All Comments on 'Son for Hire Ch. 95-106'

by grimbous

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ChaosReigningChaosReigningover 1 year ago

NOOOO 😭😭 I am absolutely hooked. Your writing, as I've said on some of the previous chapters, is absolutely enthralling. I can't remember the last time a story has sucked me in so quickly and kept me focused long enough to finish it in under a day. I cannot express how excited and eager I am for the continuation. This will keep me checking for the next chapter until I see it show up!!

Coryphaus666Coryphaus666over 1 year ago

Omg please release the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story appears to be going EPIC! I cannot wait for the movie release on Net Flix.

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorover 1 year ago

This is a pretty awesome story. Your writing and character development are excellent; Evelyn and Donny are very believable characters with a lot of depth. Also, the sex scene in the car was V hot! I am eagerly awaiting for when Evelyn finally does take Donny's bottom. The only thing that has me sad, is that once that happens the story will probably be done :(. At least, I only say this because that is what happened with your Slave Girl book. It would be really sick if you did like an epilogue or something where we get to see more of Evelyn taking Donny and some purely steamy scenes. After waiting so long for it, it seems a shame to only have one sex scene like that. Of course, this story is yours to write and I don't mean to suggest how you should do it, but just an expression of desire for more of this great and hot tale!

DarisubmittDarisubmittover 1 year ago

I've loved the story so far! The sex in the car was so hot, and Donnie's reaction at the end is heartbreaking. I need an Evelyn in my life, and really hope that even when you end your story you find a way to keep writing characters like this and stories just as compelling! Keep up the great work and can't wait for the finale!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If this gets abandoned it's gonna hurt more than winds of winter

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please finish the story! Loved it so far!

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD582 months ago

OMG. I can't believe you left it here. I can't even believe you brought back the mother. I was so disheartened for Donald. I started reading this series after reading a simple life. I will repeat some of those comments here. I really liked this story series. You create interesting and deep characters. I really like the love, care they have. I can relate the main characters trauma. As well as some of their gender issues. This series really drew me in. It consumed me. I wish you had continued. I like "slow burn" and romance. This series was full of those characteristics. If you do ever continue this series I will definitely be reading it. I didn't like the thunderbird story. I just don't think it goes with the series. Too far a stretch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrimbous@grimbous
I love to write romantic smut. https://www.patreon.com/grimbous : All stories on Patreon must adhere to their content rules. (No taboo, etc.) https://twitter.com/Grimbous_Writer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES