Son for Hire Ch. 71-82

Story Info
A futa mommydom smut drama.
19.6k words
4.77
10k
25

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,039 Followers

Chapter 71

I sit in my bed soaked in sweat and panting like I had just run a marathon. Bright morning light streamed in around the shutters into a room I only sort of recognized. I blink my tear filled eyes rapidly and look around me in confusion trying to makes sense of my new surroundings. Terror still gripped my heart even though all around me was quiet and still. Covering my face with my hands I shudder as reality slowly filters in. I was safe. I was in my new home. Everything was okay.

"Fuck." I whisper as the steely grip of the nightmare gradually, reluctantly, lets go of my consciousness. I take a long breath in and slowly let out, allowing a bit of those remnant fears go with it. My last thought before nodding off last night was that my past couldn't find me here. How wrong I had been. I had carried it with me. Like a parasite or virus secreted inside of my soul the pain of the past had found its way here after all.

I get out of bed and throw a t shirt on. Out in the main room I find Kitty sitting at the dining area table munching on some toast and sipping coffee. Based on her mussed up hair and her home around tanktop and shorts combo I surmise that she hadn't been awake too long herself.

"Good morning darling." She says as she chews and flips through something on her phone. "Coffee's fresh."

"Darling?" I shake my head.

"Hey, you get the fantasy of having a hot Mom." She quips. "Let me have mine of a lovin husband."

"You're so weird."

"Look who's talking." She chuckles.

I stare at her for a moment as that gut wrenching memory of the dream continued to gnaw inside of me. "Kit."

"Mmm?"

"Even though I'm not your husband...I will look after you. From now on. I swear I'll protect you."

Kitty finally looks over at me as she hears the tremor in my voice. "Alright."

"I...I love you. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise. I promise!"

"Hey." She sets her toast down and hurries over to me. She looks up into my face with love and concern. "Nightmare?"

I nod. "I'm gonna look after you now...like I shoulda done..."

"Aw Donny." She pulls me in for a hug, I gratefully hug her back. "You're not alone. With everything going on I've been thinking about her too. The bitch really did a number on us, huh?"

"Yeah." I say. "You ever wonder what happened to her? Where she is now?"

"Hopefully six feet under."

"Kit!"

"Fuck her." Her embrace tightens. "We still got each other and in the end she'll have nothing. We're better off without her."

"Yeah." I say and stand up tall. Shaking my head I collect myself. "Jesus Christ."

"Hey." She smiles. "Get some clothes on and lets go get some fresh air. What do you say?"

After a moment I give her a nod. "That'd be nice."

After a quick shower and a shave I get dressed. Gone were the days of just picking whatever I could find off the floor and bolting out the door. Now my clothes were clean and folded, and I actually took a few minutes to make myself look and smell presentable. With the improved habits came some pride. I could see in the mirror how much better I looked now and that made me feel good. Before it never seemed worth the bother but now it was so easy to do. I wanted to look good for Evelyn. I wanted to show her that her faith in me was not wholly misplaced. I wanted her to be proud of her boy. I would have caged myself for going out but Evelyn must have pocketed it during our scramble out of the washroom yesterday because it was nowhere to be found. By the time I was ready so was Kitty. She was dressed in a cute pink collared t shirt and butt hugging jeans that, had I not been her brother, certainly would have turned my head.

Kitty walks up to me and looks me up and down. "Would you look at us. Clean up pretty good, huh?"

I grin. "I'd say so."

"Come on darling." She hooks her arm into mine and together we head up and out.

The weather was perfect so we don't even bother with jackets. Kit walked at my side with an air of fresh confidence herself. I don't think she was joking when she quipped about letting her live out the fantasy of having a loving husband. For a former working girl it must have felt refreshing for her to be able to show herself without the fear of being recognized and judged. And with her wedding band on she would have to worry a lot less about unwelcome attention or illicit propositions. Out here we weren't a pair of welfare kids from the hood, we were just another happy young couple chasing the American dream.

I slip my arm around her shoulders and she welcomes the gesture, pressing into my side tighter. We were just heading down the driveway when she says. "Should we invite Evelyn?"

"Evelyn?"

"She's probably alone in there. Alan's surely gone to work by now."

"Oh." I hadn't even thought about it. Being her 'boy' I just assumed that she would come find me if she wanted to see me, but I couldn't see the harm in it. "Yeah, why not?"

Together we turn and walk up to the front door. Kitty rings the doorbell and we wait. Only a moment later my angel opens the door resplendent in a daisy print short sleeved casual dress. The dress wasn't anything special, it was her gorgeous body that made it resplendent. A touch of make up, her luscious red hair cascading down over both shoulders, skin perfect, and just the perfect amount of that indescribable perfume that had become so evocative to me. She made looking this good appear effortless. Adding to this beauty was the way her face lit up the moment she saw us.

"Well good morning!" She says brightly.

"Good morning." I smile back.

"Mornin." Kit says.

"What do I owe the pleasure of this visit from my favorite young couple?"

"We're going for a walk." Kitty says. "We thought we might explore the neighborhood a bit. It's such a beautiful day."

"It certainly is." Evelyn replies. "You are heading out." Her eyes turn to me, momentarily flitting down to my crotch. "Give me a moment and I'll have him all ready to go."

"Ready to go?" Kit asks with a smirk.

"Actually..." I cut in before any talk of a chastity cage could be had in front of my sister. "...we were wondering if you wanted to join us."

The invitation takes her off guard. "Join you? On a...walk?"

"Yeah." Kitty says. "Give us the grand tour. Or at least keep us company."

She considers it a moment before shaking her head. "No dear. That is very sweet of you to invite me but you don't need an old lady slowing the two of you down." She says with a kindly smile. "There is a cafe not so far from here. There might be others your age you can meet."

"Old? Old!?" Kit laughs. "Geez Evie, you're like what...40? You are hardly a decrepit grandma." I suspect my sister purposely low-balled Evelyn's age to flatter her, it clearly worked. "It's not like we're running a marathon out here. Come on queen." She waves her to join us. "It's just a walk with friends. No biggie."

"Well..." She waffles.

Then Kitty plays dirty. "I think it would make Donny really happy."

"Oh...uh..."

I lower my chin but keep my gaze deep in her eyes as I plead softly. "Please Mum? Take me for a walk?"

"Baby." She whispers and in an instant her resistance melts completely. "Yes, of course. Give me a minute my dears." She rushes back to get her phone and keys and put on a pair of comfortable walking shoes. It never failed to make me feel good to see how much power my submission actually gave me. It was thanks to the fact that my caring Evelyn was not a selfish Domme, her baby boy's happiness was as near and dear to her heart as her own.

As Kitty and I wait patiently at the door and watch Evelyn cheerfully getting ready to join us I whisper to her. "This was a good idea."

"I know." She says as she lays her head on my shoulder.

A casual stroll in the fresh air on a beautiful day through a quiet neighborhood with my sister and the woman I loved...I couldn't think of a better way of putting that terrible dream behind me. My sister, bless her heart, knew this too.

***

Chapter 72

Evelyn is soon ready. She slips on some shoes, a pair of sunglasses, a wide brimmed sun hat, grabs her handbag, locks the front door and we are off. Kitty and I continue to walk close together like the perfect couple we were supposed to be with Evelyn walking along beside us, on my side of course. We both wanted to hold hands though we knew we couldn't out here. At the end of the driveway Evelyn takes the lead. We take a left around the high hedge that gave their property such great privacy and start down the sidewalk. Right away she begins pointing things out and telling us about the locals.

Two doors down she nods at the lavish pillared mansion. "And Victor and Valerie Baker live here."

"Oh, I met Valerie yesterday." Kit says. "She welcomed us to the neighborhood...and snooped a bit."

"I'm not surprised." Evelyn chuckles. "Val is something of the neighborhood gossip. Be careful what you say around her."

"I got that sense." Kitty replies. "No worries. I stuck to the story."

"Good. Half the neighborhood ladies will know it by now." Evelyn says. "You're halfway established already."

We carry on strolling at the most leisurely pace. I'd of course seen the neighborhood a number of times by car but this was the first time I'd slowed to really take it all in. It really was a paradise on Earth. Clean, lots of space, gleaming new luxury vehicles, huge palatial homes, and so wonderfully quiet and peaceful. The immaculately manicured lawns and gardens were every bit as lovely close up as they were speeding by. And so they should be. It seemed like every third or fourth lawn had a maintenance person or two trimming hedges, plucking weeds, dead-heading roses, and just generally keeping up the aesthetics of this swank area. Despite being some of the only people that we saw these yard workers were as good as invisible to Evelyn as she walked and talked and pointed things out. She wasn't going out of her way to be snobby but for her they were as much a part of the landscape as the bushes and trees. Not a word was spoken about it but at my side I could sense my sister begin to prickle at the benign unconscious elitism. To her credit she doesn't say anything snide, instead she simply makes sure to give friendly nods and hellos to the workers. The younger guys in particular are only too happy to greet her back again.

