All Comments on 'Son of Sleep Ch. 02'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep writing

I am very happy that you decided to continue this story instead of letting it die like many of your other stories. Once you do come to a close on this story it would be nice to see you go back and continue some of your other stories like book of lust. Just keep writing we all appreciate it. :)

LotOfReadingLotOfReadingalmost 5 years ago
Nicely told

Looking forward to more from these characters. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can’t wait for more!

Loved it, keep it up!! :)

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A great second chapter

Well done! I great chapter to follow up the 1st! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Even better than the last!

Can’t wait to see where this goes!

dokonodokonoalmost 5 years ago
That was more then great

Love your storys

NightwatchAUNightwatchAUalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable Read

Endless possibilities , interested to see where to next

Casteller1985Casteller1985almost 5 years ago
Keep it up

Very nice follow-up

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTalmost 5 years ago
Interesting...

It has the potential to be great, but it's not quite there yet.

I was expecting a bit more of a guilt trip concerning Paige, if indeed she is his only friend (as heavily as we need to suspend our disbelief for that to happen), it seems that he'd value that a heck of a lot more.

Specially considering she's the only person in the entire school that is even civil to him.

I could understand the first sex scene in his room, but anything more than that turns him into a user who abuses his power with no moral limitations... Personally, makes me not like him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Great reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Can't wait to see where this goes next. I'm really enjoying this series.

ravishmentravishmentalmost 5 years ago

Hanging on every word. Please continue ~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No 5's in my world.....

But I gave you a nice solid 4 stars. Great workin, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

He's a Demi-God let him have his day. He obviously deserves it after everything he's been through.

DominantwhisperDominantwhisperalmost 5 years ago
Very nice!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gave it 5 stars.

Then I wish I hadn't. The only reason for that is I saw that it was titled a 2 part series. Plenty of meat left on the bone to end it now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
consent

Unconscious sex is not consensual sex; sounds a lot like rape to me. I'm @71 yrs.,

somewhere between 65 and 70 women and maybe still counting. I hope I would never stoop so low, nor launch a protagonist with this type of character flaw.

Your writing and English usage is much above average ,for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chill

The last one to comment doesn't get it. Mind control sex is unconscious sex. It's like when commentators thrash stories in the nonconsent/reluctant section. If you don't like mind control or nonconsent stay out of those sections. That's why I stay out of the gay stories.

Personally I like the direction this story is taking. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well written, and thoroughly enjoyable

The most important thing with any piece of writing is that it is written well. No topic or story is enjoyable if the writing is rife with errors. I'm very pleased to say that your stories consistently deliver quality. Kudos to you, your editor, or both, as appropriate. And please keep writing! Reading a good story, even for just a few minutes, can turn a lousy day around, or equally, enhance a good day. Although few may take the time to comment, I am certain that many people appreciate your work, myself included.

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Continuation

Your story is continuing along nicely, with one glaring slippage - After taking off her black panties and cuming on Paige's tummy he threw her panties across the bedroom and went to the washroom to retrieve a wet cloth to wipe her clean. He then failed to bring back the damp cloth, or retrieve her panties and get them back on her, so she wouldn't notice she had just been screwed. But when he did her again later, she had her panties back on! Careful with your telling!

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

not sure about this, or score I initially gave it-5...think I would change if I could...

the little voice in back of his head-yeah he's definitely taking advantage of his best, and only friend...

didn't do anything to earn his new power, and now thinking very piggy

going to continue, see if he uses his new power for good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd give you a 5 just because you seem to be the only person on this site who knows the difference between prone and supine.

Cree Galt

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How was his entire life turned upside down? Stop crying dude. Not sure I like where this is going. Screw who ever but they don’t remember

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Decently written, but the fact that he is abusing the only person that stood by him through the rest of the shit going on in his life is a dick move. Sure, be vindictive with those who tortured you, but not your best friend. Hoping this turns around in the coming chapters as this MC is losing his appeal.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Have to say that taking advantage of and effectively raping the only person who stood by you, makes you a right piece of work.

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

Agreed with James Duncan's comment. On top of that... How boring and unskilled must you be at sex to actually fantasize about a dead fish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting take, I identify with the protagonist and wonder if my actions would be similar in the same situation

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 2 years ago

How low must your self-esteem be if you fantasize about a woman incapable of thought and self actualization? Jesus, that's nearly as pathetic as cucks...

InosolanInosolan8 months ago

So, i hate to be That Guy, but "...her outfit didn't just FLAUNT the dress code, it demolished it." is, in fact, wrong.

.

"Flaunt" would mean her outfit was withing the dress code, and called attention to it.

.

The word you ant is "flout"...

=================

OTOH - fun story

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

The story is alright. But I'm not keen on how the MC is treating his best friend. He shifted pretty quick from caring about her to using her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Just discovered this story an am loving it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES