Son for Hire Ch. 01-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really happy it went well." She says as she lets me go. "They won't all be like that. You gotta enjoy these ones, just don't let them get in there." She points at my heart. "Okay?"

"Yeah."

"I love you kid."

I sigh and nod again. "I love you too Kiki."

"Hey, uh, do you have any of that money left?" She scratches the back of her neck. "I'm heading out soon and I'm a little light..."

"I got a bit." I'd rather just give her the money than hear the excuses as to why she needed it. Pulling a fifty from my pocket I hand it to her.

She takes it, gratefully, but pauses. "Is that it?"

"Yeah. I bumped into Mr. Khan on the way in..."

"That asshole! I told him I'd have the rent next week." She folds up the bill and tucks it into the waistband of her shorts and grumbles again. "Asshole."

"Well, we owe three hundred less now."

She lets out a breath. "Yeah...that's good, I guess."

"I'm gonna start pulling my weight around here." I tell her. "You'll see. If...if that woman wants me again or...or if I can get a few more t-tricks...maybe you won't have to work so much."

"Ha! That'd be nice."

"I'm going to need clothes." I say. "These weren't cutting it out there in burbs."

"Yes! Let's go to the consignment store this weekend." She says excitedly. "I can get you looking like a real fine piece of ass."

"Kiki!"

With a giggle and wink she spins on her heel and heads for her room. "I knew you could do it Donny. You're the fucking best! Don't you ever forget that little brother."

"You too." I say.

As Kiki got ready for her night of work I sit alone nibbling at the greasy pizza but thinking about that fresh BLT prepared just for me. Staring into the living room I take in the cramped space with frayed mismatched furniture and cannot help but reflect back on luxuriousness of the house I was in just a couple of short hours ago. The further I got from it the more that whole afternoon really did feel like a dream. Nothing about it felt real. And yet...I could still taste that sandwich and Mom's delicious homemade apple pie if I thought about it hard enough.

***

Chapter 10

Three days pass with no word from Diane. I had been warned about this when she pulled me into the life. Whores like me, clean cut and passably cute, had a very niche clientele. If I was stripper level studly, a bad boy, a femboy, or packing a monster cock with legendary bedroom skills the demand would be higher. And, of course, if I was willing to go gay I could be working almost nightly. As it was, I simply had to wait for the right kind of customer to come along. I'd only gotten that first gig because of a shortage after all, a shortage that the well-connected Diane had nearly topped up already.

With each passing day I was coming around to realize just how true Kiki's words had been. I had just been a boy toy to Evelyn. All that sweet talk was just that, sweet and empty. It hurt. I really thought we'd made a connection there. All I could think about was her but it was clear that she wasn't thinking about me. If our roles were reversed there was NO WAY I wouldn't have summoned her for another visit. But her silence spoke volumes. I had fulfilled whatever weird needs she had for awhile and I wouldn't hear from her again until her fetish had to be fed once more.

Ah well, it was a nice fantasy while it lasted. Besides, today was going to be a good day. It was Saturday and Kiki was going to take me to the clothes store and get me a new outfit that wouldn't make me stand out so badly out in those exclusive neighborhoods. This would be fun! We always had a good time together even if it was just shopping. Five o'clock sharp, just as we agreed, I rap on her bedroom door.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead." I call. "Time to go shopping."

I crack the door and cautiously peek in, ready to dart back if she was indecent. The room was dark and suffocatingly stuffy. She had a space heater on despite the fact it wasn't cold in the apartment. Somewhere on the bed among the piles of crumpled blankets and pillows and stuffed animals was my sister.

"Come on you..." My voice dies as the light from the opening door falls across her cluttered night stand...and I see the spoon and syringe. "No." I whisper as my heart breaks.

Hurrying to her bed I scramble to find my sister. I let out a gasp of relief when I hear the slow steady sound of her breathing. Oh thank God! I pull the sheet away from her face and she furrows her eyebrows and clamps her lids tight. "Mmmmm!" She protests drowsily.

"Kiki." I whisper as I pet the hair from her face. "Kiki, you said no more needles. You promised."

"Mmm?" In a haze she blinks her eyes open and looks up at me. "Ohhh, hey baby brother." Her voice is weak and tired. With a limp hand she strokes my cheek with her fingers. "Love youuu."

"Kiki." I sigh, deeply disappointed in her. "We were going to go shopping, remember?"

"Were we?" Her eyelids droop shut. "I forgot. I'm sorryyy."

I forgot. How many times had Mom said that to us over the years?

"God damn it Kiki. God damn you."

"Hey, heyyy...I'm sorry." She slurs. "How...how about another time? Mmm? I promise."

"Oh Kiki."

"I promise...I promissssse..." She drifts off back into a drug induced stupor.

I tuck her back in and kiss her forehead then hide her drugs as best I can so she didn't take anymore in this state. I stand and look down on her sweet peaceful face framed by her curly hair. She was walking the same path as our mother, I could see it but I didn't know what to do about it. Solutions cost money, money that I certainly didn't have. I leave the room and quietly close the door behind me.

I was disappointed, I was really looking forward to our shopping trip, but I was used to disappointment. I look around the apartment...I certainly didn't want to stick around here for the rest of the day. I could go chill with a friend but...I felt restless. I didn't want to just chill. I wanted to DO something. I glance back to Kiki's door. There was no way she'd be working tonight in that state. The groceries I had bought had run out this morning. With Kiki down maybe I could take care of things, for once I could provide for us. I give Diane a call.

"Danny?"

"Donny."

"Whatever. What's up?"

"Um...I was hoping you might have some work for me." I swallow. "I...uh...I thought...maybe you had something. I haven't heard from you."

"A boy that wants to work. I like your spirit Danny." She says. "You willing to suck a cock yet?"

An image of Evelyn's big lady dick flashes through my mind before I shake it out. That was not the cock she was talking about. "No, not yet."

"Yet?" Her interest is piqued. "I like the sound of that!" There is a pause. "What the hell, I appreciate your initiative. Yeah, I'm sending some boys over to a bachelorette party. The pay isn't great but you keep all the tips. Do good and you could really rake it in."

"A party?" I could feel my chest tighten at the thought of it. "Uh, I think I would be better one on one. I'm not sure party's are really..."

"All you gotta do is follow along with what the other guys do. You'll get the hang of it. Listen, you want to work tonight or don't you?"

I close my eyes and think of Kiki and our barren cupboard, then let out a defeated sigh. "Yeah, I want to work."

"Great! Go wait outside your building. Lamar will pick you up as soon as he can."

"I...don't really have much to wear."

"Oh, don't worry about that." She laughs. "G-strings will be provided."

***

It is just past two in the morning when I return home. I drop my coat on my shoes and make straight for the bathroom where I take a long hot shower to try and clean the filth from my soul. From there I head straight for bed where I hide my head under my pillow and try desperately not to cry as I wipe my mind from the terrible memories of the evening. But the hoots and whistles and leers and rough gropes and drunken laughs and degrading language would not be forgotten so easily. I had sold my dignity for a piddly sixty bucks. And not only had I barely gotten any tips, the other guys all said that they didn't want to work with me anymore as I 'brought the mood down'. I had bombed!

That night I lay awake, my eyes tracing along the cracks in the ceiling as I think.

I could try again at an honest job but that was easier said than done. Patchy experience, sketchy references, no education, I didn't even own a proper tie for an interview. My history of sticky fingers certainly didn't help either. I hadn't stolen anything in nearly a year now but that sort of charge sticks with you in the eyes of potential employers. But I had to try. What choice did I have? I wasn't cut out for the life of a prostitute. I couldn't handle the demeaning work and I certainly couldn't handle having my heart toyed with. I wasn't tough like that, not like Mom and Kiki.

But...they had help. A pill, a powder, a needle. Something to take the edge off, something to cloud the memories, something to hold back the pain. Maybe, if I just took a little, maybe it could help me relax and numb my troubled mind enough to do the job. Just a little wouldn't hurt. I knew the dangers well enough not to let myself get hooked on the junk. I'd be careful. If I could hold on just a little longer...maybe I could see her again. Just one more time.

I knew now that Eveyln's concern about me was false, but for a son that not even his real mother could love false was better than none. I wanted so bad to return to that fantasy. Closing my eyes I see Mom's beautiful hazel eyes come into view followed by her face and then her long scarlet hair. Next her luscious curvaceous body comes into view. "Mmmm." Reaching down I start to stroke myself. What a body! Curves, tits, ass, and that huge cock. I had thought about her so much these past days that her extra organ didn't even bother me anymore. It just made her more unique, more special, and more beautiful in my eyes. My Mom wasn't like those boring vapid skanks at that party. My Mom was one of a kind. And she knew how to treat a boy too! All through the chaos and confusion of the bachelorette party I'd been struggling to keep it up, not so now. As I thought of Evelyn my dick was stiff in no time at all.

***

After a good wank I am able to get some shut-eye. It is almost noon before I finally roll out of bed. I find that, having slept all day yesterday, Kiki was already up and out. She leaves me a little note taped to door. "We're going shopping. Soon! Count on it. Love you kid."

I sigh as I tear it down. "Love you too Sis." I crumple the note and toss in the trash.

I am tidying up when I hear my phone ring. Rummaging about in the closet I find my jacket where Kiki had hung it and fish out my phone to see that it was Diane.

"Shit." I sigh. "Calling to fire my ass no doubt." Just after noon on a Sunday, and after last night's performance, what else could it be? Ah well, probably for the best. I answer. "Hello?"

"Where the fuck you been Danny!? I've been calling for over a fucking hour."

"Uh, sleeping." I mumble.

"Fucking sleeping beauty, isn't that lovely." She says sarcastically. "Keep your phone on you dumb ass!"

"It's Sunday..."

"Whoopty fucking doo. Do you know what 'on call' means? You think you get weekends off? You think I get a day off? You work when there's work, and right now there's work. We're coming to get you. Be there in fifteen."

"Fifteen!? What!?" I croak. "I...I'm not ready."

"Well get fucking ready sunshine."

A trick? Now? I was barely awake. I hadn't even showered yet. I had no clean clothes. And I still felt wretched and gross from my ordeal last night. In both body and mind I was not ready for this! My eyes flit to Kiki's room. Did she find those drugs I hid? Maybe...just a little taste...might just perk me up and dumb me down enough to...

"Hello?" Diane interrupts my thoughts.

"I...uh...I don't think I can." I shake my head. "You'll have to find someone else."

"Oh no!" She barks. "It's gotta be you and it's gotta be now. She was quite insistent."

"She was? Who...?"

"Who the fuck do you think?" Diane says. "Fuck you're dim Danny. You've only had two jobs, do you honestly think it was one of the girls from the party? Ha!" She says. "After last night's shit show you fucking owe me one. Now put on your big boy pants and...GET FUCKING READY!"

All thoughts of drugs and not being ready are wiped from my mind as I feel my spirit lift. "Yes Ma'am!"

***

Chapter 11

"Mom! I'm home!" I call out as the door swings closed behind me. I hang my jacket and kick off my shoes and I am hurrying down the hall even before she appears from the kitchen to welcome me.

"My boy!"

We meet in the middle, throwing ourselves into each other's arms for a long, hard, close hug. For me at least it was a moment of pure heartfelt bliss. Mom was holding me again, in that way only she could. Ohhhhh, I wish I could stay in this moment forever.

I bury my face in her neck and let out a joyful sigh. "I missed you. I missed you."

"I missed you too." She says with a catch in her soft voice. She kisses my cheek. "Ohhhh, my boy."

Grabbing my head she peppers me with kisses and gives me a look up and down. Her smile fades a little. "Oh Donald, you look...are you okay?"

I smile. "I'm okay. Just a long night, ya know? You know how us young guys stay up all night. Ha ha ha!" I was downright giddy to see her again.

Her brows furrow as she studies me closer, her soft hand stroking down my temple. "Right."

Truth was I looked like shit. I'd gotten very little sleep the night before and what I did get was shallow and patchy. With only fifteen minutes to prepare I barely had enough time to pull a comb through my hair, stroke a razor over my face, and give my teeth a hasty brush. And my clothes...they were downright embarrassing. Wearing the same jeans as the first time, only dirtier, and a the cleanest crumpled t shirt I could find on the floor of my room I must looked like a bum straight off the curb to her privileged eyes.

"Sorry." I apologize for my shabby appearance. "I didn't get any warning. My fault for not being prepared."

"It's okay." She says softly. "My day only opened up this morning. I didn't have much warning either." She stares me in the eyes. "How are you doing Donald?"

"I'm..." I turn my eyes toward the kitchen. "...hey! Is that an apple pie I smell? That's my favorite."

"Hungry?"

"Starving! I didn't eat breakfast."

"Well then, let Mom take care of that for you." She takes my arm and leads me into the kitchen.

As she makes me pancakes I sit there grinning like a fool. I was here! Back inside the fantasy. Oh, it was just wonderful. As she cooks she keeps interrupting our back and forth with persistent questions. "How are you doing?" "You okay?" "How are you feeling?" And other such probing things. I always answer them just the same. "I'm fine Mom." "I'm okay Mom." "Feeling great Mom."

She wasn't convinced. She serves me the pancakes she stands across the island from me with concern etched on her beautiful face as watches me snarf down the fluffy syrup soaked morsels or motherly perfection.

"Mmmm!" I smile and chew and swallow with exaggerated relish, showing her how happy I was.

Her concern only deepens. "What's wrong Donald? Something is wrong."

"Mmm, what do you mean?" I ask through a full mouth. "I'm home. What could be better than that?"

She narrows her eyes then shakes her head. "No." She waves toward me. "This...this isn't real. You're acting like those other boys." Her voice softens. "I want my Donald. I want my real boy."

"What do you mean? I am real. Ha! Boy I sure do love your home cooking. Yum, yum, yum!"

"Oh my sweet...what did they do to you?"

"They didn't..." My voice falters.

"What happened?"

My fork pauses in midair as I stare down at the half eaten stack of pancakes. "I'm...okay..."

"No, you're not." She reaches across and lays a hand lightly on my shoulder. "You can tell me."

My hand trembles. My throat suddenly felt dry and the sweet taste in my mouth turns to ash. "This...this is...the last time..."

"The last time?"

"I'm quitting. I...can't do it. I can't...be...what they need me to be. What you need me to be." I shrink, ashamed, in my seat. "They touched me Mom. Those women last night. They touched me and...said things...I...I didn't like it. I...hate...them."

"Oh my boy!" She covers her mouth, the glimmer of a tear in her eye. "My sweet child."

I see and hear her false concern and I nearly wretch.

My eyes snap up to meet hers. "Okay...you want real. I'll be as real as it gets. I'm scared Evelyn. I'm fucking scared." I drop the fork, it clatters loudly to the plate startling her and causing her to flinch back. "I've got no fucking money. I got no fucking future. My sister's a fucking junkie. Her life is falling apart right in front of me. She needs me and I don't fucking know what to do! I can't even look after myself! I love her! She's...she's all I got."

Evelyn stares at me with wide stunned eyes.

"But the worst part, the very worst part...is you!"

"Me?" She gasps as if a dagger had just been driven straight into her heart.

"You want ME to be real? What about YOU?" I say, my voice tremors with pent up anger and pain. "Meeting you was the most...wonderful...thing..." I shake my head, not allowing myself to cry again in front of her. "I believed those things you said. I thought we...connected. I thought you liked me. But, but, you just used me. Your little boy toy. Your make-believe son. Just another in a long line of sons for hire. Kiki told me about you people. She said how you people don't even think about people like me...and her. I'll do it for you one more time 'Mom'. I'll do what you want Evelyn, I'll say what you want, I'll always keep your secrets. Just...please...stop pretending that you really care about me." I thump my chest. "I can't take it! Not...from you."

By the time she comes around to my side I am already a sobbing mess. So much for not crying. My fatigued mind and battered spirit hadn't the fortitude to handle this shit. She takes me into her warm, soft embrace and I collapse into her, needing any sort of kindly human contact right now even if it was just for show. She holds me. She kisses my head. She tells me that I am brave and strong boy. I don't know if she was mocking me or not but I accept the nurturing words and cling to them just as I clung to her body.

"Donald."

"Ye-yeah?" I sniffle.

"I'd like to show you something." I look up at her to see her gazing down at me with a calm gentle warmth. There was no anger, no judgment, no offense in her clear hazel eyes. She takes the hem of her skirt and daubs my wet cheeks dry. "Could I show you something?"

Hesitantly I nod.

She takes me by the arm again and I follow. To my surprise she leads me out of the house, out the back door and out onto a large stone deck beyond which was a glimmering azure swimming pool. Taking a hard right she leads me along the house to a door situated near the corner. Taking out a key she unlocks the door to reveal a wide staircase leading down. There was a sturdy railing along one side and one of those chairlifts for the elderly along the other. She motions me to enter.

I descend down the stairs with Evelyn close behind and come to another door. I look back over my shoulder and she gives me a nod to continue. Opening it up I come to stand in completely empty basement suite.

"What's this?"

"You're new home." She says. "Or so I hope."

I turn to look at her. "You...want me...to live here?"

She lets out a nervous sigh. "Well, I wasn't planning on showing you this so soon. I wanted to see how this time went, to see if what I felt was real, but..." She looks around the common room where the kitchen, dining room, and living room were all attached. "We had this done up for my grandfather. He lived here his last few years. We wanted him close but we knew he needed his own space. We never bothered to convert it back again. Alan and I in this big house, it's not like we need the space. It's been empty for a long time now."