Son for Hire Ch. 71-82

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes baby." She whispers as she relaxes beneath me. Letting go of my hands she reaches up to tender strokes them down my bare chest and stomach. "That is just right."

***

Chapter 78

Straddling Evelyn's legs, my bum resting on her thighs, I shimmy in closer. I love the way my balls slide along the valley of where her soft meaty thighs met. Beneath the obscuring suds my hard on slips across her balls then in under the arch of her thick slumping cock. She wasn't even hard yet and already so much bigger than me, just the way it ought to be. Her big dick spooning, as if protectively, over my my smaller one felt so right. It was as if my nestling penis had found a Mommy too. It was much the same with our balls as well as my tight little package was snugged in cozily between her huge nuts.

Her hands continue to stroke and feel my naked body, her desirous eyes groping me just as surely as her hands. We had just begun but already I could feel a different energy today. More relaxed and at ease. I lived here now. I didn't have to rush off home at a certain time. At least until it neared time for Alan to come home we could play at our leisure.

Slowly my gaze is drawn to her plump nipples, without even realizing it I lick my lips hungrily.

She chuckles. "Not in the bath sweetie. You'll get soap in your mouth. You don't want to get soap in your mouth, do you?"

"I don't mind."

Her fingers trace up across my lips and then back down my neck to my chest once more. "Later. I promise."

"Yes Ma'am." I whisper as I sit up tall and savor the feel of her soft hands on my flesh. "I'm yours."

"My perfect pretty prince." She whispers back. Sliding her hands around to my back she pulls me in...for a hug. Nothing kinky, nothing sexual, just a warm nurturing hug to let me know that I was safe and loved. I melt down on top of her, letting my full weight really go to sink down into her warm soft Mommy body, and she hugs me even harder. "That's it baby. You won't hurt me. I got you."

I let out a long happy sigh as I soak up every precious second of tenderness.

"Good boy. You are a good boy." She sits me up again and pats my chest. "Are you ready for a new chore?"

After that hug I was ready to hoist a garbage truck over my head if she asked of me. "Yes Ma'am."

Wriggling deeper back she relaxes beneath me. "I got all sweaty and tired on our nice walk. I'm just going to take a little rest now while you wash me up."

"You...want me be to bathe you?"

"Yes my boy." She closes her eyes and peaceful look washes over her. Her hands come down to rest lightly on my thighs and her full voluptuous figure relaxes beneath me. "My body is yours."

"Mine?"

"All yours baby. Do a good job now."

I could hardly believe my ears. Usually I was the passive one. Usually it was her doing something nice for me or if I was the more active one it was under her direct control. With this command though she was giving me more freedom and, even more importantly, allowing herself to be the one to be pampered and spoiled. I could not have been happier. Judging by the little smile on her beautiful face she was feeling much the same.

I take a moment to admire her body from her kissable lips to her smooth fair skin to her full heavy breasts. Everywhere I looked was milfy perfection, all of it free for me to touch. I'd never bathed anybody before and consider how to about it. Luckily I had the example of when Evelyn bathed me. It didn't seem so difficult and I knew how good it would feel for her. Looking about at the options within arm's reach of the tub my eyes fall upon a big jellybean shaped sponge. I take it and plunge it down into the mounds of bubbles so that it could fill with the warm bath water. Bringing the sponge up to her left shoulder I squeeze it and let the water wash over her.

"Mmm. That's nice." She says softly, eyes still closed.

I do it again over her right shoulder to another approving little hum. I wet her arms and around the back of her neck. Finally I sploosh a few big squeezes down over her upper chest and watch as the water runs down over her breasts which seemed to be floating among the cloud-like bubbles. I do this a few more times in each spot so that every bit of her above the water and below her chin was nice and wet and glistening.

"Ohhhh, my boy." She sighs as she settles into a state of total relaxation. Well...not total relaxation. Beneath the foam the schlong that had been slumped over my pecker had swollen considerably.

I let the sponge drop to my side. Reaching out I take a bottle of body wash and bring it closer for easy access. And then I pause. We were sitting do nicely I didn't want to move, but I also wanted to do a good and thorough job which would include the legs and feet that stretched out behind me. There was nothing for it. I was going to have to shift. It would be a cold day in hell before I ever cut a corner on a chore she gave me. For me being a 'good boy' was a serious title to live up to.

"I'm going to move." I whisper.

"Mmm." She nods.

Gripping the sides of the tub I very carefully rise and turn myself around then gingerly lower to sit back on her thighs again. Her hands come to rest on my hips...god damn that felt good! I pause to take a moment to enjoy the feel of her hands holding me like that. I could not wait for the day when she held me like that as she was pounding my ass. I wanted SO BADLY for her to make love to me. My body ached to be filled by her massive lady cock though I knew that was not going to happen today. My bum was still in training to handle such a monster. That doesn't stop me from back my boy booty back onto her though. Arching my back I press my sudsy buns back onto her hardening shaft, my glutes acting like a soapy hot dog bun for her big wet wiener.

"Oh Donald." She breathes as her cock flexes hard against me.

I smile. Words cannot describe how satisfying it is to feel a woman get hard for you. Taking the bottle of soap I stay tight against her, making sure she can feel my every movement, as I squeeze out a dollop onto the palm of my hand. With her dick sandwiched between my ass and her own soft tummy I knew it had to feel amazing. Setting the bottle down I rub my hands together to coat and lather them in soap then lean forward and reach into the water. Taking a foot in each hand I begin to massage the soap over her soles and across and between her lovely toes, all the while my booty wiggles back and forth against her.

"Mmmm, so nice." Her hands grip my hips tighter. "You're doing so good baby."

In no time at all she is as hard as I am, an impressive feat for a cock as large as hers. Excited as I was I try not to hurry the job and really rub and clean her feet so that they were not only clean but she received a nice little massage as well. Keeping my keister firmly atop her I kneel up and get another big squirt of the floral scented soap onto my hands. This time reach down into the water to clean her lower legs. With both hands around her right leg I work the soap down her shins and back up her supple calves. With an up and down motion I scrub from knee to ankle in long firm strokes. My own body moves with my hands causing not only her dick to glide smoothly forward and back between my cheeks but the tip of my own peen to slip and slide along the crevice of her tightly pressed together thighs.

"Mmmmmm." Evelyn's hands wander up my sides and down my legs.

Again I pace myself. Cleaning, scrubbing, and massaging my Mommy-Domme's tired calves. My grip is enough to feel but not strong enough penetrate deeply into the muscle. I knew how gently she liked it. Once the one was well and truly cleaned and massaged I get some more soap and start all over again with the other leg.

"Hahhhhh." She runs hand up the spine of my back as the other caresses my bum. "Ohhhh my prince."

Her hips start to rock with the rhythm of my body as, after several minutes of receiving the bath version of a lap dance, she was really starting to feel it. She was not alone! The way her shaft ran across my anus and balls and the way my knob slid along her legs had me breathing heavy too.

***

Chapter 79

Leaning forward and pushing back I slide my butt all the way up her shaft and up against her big breasts. Looking down I see my own cock resting atop hers, my base was still below her glans and my tip nowhere near her base, an exhilarating reminder that she was over twice my length and many times my girth. I couldn't explain it but it gave me such a thrill to know how much smaller I was than her. My cheeks against her tits and my taint on her knob I twerk for Mommy.

Her hands slide down over my ass cheeks where she softly caresses them in slow circles. "My sexy man."

Her dick grinding over my hole gets me even hornier than I already was. I wanted to feel good. But so much more than that, I wanted HER to feel good. And I wanted her to use my body to feel good. I wanted her to claim my ass, once and for all.

"I'm ready." I whisper, grinding my anus down harder and faster on the tip of her hard cock. "Take me."

"No baby. Not yet."

"Mmmm!" I whine in frustration like the needy little slut that I was. "I wanna make you feel good. I wanna make you cum! Please?"

"Shhhh." She pats my bum. "Patience my boy."

"Yes Ma'am."

Unable to completely hide my disappointment I sigh and slowly glide back down to her legs again. Returning to my task I go to begin washing her knees but as I reach for the soap she stops me with a gentle touch of her fingers on my wrist.

"Donald."

"Yes Ma'am?"

"Turn around. Let me see those big beautiful eyes."

"Yes Ma'am."

Again moving carefully so as not to slip and hurt her I rise, turn, and lower myself back down into her arms. Pulling me into another hug she holds me close and gazes up into my face. My dick flexes hard as it snugs in beside her member, hers flexes back in response. We both smile at the silly little moment. Bringing a hand to my face she begins to tenderly trace my eyebrows, my nose, my upper cheeks, and my temples.

"Patience." She whispers again.

I give her a small nod. "Yes Ma'am."

Her index finger traces my ear then lazily swoops along my jaw. "You looked so cute today on our walk."

I smile. "Thank you."

Her finger swirls around my chin. "Acting all shy and sweet for me."

"I was a little shy for real." I confess, subtly switching to my soft submissive voice. "Thank you for ordering for me."

She laughs delightedly. "Of course." She lightly pinches my chin. "My bashful boy."

"I was actually a little scared too." I say. "Those people were strangers and...not very nice."

"I know baby." She soothes. "But Mommy was right there beside you, wasn't she?"

I nod. "You made it better. You always make everything better."

Her smile brightens. "My brave little man." Her finger finds its way to my mouth to very lightly run around the edge of my lips.

I snuggle tighter against her warm bosom. "It's okay for a man to be scared...isn't it?"

"Yes baby. It's okay. It's totally okay." She whispers. "The world is a big scary place sometimes. Isn't it?"

"Mmm." I nod.

"Yes it is. That's why a man needs a Mommy to come home to. So she can tell him what a good boy he is for being so brave out there and working so hard every single day." The tip of her finger comes to middle and on instinct my lips wrap around it. "A real man always needs his Mommy. No matter how old he gets a man needs a Mommy to look after him and to tell him how much she loves him." With her other hand she softly pets my hair. "I love youuuu."

"Hmmm." I suckle on her finger as my eyes moisten at her wonderful words.

Moving her hand so slowly and so gently so that I barely could feel it she leads me by her finger downward. I keep my lips pursed on her digit, following her hand where ever it would lead. For a moment I thought it time to nurse, despite what she'd said about soap in my mouth, but her finger guides me neither left nor right...but straight down the center. In her other hand comes the sponge laden with water. With a squeeze of her hand she lets the clear water run down over her to wash the suds aside and reveal the leviathan beneath. With an easy grace other women could only dream of she brings my mouth to her fat tip. The moment my lips touch the flesh her finger is pulled away to be seamlessly replaced by her penis. A rush of satisfaction runs right through the center of me as I open my mouth to have it fill with lady cock.

"Mmmmmmm."

Evelyn relaxes back as she had been when I started the bath, eyes closed and arms resting at her sides. "Make me cum my prince. Make Mommy feel good."

She was giving me what I wanted. Not with my butt, as I wasn't ready for that yet, but with the next best thing. Oh how she spoils me.

I begin with a long steady suckle of her velvety, spongy knob and just revel in the feeling of having her dick in my mouth again. God I needed this. With a long firm suck I go down then slowly back to kiss the very crown. There I tenderly smooch and suck at the hole. As thick as a milkshake straw I knew from experience the creamy savory treat I would be getting out of here if I did a good job. Settling in comfortably I free my hands. The left I use to grip the stout base of her cock, the right fills with warm supple boob, and my mouth sets to work.

"Mmm, mmm, mmmmm." I mewl softly as I begin to bob up and down.

"Good boy." She sighs dreamily. "Good boyyyyy."

I wasn't new to sucking cock anymore. I knew how her monster stretched my jaw and fill my maw and I had been doing practice and exercises to get myself ready for her again. Up and down I suck her cock, wet lips tight against the shaft, and I feel so proud of myself as I push to take an extra inch that I couldn't do before. She notices the improvement right away.

"Ohhh goodness!" She praises me. "So deep!"

"Mmmm! Mmm! Mmmmm!" I bob faster, my tongue swiping and swirling each time I near the top.

As I suck I play with her tits. Painting bubbles over the wet mounds I then swish them away and rub hand around the sides. I squeeze, I fondle, I grip, I carefully pinch and tug the puffy nips in the gentle way she preferred. She lays, her face at peace with a beaming smile as my hand is at play with her voluptuous body.

"Mmmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mwahh." Pausing a moment to let my jaw rest I slip up off of her to lap at her dick and slap the heavy Mommy meat on my smiling lips. I only give her a brief break though and soon I have her in my greedy mouth once more. I push a bit deeper still, her thick hog pressing into my throat as far as I could handle it. Like the breakfast earlier this was more meal than I could ever eat, but this I would finish. "Mmmm. Mmm. Mmm."

"Ohhhhh." Her lusty sighs are sweet music.

After not nutting at all yesterday and so far today I am urning up with my own lust. My dick ached to be stroked too. I consider briefly reaching down to jerk myself off as I blow her but I quickly decide against it. This was about her pleasure. Besides, I had no doubt she would be looking after mine soon enough. She never forgot about her boy.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm."

