All Comments on 'Son, We Need to Talk!'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Ok, I can see the reconciliation on their part, but you don't touch the relationships between them and his father and Mary. If it was me, I'd serious curtail if not eliminate any contact with Dad and Mary. Maybe a phone call or email to negotiate the kids activities, but that would probably be it. As far as serious/personal issues? Dad may even die before I forgive him, and Mary would certainly die before I forgave her. I would tell them to their face to rot in Hell! Would it make holidays difficult? You bet! They would no longer be welcome at my house, and I wouldn't go to their house unless absolutely necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gay

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

A new loan pathetically stupid. The author attempts to make a connection between the dad and his new wife That is based upon the father being emotionally damaged and hurt because his 1st wife left him for no reason.

.

Fair enough. That has nothing to do with what Amy was doing with Mary Who was sexually frustrated because of her husband's heart condition.

.

Amy Had no medical excuse for doing what she did. She wanted to have lesbian sex so she did. It's 100% cheating for no justification

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for this story, everyone always asks for forgiveness (that includes all the btb people) but it seems these days No one is willing to give it. As they say to err human to forgive divine.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

cucks get one star, even if the whore prefers carpet to cock

I'd have fucked Mary

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 2 years ago

The writing went well. The plot montage, the events that unfolded and the ending were coherent.

The author was concerned to leave open to readers, possibilities of outcomes or MC's behavior. I don't see any problem with the original ending.

The MC made a choice, perhaps based on the fact that the wife's betrayal was with a woman and coincidentally with her stepmother.

Perhaps his father's problems, since his mother's abandonment of the home, played a role in the decision.

I agree that cheating is cheating. And it wasn't a unique case, and with excessive drinking or rape drugs. It was premeditated and conscious.

What concerns the fact that he does not want his wife and his bisexual behavior, is what could have made it difficult for him to forgive, not to mention the issue of trust. But each head, a sentence.

I gave four stars. For the plot, approach, follow-up and ending. It was decent.

But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Forgive her ? Why didn’t he just join her ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bullshit there is no forgiveness all 3 of them betrayed him allmost the worse way possible. What would of been worse is if she was fucking the dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is there no warning that this is a story about a guy who is a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cheating is cheating. They were both cheating whores who didn't think about the consequences until after they got their cunts off.

I would have kicked her ass out. And probably belted my father for keeping it a secret.

RetiredsleeveRetiredsleeveabout 2 years ago

Ok, this was a good RAAC. I can see the forgiveness in this one. She was remorseful, she was honest and told him exactly what happened and why, and was a good wife afterward. I give it a thumbs up. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5⭐ but it's funny but it's your second story where the woman cheats with another woman when normally this way should be marginal.

Do you have trouble writing and dealing with infidelity with another man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written story held my attention. Why do we accept cheating when there isn't a cock involved? Are we that afraid of other cocks that we allow women to be bi without us fearing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Robby should have demanded a threesome with Amy and Mary. One session for each time the girls had sex. The dad was willing to sacrifice his sons marriage for his own, turn about it fair play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave this a 3. The story was interesting, but I kept waiting for Rob's mother to return and catch Mary and Amy together. Then Martha would share her hard earned life lessons as to how the grass isn't greener and they must fight to keep what they have. Also, Mary promised to do what it took to save Rob and Amy's marriage, but we did not get to see any of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't know why this site is called loving wives very few loving wives here should be called cheating sluts and pussy wimps

012Say012Sayabout 2 years ago

If you write for higher scores, BTB is probably going to get Thais early. I would follow where you think the story goes. I liked this with its slow forgiveness. Well written, not ordinary - took a different path from the main, 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

mmmm, not sure what I would do. Trust was gone. I guess being that in a divorce he would be screwed I would say have her get tested for STD's often, use a condom (this is all for her embarrassment), just fuck and no love, and look for her replacement. I mean if after all she can't take it and divorces you then you end up screwed anyway. So what is there to lose?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb ending, this should have been a divorce and server ties with his dad and stepmom. None of them respected him or his marriage. They were 3 selfish people out to protect their own desires.

It is possible to get divorced without revenge/burning the other person, and successfully co-parent your children. It happens everyday.

1 star for the main character being such a simp and accepting that he was made by a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

bad ending to an ok story... If it had been a guy, he would have dumped her right away. the sex of the person that she was cheating with, should not make a difference.and his dad was wrong for putting him in that position for his sake.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

Forgiving her was fair enough, as a brief bisexual romp is not the same as her getting ploughed by some guy.

I was left wondering what happened to the mother though?

What kind of woman just walks out on her husband and son, then never speaks to either of them again. Did she get killed on her "adventure" or something?

offkilter123offkilter123about 2 years ago

It would have been nice to know how the Martha situation was resolved. Otherwise, not bad.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 2 years ago

So, what ever happened to Martha?

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Good story with some nice little twists in it. Couple of times you had me thinking it was going one way then you nicely pivoted and went another. Your story telling is definitely improving with each new story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ending was really rushed.

What of Rob's father? Was he ever forgiven? What about the bitch seductress his father married?

What ever happened to his mother? Did she ever return? Was she sent away as soon as she arrived back? No real answers. He forgave his wife, that's all we know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. I would have enjoyed it more except for one thing. When i was in college I wrote to my girl every night, long letters. One I reieved back asked me to stop usin the word THAN when I meant THEN. I am asking you to stop using the word SENSE when you mean SINCE. Three times in less than 25 sntences was more then enough to be a distraction. Now I will go back and finish your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting plot. Good writing. Logical ending.

.

More please.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Forgiveness is one thing, the stupidity of allowing a person more opportunity to hurt you another. This was stupidity.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Well im split on this one. Half of me says he should have dumped the wife and punched his Father in the face. The other Romantic side of me says yes forgive the wife but still punch the Father in the face. Well written story.

April602April602about 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story and rated it highly.

Hope you have time to read my story and follow me. As I add more.

A

malelogicmalelogicabout 2 years ago

fact = she fucked around and his dad watched

10 years of being/seeing those secret look's the little sexual innuendo's

the self respect aspect should tear him apart

if i knew him and found out what he was doing.... i would tell all of his other friends

i would destroy him..... its the only way to save the human race... if you except the evil, your sons will be weak

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Give him ten years to reestablish trust. What is there to decide. If you ask me the cruel aspect of this story is he held it over her for ten years. What a prick.

AbctoyAbctoyabout 2 years ago

Good Loving Wife read.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 years ago

Too many loose ends. Lacks internal consistency.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

EHhhh.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 2 years ago

Should have a higher score; 5* form me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

He forgave Amy, but I bet it was hard to forgive Mary. Good story.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

still a cuck story. 1* It's always the mechanical response by the husband that makes it one. Again, I have no issue with a RAAC story but this was a cuck story hidden under a blanket of a cuck story.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Maybe it’s just me. But in my mind, guys think of their wives cheating when they are with other men. But think it’s hot when they are with other women. Most guys fantasize about FMF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Original and interesting. Mostly well done, but it lacks deep feeling. The reader doesn’t feel Robby’s devastation.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

Absolute trash, don't bother.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

What happened to the mother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well that was thought provoking

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

I felt pretty average about this story. Too many plots and not enough resolutions.

Thanks for the work.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

The Dad was a coward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He has now accepted that his wife can cheat and that he will take no action: how long until the next episode where she is just "helping" someone? Looks very much like his little head has completely over-ruled his big head, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is well-written. I have to be honest, though: I thought it was going to go somewhere much more interesting. The real (and I think underexplored) dilemma this character would face is this: truly healing from infidelity requires ejecting the affair partner from your lives. If he truly wants to stay married, and his dad remains married to his wife’s affair partner…his dad can’t be a part of his life anymore. Conversely, if his dad wants to be a part of his son’s life…one or both have to get divorced.

-

This would have been a great natural consequence for the cheaters and enabler to struggle with, and a great dramatic point for the story’s second half to ride on. “I’m considering saving my marriage, but if I try to reconcile and you stay married to my wife’s affair partner…you can’t be in my life. Not because of bitterness, but because that woman can never be a safe space for me or my marriage.” Put that out there, and suddenly EVERYone in the story has much more interesting decisions to make.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Different take on cheating wife. 4*s.

Bet you get hosed for the reconciliation, though. The trolls here are nasty.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 2 years ago

I didn't love it, but it was better than average. It left a lot of questions unanswered. It left the question of his mother hanging and unfinished, ... his aunt, his mom's sister, ... how did she interact with Robby and his dad? How did she feel about her sister's abandonment of her husband and son? Remember in her note she said she would stay in contact with her sister by e-mail so they would know she was OK. Did she stay in contact with anyone, how long? Obviously, his dad did divorce his mom, but did his mother ever try to reconnect? Also, why the heart attack at such an early age? Was it stress from work, congenital, depression and or weight gain? How did Steve meet Mary? Maybe it needs a part two. The basic story is good, but there is just too much left unsaid. So, I will just say it's incomplete. Hope my two cents helps you develop as a better writer and gives you a little more insight into how to live up to your full potential. Maybe if you keep in mind that a good story usually answers the WHAT ... WHEN ... WERE ... and WHY questions in the readers mind. Everything else lends to the color and just sweetens the story. Of course, that is JustOneMansOpinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The line…”Married people should not be having sex with ANYONE except their spouse”…is so 1920’s. More and more couples are breaking away from the ridiculous notion that you can’t have fun with others. The new normal will soon be couples playing with others, both together and separately. The new standard will be that as long as the other spouse knows and approves, then by all means have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just wait until all the BTB mouth breathers read this and whine that he didn’t divorce her, take the kids and leave her penniless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She should have talked with him about how they could help Mary out. Hell, they could have alternated visits and orgasms with her.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Not the same as with a guy. Just isn't. D

