Son for Hire Ch. 01-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up onto the bed she crawls over to me...and then right over me. Her huge low hanging soft mommy milkers drag across my tummy followed quickly by her hard heavy tree trunk of a cock. She turns so that her face looked down on mine, her long red hair cascading down from the left side of her head to brush my shoulder and cheek. She rocks up and down, letting her tits and dick rub against me. Backing down a little she sways her big pillowy boobs over my cock again and again. My manhood flexes hard only to rise and be nestled right in between her warm supple jugs. Up and down she lets her hanging tits stroke me within their cleavage.

"Ohhh."

Down below her own cock and fallen between my legs, her knob brushing along my inner thighs with each smooth motion. Leaning down, her breasts engulfing my package, she gives my chest a long linger kiss then lets out a hot sigh. "My boy."

The next thing I knew she was crawling all the way up! I kiss at her boobs and belly as they pass by far too quick and I don't even complain as her long cock and hefty balls drag across my face. She has me sit up so that she could get her legs behind me, sitting perpendicular. Cradling me in her arms she lays me back down again across her wide lap. My legs and butt on the bed and my torso and head in her arms I look up at her as she gazes down on me as she might a nursing babe.

"I've always wanted to do this." She smiles and teases my hair.

"What...do you want me to do?"

"Just do what comes natural." With that her right hand glides down my body to take a very light grip of my dick and she begins to stroke.

My eyes are drawn down to the wonderful mammary, nearly as big as my head, just an inch from my face. The plump ruddy nipple beckons me. I lick my lips and then part them. Slowly I close in and feel the fat tip of her nip pass through. It is only when I have it all that I latch on...and suck.

"OHHH!" Evelyn lets out a breathy moan. "Oh my God!"

Against my arm I feel her cock, pressed between our bodies and up between her tits, surge to incredible hardness. My left hand moves to her opposite breast and to cup it and squeeze. It was way more than a handful and I loved the weight of it and how its softness spilled through and around my grasping fingers. As for the one in my mouth I do as she told me and let nature guide me. Soon an I am suckling at her teat like a hungry calf. I savor the taste of her skin and the pliant firmness and knobbly texture of her aroused nipple.

Every care I had in this world melts away as I am cradled and nursed and stroked. I gaze up at Evelyn to see her beaming with a joy as bright and pure as the rising sun. I don't think I had ever seen anyone so content and so at peace. Her left arm cradles my head as her fingers stroke and gently play with my hair. Her right arm maintains a easy up and down as her ultra-light grip continues to stroke my dick.

"Hmmmmmm." I let out a joyful suckling hum.

"Ohhhh, that's it. You make Mommy sooooo happy."

"Mmmm!" I tongue at her nipple and nibble at it with my lips as I suck harder. My other hand massages and fondles the other one with equal desire. I even gather my courage and sneak a little stroke down the front of her dick as well. I'd never touched another person's penis before, it was...different. Mostly though I suckle and coo and enjoy the softest handjob ever.

As a grown ass man I never would have dared suggest such a thing as this twisted taboo roleplay with a partner, but now that it was happening it was just so wonderful. I felt so safe in the arms of this older woman. What we were sharing was so kinky yet pure that we were past any worries of judgment or reputation. Neither of us would speak of this tender fragile moment beyond these walls. Her deepest degenerate desire is laid exposed to me as I let her see me at my most vulnerable and in our wickedness a trust is forged. Two strangers become something else. Not quite friends, not quite lovers, and not true family, but something new and something special.

"Let me hear you." She says quietly as she gazes into me.

"Mmm, mmm, ommm." I start mewling and making happy little noises.

"Yessss." She traces my ear with a finger. "Just like that." She pulls me in tight, blocking out the light and smothering me in her great squishy tit. Oxygen be damned, I continue sucking and making my noises as the soft warmth of her breast engulfs me. The rhythm of her stroking hand picks up a beat. "Such a good boyyyy."

"Hmmmm."

I would have blacked out without one ounce of protest but Mom gives me air just as I really needed it. I such and blow hard through my nose, not letting her nipple escape my lips for even a second. Leaning down she give me a sweet little kiss right in the center of my forehead. "I have bad news baby."

"Mmm?"

"We're almost out of time."

"Mmm!" I protest. Already!? Nooooo! I nuzzle hard into her breast as if I might hide inside it.

"I know, I know." She whispers with a little giggle. "But our time's almost up. You can't stay any longer. But...you're gonna come visit me again real soon, aren't you?"

"Mmm." I nod.

"That's right. You are." She says dreamily. "A boy needs his Mom."

"Hmmm."

"I'm gonna miss you soooo much baby. I'll be thinking about you." She leans in over me more. "Will...you think about me too?"

"Mmmm!" I nod again.

"Yes. You will, won't you?" She lovingly brushes some strands of hair from my forehead. "I am so proud of youuuu."

"Mmmmmm!"

"Don't hold back now baby." She kisses me again. "Give Mom a big, big cummie before you go." My hips start to rock in time with her hand and her grip tightens just a little bit. "Don't hold back baby. Show me how good you cum."

"MMMMMMM!" On her gentle command my balls tighten and cock starts spurting with almost no warning. Never had an orgasm hit me so swiftly and so powerfully and so completely beyond my control. "Hnnngh! Hnnnngh! Hnnnngh!" I groan through her titty as she dotingly milks the hot creamy ropes of jizz from my throbbing manhood out onto my stomach.

All the while her big beautiful hazel eyes gaze down right into my very soul. "Goooood boyyyyy! Ohhhh! Such a big messy load for Mom. Goooood boyyyy!"

***

Chapter 8

With a calm kindly expression Evelyn watches me cum, at first gazing into my eyes then watching my lean abs tighten as each wad of jizz shot out onto it. When at last she squeezes the final drop from my twitching dick I melt in her arms and let her nipple slip from my panting lips.

"Ohhhhhh." A very happy whimper burbles out of me.

"My goodness!" She lauds me as if I'd just done something amazing. "What a nice big load baby. Good boy."

"Ohhh Jesus." I gasp. "Mom!"

She kisses me, full on the lips, but keeps her lips pursed together. More a mother's kiss than a lover's but far more intimate and lingering. Our lips part as she sits up straight and beams with a deep joy in a moment that is far too brief. Annoyance flashes across her pretty face as she glances over toward the bedside alarm clock.

"We're running late." She says. "Your people will be here soon...and so might my husband."

"People?" I whisper as, for a minute there, I completely forgot about the whole context around our meeting. "Right, people."

I go to sit up but she holds me where I am. "Let me." She says. Treating me like a king she wriggles out from under me and lays me back upon a stack of pillows. With more hurry in her step than she wanted she moves to the washroom and quickly returns with a box of tissues and a package of wet wipes. Thoroughly, swiftly, and with care she cleans up my cummy tummy along with my softening cock and still humming balls. She flashes me a little smile as she cleans and even treats my penis to a sweet sucking kiss of its own.

I peer down at her own slowly fading erection. "You never got to..."

"Shhh." She smiles and pats my cheek. "It's okay."

Another glance to the clock she hisses her disappointment as she gathers up the soiled tissues. "Get dressed."

"Yes Ma'am."

As she disposes of the evidence and hurriedly slips back into her underwear and dress I roll off of the bed and get my clothes on. After such a wonderful and emotional and luxurious three hours, and still aglow from my intense climax, it felt off putting and a bit tawdry to rush things now. But I had been told quite explicitly that I would only be here until four o'clock, sharp. Just three short minutes from now.

After a brief look around to make sure nothing of mine was left behind Evelyn leads me back down the stairs and stands me up against a wall near the front door. There she stands me up tall as she straightens and smooths my clothes exactly like a fussy mother might before sending her boy off to school. I look down at myself feeling out of place standing in this palace in my worn jeans and slightly fraying shirt.

"Donald." She says softly, combing my hair with her fingers. "You are too good for this life. You hear me?"

"Okay."

"You are too good for this. I know you could be...so much more." She straightens my collar. "You have to believe that, okay?"

I hold back a tear and nod. "Yes Ma'am."

"But...I am glad your path brought you to me. I am so happy to have met you." She looks up into my face with another warm smile. "I expect to see you again."

"I hope so." I smile too.

There is a strangely awkward moment as the roleplay falls away entirely leaving just Evelyn, the lonely housewife, and Donny, the poor city kid, and the weird knowledge of what we'd shared today. Letting my heart guide me I pull her in for a hug. I hug her hard as whisper into her ear. "I'll miss you."

"Me too baby." She hugs me back. "Take care of yourself out there."

Just then the doorbell rings. Diane was here, right on time.

The moment between us broken Evelyn pulls away from me. Before answering the door she grabs her purse and opens it. She looks through it before pulling out two hundred dollar bills and jamming them into my hand. "This is for you." She whispers. "You earned it. Don't tell them."

"You...don't have to..."

"Hurry Donald." She says as she heads for the door. "Put it away now."

"Okay." I mutter as I stuff the bills into my pocket. I felt...fucking terrible taking money from her. I mean, I knew that was why I was here but...after what we'd just done bringing money into it just felt...cheap and gross. I felt like it was me who owed her something!

Diane stands at the door looking prim and professional, a far cry from the foul mouthed woman I knew. She nods her head with a polite. "Evelyn."

"Diane." Evelyn nods back.

Diane looks over at me and says brusquely "Wait in the car."

"Oh...um...yeah." My pimp's voice was a swift and brutal reminder of who I really was.

I look at Evelyn one last time and she shoots me a wink. That makes me smile again. I slip my shoes on and walk past the two women and out to the waiting Lamar and the long black car. I get into the backseat just where I sat earlier that day.

"How'd it go?" Lamar asks, looking back at me over his shoulder.

"Um...good. It went...good."

He was surprised, but pleasantly so. "Way to go kid."

Back at the door Evelyn and Diane speak for a short time and money is exchanged. As they say their goodbyes and Diane turns to head back to the car I catch Evelyn look my way. Our eyes meet for one last brief moment of connection before she disappears behind the closing door. Diane hops in beside me in a fantastic mood.

"I don't know what you did in there Danny but ya did good." She slaps the back of the seat to spur Lamar into driving. "The bitch was already asking about a next time. Ha ha ha, Danny boy! I knew you could do it. Unlike Lamar there I never doubted ya."

"Yeah." I say, only half listening, as I stare back at the big two-story house receding behind us.

More money is put into my hand, the agreed upon three hundred. I look down at the bills then up to the towers of downtown in the distance. The fantasy was over. I was going home. I think about the empty fridge and barren cupboards of Kiki and I's little run-down tenement and I am reminded of why I had done this in the first place. My hand grips the money and slides it into my pocket. As Diane makes a phone call I settle down into my seat and rest my head against the glass to watch the stone houses and luxury cars and impeccable yards of this dreamland glide on by.

A little smile plays at my lips. While I was heading back to my own shabby reality I had, for one incredible afternoon, gotten a little taste of something better. A gaping gnawing needy hole right in the center of my soul that I didn't even know was there had been filled, ever so briefly. For three magical hours I got to be a son. A son to the kindest, gentlest, most beautiful woman in all the world...who just happened have a degenerate Mommy kink and a fourteen inch cock! Regardless, what a gift this day had been. I felt blessed. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. I felt...loved.

***

Chapter 9

"I'M HOME!"

My one arm loaded with groceries and the other carrying a still hot pizza I kick the door closed behind me.

"I'm in here." I hear Kiki say from the kitchen table.

She is all smiles as I round the corner with the spoils I purchased from my first day of dishonest work. I wasn't surprised to see her still in the old t shirt and gray shorts that she wore as pajamas with no make up and her long curly hair all tussled. At just past five in the afternoon Kiki's day was just getting started. The moment the bags and pizza box are down on the counter she is up off of her chair. Hurrying to me she slips her arms around my torso and pulls me in for an extra hard hug.

"You did it." She says as she rests her head on my chest.

"Yeah." I hug her back. I go to let go of her again but she keeps me held close so I keep the embrace going too.

"You okay Donny?" She looks up at me with sisterly concern. Her pinpoint pupils told me she'd already had her morning joint, laced with heroin of course. "How you doin kid?"

"I'm not a kid." I grin and kiss her forehead before jesting in a gruff voice. "I did man's work today."

She laughs and gives me a rough shake then squeezes me in yet another hard hug. "Listen to this guy. One trick and he thinks he's king of the fuck boys."

"Ha!"

"Donny." She says more seriously. "I want to hear about it."

"Food first." I insist, after having Evelyn in my arms little Kiki felt like skin and bones by comparison.

"Deal!" She chirps. "I'm starving."

The groceries are put away and soon we sit at our cluttered little table eating pizza off of napkins and both drinking the cola straight from the big bottle.

"You weren't supposed to start until next week." Kiki says between hungry bites. "Mmm. I wanted to talk to you first. I told Diane you weren't ready."

"I did fine." I assure her. "It was something of an emergency I guess."

Kiki scoffs. "With Diane it's always an emergency." A little grin grows on her face. "Soooo, gonna tell me about it?"

"It was...um...it was different than I expected."

"Oh?" She says. "Lamar said you went out to one of them fancy suburbs."

"Oh yeah, it was fancy! You shoulda seen the place."

"Lucky." She quips. "I've been to a penthouse but never out to those swank mansions. You must have been so nervous!"

"Eh, a little." I bluff.

"Pff! Lamar said you forgot your jacket and phone in the car."

I chuckle. "Okay, a lot."

"I was too on my first." She says. "So, tell me about...her."

Try as I might I cannot hide the humongous smile that comes naturally to my face.

"Ahhhh!" She points at me. "Look at you! Ha ha ha! She was good, huh?"

"Uh, yeah. Really good." I say. "She was...an older lady."

"Of course."

"Married."

"No doubt."

"Really pretty. Long red hair, nice eyes, and she was, um, well put together for her age."

"Go on." She hangs on every word as she take another bite of pizza.

"And nice! Kiki, she was unbelievable. She made me food, can you believe that? She has a grown up son off to college, close to my age. I think motherly stuff just comes natural for her." I ponder how much I really wanted to say. I already knew Evelyn's big secret I wouldn't spill but I didn't know how much of the rest of it to share. "I don't think her and her husband are very intimate anymore. And she...she's just really lonely. Ya know? All alone in that big house."

"Awwww, my heart breaks!" Kiki says sarcastically. "That poor, poor, rich woman. Ha!"

"Don't be like that." I didn't like her talking about Evelyn like that though I certainly understood where it was coming from. "You don't understand. Oh Kiki, this woman..." I sigh dreamily and slump back in my chair as I reflect back on my afternoon. "...this incredible woman. She was so nice and so sexy and so....ohhhh, she was...wonderful!"

"Oh boy." She sets her crust down and wipes her mouth. "I was afraid of this."

"Huh?"

"Donny, she might have been nice but she was still just a trick." She says. "That's one of the things I wanted to talk to you about beforehand. Don't fall for the clients, it never works out. Keep it professional."

"No, no." I shake my head. "This was different Kiki. Totally different. You should have..."

"Been there?" She finishes my sentence. "You think I haven't been?" Reaching across she rests her hand on mine. "We've all been there." She tilts her head and studies me a moment. "Let me guess...lots of sweet talk, probably opened up with some real personal stuff too, real names given. I bet she made you feel real special, huh? Like you were different from all the others." My smile starts to fade. "She probably said something about how she wished she could help you not be a call boy anymore. I bet she felt soooo sorry for you and wanted to make all your dreams come true. Oh, and I bet she was soooo upset when the time was up, and that she just can't wait to see you again, but she sure as shit got you the hell out of there right on time anyway. Nice tip, 'just for you', one or two bills. Yeah?" I don't answer her. I wasn't smiling anymore. "And I'd bet anything that an 'I love you' slipped out in there somewhere." She leans in, looking up into my eyes. "Am I close?"

Close? She had just hit a fucking near perfect bullseye! Every word spoken as if she'd been there to see it.

"You don't understand." I mutter and turn my head so as not to look at her.

"I do." She squeezes my hand. "I really do little brother."

"She's...my friend."

"Your friend?" She says. "Okay then, give your friend a call. Hell, invite her on over. Let's watch a movie together."

"I...don't know her number."

"I know." Kiki says softly. "Because she's not your friend Donny. She's just a trick." Getting up she comes around to hug my head to her chest. "I've been there kid, trust me. I wish Diane had waited. I wanted to tell you this stuff." She kisses my head. "Those people, those people with money, they aren't like us Donny. Everything in their world is bought and sold, even love. We're just toys to them. They don't even see us as human. Just little wind up boys and girls they hire by the hour that they can project all their fantasies on. They'll say the nicest things...or the nastiest...because they know we are paid to listen and respond. We make them cum or laugh or cry or whatever the fuck they're after, then they're done with us until the mood strikes them again." Pulling back she takes me by the cheeks and makes me face her. She gives me sweet grin. "Hey. Don't get down about it. You might already have your first regular. That is huge! Regulars mean less risks and bigger tips. This is a good thing Donny." She ruffles my hair. "Don't be so glum. We have pizza, this is a good day!"

"Yeah, yeah." I nod as I wrap my head around the reality check I'd just been given. "A good day."