Something's Wrong with Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie had retreated to her own bedroom where the erotic display played on a continuous loop in her mind. She realized she was extremely turned on. Try as she might to fight it, she eventually gave in and played with herself to the vision of her daughter masturbating in her little blue panties.

She looked down at Kendra's beautiful face eating her pussy and had a sudden vision of Tammy eating her pussy. She started to cum.

"Oh shit. Shit! God...oh Tammy!" The name just slipped out.

Kendra heard the name and smiled. Huh? Wow, I never would have guessed. Finally I found someone as kinky as me. She let Stephanie calm down. Laying on top of her they kissed passionately.

"Mmmm my god your'e amazing!" Stephanie smiled at her. She's so beautiful, she thought. "Can I?...Eat your pussy?"

"I would like that Miss, but is it mine that you want to eat?" Kendra asked.

"What?" Stephanie was genuinely confused.

"You called out Tammy when you were cumming."

Stephanie placed her hand over eyes. I did what? "Oh god. No...I...uh..." She explained to Kendra about seeing her daughter masturbating and what she had been thinking while Kendra was going down on her. Leaving out the part of her masturbating to the image shortly after. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! It was just so...I don't know bad? Naughty, I guess. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say!"

"It's ok love." Kendra said sitting down. "You can make it up to me by eating my pussy. Besides, I thought it was hot. You can pretend I'm your daughter if you like. You come home and catch me masturbating." Kendra slid her little panties off and started to rub her slit. "Come and get it Mommy!"

"Oh god Kendra that wasn't it at all. What you do to me." Stephanie said with a groan then dove into her first taste of another woman's pussy.

"Don't you mean Tammy?" Kendra moaned.

But Stephanie couldn't have answered had she wanted to. She was finding her first taste of Kendra's pussy to be everything she had ever hoped or fantasized it would be. The little red heads' beautiful pussy was trimmed close but in a wide strip and produced a honey sweeter than anything she had ever tasted before. A wine finer than any vintage and now she was drunk on the taste.

Stephanie moaned. This is it. What I have been missing from my life. She wanted to run up and down the hall screaming 'I love eating pussy', it tasted so good. There was something about hearing Kendra moan and whimper and knowing that she was the one who was making her feel so good that resonated deep inside of her being. It throbbed, echoed and finally manifested itself between her own legs leaving her a dripping mess.

Kendra was moaning and giving encouragement to her the whole time. "That's it Mum. Oh your doing so good. Eat it love. Eat that pussy!" Kendra wrapped her arms around her legs and lifted them, opening herself wider for Stephanie's questing tongue. "Your'e a natural pussy pleaser. Stick your finger in my ass love."

Stephanie complied. She could feel Kendra's juices running down her chin and neck. Kendra's hand around her head pulled her closer into her wet embrace. Her own free hand was working her own dripping slit. She loved Kendra's dirty talk. It was driving her crazy and was something she hadn't had much experience with in the past. Her previous male lovers not being the most vocal bunch in the sack. She realized that she was really getting off on it. She thought she had done alright yesterday but Kendra had it down to an art.

"Oh! Lovely! So lovely. I'm gonna cum. Eat my pussy Mommy. Make your little girl cum! Eat it!" Kendra hand tightened on the back of Stephanie's head and she ground her pussy up and down on her face, once, twice and finally a third, then collapsed back onto the couch. "Thank you Miss."

Stephanie was desperate for another orgasm. She barely let Kendra catch her breath before she stood on the couch. Spreading her legs she sat on Kendra's face. "Come on baby...eat Momma's pussy!" Kendra's tongue replied without words.

Tammy was watching Kelly run through the store like a whirlwind. Never still for more than a few moments she was all over the place. She already had several thongs in different styles and colors picked out for both of them. As well as some matching lacy bras. Now she was looking at garter belt combos.

"She certainly has good taste." Little devil Tammy said appearing on the edge of a sale sign. The outfit Kelly was looking at was mirrored by the one she was wearing. "I can't wait to see it on her. Neither can you I bet?"

"Get out of here!" Tammy hissed. It was bad enough when the little devil appeared to her when she was alone. The last thing she needed was for it to start happening in public.

