Son of a Preacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We do not separate, he does not slow down. I do not slow down.

I shoot my load in the sweaty darkness between our bodies pressed together and the warmth spreads all over our slick glistening skin. My dick convulses as I keep on cumming, and my asshole contracts around his dick sliding in and out, faster and faster and faster.

"Oh, God! Oh, Josh!" he groans as his grip around my body tightens suddenly, and with a hard violent thrust, he cums inside me.

Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!

He voice trembles as he utters his long relieving groan that takes him high up to sexual paradise.

His heavy breaths are cool on my sweaty back. His grip loosens from around my shoulders, but he keeps his arms wrapped around my waist, and I do not break away from him. His muscle relaxes underneath me, but he does not push me away, and I make no move to climb off him.

I can almost feel his cum inside me as I clench and unclench my asshole, plugged by his still hard dick. It twitches a couple of times before the blood slowly recede from it. Still, we keep it in.

I want to stretch this moment, because I have a feeling I know what is coming.

Sure enough, he gently pushes me and separates my body from his, the slathering of my cum not enough to keep us glued together.

"Josh . . ." he begins. Here it comes, I think.

I want to say something, but I don't have a voice. Instead, I nod, and I climb off him as I grab my shirt from the floor to wipe myself with. I am already thinking of where the nearest motel will be, trying to remember if I passed any on my way here.

"Josh," he says again. I turn to him. "Get in the shower, get cleaned up. Take your old bedroom. The bed's been made for you."

I nod again, but I cannot imagine myself spending the night, let alone face the light of the morning.

But he is not finished. He goes on, "And when I'm ready, I'll come join you in there. How's that sound?"

I still do not find my voice, but I can only smile.

12