The hand on her base slide down to fondle her heavy cum filled balls. I swear I could actually feel the added weight of her great spunky load inside of them. With her thighs so tightly pressed together getting to her pussy properly was impossible but I do manage to slide two fingers down into the triangular notch where legs met crotch. There I find her clit and rub it as best I could given the awkward angle.

"God...that's good baby." Her hips begin to rock lightly to my rhythm.

I suck her good and I suck her deep and I suck her a good long time. Not only was it getting a bit easier to handle her I found I could go for longer too. I didn't have to constantly stop to rub and stretch my sore jaw muscle, though it was still necessary at times. I hoped that one day I might have the same stamina as her. I hoped that one day...I could swallow all fourteen plus inches. Hey, a boy can dream can't he?

Sucking and suckling, playing with her soft boobs and just as soft tummy, rubbing and massaging her aroused clit and bulky balls, cooing like a good boy, I do all that I can to earn the joy and generosity that she had given me.

"Ohhhhhh God!" Her legs squeeze tight and her thick body shudders as her pussy orgasms hard. With how her rock hard cock was feeling I knew the other climax was not far behind. "YESSSS!" She sings for me.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" I give her head for all I was worth.

"Hah!" She lets out a loud gasp as her eyes flare open. Taking me by a soft grip on my ear she surprises me by pulling me off of her. Tilting my head lower and to the side she strokes herself with her other hand and holds her tip tight against my cheek. After just a few seconds... "GNNNNGHHH!!!"

A massive burst of hot, sticky jizz erupts onto my face. Oh my God, she was giving me a facial! Obediently I lower my head further to take as much of it as I could.

"Hahhh! Hahhhh! Ohhhh!" She moans as great spurts of cum paints my face and hair, each great rope of jizm as much a man's entire load.

"Ha ha ha! Ahhh!" I am smiling and giggling like a silly fool as I am showered with my Mommy-Domme's load. It paints across my eyes, getting into my lashes and brows and forcing me to close them. It gets in my hair and my ear. It gets in my mouth and on my lips, like a good boy I slurp it all down and savor the one of a kind flavor. "Mmmm! He he he he!" There is so much warm, wonderful gooey cum! By the time I feel her orgasmic bucks beginning to ease my whole damn face is absolutely slathered with her copious seed. My eyes pressed shut I couldn't see a thing but I knew I must be quite the sight.

"Ohhhhh." She sighs and body relaxes. There is a moment's silence before she begins to chuckle. "Oh...oh my. He he he. Look at you! That was a big one."

I sit up pretty, fresh female cum oozing down my face, and give her a great big cummy smile. "Thank you Ma'am! Thank you for the nice facial." I lick some more from my lips and swallow it proudly. "May I continue your bath now?"

"May you...? Oh Donald." She laughs merrily. With a finger she swipes a bit of mess from my cheek and feeds it to me. I suckle from her digit with gusto. "You are just too much sometimes, you know that? You are precious beyond words."

I blush and peep cutely. "Thank you."

"Let's get you cleaned up first." She says. "And then yes, you may finish my bath."

***

Chapter 80

My eyes shut tight and plastered over with cum Evelyn has me sit up tall to wait blindly. "My messy man." She chuckles warmly. "You look so good right now baby. You took Mommy's facial so good!"

"Thank you, mmm." More jizz dribbles into my mouth as I speak. "You taste so good."

"Oh, it's in your hair and eye lashes. It got everywhere." I smile and tilt my chin up to proudly display my well earned frosting. I feel her moving around as she reaches for another cloth to clean up my smiling cum covered face. "You are getting so good at going down on me." She praises. "That was wonderful."

"I really like it." I answer, her warm musky mess now oozing down my neck and dripping from my chin. "I love eating your pussy and sucking your dick. I really do. I think about it a lot."

"That's my Prince." There is a little splash of water then a wet cloth is draped over my face. With the caring attention to detail only an experienced mother could pull off Evelyn meticulously cleans her boy's spunky face. She wipes the main mess off then proceeds to get every little nook and cranny of my beaming face. She gets the wrinkles of my ears and behind my lobes, she dabs the corners of my lips and the little groove along the edges of my nostrils, she gently swipes my cummy eyelashes and eyebrows, she even gets inside my nose! I sit still, eating up her loving attention as eagerly as I had swallowed her load. She calls me her prince and I really do feel like royalty as I sit there being cleaned. By the end there wasn't a sperm left on me. "There he is." She says as she boops my nose. "All done."