Somewhere Between Love and Lust Ch. 05

Story Info
We take a cruise for the holidays.
3.1k words
4.5
5.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - The Holidays...

Halloween came and went much as you might guess - with a costume party that turned into an orgy. I was the only man. There were over a dozen women. No, I didn't fuck all of them. In fact, I only had sex with Tammy, Shae, and a Trans woman named Ruby...and Alexis. But that's private. We didn't even record for the website.

Neither of us were excited about The Holidays that were fast approaching. The holidays are mostly propaganda that's so embedded in our culture that even calling it propaganda upsets people. Tammy and Veronica were witches, following the OG ideas of witchcraft from Europe. Both were surprisingly spiritual. There were shrines built into the walls to various goddesses. The primary goddess over the house was Lillith; there were smaller shrines to Aphrodite, Freya, and even Madame Laveau. Outside, as part of the water feature for the pool, was a big marble statue of Medusa. And, for laughs, there were several cement statues around the lawn - a deer, a sasquatch, a knight. I, myself, am pagan, following the old Norse ways. So, instead of celebrating the subjugation of an entire race of people with pumpkin pie and eggnog, we decided to leave the country and take a cruise. A singles cruise, actually. And hosted by From Deep in the Heart Productions, officially owned by Tammy and Veronica Guzman.

That's when I learned/realized they were actually married. I really was the third wheel! I was an amusement, a toy, a pawn in their game of life. I was fine with that. In fact, it took a lot of pressure off that usually comes with being in a relationship. I got to have sex with two sexy, beautiful ladies, and occasionally others. Whatever I was going to get out of my relations with these two women was worth being the third wheel. Plus, I had also made more money in the last few months fucking them, and getting fucked on camera than I had in ten years of teaching. I felt like it didn't matter if I was a pawn, for now what I had on my plate was looking pretty good. These two goddesses always gave back as good as they got, and then some. I had had more sex in the last few months than I had in five years!

Now we were on a singles cruise for the holidays. We would spend our days swimming and drinking, getting high, groping each other in public under our towels, and sneaking quickies in the bathrooms. Our nights would be spent under the stars drinking, making out, fondling each other, and going back to our room to fuck with the balcony door open, while getting high. We would shoot some of our play time and show it live, when we had a good internet connection, i.e. when we're in port somewhere; some sex we would shoot but save for editing before publishing, usually the fucking we would do at sea; and some sex would be just for us, with no cameras.

That was the plan. Then we went to the first singles mixer and met Lillith, or Lill for short. Lill was anything except li'l. She was 6'2", athletic-ish, was very tan, with striking platinum blonde hair. She was wearing black latex shorts, a black latex bra, patent leather black heels, and of course black thigh high stockings. She looked amazing! Her curves had curves. There was real strength in her, but she was feminine, too. Her hair was perfect, her nails were perfect, her lipstick emphasized her pouty lips without being cartoony. I think we all four made eye contact at the same time.

But we didn't meet Lillith until our third night on the boat.

The first day at sea was, as always, a little weird. You have to find your cabin, meet your room steward, get unpacked, and find your way around the ship. At least, that's how it is for most people. Our day went a little differently.

First, when we arrived, there was a bucket of ice with a bottle of champagne chilling, a tray of strawberries, whipped cream with chocolate shavings, and chocolate truffles.

Tammy walked over and took an ice chunk from the bucket. "Ugh, even in December Texas is hot as fuck," she said while making eye contact with me. She leaned her head back and ran the ice cube over her neck, letting the melting water run down her chest. She rubbed the cube up and down, sighing as she did it. Tammy flattened her hand against her chest and slid her hand under her top.

"Ohhhh, baby, it's so fuckin' hot here," she said as she rubbed the ice cube up and down her neck. "This ice feels amazing though." The Texas heat can take its toll, especially on those who aren't used to being so close to the equator. We were all three sweating while waiting to board. We had joked that nothing was gonna happen until we had at least showered, but Tammy had a way about her that drew me in, like a moth to a flame. I knew I was going to end up getting burned, but those were the chances I had to take. How often do you get to have a relationship, partnership, and on-camera time with a pornstar? Much less two!? I mean, fucking hell, of course I gave into her womanly wiles. Why wouldn't I? What I could never work out was if I was a character in my own life or not. Was I living in a simulacrum of what I thought a pornstar was like? It was hard to tell what was real and what was simulation to the point that I gave into The Life completely and let go of everything else. It was the most freeing thing I ever did.

I reached into the bucket and took out a cube. She sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned back, looking up at me. I pressed the ice against her hot skin and ran it up and down her long neck. The ice melted quickly and ran down her chest and vanished under her white sundress. I took another cube and put it between my teeth and leaned down and kissed her neck. Slowly moving my mouth up and down. I didn't stop any of the melting ice from escaping my mouth. Tammy reached up and smeared the melted water around, then put her hand on the back of my neck and head and tilted her head back more, drawing the skin even tighter. I opened my mouth and bit down on her neck. The ice had melted by now, but my tongue was cold. Moving my head back and forth I pressed my cold tongue against her skin.

Tammy sighed a big sigh and fell back onto the bed. She reached up with both hands and cupping my face she drew me in for a kiss. "Kiss me, you fool," she said as she pulled me in.

Our tongues touched before our lips did. Kissing Tammy is an adventure in and of itself. She doesn't just press her lips against yours and say that's a kiss. No. Tammy uses her entire mouth - her lips, tongue, and even her teeth. She sucked my lips between hers, licked them, and then covered my mouth with hers and stuck her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues twisted and tasted each other while my hands reached out, grabbed her sundress and yanked it open. Of course she wasn't wearing a bra. Tammy rarely wore bras unless they added something to her outfit. In this case, the white muslin sundress was all she had on.

Growling, I turned my attention back to her freed breasts. They were enormous! I loved them. Though they were soft and squishy, yet they still had a good round shape. The melting water left a trail around her mounds. I leaned down and kissed the trail of water into her cleavage while squeezing her tits together. I growled and licked and kissed her breasts. Tammy reached up and helped push her massive titties together. Her nipples were already hard. I took one into my mouth and sucked it while licking it. I squeezed her breast between my hands firmly until the skin was tight. I sucked her nipple between my teeth as she sighed and ran her hands up and down my head and neck.

"Ahhh, fuck Brad, you're such a fucking tease. Suck my clit already!"

Tammy had gotten a Brazilian sugar waxing before we left. She was super smooth, soft, and beautiful. Her clit was sticking out much the same way my dick was under my kilt. I kissed my way down her belly, rubbing my face against her skin, luxuriating in her softness. When I reached her FUPA I kissed it. I kissed down one side of her outer labia and up the other. Then I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked it into my mouth. I bobbed up and down on it for a few minutes, letting my drool cover her clit and slit, but there was no need. She had already cum quite a bit, and was slick and glistening.

The curtains to our balcony were drawn back, letting the sun in. Sitting up I grabbed her by the leg and spun her around on the bed until she was laying in the sunshine. Then I pushed her legs apart, and took a moment, or more, to admire her skin, how pink her pussy was, how beautiful her clit was, and how much she shone in the sunshine. I looked up at her smiling face. She let her head fall back as she filled her chest with air. Her whole body still glistened with sweat, and her scent was stronger than usual. A scent that drove me absolutely fucking wild.

I know about pheromones. I know how powerful scent can be. Regardless, no woman had ever smelled as sexy to me as Tammy did. All I wanted to do was bury my face in her snatch and inhale her scent. So I did.

Reaching up I spread her pussy lips wide and stuck my face in her wetness. With my tongue sticking out, I rubbed my face up and down her slit. She reached down and put her hand on the back of my head as she let out a big sigh.

"Oh, fuck yeah! I like that."

I angled my chin so my beard rubbed against her sensitive bits. She squirmed and moaned out loud.

"Oh, fuck, hun. Keep doing that," she said while reaching down and taking her clit between her fingers. She began stroking her girl cock as I rubbed my face up and down her slit. Every few minutes I would stick my tongue in her hole. I pulled her lips far apart and stuck my tongue out as far as I could, and into her Holiest of Holies holes. She tasted sweet, like honeysuckle. It didn't take long before my tongue was coated in her juices. That's when I slid up to her clit, and while she stroked it I kissed and licked it.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming. Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

Just then I slipped two fingers into her soaking pussy, found her G-Spot and rubbed it gently as I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked hard.

The convulsions started in her hips and soon her legs were shaking. Tammy held my head with both hands. Then she squirted. A lot. It covered my face completely, which was fine with me. As she squirted I released her clit, sat back, and rubbed it hard and fast as I continued to finger her. She came again very quickly. Tammy squirted again, making a mess on the bed. Her pussy was glistening and juicy in the sunshine. I stuck my face in it and rubbed my beard gently up and down her slit. When I got to her giant clit I kissed and licked it for a minute before rubbing my face up and down her slit some more.

I looked up in time to see Veronica come out of the bathroom. She was wearing a black latex overbust corset, black fishnets, and black patent leather peep-toe heels. And a black strap-on cock, already glistening with lube. She cocked an eyebrow at me. I shrugged.

Veronica walked around the bed and came up behind me. She ran her hands up my back, wrapped her fingers around my neck and pulled me back. She kissed my neck, licked my collarbone, and sucked on my ear. I could feel her girl cock pressing against me, resting there. She whispered in my ear, "fuck her mouth so I can fuck her pussy."

I slid up Tammy's body, licking and kissing as I went. When I got to her tits I took a hold of both of them in a firm grip, until the flesh was popping out from between my fingers. My cock was as hard as steel. I slid it between her tits and slowly began giving her a good titty fuck. Tammy rolled her head back, reached overhead to her bag on the floor. I heard a zipper, some rummaging, then her hand appeared with a vape pen in it. She handed it to me, then reached back to her bag. There was the sound of another zipper, and then she came up with a bottle of lube. I had already turned the vape pen on and was hitting it hard. She opened the bottle of lube and squirted some between her tits. I used my cock to smear the lube around, paying attention to her nipples, which she loved. I rubbed my cock against her nipples for a few minutes.

Tammy's head was rolling from side to side as she moaned louder and louder. "Ahh, fuck, put it in me! Fuck me, damnit! Bradley already teased the fuck outta me."

I twisted around and saw Veronica beating Tammy's clit with her girl-cock. I reached down and pushed her cock into Tammy, then wrapped my fingers around her clit and began stroking it, matching Veronica's pace. It took Tammy about two minutes to cum, and she came hard. Not only did she cum, but she squirted all over Veronica's black cock. That didn't stop Veronica though. In fact, she increased her pace.

"Fuck my wife's beautiful face," she said to me, pushing on my back. "I got this." And with that I slid up the rest of the way to her open mouth. (Yes, we use the appropriate lube for this.)

Tammy stuck her tongue out as she opened her mouth, and squeezing her tits together I continued to fuck her tits, and added her mouth to the equation. Tammy's mouth is amazing! I love being inside her pussy very much, and was absolutely addicted to it. But she could do things with her tongue that were unnatural.

"Oh, fuck! Your mouth feels so good!!" I pushed my cock as far in her mouth as I could. When she gagged and choked on it I stopped pushing, but I didn't pull out either. Instead I hit the vape pen hard, and leaning back I blew the vapor up at the ceiling. Tammy's tongue was wrapped around my cock, and felt fantastic!

Tammy's body was rocking back and forth from Veronica's pumping. She was moaning and gagging on my dick at the same time - a sound that just made my dick harder. I didn't move an inch. Instead I let the rocking do the work for me. Between the rocking, and my flexing, Tammy gagged every few seconds, then got a few seconds of relief. Through it all, she kept working her tongue against my cock, even pressing it hard against the roof of her mouth.

Within a few minutes she was cumming again. I don't know how much she came, but it must have been a lot. The next thing I felt were Veronica's hands pushing my shoulders down, causing my back to arch a bit. I felt the pressure of her girl-cock against my asshole, then there was a push, and she was inside. Now it was my turn to moan like a slut.

"Ohhhhh Fuck! That feels really good," I said. I couldn't help but push my dick further down Tammy's throat. Veronica pushed her girl-cock in me slowly, slowly. Every inch felt amazing. She angled her hips a bit, changing the way the strap-on hit me. She found my P-Spot, which she had become an expert at. Once she was buried up to her balls in me, she pushed a little harder, pushing me further into Tammy's face and open mouth and throat. Tammy gagged and grunted but didn't tap out. She had been practicing opening her throat up for just such an occasion, and she was swallowing my cock like a champ!

My ass clenched around Veronica's cock. All my nerves were firing now. I don't know if it was the vape doing its job, or if I was just blissed out, but I suddenly felt myself give in to the pleasure. I guess Veronica could tell what happened. Maybe she felt me relax. I don't know. What I do know is that she took it as a good sign, and began fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

Ronny pulled her cock out of me, then pushed it back in. Every time Tammy took a big breath, but kept her mouth open.

Ronny began pumping in and out of me hard. I felt my ass stretching to take her cock. Each thrust resulted in me thrusting my cock into Tammy's open mouth. I looked down at her, but her eyes were closed. She looked peaceful and happy. She also gagged on my cock a lot.

I felt the cum building up inside of me and knew I was about to shoot a massive load. I reached down and took her jaw in hand and held her that way. She opened her big blue eyes and looked up at me and nodded as best she could. That was the sign that she was prepared for what was about to happen. I'm glad she was ready, because I shot my load hard and fast a few seconds later. I came hard and shot rope after rope of hot cum down her throat. There was so much cum that it spilled out of her mouth.

Veronica kept pumping her cock into my ass for several minutes after I came, but I reached a point where I couldn't take the stimulation anymore and had to tap out. It was just as well, as Tammy was tapping out as well.

The three of us collapsed on the bed in a cuddle puddle, appropriately, in a giant puddle of cum that was unavoidable.

We were going to have to give our room steward a good tip.