All Comments on 'Sometimes You Cannot Say No'

by BabyBlue2005

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Drivel

Your story was very well written but it was very disappointing. I know that these are fantasy stories but come on, what woman in her right mind 'immediately' gets into her rape. She'd be fighting, not to mention be terrified, since she doesn't know him, so I found that part quite unrealistic.

BabyBlue2005BabyBlue2005almost 19 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

This was not written as a rape and maybe I should have expanded the story to explain (my fault! I will remember that when next writing). I was exploring Dom/Sub encounters and how new submissives are sometimes taught.

Thank you for your comments, I will bear them in mind

Baby

x

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelalmost 19 years ago
fantasy!

Isn't this what a lot of us women fantasise about? Some admit they masturbate to the idea of getting taken, others won't admit it at all! And this story was well written. There was no real, brutal force behind it. Keep up the good writing. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fantasy or reality

Interesting reading, even more interesting were the comments afterwards. The comment on it being fantasy, and the rather harsh comment of it being drivel.... well .. for some It might be fantasy, but with a fantasy there is always hope that it may become true, with eyes that only partially see the story and can only call it drivel, then maybe that is all they are ever likely to be able to see..

For others there is reality, and with reality you can discern from others who write about fantasies and those who have fantasies just how near to reality they are.........

This story has been a reality... trust me... it happened with a meeting in a rather grotty pub in Luton, involved a lady solicitor and the house was in a village, (not detached standing on its own,, but in a terrace). The time was July 2004.....

The Author and I do not know each other...perhaps we should!

Robinthecity

naughtynaenaughtynaeabout 18 years ago
Very Hot

I loved how you first introduced your character so we realize it really is not rape. I could identify with the thrill of him coming in but still feeling safe. Look forward to more!

Nae

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

I thought this story was superb. And to the comment about it being drivel... It's a story. The writer can write any damn story she pleases. I also think that it was fully realistic as well as being incredibly exciting to read. I'm not a BDSM fan in the slightest, but this piece has me thinking. Bravo, Baby, please do more.

DragonteethDragonteethover 17 years ago
I hit the 100 button, need I say more?

Well actually yes,

It's not a "rape fantasy" as pointed out before, the woman has given her agreement by giving the man her key, and I think it is adequately pointed out in the end of the first section. Any more discusion in the story would be too much. She has given him her gift in the form of the key and what follows is a belivable progression. I detect a slight discrepancy between the hands of the man in the coffee shop and the man who invades her room but that may be me being over critical.

It is a well written piece and I look forward to reading more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Delicous

Wow - How can I find someone like you!!!!!!I was there all the way and want more!!!

OwlBearOwlBearalmost 8 years ago
An erotic journey well told

Hello Babyblue! It is I, Owlbear, and I have made it through your tale of seduction and submission without cumming in my pants...but it wasn't easy. It answers my questions I asked you this morning from the other site I found you on...you ARE submissive by nature. No one could describe the feelings and sensations of a newly accepted sub in such clear detail unless she had lived the initial meeting with her first Sir, herself. Your attention to detail fleshes out the story without distracting the readers attention. Your words flow smoothly, taking us from the anxiety of being late to the flush of excitement when he first takes your hands...or, your characters hands I guess I should say! Wink! I enjoyed this tale immensely, and imaging you in that cafe and lying naked on that bed as the winter moonlight bathes you in an aura of silver eroticism makes me hard. I am jealous of your Sir...is that silly? Lol...no matter. It means you have done your job as an author. Thank you for sharing your semi-autobiographical tale of your awakening. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous