Son for Hire Ch. 01-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...want...me...here?"

"It'll be complicated. I will have to talk Alan into it, which won't be easy." She says. "My husband likes quiet and he likes his privacy. If you are here you'll have to be on your best behavior." She steps closer. "If I can convince him to rent the suite he'll leave all the details to me. He can't be bothered with stuff like this. I'll go through the charade of a process. We'll have to come up with some story of who you are and why you need to live out here in this neighborhood. A story that'll hold up. Neighbors and friends will ask questions."

"But..."

As if reading my mind she says. "I...I didn't know you were looking after your sister. I didn't know it was that sort of thing." She laughs, a sad laugh. "There's so much I don't know about you. We're practically...strangers. I...I'm not sure what to say."

"Me neither." I look around me in disbelief.

"You said you couldn't do it anymore?" She whispers. "Neither can I. Thinking about you...out there. I've been so worried knowing about you and your new job. It killed me not knowing how you were. I tried to call you but Diane said that clients and talent only speak through her. I wanted to bring you here but we've been so busy." Closer she comes to me. "I don't know how we make this work. All I know is that...I want my son under this roof. Under my roof. I want my boy here, with me."

I bow my head, feeling terrible for doubting her and the things I'd said to her. "Oh Mom."

Reaching out she takes my arms and squeezes them and gazes into my eyes. "Is this real enough for you Donald?"

To be continued...