Son of Sleep Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perfect, I thought. I would be back in time for the quiz. Then, all my thoughts unraveled as an unexpected wrench dropped squarely into the works.

"Alex?" a shocked, female voice called. "What the hell?"

Fuck... I froze, my shoulders clenched as if someone were about to stab me right in the spine. Then, slowly, I turned.

Twenty feet down the hallway, Barbara King — the new mathematics professor with flowing brunette hair and a body to die for — was standing stock still and staring at me. She had evidently just walked out of the teacher's lounge, because the door was still swinging shut behind her.

What the hell? I thought desperately. Does she know what just happened? Did she see something?

"What on earth were you doing in there?" the woman asked, taking several steps toward me. Her piercing green eyes narrowed suspiciously.

I suddenly realized, almost with relief, that she was only pissed off because she had just seen me walking out of the women's bathroom. I relaxed a little too much, in fact, and my eyes took the chance to admire her curvy figure — professionally dressed in a white blouse buttoned almost all the way to the top and a navy pencil skirt.

"My eyes are up here, young man," the teacher scowled.

My gaze snapped upward, and I abruptly remembered the rumor floating around that she was a lesbian. "Hello, Ms. King," I managed to stutter. Everything seemed to be moving so fast. I just needed to make sure that no matter what the professor didn't check the bathroom. If she found Paige and Hailey inside, the cheerleader's face probably still covered in my cum...

I didn't know what would happen. In fact, had no idea what to do. My secret weapon was suddenly useless, and my confidence evaporated. It's not like I can whip out my cock in the middle of the corridor, I reasoned. Fuck!

Barbara King was shaking her head at me, and I could tell that all she saw was the school perv sneaking out of the women's restroom where he had probably been doing something... disgusting. "Honestly," she declared, "I don't care what excuse you're going to throw at me." Her frown drew attention to the red lipstick she wore, but instead of finding it sexy I suddenly imagined she was going to devour me whole. "You'll be seeing me for detention," she ordered, spinning on one of her heels as though she couldn't endure the sight of me a moment longer. "Tomorrow afternoon, in my office."

"Yes, ma'am..." was all I managed to mumble as she stalked away. I shook my head in wonderment. What the fuck just happened? I asked myself.

As I leaned against a row of lockers, head spinning with the possibilities, the door to the teacher's lounge swung open once again. I ducked back into the corner on instinct, not wanting another confrontation, and watched with interest as the cute, but mousy, Ms. Ellen Jones — the principal's secretary — stumbled out into the hallway, a slightly dazed expression on her face. She looked both ways, didn't see me pressed against the wall, and scurried after the mathematics professor.

Interesting... I mused, suddenly feeling a lot better about my situation. So Ms. King and Ms. Jones were having a little private 'meeting,' hmm...? This was a juicy tidbit indeed, and one I would take full advantage of when I met with the overbearing woman tomorrow afternoon.

As I headed back to class for my history quiz, a tiny voice in the back of my mind summarized my morning for me with a smirk. Things are definitely looking up, it told me. Isn't it great to be the son of a god?

To be continued...

* * *

Thank you so much for your time in reading this, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your words are my oxygen. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

If you want to continue to see more of my writing you can follow me here on Literotica.