"Oh poo! Don't be that way. Besides I know you are enjoying yourself. I know I am." She said raising a pair of binoculars. "I bet you can't wait to see her wearing it. You guys going to do a little fashion show when you get home?"

"Grrrr...!" Tammy took a step toward her.

"Ah, ah, ah...time to wipe again!"

Tammy realized she had let herself get distracted. Her sister had refused to let her put on any panties and had hustled them both out of the house quickly and efficiently, before she could do more than make a token protest. They both were still in their school uniforms, the only difference was that she was bare underneath hers and it was a constant reminder of what she did earlier. She didn't want to admit it but it was also a huge turn on. Her pussy was so wet that she had to wipe the juices off of her leg every few minutes.

Looking around to make sure nobody was looking, she surreptitiously wiped the inside of her thigh with a tissue. She didn't know how much more of this she could take.

"Let's go." She jumped and turned around. Kelly had crept up behind her and spoken into her ear. With a knowing smile Kelly took their selections to the checkout girl.

The uber home was uneventful but Tammy was certain that she had left a wet spot on the seat. Taking her by the hand Kelly pulled her up the stairs and into the lobby. A quick wave to Miles the lobby attendant and they jumped into the elevator as it was closing.

"I can't wait to try these on!" Kelly said letting go of Tammy's hand. "I'm so happy to be getting rid of these old boring panties." Reaching under her skirt she pulled off her white bikini cut panties and draped then over the hand rail.

"Are you just going to leave those there?" Tammy asked aghast. "Somebody will find them!"

"I hope they do!" She said with a naughty smile. "I hope they find them and sniff them while they masturbate!"

When they got to their floor, old Mrs. Sothers was waiting outside the elevator ready to ride down. With respectful greetings and suppressed smiles the girls slid past and headed to their door. As soon as the elevator doors closed the girls burst out laughing.

"I wonder what she will make of that!" Tammy laughed.

Kelly fitted the key in the lock. "I bet she takes them and sniffs them. They were plenty wet!"

Making their way to their room. Kelly dropped their purchases on Tammy's bed. She scooped up Tammy's panties from earlier. "Maybe we should leave these on her door knob?"

Tammy blushed.

"Ok! Strip! Let's see how these look!" Kelly kicked off her shoes and dropped her skirt. As her shaven pussy came into view Tammy couldn't help but stare. It really is beautiful when its shaven. I wonder...

"What are you waiting on?" Kelly was now completely naked except for her knee high socks. "Here let me help you!"

Tammy couldn't move. She felt like a slowly animated doll. Her sister turned her to face her more fully. Then leaned in and unfastened her skirt. She smells so nice Tammy thought. As the skirt fell around her ankles Kelly kneeled and helped her lift first one leg and then the other. Tammy stepped out of skirt staring straight ahead. The moment seemed to stretch on with Kelly kneeling in front of her, her face just inches away from her wet pussy. And she was wet. Very wet! Finally she looked down into her sister's smiling face.

"There now let's get that blouse and tie off." For Tammy it was surreal. Here she was standing in her room her excitement running down the insides of her thighs while her naked sister undressed her. Finally her sister unhooked her bra. "There! Which would you like to try first?"

"Uh the pink?" Tammy croaked.

The bra was a rose colored pink, lacy affair. Her breasts had always been firm and high. Now they seemed bigger. Kelly adjusted the straps for her. "Now the panties!"

The panties could barely be called such. Kelly kneeled down again in front of her again, helping her lift her legs (as if she needed help) and sliding the panties up.

Tammy felt her self open up when she lifted her legs. There was no way Kelly couldn't see how wet she was. Nor smell her for that matter. If she could smell her own excitement, it was a certainty that her sister, whose face was on level with her pussy, could as well.

Kelly snugged the panties over her hips. Then reached back and adjusted the material between Tammy's ass cheeks. Turning Tammy so she faced the mirror she asked. "So! What do you think?"

"On my! It's gorgeous." Tammy said with a gasp.

"Your'e gorgeous little sis. They are just underwear. As it is, they are sexy underwear, but its your body that ...mmmm...mmmm...mmm! Makes you look so hot." Kelly kissed her lightly on the mouth.

Tammy smiled uncertainly at her sister. "Now your turn!"

"Will you help?" Kelly asked sweetly. "I was thinking the red!"

Tammy picked up the little red thong and knelt in front of her sister. It was obvious she wasn't the only one aroused. She could smell her sister's excitement as well as see the evidence on the inside of her thighs. At least I'm not the only one she thought. But why does it have to smell so good? She was staring again.

Kelly cleared her throat. "I love seeing you on your knees down their sis, but we have all kinds of stuff to try on!"

The next 15 mins were slow sweet torture, both girls pussies were dripping wet and unbearably horny by the time they were done.

Tammy was kneeling once again in front of her sister's dripping pussy, she finished clasping Kelly's last stocking. "There all done!" She said.

"Wow! Now this is hot!" Kelly said looking in the full length mirror. The black garter belt held up a pair of sheer black stockings. A lacy bra and g-string panties completed the look. "What do you think?" She was looking down at Tammy who was still kneeling at the foot of the bed.

"You look...perfect! I mean its beautiful. Your'e beautiful!" Tammy whispered.

"I love the way these feel on my legs. Would be impossible to wear under my uniform though, but it makes me feel. I don't know sophisticated or something. We should have gotten you a white one. I guess those tiny little white panties your'e wearing will have to do!" Kelly sat down on the bed. Lifting one leg she placed it on the other side of Tammy.

Tammy was a little uncomfortable. She was still kneeling on the ground and now she was between Kelly's legs. Kelly was also staring at her with a look on her face that could only be described as...hungry. She felt her sister's stockinged foot caress her thigh. "So? What were you thinking about earlier? When I found you with your hand between your legs?"

"I...uh..." Tammy began.

"Me and Chad? I saw you watching us. Or just me? I heard you, Tammy. I heard you calling my name while playing with yourself!" Kelly's foot was now resting between her legs. Her toes pressing up between the lips of her pussy through the pristine white panties she was wearing. "You know what else I did?"

"Wha...what did you do?" Tammy spread her legs wider. One hand caressing the stockinged leg that was currently giving her so much pleasure.

"I let Mr. Thomas fuck me up the ass!" She moaned. Her fingers slid between her legs and ground into her pussy. "God it felt so good. I can't even begin to describe how it felt. He fucked me right on that little couch in his office. I must have cum like 3 times! I'm sure he wanted my pussy. Just like Chad wanted but I told them I was saving it!"

"Oh my!!? In...in the butt? And it felt... good?"

"No! It felt great! I can feel your pussy leaking through your panties, little sis. You know who I'm saving my pussy for?"

"Wh...who?" Her hips were humping her sister's foot faster.

"You!"

"Oh God!" Tammy felt herself gush. "Oh! Uh! Uh!" After a few moments. I just came on my sister's foot. I just came on Kelly's foot. She realized she had a hold of Kelly's leg and was still grinding herself against it. Finally she rested her head against the inside of Kelly's thigh. She felt her sister stroking her hair.

"Sit up." Kelly said. "Take my panties off."

Sitting up Tammy felt her hands moving on their own. Up to her sister's waist. She tugged the little panties down, Kelly lifting her butt to help her.

"Kelly...?" She started.

"Shhh! We both know you want this. Go ahead little sis. Eat me out!" She said spreading her legs.

Tammy looked all around the room. Anything to keep from looking at her sister's beautiful pussy in front of her. She knew as soon as that happened she wouldn't be able to help herself. On the headboard a little devil Kelly appeared to be riding little devil Tammy's face who was giving her 2 thumbs up.

Finally she looked down at the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. Her sister's shaven pussy was framed by the straps of her garter belt. Her lips were swollen and leaking a mouth watering dew. She smelled wonderful. Tammy was lost. With a moan she fastened her mouth onto her sister's slit.

"Whoa! Easy tiger! Lick me gently. Start on the sides, then the inside. Don't just attack my clit. Mmmm. A little lower. There you go. Much better! That's it little sis! Eat me. Lick my pussy clean!"

Little devil Tammy was now dressed elegantly, sitting in a velvet upholstered chair, with opera glasses in one hand, clapping.

Tammy ignored her. Her sister's pussy tasted so good, she was certain she could never get enough. Her pussy was leaking a fine cream that she hungrily devoured and the sounds her sister were making fueled the flames of her own desire. She wanted so badly to make her sister cum. Her entire world retracted to that one desire. Her one purpose. It felt liberating.

"Oh my! God, you are so much better at this than Chad. Are you sure this is your first time? Oh shit I'm going to be putting your tongue to good use every night." Kelly pulled her legs up and supported them with her hands. "Lick it! Lick it my little pussy pleaser!"

Tammy felt that now was the time. She attacked Kelly's clit with a fervor. Her sisters pussy was leaking a steady stream onto her bed. She caught what juice she could, but it was just too much. Her own pussy was on fire and leaking down the inside of her thighs. Her thumb traced the outside of Kelly's asshole, wet from her pussy juice. Almost by accident Tammy's thumb slipped a little inside.

Kelly started to make a sound somewhere between a groan and a moan that rose several octaves and decibels. She grabbed the back of Tammy's head a ground her cunt against her mouth. She was moaning uncontrollably. Finally she shouted "Cummminng!"

Now little devil Tammy was standing applauding wildly, whistling, shouting. "Bravo! Bravo!"

Tammy could have laid there for an eternity. She was still unbelievably horny but content. Finally Kelly spoke.

"Go into Mom's room. Bottom drawer, left hand side of her night stand."

"What...?" Tammy began.

"You will see."

Tammy opened up the drawer in her Mother's room. There resting on a thin pillow, were several types of devices. Picking one up, she was surprised by the weight and feel of it. She quickly put it back down, almost as if she was afraid it would burn her. Grabbing the pillow by the sides she hurried back to her room.

When Tammy entered Kelly was laying face down still on her bed. Her perfect ass on display and accented by the stockings she was wearing.

Seeing her enter, Kelly raised herself up on her knees. "I wasn't expecting so many! Naughty Mommy. She must have been craving a variety." She picked one out that was a close to a real cock as plastic and latex could be. "You will do!" She handed it to her sister.

"What...? What do I do with it!?" Tammy had a pretty good idea, but she needed to say something.

"Fuck me with it. I'm giving you my cherry! Get behind me almost like its your dick!" Kelly wiggled her beautiful ass. "Come on little sis, fuck my pussy!" She rested her head on her arms.

Tammy climbed up behind her sister. She looked around for little devil Tammy, certain she would be there giving unwanted advice, but she was nowhere to be seen. Her sister's cunt was still leaking a mouth watering juice that seemed to call her on some primal level.

"Stick it in me Tammy. I can't wait. Please! Please fuck my little pussy. I need it."

Tammy moved right up behind Kelly and gently inserted the tip into her sister. Kelly however had other plans. As soon as the tip entered her she slammed her hips back onto the fake cock.

"Oooof. Oh god! Yes!" She waited becoming use to the feeling. She reveled in the fact that she was no longer a virgin. Her hymen torn by her own sister. She felt herself cumming. She started moving her hips. "Oh! Oh yeah! That's it. Feels so good. Fuck me Tammy. Fuck my pussy!"

Tammy fucked her. Matching her pace. The little trickle of blood was soon washed away in her sister's cum and juices. She pressed the little switch on the side and felt the fake cock vibrate. She grabbed onto her sister's hip and picked up the pace. Her own hips moving in time with her sister's. It was almost like the cock was part of her and that she was actually fucking Kelly.

"Fuck me little sis. Fuck that pussy. Fuck it. Make it yours!"

Tammy was also moaning. Oh god this was amazing. Her hand slipped around to Kelly's asshole and began to play with it.

"Oh god. Oh god. So good! So good!" Kelly had a handful of Tammy's bedspread and her other was rubbing her clit. "Oh fuck meeee...!" She screamed. Her pussy squirted her juices out around the vibrator and then she finally collapsed. Exhausted and content, a huge smile on her face.

Tammy was exhausted. Short of breath, horny and soaked, she stared down at her sister. What did we just do? She laid down next to Kelly and put her arm around her. Snuggling together the girls fell asleep.

It was an hour later that their Mother found them.