Son for Hire Ch. 71-82

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am." I say. "Thank you...again."

"Go." She says. Turning in her chair she waves across the cafe at one of the wait staff.

The money clenched tightly in my hand I head out the front door to the street and turn right to hurry to the florist just a few doors away. I had wondered why Evelyn had given me so much money until I start talking with the nice lady behind the counter. Holy hell flowers were expensive out here! I actually wondered if they came gilded in gold and studded with emeralds. Who voluntarily paid these rates!? Truly more money than sense these rich folks. It seemed an outrageous waste of money, and I knew my sister would think so too, but I had my orders. They had three varieties of peonies; a creamy pale pink, a buttery soft yellow, and a vibrant scarlet with a bright yellow center. I consider doing a mix but with yellow being Kit's favorite color there really was only one choice. As I think about what to put on the card my mind casts back to how Kitty held me after my nightmare this morning. The way she always had when the bad dreams came for as long as I could remember. "A dream shared is a dream come true. I wouldn't want it with anyone but you." I say at last. "Oh no, that's so stupid."

"I think it's lovely." The kindly woman says as she writes it down. "It's not so much the words as the feeling behind them. Is this for a special occasion?"

"Um, no. Not really. We just moved out here and she's still kind of unsure about the whole thing." I say. "There were some people that didn't make us feel very welcome and I wanted to make her feel better. Ya know? I want her to know that this is our home now."

"Well I don't know who those people are but I can tell you for a fact that this is a place for everyone." She looks up at me. "Especially hopeless romantics."

"I'm a hopeless romantic?"

"Entirely hopeless." She says with a knowing smile. "I've never seen a man so in love." She had me there, though she did not know that my romantic heart belonged to the person paying for these flowers and not the one receiving them. "Give me a few minutes and I'll have you on your way to your lovely wife."

"Thank you."

As the bouquet is prepared in a fancy wrap with a glossy striped bow I browse around the various kitsch and knick-knacks they had and a cutesy coffee mug catches my eye. On it was an adorable little fox standing on its' head with the words 'Bottoms Up' in brightly colored comic sans above it. It was tacky. It was cheesy. It was perfect! Picking it up I smile at the little fox with his butt in the air and think about how my Dommy-Mommy had my butt in the air over her lap to give me that spanking that made my bum feel so good. She always made my bum feel so good. God I couldn't wait for her to have me alone again. What was this 'fun' she had planned for today? Whatever she had in mind I already knew I'd like it. The mug would be a cute gesture and seemed an innocent enough gift to give a landlord without evoking suspicion, why not?

"I'll take this too." I say. Even the mug was overpriced but I pay it out of my own pocket without complaint.

I pay the bill and collect my purchases to the well wishes of the kind woman who ran the shop. Flowers in my left arm and the silly mug in a plain little box in my right hand I march back out into the warm sunny day to bequeath my gifts on the two most wonderful women in the world.

***

Chapter 76

As I come around the corner of the cafe and start for the park beyond I see that Evelyn had caught up with Kitty, at her side was the doggy bag of leftover breakfast. The pair stood chatting and looking out over the beautifully sculpted landscape and greenery of the neighborhood park. They hadn't spotted me yet as I was coming up behind them but others had. Already I could feel the eyes of those on the cafe patio and other morning pedestrians following me, the big bright bouquet cradled in my arm and my laser-like focus on the pretty women ahead of me drawing their attention. A palpable sense of romantic expectation fills the late spring air, though perhaps it was simply my overactive imagination. Well, Mom told me to make a show of it...here goes!

I swoop in behind the pair and lower to one knee right there in the grass. I set the little box with the mug beside my knee so that I could hold the bouquet out in front of me in both hands.

"Kitty Garcia." I say loudly and proudly. "Will you marry me?"

Kit spins around and looks down at me with a look of such confused bafflement that I could not help but giggle. Grinning from ear to ear Evelyn fades off to the side to give us this moment.

"What the hell?" Kit looks at me like she would a crazy man.

I hold the flowers higher. "Will you marry me?"

Her eyebrows furrow, mystified as to what I was up to and why I was acting like this. She glances around quickly and notices the dozen or more people that were surely watching this scene play out. In low tone she whispers. "What are you doing Donny?"

"I'm proposing silly."

She raises a brow. "We're already married, remember?" She shows her ring.

"Well once wasn't enough." I say loudly. "I know it was only a year ago but I want to marry you all over again! I am crazy about you baby!"

In the distance I hear at least one woman go 'awww' and a murmur run through the people on the patio. Out of the corner of my eye Evelyn is beaming in that way she had.

"You're crazy alright." Kitty says, slowly softening to my over the top theatrics. Her eyes turn to the bouquet and she melts a bit further. "Oh, these are beautiful." She takes them from me, cradling them in her arms like a newborn babe she leans in and smells them. Reading the card attached she looks back to me with a warm loving energy. "That's sweet Donny. I...I don't know what to say."

"Say yes!"

With a roll of her eyes and a joyous laugh she says. "Fine. Yes. Now get up ya weirdo."

I stand up and, caught up in the mad moment, I reach out to gently cup the back of her head...then pull her in for a kiss! A full flush hard smooch to the lips. No tongue of course, I had my limits. Evelyn lets out a little gasp of surprise and a little cheer rises up at the cafe as Kitty stiffens for a moment at the unexpected kiss but quickly relaxes again to accept it. Her curls tickle my neck as she subtly leans into me to return it. With Evelyn in my thoughts I kiss her long enough and intimately enough to leave no doubt to those watching that I was anything but a man head over heels in love. Our lips part and I slowly pull away, gazing deeply into her eyes with a teasing sibling smile. "I love you Kitty."

Kitty's fine cheeks blush. She actually blushes! My sister did not blush easily.

"Um...wow." Is all she can manage.

The mood is as pleasant as the weather in the murmuring of the strangers behind me who were now returning to their own business. Who didn't like to see a bit of romance to brighten their day?

"Goodness! I feel like I should go." Evelyn quips with a laugh. "Would you two like to be alone?"

"Oh no!" I reach down and pick up the box at my feet then turn to her. "You aren't getting away so easily."

"Me?"

"We wouldn't be here without you Evelyn." Holding out the box I say. "For the best darned landlady who ever lived."

She looks at it, she looks at me, then she looks back down again. "For me?"

"For you." I say. "It's not much but..." I leave the sentence unfinished. My feelings for her always left me at a loss for words.

She sets down the cafe bag beside her. "You bought this for me?" Taking the box she holds just holds it for a bit, staring at the plain box as if not quite knowing what to do. The gesture really touched her, far more than I expected it would, and I started to worry that she wasn't getting her hopes too high. It was only a coffee mug.

I slide in beside Kitty and drape my arm around her shoulders as only a boyfriend or husband would. She snugs up to my side with the flowers in front of her. "Go ahead Evelyn. Open it."

There is a touchingly innocent sort of glee that comes over her as she pulls the top open. Her motions are unhurried as she savors ever moment of the opening. Each flap is carefully folded to the side to reveal the packing paper wrapping within. "It's a mug." She smiles as she pulls it up out of the box. I reach to take the box so that her hands were free. She hesitates a moment, once more allowing the moment to linger, before a last unwrapping the silly gag mug. "Ohhhhh." She croons joyously as she sees the little cartoon fox. "Bottoms Up? Ha ha ha ha! It says Bottoms Up!" Her laughter is music. She shows Kit then turns it back to admire it again. "I love it Donald. I love it."

You would have thought it was expensive jewelry or something the way she was smiling. I soon realize that it wasn't the mug, it was that it was from her boy that made it so special to her. Our strange relationship may have been as twisted as a pretzel but the happiness it brought was pure and wholesome and life affirming. I knew that feeling well from the many gifts I'd received.

She brings the mug to her bosom and looks up at me. "This is perfect. I actually needed a new mug." I KNEW that wasn't true, she had more cups and mugs back home than she would ever need, but the little white lie was even nicer than the truth. "Thank you Donald. I will treasure it."

I shrug. "It's just a mug."

She looks it over once more then wraps it up once more in the protective paper. Taking the box back from me she tucks it away and closes it up to hold close like the treasure that she thought it was. Without being asked I take the doggy bag to carry myself. We gaze for a short moment, the promise of greater rewards the moment we could be alone again simmering in our eyes. I could already tell that that silly little mug had bought me pleasures to come that I could only now dream of.

Turning to Kitty Evelyn admires her bouquet. "So pretty. I always liked peonies."

"Do you now?" Kit smirks with a sideways glance to me. "What a coincidence."

"What can I say?" I giggle and pull her in tighter. "You married a man of good taste.

Kitty with her bouquet of pale yellow peonies, Evelyn with her boxed up mug, and me with my excessive amount of leftovers begin to walk once more. Our moods could not be higher as we explore the verdant and clean perfectly manicured green space. There was no patches of bald earth or broken bottles or used needles or homeless sleeping in the bushes like the park near where Kitty and I grew up. Kitty even takes off her sandals just to feel the soft grass against her feet. The people we meet greet us politely and we greet them in return. The sourness of our encounter with Gregory and Julie are a distant memory by the time we stop at the pond to feed the ducks some of my uneaten crepe.

At one point Evelyn takes in a long breath and slowly releases it as she pans across the sunny park. "I really ought to do this more often. I don't know why I don't."

"It's a lot nicer with company." Kitty says. "I'm just a few steps away if you ever need a walking pal."

"You are too sweet my dear." She says. "I might just take you up on that."

From the park Evelyn circles back via a different route to take us on a brief tour of the area immediately around the house. Here and there she mentions who lives in this or that house and what happened at this or that corner. As perfect as the day was and as pleasant as the company is the tour is brief. The way she held and stroked the box I'd given her and the way her smoldering eyes fell on me told that her need to touch me could not be denied for much longer. Before long we are back on the familiar street of home.

***

Chapter 77

Together we walk around the back of the house. The moment we were away from the eyes of the public Evelyn had my hand in hers.

"May I borrow your husband?" She asks Kitty.

Kit chuckles and takes the bag of leftovers from me without being asked. "As if I could stop him. He's all yours Evie." With a touching smile she nestles her nose among the peonies and takes a deep breath. "Mmm. These are wonderful. Thank you." She was thanking both of us. She knew me too well to think I had picked out such a perfect bouquet on my own.

"If you need a vase or anything..."

"I've got something." Kit says. "Thanks again and...have fun."

"We will." Evelyn says she pulls me along from our door for hers.

Excited doesn't even come close to how I am feeling as I stand watching her unlock the door. She steps to look and listen for a moment. Alan was as dependable as a swiss watch as to his daily patterns and we knew he was at work right now, but you can never be too careful. Once she was confidence the coast was clear she waves me inside. She gives me a kiss and hug and a teasing squeeze of my tushie but pulls away again.

"That was a very nice walk."

"Yeah." I say as I come up to sit at the island.

She pours us each a drink of fresh cold water with ice cubes. I gratefully accept it and wet my dry mouth. Beside the sink Evelyn unwraps her mug all over again then washes it out by hand then dries it. She holds it a moment, her fingers running over the little fox, and chuckles once more. "Bottoms Up." She then walks past me to the china cabinet where she had various fine pieces of pottery and gleaming stemmed glassware on display. Opening the door she moves a few things to make space then gives it pride of place right there on the middle shelf beside the beautiful jade teapot her grandpa made for her! The 'Made in China' bit of kitsch looked entirely out of place among the rest of the fancy treasures. At just a glance it summed up perfectly my presence in her life. A common silly trifling thing among items of real value and substance. Only a Mom could see the true beauty of it.

"You don't have to do that." I say bashfully. I never thought she'd put it on display when I bought the tacky mug.

"Oh but I do." She says warmly. "My prince gave me this."

Oh man she knew how to make a boy feel special. "Won't Alan...?"

"He probably won't even notice." She closes the doors and nods in satisfaction at how it looked. "And if he does I'll say it was a gift, which is true." She turns and holds a hand out to me. "Come along my boy."

I grin. "Time for our fun?"

"Mmm, not yet." She says. "Mommy's all sweaty from our walk. Bath time first."

"Yes Ma'am!"

I couldn't get off my chair fast enough. I hurry to her and she takes my hand and holds it tight as she leads me up to the bedroom. I am buzzing, giggling and antsy with rising lustful anticipation, but somehow she is calm and cool even though I knew she was just as eager to get naked as I was. Cool she may be but she wastes little time. We walk straight through the master bedroom to the washroom beyond where she had given me that life changing bath the day we first met. Once there she has me stand in the middle. Like a good boy I stand still right where I am told to.

With sensual scented bubble bath she draws the bath and readies a few towels around the huge oval tub. "So what are your plans this afternoon? After we're done?"

"My plans?" I say. "Settle in some more then a bit more research into schools. There are some night courses I can take to get my grades better. I thought I might start there."

"That's my boy."

Her pride warms my soul. "I might start looking around the area for a part-time job too...just to get Alan off my back. Would that be okay?"

She laughs. "That's not the worst idea I've heard."

"And I really, really want to try my new paints."

"A busy day ahead." She says. "That's good. It's good for a boy to stay busy." She approaches me and without fuss begins to undress me. "Your future is so bright my boy, just you wait and see." With my shirt off she pauses to give my chest a few soft kisses. "Sexy." She whispers as she nuzzles up into my neck. "You smell good today." I go to put my arms around her but she lightly pushes them back. "Not yet." The denial was so subtle, so gentle, but so dominant. I loved it. Staying right in, close enough to feel her long nice smelling red hair against my bare chest, she removes my pendant and places it carefully on the counter. Next go my pants, socks, and underwear. She lets out a little laugh when my almost fully aroused pecker pops out but makes no motion to touch it. Once she had me in the buff she steps back, her hand resting lightly on my chest, and takes me in. "Beautiful."

I blush. It just wasn't possible to become immune to such sweet praise from her, because I knew she meant it.

By this point the water and cloud like mound of suds had risen to the perfect level. She turns off the water, tests it for temperature, then nods to confirm it is just right.

"Should I get in?"

"No baby." She says. "Not yet. Be patient baby."

"Yes Ma'am."

She then undresses herself. Unzipping her dress she turns away and slowly peels the floral cloth from her creamy soft skin. Not in a crass sort of stripper way yet neither in a mundane everyday sort of way either. It was sultry and tantalizing without being tawdry. I stand mesmerized by voluptuous flesh. The way her crimson locks just flowed down over the pale skin of her back was a sight I could savor all by itself, but there was so much more to see. She places the dress on a hanger she had nearby and leaves it on a hook near the door. Next goes the bra. She lets out a quiet sigh of relief as the weight of her great breasts come off of her shoulders. Panty hose follow. I drink up her thick shapely legs and hips as she makes sexy show of removing the sheer fabric. She didn't have on panties today but those thick cock constraining style of briefs that helped her hide her secret from the world. They made her ass look firm and smooth but those could not be comfortable. I am so happy to see them come off and big beautiful soft butt come into the light. Like a sponge being released from a tight grip her lady dick spills out and swells to a more natural state.

"You shouldn't have to wear those." I whisper.

"It's okay baby. I'm used to it."

Admiring her gorgeous milf body brings my aroused manhood the rest of the way to full erection. She spots it and a flattered smile plays about her full lips.

"Come here my love." She holds out a hand. "Help me in."

In a blink I am at her side and holding her hand and arm to aid her into the tub. "We're bathing together?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes my boy."

"God I love you!"

She chuckles. "And I you."

With my help, though she really didn't need it, she settles back into the huge tub and sinks down into the white foam. Closing her eyes she lets out a long happy sigh as the warm relaxing water surrounds her. To my eyes she was a real live angel resting in the clouds of heaven. Her eyes open again and she smiles up at me. She had not yet released my hand and with it she gently pulls, directing me into the tub with her.

I hesitate briefly. She had made no room for me to sit. If I was to get in it would have to be on top of her. I might not be a big guy like Alan but I was still a grown ass man.

She senses my worry. "Come. Sit on my lap my sweet."

"I'm too heavy." I say. "I'll hurt you."

"No sweetie." She says with a loving patience. "I told you before that you are not too heavy. You are never to heavy for me." I begin to move. Stepping across her legs with my left foot and bringing my right foot down at the near side so that I stood straddling her thighs. She gazes up and my naked body with a desirous shade of hazel. Taking my other hand she guides me down onto her. "That's it baby. Just be careful. Mommy's got you. It's okay."

I lower to my knees and with an excess of care I settle in on the soft flesh of her thighs as the hot sudsy water rises to my waist. If there is any discomfort from my weight resting on her legs she shows no sign of it, she seemed happier than ever. "Is that okay? You sure?"