Somewhere East of Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hauled us around, so we were comfortable on the bed. I looked directly in her deep azure eyes as I stroked down her curvy little body. Then I reached over and tweaked one of her very prominent nipples. That did it!! Adah's eyes unfocused and rolled up into her head, only the whites were showing.

She gave an unearthly cry of impatience, crooked one arm around my neck and jerked me down so that I fell over on top of her, while at the same time she was forcefully dragging me between her widely spread legs. It was plain that Adah had had enough of patient and gentle.

Admittedly, I had been pussy-footing around the moment because I was afraid of waking any sleeping demons. That goes to show you how much I know about women. They're a pragmatic lot, all of them. Adah had decided that I could be trusted and that was that. So, she'd shoved all of her fears into a dark closet and locked the door.

Each of us has a different hotness quotient. It's the measure of how willing you are to totally immerse yourself in the act. Women generally score higher than men because guys are told from boyhood to hold it all in. Hence, you have very few screamers in the male population.

Adah on the other hand, was clearly way past astronomical on the hotness scale, even amongst women. Her sex drive had always been an extreme vulnerability with the wrong guy. However, with the right one -- her infinite passion was the greatest gift a woman could give a man.

Somewhere during the process she had managed to shove her panties aside and the next thing I knew my favorite organ got an extremely hot and wet sensation. Adah made a loud inarticulate sound of pure feeling as I slid up into her.

She reached up, grabbed the back of my head, and pulled my face down hard to an open-mouthed kiss. She let out an unearthly cry and threw her legs around my hips and her arms around my neck in a way that plastered her to me from shoulder to pussy like a spider monkey. It was clear that I had broken through the last of Adah's hesitations and fears.

Then she came. That drove her absolutely nuts. She threw her head back, mouth wide open making extreme effort noises. I don't use a word like "abandoned" very often. But that was how my love gave herself to me. I thought that Eve was spectacular. But Adah was a totally different experience altogether. She was a wholly out of this world wild thing.

Adah would buck madly shout, and quiver. Then she would go right back to throwing her hips up at me. She must have come radically four or five distinct times. I looked down at her and saw that she was right on the ragged edge of losing it. She finally began to chant with extreme urgency, "Come!!! You have to come in me NOW. I can't take it any longer. Please come. PLEASE!!"

Those must have been the magic words because what followed was an experience that made any of my times with Eve seem like a firecracker compared to the detonation of a thermonuclear device. I pounded on my little love like I was trying to break her. She took me to the hilt while making hoarse grunting noises.

Once I'd returned to sanity, I rolled off her to lie panting on my back. She was lying next to me gasping. Then I felt a little hand slip into mine and a tiny voice said, "Do you hate me now?" Women!!!

I said, "I know why you asked that, and I suppose it's natural to project your past experience onto the present moment. But the answer is very simple. A man needs a woman. A woman needs a man. Your happiness is my happiness. Your fears are my fears. We are one soul now, indivisible and we will face eternity together. Is that okay with you?"

She laughed out loud. It was a joyous laugh. She said, "I guess eternity is just long enough. All I ever wanted was somebody to love and you make it very easy."

I should have never had to go to heaven, or whatever this place is, to discover the basic truths. Still, I'd happily make the trip if that's what it took to be with Adah. I understand the irony of finding eternal love through a tawdry affair. But in the end, the only thing that matters is where you finish the race - and in the end I was way out in front.

1...345678