like it? Chad did. He licked me so good...It was incredible. I came all over his tongue. He wanted to fuck me but I wouldn't let him."

Mr. Thomas couldn't have looked away if his office had been on fire. Hell, even if he had been on fire, it wouldn't have grabbed half the attention this little sexpot demanded. His cock was painfully hard. He got up an moved around his desk. She looks incredible. My god this is Kelly fucking Bauer masturbating on my couch.

"I told him I was still a virgin. No deflowering for Chad! I'm saving that for someone special!" Kelly's fingers traveled to her little asshole. "This however...this...is open for business! What do you say Mr. Thomas? Will you fuck me up the ass? It's yours if you like. Please? Pretty please?"

Mr. Thomas hesitated for maybe a second. Here was this attractive, 18 year old blonde school girl who was playing with herself and asking him to fuck her up the ass...maybe it wasn't quite a second...

Falling to his knees between Kelly's spread legs he attacked her pussy. God she tasted even better than she looked.

Kelly pushed his head lower and he found himself licking her little rosebud. "If its all the same Mr. Thomas, I already had my pussy eaten today. Now I need my ass fucked. Get it nice and ready for your big hard cock because i'm a virgin there to!"

Mr. Thomas groaned. He licked her like it was the best meal he had ever eaten in his life. Sliding a finger over her ass he spit on her asshole which was already pretty slick from her juices. He fumbled with his cock.

"You ready baby?" He felt like he had already ran a mile, his breathing was quick and shallow. Here he was with this blonde goddess, getting to fuck her in the ass. "You ready for it?" He pressed at the entrance to her ass.

"Yes! Please! Come on fuck me. I need it." Kelly was playing with her pussy, her hips rocking up and down. "Take my ass baby! Fuck it!" With a groan from both of them Kelly felt Mr. Thomas slip inside her. Oh god yes. This is what she needed. She felt full but in a good way. Complete almost. It felt so good.

Taking a few seconds for her to get used to his cock in her ass. Mr. Thomas slid a couple of more inches into her. The look on Kelly's face was one of pure lust. She was so tight there was no doubt she was an anal virgin but the look on her face was saying she loved every second of it. He picked up the pace.

"Come on Mr. Thomas. Fuck my little ass. Fuck it good and I will let you do this again. Would you like that? You want to fuck me up the ass any time you want? Huh? Call me into your office, bend me over, lift my skirt and fuck me? Should I not wear any panties?" Kelly's pussy was dripping so much it was like a constant flow. "Fuck me! Come on and fuck my little ass, you pervert!"

God she was killing him. But if that was the case, so be it, he would die happy. But first he was going to wreck her little ass. He bottomed out inside her, then started pistoning in and out.

Kelly had finally stopped talking giving in to the wondrous feelings Mr. Thomas was producing. So what if it was her asshole he was fucking. It felt fantastic. Finally she felt it. A building pressure somewhere deep inside, her pussy got even wetter. She grabbed Mr. Thomas's arms and held on.

Mr. Thomas blinked away the sweat running into his eyes. He lifted Kelly's legs up and picked up the pace. His cock was bottoming out on every thrust.

"Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Fuck it. Fuck it. So good! Oh god so good!" Kelly's moans turned to little grunts. "Oh god! Oh god! I'm cumming. Oh shit I'm cumming." Kelly's whole body began to shake, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. "Oh fuck!"

With a groan Mr. Thomas came as well. He pumped what must have been a gallon of cum in the young school girls ass.

Taking several minutes to catch their breaths. Kelly finally spoke. "Thank you Mr. Thomas. I take it we are done here?" She began to pull on her panties, his cum still leaking out of her ass.

"For now Kelly, but I expect to see you Monday." Mr. Thomas said slowly standing.

"With or without my panties, Mr. Thomas?"

"...without Miss Bauer." Damn it he thought, i'm going to get fired. Looking at Kelly closely he realized something. He didn't really care. Not if it gave him another shot at that tight little ass.

Tammy was laying on her bed, where she had thrown herself when she got home from school. She was thinking about Kelly. In her mind's eye she saw her again sucking on Chad's cock. Saw her playing with herself. Chad eating her pussy. The naughty words coming much more easily to her than they had just a few short hours ago.

She was wet. No she was drenched. Not really thinking about it, she reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down, her own blonde bush coming into view. She ran her fingers lightly through her pubic hair. Maybe she should shave it off or trim it like Kelly suggested.

"I think you should trim it! It's a pretty pussy for sure but even pretty pussies need to be dressed up!" Little devil Tammy was back. This time all in red again and sitting on the nightstand. "But first, what you need is a little relief! Go on girl your'e all backed up! Make that pussy squirt!"

She sighed. Her fingers danced over the wet lips of her pussy. She had masturbated before, usually quick hurried affairs under cover of darkness or in the shower. Followed by feelings of guilt with a hefty helping of shame. But this time was different. She was so wet it was comical. She slipped a finger inside of herself then brought it to her mouth. Extending her tongue she tasted her essence for the first time.

"Who are you thinking about? Hmm? Chad? Cynthia?...Or Kelly? You fantasizing about your big sister? What she doing? Come on and share. Is she eating your pussy? You can't lie to me. I know your deepest, darkest fantasies!" Little devil Tammy was playing with herself as well.

"Will you shut up?" Kelly exclaimed. She tasted good. Her pussy tasted good. She did it again. Then again Finally she inserted her fingers into her pussy while her other hand touched her clit.

"Oh god. Oh wow. That feels so good." In her minds eye she was back in her dream. Kelly was on her knees, almost like she was in the library. Only this time Kelly was eating her pussy. "That's...oh god...wow. Please! Please Kelly? Lick my pussy." Kelly was telling her how good she tasted. How long she had wanted her.

She was riding her sister's tongue. The incestuous act in her mind made her act all the more delicious. She could feel it coming. An orgasm unlike any she has ever felt in her limited experience. And all because it was her sister she was fantasizing about. Cum for me! Cum for your big sister!

"Ahhhh! Ahhh! Ahhh...oh god! I'm cumming. I'm cumming on you Kelly." She screamed. Her juices gushed out of her in a spray unlike she had ever heard before. She squirted once. Then again even harder. Then a third time.

Little devil Tammy was at the end of the bed. She was wearing a yellow rain hat, slicker and boots. "That's it you incestuous slut, cum. Cum!" The first spray of Tammy's juices hit her in the face. The second spray landed on top of her rain hat.

She opened her eyes, staring up at the ceiling. She wasn't sure how long it had been. The room smelled like sex and her juices. She was waiting for the guilt. The shame for what she had just done. But it wasn't there. She was waiting for it. She welcomed it. Invited it. But nothing! Come on I just pleasured myself! To thoughts of my sister no less! Surely I should be feeling just a tad bit guilty?

"Wow sis! Nice view! It looks like I missed a good show." Kelly was standing at the end of her bed looking at her pussy.

She closed her legs. Now she was embarrassed. "I uh... fell asleep!"

Her sister bent down and came up with her panties from earlier. "You know, I was thinking. We should go buy some new bras and panties. Something a little...sexier. Wow sis these are soaked!" She brought them to her nose. "They smell good though!"

Tammy blushed red with embarrassment. Did my sister just sniff my panties?

"What do you say?" Kelly asked holding up her panties on one finger. "Should we go shopping? Looks like you need a new pair!"

Tammy was thinking...I can't believe I just did that. And she just sniffed my panties. Things are moving way too fast, but someone needs to keep an eye on her.

What she said was. "Uh...yeah ok! Let's go. I need my panties back though."

"Forget them. You won't need them anyway." Kelly said. "Besides these are soaked!"

Stephanie Bauer was in turmoil. On one hand she wanted to tell Kendra that she wasn't sure if it was a good idea that they get involved. She loved what they did and didn't regret it at all, but she was her boss. That type of relationship was never a good one. On the other hand she wanted nothing more than to throw Kendra on her desk and lick the little red head's pussy until they were both screaming in ecstasy. She didn't even know if Kendra wanted a relationship or if it was just a one time thing or what. She resolved to find out.

The offices were slowly filling up with people. For the most part only the fast trackers ever got there as early as Stephanie and only 1 other person on her floor. She was sitting on her leather sofa, legs curled up besides her and deep into her case files when she felt the presence of someone else.

"Kendra!" She said looking up to see her assistant standing there with a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Miss. Uh your door was open this time!" Kendra said with a mischievous smile. "I brought you your coffee."

Stephanie blushed. "Thank you, Kendra!"

"My pleasure Miss!"

"Ready to get to work?" And they did. It was nearly lunch when then they finally put the last finishing touches on Stephanie's current case file.

Sandwiches ordered from the cafeteria arrived and they ate making small talk.

Finally Stephanie couldn't bear it any longer. The sexual tension in the room was like the presence of a third person. Somebody roughly the size of King Kong in an elevator. Who, no matter how you moved, jostled or jived was always in the way of the buttons.

"Kendra?" Stephanie ventured.

"Yes Mum?" Kendra looked at her, only looked but it was enough.

"Do you like me?"

"Very much miss!"

"About yesterday. Is it...would you..." Damn! She was usually so articulate and now she couldn't find the words. "Is that something you would like to do again? With me? Or was it like a one time thing?"

For answer Kendra stood up. Smiling she unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a sexy black garter belt with dark blue flowers on it. The straps were holding up a set of black silk stockings and the panties she was wearing matched the flowers.

"Do you like it Mum? I bought it yesterday. I wanted something similar to yours, since yours looked so pretty, but also...to please you."

"It's beautiful. Your beautiful Kendra."

"Thank you Miss, but not as beautiful as you! To answer your question. The answer is yes. Yes! Yes! Yes! I have fantasized about this since I first saw you. And then when you chose me as your assistant, I could hardly believe my luck. Yesterday was like a dream come true. I was so nervous I was shaking. And you? You were perfect. You fell right into my fantasy like you were made for me."

"This won't be easy, Kendra. I'm technically your boss. When you pass the bar I most likely will be assigned your mentor! Can we handle it?"

For answer Kendra leaned down and kissed her. Her tongue slipped into Stephanie's mouth and all objections fell away.

"Tell me what you want Miss and it's yours!" Kendra breathed into her mouth.

I want this. Oh how I want this, Stephanie thought. "Go lock the door...and remove your blouse. Let's see you in your pretty lingerie."

Kendra did as she was asked. "Are you going to spank me again Mum?" Standing there in just her lingerie and high heel shoes, the stunning red head was a vision of sex and beauty.

"Should I? Were you naughty again? Or do you just get off on being spanked?" Stephanie began to wonder if Kendra wasn't a sadist.

Kendra slid her hands over her thighs and then up to her breasts. "I do like to roleplay and I get off on surrendering control. You can spank me. Humiliate me. Fuck my face or whatever else turns you on. Giving you pleasure will give me pleasure."

"Then get over here and eat my pussy..." Stephanie hiked up her skirt and sat down. "When I'm done cumming all over your pretty face, I want to taste you. I have never tasted another woman's pussy before."

"Mmmm then you are in for a treat Mum!" Kendra kneeled down between Stephanie's spread legs. "Your'e so wet. Have you been thinking about this all morning?"

Stephanie felt Kendra pull her panties to the side. "Since yesterday!!" The last word ended in a squeal as she felt Kendra swipe her tongue over the lips of her pussy. "Oh god!"

"Come on love. I want you to cum all over me. You have such a beautiful pussy and you taste so good. God look at you! Your leaking everywhere!" Stephanie had never given Kendra's accent much thought before yesterday, but now she decided it quite possibly was the sexiest she had ever heard. Her constant stream of dirty talk was driving her crazy and her tongue was like magic.

"Oh god Kendra your amazing. I'm going to cum already!"

"Do it love! Your pussy is already creaming. Cum for me! Squirt all over me. Then you can eat my hot little box! Would you like that? Do you want to eat my little pussy?"

"God yes! Yes! I want to taste you so bad!" The last word rising several octaves. God this was so dirty. Here she was in her office, her skirt hiked around her waist, while her assistant dressed in a garter belt and stockings was eating her pussy. And the whole time there was maybe 30 people right outside the door. So...Taboo. So deliciously naughty.

Unbidden she once again thought back to that incident maybe 3 weeks back. She had been working late and didn't get home until after the girls were in bed. She had opened their door to check on them. Tammy had kicked her covers off at some point in the night. Her night shirt had ridden up high enough that her pale blue panties were on full display. She had her fingers pushed against the tight material and was masturbating. She appeared to be asleep or at least in that state where she wasn't fully awake. Stephanie could see the wetness seeping through Tammy's panties and hear her little moans. It was highly erotic. She wasn't sure how long she watched. But eventually Tammy's motions became erratic, her legs went rigid, toes pointing and the wet spot got much bigger, as she orgasmed.