All Comments on 'Sometimes You Get What You Need'

by bobhardcastle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AileyInnAileyInnabout 2 months ago

Okay! Light, heavy, bright, dim, funny, sad…. It was a fun read and a great fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can easily see such a relationship developing, and even envision two people successfully making a life together across such a wide age gap. However, I question the wisdom of a child born in one’s mid-50s. Assuming he lives that long, he’ll be approaching 80 by the time that child graduates from university. There are an awful lot of ways for the tale to end badly for the child, even if everyone is doing things right. It’s just a story, and not mine, but I would not choose to send characters down this path. Still, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I like your story but you need a proof reader.

bobhardcastlebobhardcastleabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Anonymous 1 I'm close to seventy, and I'm not doing that bad. But yes, this only works because of *her* age.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbobhardcastle@bobhardcastle
As you will soon see by the variety of stories I have (or will have soon) on here, I have a wide variety of ‘interests’ shall we say. I’m not going to have (I foresee at this point) stories that rise above the vanilla sort (except for my forthcoming Series “Triad” about a [fan...