Something's Wrong with Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Bauer?" Kendra asked. "I have the Carter file you requested."

Kendra was new. Less than 2 weeks on the job and still learning. Stephanie had pulled her from the common research pool when her last assistant left to become a stay at home mom. The red head was beautiful with green eyes and a british accent. At just over 5 feet tall and maybe 110 lbs., she was certainly a pleasure to look at and listen too as well. She was also a frequent workout partner in the law firms gym. There Stephanie had learned she was working her way through law school. Much like she herself had, only without the added benefit of the Vaughn's money.

She was Stephanie's pet project.

"They failed to..." Kendra trailed off looking at her boss.

Stephanie simply looked at her.

"Kendra? What's the rule when my door is closed?" Stephanie asked.

"To knock and wait for your answer mum." Kendra's voice dropped.

"Indeed!" she said with a slight shake of the head. "Yet you continue to forget that simple rule. What am I going to do with you Kendra?" Smiling to take the sting out of her words.

"I don't know mum. Spank me I guess." She said with a relieved smile knowing that her boss wasn't that upset with her.

"That's it then! Next time i'm turning you over my knee. Don't think I won't!" she laughed.

Kendra smiled under her lowered lashes. "Of course mum. Are you lunching in today, Miss Bauer?"

"No. I'm meeting Barnes to discuss the smith case. Then over to Schoffelds. But I will be back this afternoon. I will meet you in the gym at 5."

"Very good mum!"

Stephanie shut the door and closed the blinds. Now for a little relief. She slipped off her little black thong panties, the crotch was soaked with her juices. Sitting back down in her chair, she pushed her skirt up to her waist. She loved the way her stocking clad legs were framed by the straps of her garters. Her light growth of blonde hair was trimmed in a narrow little landing strip. Had Cynthia Taylor been there they could have compared notes.

Highly aroused, her lips were open, dripping with her juices. She gently ran her finger up her lips gathering the wetness clinging there, enjoying the slickness and the aroma of a wet pussy.

"Miss Bauer...?" Kendra walked back in the door.

With a little yelp Stephanie attempted to turn her body away from the door. She jerked her hand out from between her legs.

"Dammit Kendra! What did I just tell you about walking into my office unannounced?" Stephanie asked red faced.

Kendra shut the door and walked closer to her desk. She had a slight smile on her face. "That you would spank me Miss!" She placed the file in her hands on the edge of her desk and moved closer to Stephanie's chair.

Stephanie was at a loss as to what to say next. What was going on here? She thought. And then Damn why didn't I lock the door?

"You said you were going to turn me over you knee." Kendra was now standing right in front of her boss. Stephanie's skirt was still hiked high enough that the top of her stockings were visible. "Should I lay across your lap, Mum? Or would you rather I bend over your desk?" Kendra placed her hands on Stephanie's side of the desk and bent over at the waist.

Stephanie's mind was racing. She glanced at the door. Then back to the little red headed vixen standing so provocatively next to her.

Stephanie wasn't a lesbian. Oh she had definitely given it serious consideration. She had often found herself admiring one woman or another. Usually it started on a personal level. Similar likes and desires, almost like one would do with a friend. Then it would progress to how they dressed, wore there hair or looked in the gym. She imagined that a relationship with a woman would be much easier and with less drama. Little did she know. But almost 12 months...That's how long it had been since she was last with somebody sexually. The rare orgasms in the last year had been all been self induced. Now here was this hot little piece who was definitely coming onto her. She certainly connected with Kendra on many levels. From their similar backgrounds, their desire to succeed and their mutual interests. Kendra also had a rocking body that looked fantastic in yoga pants. She often found herself staring at the heart shaped ass of her assistant. That same ass that was currently being presented for a little carnal punishment!

Standing up she pushed the sexy Brit down onto her desk. "I think it's time you learned your proper place love!" She said trying to imitate a sexy British accent.

Kendra moaned as Stephanie pushed her skirt up. The little white thong that Kendra was wearing all but disappeared between her ass cheeks. Stephanie drew in a deep breath as the ass she had been admiring for the last 2 weeks was finally revealed.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Kendra you are not in proper attire. This will never do. Tomorrow I expect to see you in stockings. Is that understood?" Stephanie could see that Kendra's arousal was evident by how wet her panties were. She slid an exploratory finger up the damp material.

"Yes Mum!" Kendra's answer was slightly high pitched.

"Although I do like these panties. Or should I say Knickers?" She pressed harder against the damp material causing Kendra's answer to be lost in a moan.

