Son for Hire Ch. 01-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,037 Followers

"Ex...excuse me?"

"My hair." I say. "You haven't done my hair yet."

"Donald..." As she saw me relax and heard the easy tone of my voice I can sense her protest fading. My mind was still reeling of course as I continued to try to make sense of what I'd just seen, but keep that buried deep down inside. I didn't know if she really had a penis or not but I did know I didn't want this to stop, especially on such a sour note. She studies me for a time. The room is silent except for the soft sound of fizzing bubbles and water lapping at the sides of tub. I wait, unsure of what she was about to say as she struggled with some internal debate. Her response comes from shifting the stool closer and reaching across to grab the shampoo and conditioner. I grin as her big heavy milkers hover enticingly close to my face. Resetting herself she looks down at me with her old confidence restored. Slipping her hands along the sides my head she gently guides me down toward the water.

I move to her touch, letting her sure hands guide me down to the water's surface. It is a huge tub so all I have to do is bend my knees and I sink right down into the bubbles. Sounds go muffled as my ear dip below the surface. She bends over the side and rests her chest on the rim just below her hanging tits. Floating above me like a fiery haired angel she begins playing with my hair and getting it wavering around in the warm water. She practically beams with contentedness. After a short time she has me sit and with strong fingers scrubs in a dollop of sweet smelling shampoo into my scalp.

"Hahhhh." I sigh with joy as she unhurriedly gives my scalp a cleaning better than my hairdresser. Her nails were trimmed short which made it easier.

Her smile glows brighter at hearing my happiness. Back down she guides me and rinses the suds from my hair, careful that neither shampoo nor bubble bath got into my eyes. It felt SO nice to have somebody touch me and care for me like this, something I had never experienced before. The same cycle happens again with the conditioner but this time her fingers comb through my hair instead of scrub. During the second rinse Mom takes time simply to play with and caress my free floating hair, savoring ever second of this as much as I was, before letting me up to dry my dripping head in a sort of rough tousling motion with a soft fluffy towel. I laugh with pure glee. She laughs too.

As she brushes my hair she gives me a long look and see the woman behind the 'Mom' peek through. "Thank you."

"Of course." I say. Unable to hold it back much longer I ask what had to be asked. "Is it...real?"

She doesn't wilt this time. We had shared a moment, building a bit of trust, and she had been expecting the question. Tilting my head to brush the other side she says. "Yes. As real as yours. As real as can be." She sits me forward and finishes up brushing and smoothing down the back of my hair. "It's a mutation. A family curse you might say. We keep it a secret so that we can live normal lives." She lets the robe fall away from her legs once more and, much more proudly this time, parts them to reveal herself. Looking down at the shape of her thick dick through the black underwear she says. "I have woman parts too. My son really is my son. But I've got this as well."

"So...you're one of those futas, like in hentai?"

She grimaces. "Please don't use that word. It's...gross."

"Sorry."

"But essentially, yes." She says. "My nephew Charlie...well niece actually, it's complicated...anyway, Charlie has a theory those cartoons might indicate another family like ours over in Japan. He's a very clever girl. I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. But our desire to stay hidden is a strong one. We just want to be left alone."

"I understand." I say as I continue to stare at her bulge.

"Do I...scare you?" She whispers.

I shake my head no. "I was just surprised. Sorry I reacted like that."

She nods with understanding. "I was being too sensitive. It's been so long since I revealed myself to someone new. Of course you would have a reaction." She stretches her curvaceous body sensually. "It feels nice to be seen again."

"God...you are gorgeous."

"Mmm." She croons. "Thank you baby."

My gaze drinks her soft feminine form in as I pan back up to her face. "What's your name?"

She tilts her head, thinking about it, before answering with what sounded like honesty. "Evelyn. My name is Evelyn."

"Evelyn. That's a really pretty name." I say. "Um, Donny is my actual name, in case you were wondering."

"I thought so." One truth shared spurs another. "You aren't in college, are you Donald?"

"No Ma'am. I'm just a poor guy trying anything he can to get by. We couldn't afford anything like college or anything."

"We? A girlfriend? A boyfriend?"

"No." I shake my head. "My sister Kiki and I. We live together. We support each other."

"A sister." She says warmly. "That's nice."

"She's...all I really have. The only family that gives a shit."

"I see." She coos and strokes my hand. "My poor boy."

"Mom." I say softly, loving the way the word flowed so naturally from my lips, as my eyes floated back down her body again. "Show me? I...want to see you. The real you."

"Only for you." She says.

Standing up she backs away and turns around to face away from me. Hooking her thumbs into the waist of the underwear she gives me a quick teasing glance over her shoulder...then pushes them down over her great big round perfect ass! Beneath the bubbles my cock springs to full salute. Bending at the waist she slowwwly pushes the constricting underwear down her thick luscious legs. Though she holds her thighs tight together I see the fleshy folds of her pussy peek out at me. Lower she goes, bending over in front of me not five feet away, until at last she is able to let go of the undies to let them fall the rest of the way to the floor themselves.

"Ohhh wow!" I gasp without realizing it.

Those ultra wide curvy hips, that big plump smooth ass, that pussy and tight butthole, and the little glimpse of her big boobs I could just make out...what a woman! With her back turned to me and her thighs still held tight at this point I had seen nothing outside the ordinary. That changes as she steps out of her underwear to spread her legs by just a few inches like the opening of a stage curtain. A massive set of heavy low hanging balls are what is revealed. My jaw drops, not simply because of the uniqueness of seeing a set of nuts on the same body as a pussy, but also due to the sheer size of them. If mine were walnuts hers were full ripe kiwis! I didn't even know human testes could get that big!

"Wooooahhhh."

Standing straight, her legs apart, she gives a moment to let it sink in before turning back around for the final reveal. My eyes are as wide as dinner plates as I see the fat tip of her circumcised cock emerge into sight, it was damn near the size of her hand that held onto the thick shaft below it! Speaking of the shaft, as she turns her more and more and more...and more of her penis comes into view until at last she stand in profile holding her gargantuan girl cock out in front of her. It was real alright, this second set of genitalia sprouting organically just an inch or so in front of her pussy, but its enormous proportions, attached to a hot sexy older woman no less, had me doubting my own senses. It was huge beyond reason, probably twice my length and with a veiny girth that her soft hand could barely get halfway around. It wasn't flaccid but it clearly wasn't fully aroused yet either and already it was easily the biggest I'd ever seen.

There was no way I could hold down my shock and awe at this point. "H-h-h-how...b-b-big?"

"You men." She chuckles. "That's the same thing my husband asked when he saw it for the first time too. Don't let it make you feel small or inadequate." She lets go to let it swing like a falling redwood down to hang heavy in front of her. "But if you must know it's about fourteen inches, though I'm not sure I've ever truly been fully hard." With a humorless scoff she confesses. "My husband can't even get a rise out of it anymore, not that he even tries. This is as big as its gotten on its own in a very long time." She hazel eyes lock on me with scintillating desire. "A very long time."

"Oh!" Only now, as the shock dimmed, was it dawning on me that as her hired sugar boy I might be expected to do something with that monster! "Uhhh..."

***

Chapter 6

She throws her head back and laughs, a warm and wonderful laugh, as she seems to read my mind. "Don't be scared Donald. I won't do anything to you that you aren't ready for." She says with a pretty smile. "I realize that I am a lot of woman to handle."

After a moment to process I simply nod my head. Honestly I was still a bit speechless by it all.

Stepping closer she reaches out for my hand and after a second I offer it to her. Taking mine in hers she brings me out of the tub and has me stand on a bathmat. I stand dripping with clouds of suds from the bubble bath gradually sliding down my shiny buck naked body. I feel really bashful, my super stiff and comparatively tiny erection just jutting out like it was, and I try to cover it up with my other hand. She chuckles and shakes her head as she moves my hand away. "Oh please. I've seen it all before. Besides..." She winks. "...no need to hide anything with Mom."

"Yes Ma'am."

She grins. "Good boy."

Stepping back she gives a long and VERY lewd look up and down my naked body. Not only could I feel the lust emanating off of her like a blazing bonfire her massive cock leaves no doubt as it lurches and swells with life. I try my best not to stare right at it, not only so that I didn't appear insensitive or rude but also because her whole damn body was a feast for the eyes. Oh how she loved my eyes on her. Just the way she showed herself to me told me how much she wanted this. For a woman who had kept her body a secret from most of the world for her whole life it must be incredibly liberating to open up like this.

Walking with an extra sway to her wide hips she turns and strides over to where a white fluffy towel sat folded. She slowly bends over as I stare at her incredible ass in the mirror. With a little peek over her shoulder she smiles when she sees me ogling. She returns to me, her huge cock swinging like a heavy pendulum in front of her, and starts to towel me off. Never had I felt as softer or more luxurious towel. With all the care she took in washing me she now dries me, her hands rubbing the towel over every inch of me.

She take a little extra time drying off my dick, actually stroking it through the towel with playful peer around my arm and down at it. "Mmm, such a nice cock." She squeezes it. "So hard, so big, you certainly grew up right! Mmm. I'm gonna have fun with this."

"Ohhhh." Her stroking was feeling real damn nice!

She strokes maybe a minute and really gets my energy rising when she switches down to rub my nuts. My dick jumps a few times on its own in time with the stroking it had just been receiving. She giggles when she sees that. Rubbing my balls she asks. "Young, healthy, virile man like you, I bet these are just full of cum just begging to...burst on out. Mmm?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"I bet you can cum what, three or four times before you're done?"

"Yes Ma'am. Three at least."

"Mmm! I like to hear that." She trills and nibbles my shoulder. "I'm gonna take such good care of you." With that she shifts around to give my ass a really good toweling down, even getting down through my crack. She squeezes my cheeks, pulling them apart and teasing her a finger up and down the crevice. "Such a fine ass. Mmm, Mom's gonna want us to play with this."

"I've...never...done that stuff."

"A virgin?" The tip of her middle finger touches my anus.

"Oh!" I gasp. "In that way, yes Ma'am. I've never...I...don't know if...I want that. I've never done it."

"You will." She says warmly yet firmly as she slowly rubs my sphincter without adding pressure. "We will. Together. I'll show you how good it can feel."

Completely under her spell I cannot but say. "Yes...Ma'am."

"Good boy." She pulls her finger away then comes back up to dry my arms with swift brisk rubbing that made my skin warm and rosy.

"I've...never felt so good." I whisper. I loved how she touched me, it was so different from my previous lovers.

She kisses my shoulder tenderly. "Precious man." She kisses the back of my neck sending shivers of arousal down my body. "I want you to feel good."

As she moves about me her big tits brush over my back and arms and chest and her long thick dick cannot help but drag across the flesh of my upper legs, even nudging my balls at one point. She comes to stand just behind and beside me re-drying my back and butt and I cannot tear my eyes away from the big mirror over the sink where I could clearly see both of us. Christ almighty, her semi-hard schlong absolutely dwarfed my own boner. "Fourteen inches." I mutter under my breath without meaning to.

"Might be a world record." She says with a strange mix of chagrin and pride. Looking back at me through the mirror she drops the towel at our feet and reaches down to slowly stroke herself. "Look how big you've made it." She sighs. "I'm so hard for you baby." It swells as she flexes it showing not simply plumpness but truly firming up with actual rigidity. Any other place, any other time, attached to any other person, and I would have thought the turgid organ grotesque. But after being treated so nice by this red-haired goddess that I called Mom that was the furthest description from my mind.

"You're so beautiful." I say as if in a trance. "So...beautiful."

"Gooood boyyyy."

With a hook of her fingers at my hip with one hand and a feather light touch to my back with the other she has me bend forward about forty five degrees until I place my hands on the edge of the sink to hold myself there. She glides in directly behind me and presses her soft warm smooth body hard into mine, her big tits smooshing into my back. It felt soooo good. She wraps her arms around me and hugs me as down below I feel her lady cock nestle in between my thighs. As I stare into the mirror her hands rub up and down my chest and stomach before stroking down my sides and around to the inside of my crotch. Gently she pulls my legs apart. As my thighs slowly spread her gargantuan member rises up between them.

"Oh my God. I'm so fucking hard!" She growls. Smelling my skin and nuzzling her face against me she plants a wet licking kissing just below my neck. Her arms come back to embrace my torso and she squeezes me tight. "Ohhhh."

I was so happy! Beyond happy. I didn't have the word. I close my eyes to savor the wonderful feeling of her supple flesh pressed into mine as her arms hold me close. Nobody had ever held me like this before. Nobody. It was more than just a hug, it was a mother's embrace. Not simply a cozy clinch or a cuddle it was is if she were trying to cradle me into her, to nurture and cherish me as only one with a powerful maternal instinct could. I would have given anything, ANYTHING, to be held like this when I was little.

I wanted this sexy and vivacious older woman, I wanted her like I have never wanted a woman before, but something more potent than even my burning desire burbles up from the depths of my soul. Her kind understanding of my predicament when I arrived and giving me a second chance, the meal she prepared for me and the humor we'd shared down in the kitchen, the warm bath and how she so adoringly bathed me from head to toe, the opening up and the sharing of her secret, the fun of drying my hair and the soft and fuzzy toweling down, and now this perfect embrace. Something inside of me...breaks.

"Ohhh Mom." I gasp. "Mum...!"

"Donald?" She whispers as a shudder runs through me. "Are you crying?"

"I'm sorry." I sob and cover my face to hide my shameful tears. "I'm sorry."

"Shhhh, shhhh." She turns me around. Gently lowering my hands she looks up at me with a mother's worry in her beautiful hazel eyes. She cups my cheeks in her soft hands. "Ohhh, my sweet man. My sweet, sweet boy."

I sniffle and nuzzle into one of her hand wishing I could crawl into her palm and hide within her grasp. "I'm sorry."

"Shhhhh." She pets my hair, she caresses my face and wipes my tears, she touches me in ways...my mother never did. I felt so ashamed of the tears that flowed yet there wasn't a thing I could do to stop them as a lifetime of bottled up pain and neglect poured forth. Taking my head Evelyn brings it down to hold me to her chest, I rest my cheek against her plump bosom and limply put my arms around her. She wraps her arms around my head and shoulders and presses her cheek down onto my head as she engulfs me with gentle care.

"I'm sorry...Evelyn." I weep. "You've...been...so wonderful. And I'm...ruining...this. I'm sorry."

"Shhhhhhhh. It's okay baby. Everything is okay." She coos in the voice of an angel. "Mum's got you baby. I'm right here. Mum's got you."

***

Chapter 7

Though intense the crying episode doesn't last for long thankfully. Gathering my wits and catching my breath I soon straighten up and wipe my eyes.

"Whoo!" I huff. "I am so sorry. I don't know what hit me there."

"It's okay. Really." Evelyn whispers as she looks into my eyes with concern. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. It, um, it just felt real nice." I say. "You holding me like you were." With a shake of my head I clear the emotional cobwebs. "Obviously I wasn't as over my mother leaving as I thought I was. God, I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. It's okay Donald." Laying a hand over my heart she says. "That's not something you just get over."

"Thank you Evelyn." I say. "Thanks for...just...I don't know, letting me cry."

She smiles. "It was my pleasure."

I scoff. "Yeah right."

"I'm serious. My boy, since he's grown up, he's a closed book. Hard. Just like his Dad." She lets out a breath. "Anyway, I don't mind being a shoulder to cry on. Everyone needs one from time to time."

"Even hookers?"

"Everyone."

"Ah! I made this all weird now."

"It was already weird baby." She chuckles then says softly. "If you hadn't noticed yet, I like weird."

"Ha! I guess you do."

"Takes all types."

"Mom."

Her smile grows. "Yeah baby?"

"Can...can we keep going?" I run my hands up her silky smooth arms. "I didn't mean to interrupt what you were doing."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I insist as I look up and down her voluptuous body. "Oh yes!"

"Atta boy!" She giggles and swats my bare ass. "Go on then, go get on the bed and start playing with yourself. I'll be there in a sec."

"Ha ha!"

After the release of heavy emotions I felt light as a feather on the breeze as I scamper from the washroom back into the spacious and luxurious bedroom. I leap right into the center of the massive bed and bounce to a rest. Laying on my back I stare up at the ceiling, squirming around and enjoying the feel of the expensive cotton against my freshly bathed body. I didn't even care anymore that I was laying on another man's bed, I was filled again with good feelings both wholesome and carnal.

Remembering my instruction I reach my hand down and start slowly stroking myself as I lay thinking about the incredible dick wielding woman in the next room.

"Look at you!" She says brightly as she enters the room. "Mmm! Boy, you look good enough to eat."

Opening my eyes I peer down to see her walking up to the foot of the bed, her hazel eyes locked on me. I smile and continue to jerk off, giving her the show she wanted to see. It felt funny to be watched like this, but a good kind of funny. I liked how she looked at me.

"I've never brought one of you guys to the bed before." She says as she moves around to the side of the bed, her gaze never straying from my body. God how I loved how her soft round body swayed and jiggled as she walked, even her huge bobbing pole wasn't displeasing...because it was hers. "It's only ever been bathroom or kitchen." She sits at the edge of the bed and reaches across to pull my hand away from my dick to place it at my side. "Let me take care of you."

grimbous
grimbous
1,037 Followers