After a couple of blocks we take a right along one of the main roads of the area though the traffic along it is light by city standards. Up ahead we see a small commercial area consisting of quaint boutique businesses serving the upscale needs of this wealthy neighborhood. For a single block the squat single story brick buildings lined the street on both sides. There was a chiropractor, a fancy French style bakery, an English style pub, a sushi restaurant, a posh wine store, a bookstore, a flower shop, and the cafe Evelyn had told us about earlier. None of the shops represented one of the big familiar chains, every one of them were independently owned and bespoke for this particular neighborhood, and there was nothing so banal or practical as a gas station or grocery store.

Kitty is understandably blown away by it all. Although technically in the same metropolitan area as where we grew up this truly was a world apart. For me we could have been walking through a desert for all I noticed, all I cared about was Evelyn. She looked so sexy and milfy in that hat and sunglasses, and the warm natural morning light only made her more radiant. The way she kept stealing glances my way I could tell she was having similar feelings about me. It was so great to be out with her and yet it was also torture as we could not touch or show inappropriate affection. Sure we were horny for each other, as always, but it was so much more than that. If I didn't do something soon to tell her how much I loved her I felt I might just shrivel up and die. When my sister peels off to go gawk at some classic car which, evidently, was super rare I seize my opportunity.

The moment Kit is out of earshot I turn to my fire haired Domme. She turns to face me as if expecting me to do or say something special. I do my best.

"Mommy." I whisper just loud enough for only her to hear it, very subtly lowering my head in a show of submission.

Her smile nourishes my heart. "Yes baby?"

I point down the street to the cafe. "Can I get a treat please?"

She beams with joy, a little teary glimmer actually appearing at the corners of her eyes, and she visibly has to contain herself from touching me. "My dear sweet boy." She sighs. "A treat?"

I nod and touch my belly. "I'm hungry."

She looks at me with gentle firmness. "Did you forget to eat breakfast Donald?"

"Yeah." I confess.

"You silly boy." She laughs. "I should have made sure before we left the house. That's on me." She says with loving conviction. "Of course. Of course you can get something. I will not have my boy hungry."

"Can I get a drink too?"

"Anything. Anything my boy wants." She swears to me as if on a bible. "Mommy will get you anything you want baby."

I give her a bashful grin and bat my eyes. "Thank you for taking care of me Mom."

"God damn it baby...mmm. You know what that does to me." She lets out a huff and fans her shirt. "I'm gonna make you cum soooo hard for me today."

I liked the sound of that! Giggling happily I say. "Thank you."

Reaching out she brushes my hand with the back of her fingers. She wanted so badly to hold it. I wanted so badly for it to be held. But the eyes of the world were on us out here.

"Kitty." Evelyn calls with motherly authority. "We're going to the cafe."

"Huh?" Kit looks over to us then hurries to catch up as we were already on our way. "Hey, you guys see that whip? I dunno what it is but damn that's hot. You should have seen the inside."

Evelyn glances back over her shoulder. "I think it's an old Jag of some sort. Alan would know."

"Geez, what's the hurry." Kit says as she hustles up beside us.

"Donald is hungry." Evelyn answers, her eyes focused on the cafe. She was now a Mommy on a mission.

I look over to Kit with a bratty grin and she quickly puts two and two together that this was a thing between us. She rolls her eyes but bites her tongue yet again. As we go we discover that just behind the line of businesses was a vast green park with paths and benches and little copses of trees, it even had a duck pond in the center. Even the public green spaces here put the ones from our old neighborhood to shame.

I open the heavy wooden windowed door for the ladies and get a very approving look from Evelyn as she accepts the gentlemanly gesture and enters first. Just based on the interior I would have sworn we'd just stepped in off of the streets of Paris. The whole place oozed with a manufactured old world charm. A hardwood floor creaked beneath our feet and all of the lacquered tables and chairs had a simulated patina of age worn class about them. The brightly lit space had big windows both front and back, the rear leading out to a patio that overlooked the park beyond.

At odds with the quiet streets we'd walked through we find the cafe bustling. Nearly every table was occupied with well groomed people in top brand styles. Looking around at the gray hairs and face lifts, if this was a fair cross-section of the area, Evelyn and Alan were actually on the younger side of the population.

"Oh! Julie and Gregory are here." Evelyn says as she waves to a group at one of the far tables. The couple along with another they were sitting with smile and wave back. "I'll have to introduce you guys." She looks over at me with a proud twinkle to her eyes. "I've been dying to show you off."

Kit takes my arm and snugs up tight beside me. "We're ready."

"First thing's first." She says. "My boy..." She catches herself as she glances left and right at the nearer tables of people. "Donald is hungry. Come along my dears. Breakfast is on me."

"Yes Ma'am." I say as Kit also says it just a half a syllable behind as a tease. We look at each other and chuckle. Falling in behind Evelyn's swaying butt and swishing skirt we go to the counter to make our order.

***

Chapter 73

Walking boldly to the counter Evelyn addresses the fit green haired woman standing ready to take our order. "Hello Harper."

"Hello Mrs. Thompson." The woman says with the upbeat tone of a natural people person. "It's been awhile."

"Yes." Evelyn says. "I was just showing our new tenants around the neighborhood and I thought I'd treat them to the best breakfast around." She presents us with a wave of her hand. "This is Donald and Kitty Garcia. Donald and Kitty, this is Harper. This is her place."

"Hey." Kit say.

"Hey there." Harper nods.

"Hi." I say.

Again she nods her hello. "Welcome to the neighborhood."

Before I can say anything more Evelyn cuts in. "He's very shy." Leaning in she says quietly. "I'll be ordering for him today." She looks back to me, silently signaling me to play along.

"Thank you Evelyn." I say very softly.

"Of course my dear. It is no trouble at all." She smiles warmly.

"No need to be shy cutie." Harper winks at me. "We're all friendly around here."

Harper calling me a cutie makes both Evelyn and I brighten. The compliment seemed to flatter her just as much as me. I think back to when I walked her out to her taxi and how damned proud I was to have such a beautiful woman on my arm, I suspect she was feeling a similar thing now. Evelyn steps closer to me. "Tell me what you'd like Donald. You can whisper it if you want."

It was hard to act bashful when I holding back the biggest grin ever. I lean in close and whisper for her ear only. "I wanna suck your tits."

"Mmm, those are very good. I want that too." She says with impressive calmness. "Anything else?"

"I love you so much."

She nods. "Of course." Her hazel eyes on linger on me probably a second too long before she turns to Harper. "Donald will have a hot chocolate, a piece of the quiche Lorraine, a piece of the spinach and sun-dried tomato quiche..."

"We cut our pieces pretty big." Harper warns me.

"He's a growing...man." Evelyn replies for me. "He'll also have a chocolate eclair, the cherry crepes with LOTS of whipped cream, and a nice big fruit salad too."

"Can I have one of those tarts please?" I ask in my small subby voice, pointing to a tray of glimmering strawberry and chocolate tarts behind the glass display case. "Those look so good."

Without even missing a beat Evelyn says. "And a couple of those tarts too."

Harper looks at me and then to Evelyn. "That's just for him?"

"He's a hungry guy." Evelyn says without shame. "I'll have the croissant and an espresso." In the process of pulling her bank card from her hand bag she asks. "Kitty?"

Kitty was looking at us like we were nuts. She was probably right. I was LOVING this though. I loved Evelyn taking charge and ordering for me. It made me feel special. It was an expression of her love ever bit as much as when she went down on me. Just another aspect of dominance and looking after her boy. And that boy was very happy about it. Also, taking our roleplay into the public, though we had to be careful, was surprisingly fun. Not just fun but exhilarating! The sense of risk gave it deeper meaning. With a shake of her head Kit steps up and makes her own order.

"The breakfast sandwich and a coffee." Kit says.

"That's it?" Harper asks her with a joking smirk. "You sure that's enough?"

"Yeah, I think that'll do." Kit quips back. "I'm not a big eater...like my husband, evidently."

Harper laughs. "I think you two hit the jackpot for a landlord."

"No kidding!"

Evelyn rolls her eyes. "There's nothing wrong with being welcoming."

The bill is paid and we're told that our order would be brought to us. As we then weave our way toward the group Evelyn knew Kitty whispers to us. "It's none of my business but you two might want to tone it down a bit."

grimbous
grimbous
1,039 Followers