To Stephanie it was like she was outside of her body watching herself perform some depraved sex act like in a porno. Her mind and body falling completely into the fantasy.

"Let's take these down shall we?" Stephanie purred. Kneeling down, she slid her fingers under the straps of the lacy little thong and slowly slid it down. The crotch, soaking wet, stuck to Kendra's pussy and the material stretched as it gently pulled away. Gossamer strings of pussy juice bridging the gap until finally the panties fell around Kendra's ankles.

Never had Stephanie ever thought that she would be kneeling in her office, staring at another woman's dripping wet pussy and thinking how beautiful it looked. "Your beautiful, Kendra!" She gasped.

"Thank you Miss! But I have been very naughty and still need my spanking!" Kendra wiggled her ass slightly.

"Naughty? Yes you have. Haven't you?" Stephanie stood up and leaned over Kendra's back, the palm of her hand resting over her ass. She could feel the heat coming off of Kendra and her finger tips could feel her wetness. She gave a light spank. Then another.

"Sorry Mum. But have you started yet?" Kendra asked teasingly.

"Oh? Really?"

"I like a good rub as much as the next girl, but what I really need is my bottom warmed!"

"Of course, you little slut!" Stephanie spanked her cute little ass harder. Her next blow was even harder. "Is this what you wanted? You want to be punished for being naughty, huh? Coming into my office unannounced. Spying on me? What else, hmm?" Harder.

"Yes oh god yes, Mum! I have watched you! I also pleasured myself thinking about you, Miss!"

The harder Stephanie spanked her, the harder Kendra moaned. She was leaking so much, that every time a smack landed on her ass, her pussy sprayed droplets onto the desk. Stephanie had never done anything like this before. Much less with another woman, but there was no denying the pleasure her assistant was receiving nor the ache in her own pussy.

With a final blow, Kendra started to convulse. "Cumming Miss! Oh I'm cumminnngggg!"

Stephanie watched Kendra in throes of a massive orgasm. Holy shit! That was hot, she thought. Then...I'm so fucking turned on right now. She pushed up her own skirt and sat back down in her chair. Sliding her fingers up between her legs she rubbed herself her eyes never leaving Kendra's dripping pussy.

Finally Kendra spoke, "Oh Miss! That was lovely. Thank you!" Turning she saw her boss fingering her beautiful blonde pussy. "Let me help, Mum!"

Stephanie watched the little red head drop to her knees. Oh my god! Is she...? Was her only thought before Kendra's mouth came in contact with her pussy.

"Oh! Oh god! That's it. Eat my pussy! Lick it. Oh god so good! Feels so good!" Stephanie raised her legs up giving Kendra better access to her dripping wet cunt. Her juices were dripping down the crack of her ass and pooling on her chair.

Kendra was making little growling noises as she attacked her pussy. Her tongue was inside her and then every so often would switch to flicking her clit.

Oh my god, she is so good at this! Never before had anyone eat her out this good! Had she had known that this was what it would be like she would have done it long ago. But could she taste another woman's pussy? She was pretty sure she could. She was also pretty sure she wanted to taste the little Brit. She felt Kendra push her legs higher so she rotated her hips up even more. Kendra's tongue was licking low on her pussy opening. Oh god. Is she? She went even lower. Her tongue slid across the rosebud of her anal opening. Oh god. This felt so good. Kendra's tongue was bathing her anus, almost lovingly. I hope i'm clean was Stephanie's last coherent thought. Finally a finger slipped inside her ass and Kendra sucked her clit into her mouth. She started cumming...then blacked out for a moment.

Stephanie opened her eyes and looked down at Kendra who was still kneeling between her legs. "Wow I have never done anything like this before. That was amazing!"

"Any regrets love?" Kendra was licking her lips. "I can tell you that I have none! You taste delicious and it was obvious that you needed that. I know I did!"

"Actually no. Well maybe some that I didn't try it sooner, but no regrets about my first time. I just wonder where do we go from here?"

"Well Mum, you have a meeting with Barnes in about 15 minutes so I suggest we clean you up a bit!"

"No I meant with us!" Kendra smiled.

"I know, Mum!" Kendra laughed. "Well first i'm going to get cleaned up as well. As delightful as your pussy smelled and tasted, I don't think it wise to finish out the day with it all over my face. Then I need to finish researching for the Carter case. Of course I may have to skip our workout if I'm going to get to the lingerie shop tonight. But I trust you will give me a pass? Especially if I get something really sexy!"

"Kendra...?"

"Please Miss Bauer just enjoy it. We can talk more tomorrow, yes?" She said kissing Stephanie on the pussy and scooping up some of her cum with her very talented tongue. "Mmmm you taste so good! But you have to hurry or you will be late!" She finished by kissing Stephanie full on the lips and slipping that same wonderful tongue into her mouth.

Standing and attempted to get herself in order Stephanie bent down to retrieve her panties only to have Kendra scoop them up first. Kendra brought the skimpy garment to her face. "Mmmmmm, these smell lovely and they are absolutely soaked. Looks like you needed that more than I thought!" She turned the panties and showed Stephanie the cum soaked crotch.

Stephanie blushed at the telltale evidence.

Kendra rubbed the crotch of the panties between her own pussy lips. "There, I rather like the idea of you finishing out the day with my cum in your panties. Let me help you Mum." She said kneeling. Stephanie allowed her to slide the panties up her legs. Still kneeling, she looked up at Stephanie with those big green eyes, "Will there be anything else Mum?"

Tammy peeked around the corner of the Theology wing. She had caught a glimpse of Kelly heading down the corridor just a few moments ago. The Theology wing held a small chapel, the Faculty library and the offices of the nuns and priests who taught at St. Alfred's. It was usually off limits to students.

After the shaving incident that morning, Kelly had behaved almost normally. The one odd thing? Tammy had seen her whispering to Chad Lancaster earlier in the day which was a little strange, because she usually did her best to ignore him.

Chad was 19. Popular, handsome and conceited. He was also dating Cynthia Taylor, she of the before mentioned shaven pussy. Tammy stopped and shook her head. If she didn't figure something out soon she would be as bad as Kelly.

Further down the hall Kelly opened up the Library door and went inside.

Now what is she up to? Tammy thought. If one of the Sisters caught her in there she would be in big trouble. Although it wasn't likely at that time of day, still a priest or a nun could decide to pop in at any time. She hurried down the hall to the library. As quietly as she could Tammy cracked the door and slid inside.

The library lights were off but it was dimly lit by stained glass windows set high up. It was dim and dusty and appeared to be empty. Stealthily Tammy made her way to the back.

She heard them before she saw them. Glup, glup, glup. It sounded like somebody chugging a 2 liter bottle of soda.

"Oh god Kelly!" That was a male voice. Normally hearing the words 'oh god' in a catholic school wouldn't arouse any suspicions as to the user's motivations. But the way it was said caused Tammy to suspect something naughty was going on. She peered around the last bookcase.

Down towards the end were 2 people. Kelly was on her knees, legs spread wide enough so that her left hand could play with herself under her skirt. Her panties were on the floor. Her right hand was locked around the base of Chad Lancaster's huge penis and she had an impressive amount already down her young throat. Chad was moving his hips back and forth, sliding his penis into her mouth and moaning.

She ducked back behind the bookcase. That's not a penis, Tammy thought. That's a cock! Then promptly clapped her hand over her mouth. Oh no, what am I thinking. He's fucking her mouth! No

other word seemed to describe what he was doing.

"Oh yeah sexy! Damn this feels incredible. Keep it up and I'm going to shoot!" Chad gasped.

"Do it baby! You want to cum in my mouth? Don't hold back! Give me your yummy cum!" That was Kelly.

Tammy peered back around the bookcase. Kelly's hand under her skirt was moving very fast now. She had Chad's cock just inside her mouth and was stroking him onto her waiting tongue.

"You got to eat my pussy afterwards. Right?" Kelly cooed. "I can tell you. It tastes so good!"

"Absolutely baby. Suck that cock. Oh god! Here it cums! Gah! Swallow it!"

Tammy could see Kelly's throat working and hear her swallowing Chad's sperm.

"Wow that was amazing! You are one hot chick!" Chad finally pulled away.

"Better than Cynthia? How about this? Is it prettier than hers?" Kelly asked sweetly. She laid back and spread her legs. Tammy had to admit Kelly's freshly shaven pussy looked beautiful. "Now it's your turn Chad. Eat my pussy!"

"Much better!" Chad said laying down. Tammy watched as Chad's tongue slid up and down her sister's slit. Kelly had a handful of Chad's lustrous locks and was humping her pussy up to meet his tongue.

"Oh god Chad. Eat me good. I'm going to cream on your tongue, then I want you to give Cynthia a nice deep kiss! You got that?" Kelly moaned.

"Sure thing babe."

Tammy slipped out the library door after a quick glance to make sure nobody was watching. She headed to the nearest bathroom.

Picking a stall, she sat down in a state of shock her skirt riding up enough to show off her knees. My sister is a slut, thats all there is to it, she thought. A cock sucking slut.

"But what a cock sucker! Right?" Devil Tammy was back sitting on Tammy's knee. This time she was wearing a black garter belt combo. "You see her bobbing up and down on that thing like a pogo stick?" Now Devil Tammy was dressed like Groucho Marx, complete with cigar and bushy eyebrows. Wiggling her eyebrows she said, "I ain't never seen anybody take a cock like that before!"

"I...I..."Tammy started but couldn't finish.

Poof! Devil Tammy was back in the black lingerie. "What's the matter honey? Jealous? Wish it was you that had gobbled Chad Lancaster like a Thanksgiving Turkey? Or maybe you're upset that Chad got to eat your sisters pussy before you? Mad because he got to lick that creamy little slit of hers?"

"What!!?? No, that's crazy! I'm not a slut or a lesbian!" Tammy exclaimed. "Just shocked that I saw my sister and Chad Lancaster performing...oral sex on each other!"

"Uh huh. Then tell me dear!" Little Devil Tammy said peering under her skirt. "Why is your pussy soaked?"

"It is? Oh shit it is!" Tammy was so perplexed she didn't even realized she had cussed. Sliding her hands up under her skirt she pulled her panties down. The crotch of her panties was dripping with her pussy juice, her nipples were hard and there was a throbbing ache inside her.

Little Devil Tammy was back on her shoulder peering at the mess in her panties. "Houston we struck oil! You better rub one out, just in case. You go to class like this and you're liable to slide all the way out the door and end up in New Jersey!"

"Grrrrrr! I'm not masturbating in a school bathroom!" She pulled up her panties and threw open the stall so hard it bounced. And stopped dead.

There staring back at her, wide eyed and open mouthed was some girl she had never seen before.

"Uhhhh...hi?" Tammy ventured. The unknown girl took off.

By the end of the day it was all around school. True to his word Chad had met up with Cynthia shortly after his trip to the library and made out with her while Kelly looked on from afar. If anyone thought it strange to see Kelly Bauer cackling like a maniac they didn't say anything nor did anyone connect the two when it became common knowledge that Kelly Bauer and Chad Lancaster knew each other.

Knew each other as in the biblical sense of the word.

Right after last bell Cynthia confronted Kelly at her locker. "You little bitch! You think you can just go around fucking girls' boyfriends?"

Almost like magic, a circle of onlookers gathered. A tense mob with no other desire than to see their fellow students wounded and brought low. By violence preferably but words would suffice.

Kelly sighed. "What are you talking about Cynthia? I didn't fuck anybody. Unlike you i'm still a virgin!" She smiled. "I did suck his cock though!" Shocked gasps from the mob.

"Whatever! You know what i'm talking about Ho. Miss goody two shoes can't get herself a man. So she did it the only way she could. Sucking my boyfriends dick! In the hopes he would take pity on her and fuck her skanky ass!" Cynthia gave the mob a triumphant look. The mob, now settled in for a good show, gave a sigh of contentment.

"Actually no. Once I sucked your boyfriends dick, you know what he did? He ate my pussy. I came all over his face and he licked it up like honey. I guess it tasted way better than what he had been use to eating. But then you should know, right Cynthia? Because after I came all over his tongue, he went and made out with you!"

The mob gasped. Oh no she didn't. Oh yes she did!

"So tell us Cynthia!" Kelly continued smiling sweetly, "How does my pussy taste?"

With a primal scream of rage, Cynthia launched herself at her.

Mr. Thomas had now officially seen it all. If someone had told him that today Kelly Bauer would be in his office for fighting, he would have fell over in a fit of laughing. Yet here she was looking just as sweet and pretty as Sandra Dee sitting on a graham cracker.

Damn she was one beautiful piece of eye candy. Blonde hair perfect, big blue eyes and flawless skin. With that school girl skirt and knee high socks, she was a walking wet dream. She could make a dead man rise up and boogie! He caught himself staring and turned to the other girl who was sitting outside his office.

Cynthia Taylor was certainly no scag. Dark hair and brown doe eyes. The 18 year old was certainly more than a mere pretty girl. But next to Kelly Bauer she was a rose standing in the shade as compared to the full power of the sun. Although dressed nearly identical to Kelly there was air of dishevelment to her hair and clothes. Apparently she had gotten the worst of the encounter.