Son Asks Dad if He is Gay Pt. 01

Story Info
A son has known that his dad was gay for some time.
1.8k words
4.7
8k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

My son, Andrew (Andy), had turned 18 about six months before. My name is Lucas, but of course Andy still called me "Dad." I was alone when he walked into the living room (my wife and his mother had passed away five years from then). "Dad, can I tell you something?"

"Of course," I responded. "Everything OK? You look awful serious." I could tell by his demeanor that this might be something he had to work up his courage to tell me.

"Yeah, I'm good. But I am little worried how you might react," was his answer.

"Son, you know that I love you no matter what, right?"

"Always, Dad." he replied. "But this is not about me."

"Oh, OK. Who are we talking about then?" I asked with great curiosity.

"Well. You."

My face twisted. "Gee, I hope it's good."

"Well, it could be. Depends on you." Andy said, with a hopeful look in his eye.

"OK. Shoot. Don't hold back." I prepared myself for whatever he was going to say, so as not to react.

Andy looked down, gathered his courage, then blurted, "I know about your stash of gay magazines in the attic!"

It felt like I'd been punched in the stomach and was trying not to wince in pain. My instinct was to deny it. But those magazines were up in that attic that very moment and Andy could have climbed up there and brought them down right then and there. I had had a fantastic relationship with their mother, and Andy even told us that he hoped to have a relationship like that someday. And I had been dating a beautiful girl named Angela for about two years. I did not want him to think that either was a front, because they were not. I had tried to keep my homosexuality a secret, but it was hard to do because it was such a powerful drive that I knew since I was a boy. I struggled to think of a response.

"How... What.... What made you look in the attic?" I stammered.

"I was looking for some old basketball cards, and I saw one of the magazines sticking out from the blanket you hid them under."

"Oh," was all I could think of to say, while I searched his face for what he might be feeling. Was he disgusted? Was he about to tell me I was a hypocrite for being one way to the world, and another way privately. But, rather, he seemed like he wanted to say more, and know more.

Andy inquired, "How long have you been a homosexual?

"I never said I was," I answered. And lied.

"Dad, you have always been honest with me about other things, even candid. And I always appreciated you because you always admit when you make a mistake. I am not saying you are wrong about anything, but I need you to be honest about this. I really, really do. Most dads have collections of Penthouses or Playboys, magazines with naked girls in them. But there are dozens of magazines up there with pictures of hot, naked gay men, many of them having sex with other men. And there is not even ONE image of a naked girl except in the Playgirl mags, and then she is not even the focus of the picture. You have hundreds of photos of naked hot men up there."

He had me. It was true. I had a nice collection of Playgirls that I had kept from my college days, mags that a friend's girlfriend had given me. She was the only one who knew about my homosexuality. How that came about is another story. But my collection consisted of mostly men-only magazines, or legal boys over 18 photospreads. Inches. Black Inches. Torso. Wonderboy. Muscleboy. blueboy. Blow. Hung TVs. Homo action. And that is just naming a few. And then there were the gay erotic stories monthly publications, or books of that nature that drove me crazy and often spurred me into finding men to make my own stories with.

"OK. I am not sure if this helps. or where you are going by asking, but... since I was much younger. I have been very attracted to my own sex. And then when I was old enough, I went into an adult bookstore, and gathered the courage to go into the gay men section of magazines. Once I started looking, I found myself very powerfully aroused and could not stop looking at all the naked men. They drove me crazy and made me breathless at times. I can't explain it."

"You don't have to, Dad," said my loving son. Andy had most always been a good boy, and we had always been close. And his answer was music to my ears. This was no small moment in our relationship. He was being so understanding. But what did that mean? Was Andy being a good person by understanding, non-judgmental. Or did he understand in a different way. I made up my mind not to ask. He would have to offer an explanation per his own volition.

Then he said it: "I understand."

"Thank you, Andy," is all I could muster.

"Can I show which magazines I like the most?" was Andy's response.

My eyes must have bugged out at that. Not what I expected, if I expected anything at all. And there was the thought, is Andy telling me he is gay? "Uh. Sure," I stammered. Then, "Wow!" He liked my gay magazines! And now, my son and I were going to look at hot nude men together!

Andy was up and on his way to the attic in a flash. Suddenly my life had changed. And I also suddenly noticed my that my 7 inch cock was rock hard.

When Andy got back, he had a half a dozen magazines in tow. Some vintage, some recent. On top was an "Inches" issue with a sexy man on the front with a nice bulge showing from his jeans. Since Andy was showing me what he liked, there was no need to ask, "Are you gay too?" He had already said it without saying it. The next thing I knew, we were talking about how we liked our men.

"Oh, are you like your dad? A lover for big beautiful cocks?"

Andy's eyes lit up as he flipped the pages, and then pointed to a young man named Rick, who was wearing jeans but his cut cock was hanging almost halfway down his thigh. "Yessss," he sighed.

Andy kept flipping the pages, and every now and then he'd point at a beautiful penis and ask, "Dad, do you like that one?"

My responses varied: "Mmmmm, makes my mouth water!" Or, "Oh yeah, makes my cock hard." And my boldest response, "I would suck that one RIGHT NOW if that man was here and offered to me!"

That's when Andy the sexiest thing, "Oh me too! We've a lot of things together, but wouldn't be fun to suck it together."

The talk got hotter, and I then I saw Andy's cock tenting from his basketball shorts. "Dad, I am not suggesting incest or anything, but would it be OK if I masturbated in front of you?"

"That would actually be really hot and sexy!" I quickly answered. "But I am so turned on right now, I need to masturbate too."

Andy readily consented. Next thing I knew we are both naked, sitting on the sofa with precum dripping from our cocks (which were almost identical), looking at man after sexy man in various states of nudity and arousal. Andy suddenly bolted to his bedroom, his hard cock bobbing and teenaged butt wiggling, and grabbed some Vaseline out of his bedroom. Seeing his butt (also almost identical to mine) I wondered if he was a bottom, like his dad. He lubed up his hand and handed me the jar. We both lubed up our throbbing, dripping cocks, and started stroking in front of each other. It was more exciting than I could have imagined. In fact, I had never dreamed of masturbating with my son, let alone looking at naked men together, at beautiful cocks, some soft, some hard.

Andy was now standing, turning the pages, going from one magazine to the other, and he finally got to some of my vintage collections where two men might be kissing nude, and cocks were in mouths and inside butts.

"Since we are being honest," Andy interjected, "are you a cocksucker?"

"Yes, very much so. I love a cock in my mouth," I boldly, candidly replied. "And I am REALLY good at it!" This confession really turned him on and I saw some cum leak out a bit so that he had to stop masturbating lest he came, which he clearly did not want to do. He wanted to hear more. And now I was willing to tell him. I felt so free letting this secret out. And turned on.

"Wow, Dad. When was the last time you sucked one?"

"Yesterday," I admitted.

"Did he cum?"

"Yes, like I said, I am VERY good at pleasing a cock," I told my son while grinning.

"Did you swallow his load?

"Yes," I answered. And I savored it in my mouth as long as I could. I love the taste of man juice."

Andy groaned, almost losing his own load. "Who was it?"

"The next door neighbor, Chris."

"I knew it! You've been blowing him for a while now, right? I wondered why you would go over and spend time over there when his wife was at work.!

"Yep!" I smiled. "He has a gorgeous, irresistible penis." I moaned. "I blow him once or twice a week."

I could tell Andy could not hold on much longer.

"Any more questions, son?"

"OK, yeah," he answered. "I gotta know. You must be a bottom, right?"

"Oh, yeah." I stood up and turned around, and pulled one cheek aside. "Nothing like a nice cock up my butt, my man pussy."

I heard that unmistakable, "Ohhhhhh...." sound a man makes when he is cumming. That, and the fact I was showing my butthole pussy to my son, well, that put me over the edge, and I came on the sofa I was using to support myself while bending over.

I turned around to the sight of Andy licking his cum off of his fingers, and scooping up the cream that shot onto his stomach and putting that in his mouth. I followed suit and bent over and slurped up my cum straight off the sofa.

"Mmmmmm... Good! But I'd rather taste the cum from another man," I admitted.

"Well, Dad. I have some friends who have the hots for you after I told them about your homo magazine stash."

"REALLY!" I blurted.

And that is how our great adventure began. Stay tuned, dear readers, for part two!