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 2 years ago

This is a good story, sadly incomplete as far as I'm concerned. How about the relationship of Bobby with his father and Mary after the affair? His father may have been desperate, but he's a despicable man. It's obvious he cared more about the well-being of his wife and his marriage than of his son, or his son's marriage. That is a very important piece of information it was not addressed in the story. No matter how much you dress a monkey, it's still a monkey. It's not human. The same way, Mary and Amy are cheaters, no matter how guilty they are afterwards, and Bob's father, and Bob are damn cuckolds, because of Mary's needs, and Amy's weakness. Would Bobby allow his despicable father to interact with his twins after this debacle? I can only imagine. Thanks for the story.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Cheaters are always looking for new ways to explain or justify their cheating. ..."please don't let my stupidity punish our sons" she demands that. Question, when did she think about the effects it could have on her children while she was cheating? It's amazing that cheaters keep trying to drag others into their wicked business when they're caught. And why does the husband let his father's wife get away with it with such impunity? It also seems to me that the author has little idea of real life, otherwise he would know "SKAT". A syringe costs $20 and guarantees a stiff member. So where are the sex problems supposed to be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Screw that. What does he get out of this deal? An unfaithful wife that just decided to be super sweet and give him more sex out of guilt? Is that love? Making an effort to rock your partners world provided you have a gun to your head? This is the same boomer rationalization that made The Pina Colada Song cute and romantic rather than sad and depressing.

The son should have did what his mother did. It would have brought things full circle. Because he didn't just leave I'm not exactly certain why his mother abandoning the family was even included. I get that she had to be out of the picture so the dad could have a hot new woman but there's a number of ways that could have been handled. It was a traumatic event for no real reason. It's a huge loose end. It honestly feels like a mystery that the story is going to solve by the end. What was the real reason she left? Why couldn't she at least said goodbye in person, I mean at least to her own son? The son has his own family now and mom just never ever showed up again? Where did she go and what has she been doing....but she was NEVER mentioned again.

The son could have left like his mother. Except for keeping in touch with his own kids and telling everyone to their face rather than a cowardly note in order to signify that the son isn't as bad as mom. The son has lived his life devoted and faithful to people he loved only to be stabbed in the back by them. His mom bailed on him. His dad put his ability to get his rocks off ahead of his sons marriage (this dude even mentioned his first wife should have said something and here he is not talking to his new wife about something that he should speak up about). His dads woman basically torpedoed his marriage to get her own jollies. And his wife cheated on him repeatedly. This is his entire inner circle that screwed him over. If there's ANY character that needs to go out into the world to find themselves it's the son. Even if the original questions were never answered about his mother it would have showed the reader the complications that would lead a person to just ride off like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Punctuating Dialogue 101

.

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

.

If one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

.

If one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"I will email my sister, from time to time," - So why can't she email her husband and son?

\

"But Mary, how do I explain the other three times?" - It was only four times? It seemed like more.

\

"Anything" promises never really work, even if it did here.

CriosCriosabout 2 years ago

One of those stories that really draws me in…and makes me mad as hell at the same time. Like radk’s “Statute of Limitations,” the betrayal is kind of glossed over. Mary and Amy deliberately did something they KNEW would wreck Amy’s marriage and the father allowed it to continue. 3x the betrayal.

Anyway, keep writing. Also, fix the punctuation when using dialog…it was hard to tell sometimes when conversation ended and dialog began and vice versa.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

I think he is making more of this than it deserves. His wife slept eith his fathers wife but it saved his fathers marriage and they were both happy. What’s his problem. I’d probably ask to watch the two women. I liked the story and would not change anything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it's since and not sense!!! That was rushed to an unfinished end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder what happened to Robby's mother, the old whore. Just think Mary and Amy but lost their licenses... They had lick'er licenses and gave them up... Maybe they just had PERMITS?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the story horse shit , a 12 year could have done better, the time in that ten years waiting the kids to leave the nest . you had a lot of sex . thats not man with a cheating wife ,where all the pain and hurt . and all that horse shit about love ,fucking grow up . divorce both the nasty whore's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An interesting story, which held my interest. You asked for technical suggestions, so I would suggest an editor. Not that your story was rife with errors, but it was so engaging that the errors were a distraction. First, I'd suggest you leave acronyms like GNO for texting, not for your stories. I figured out what it meant, but I shouldn't have had to.

The second thing is that you could have informed the reader, "My father had remarried" before you confusingly launched into talking about "our wives splashing about in the pool". It would have given the story a better flow.

Thirdly, Rob refers to his dad as "Steve" several times. I know that some adult children do call their parents by their first names, but that didn't seem to be the case here. It just felt like you weren't Rob when you called the dad Steve, but more like you were the author, meaning outside the son's head. The discontinuity was distracting. Please keep writing, as my comments were intended to be helpful. Thanks.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

The mother leaving at the beginning seems kind of a lost plotline.

Wouldn't family get togethers be ruined after this???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That seemed pretty original. Tough space for Steve and Robbie.

Mary should have found bi-sexual relief elsewhere and not put Amy in a jam. Could debate who is a worse human --- Steve's old wife or his new one.

We never found out whether Steve 1st wife got hit by a big rig, died a selfish bitter old woman, made a pretty decent life or had regrets. I get that Steve and Robbie may not give a rats ass (I would not in their shoes), but as a reader I can't help but wonder.

Four stars.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wow you pathetic cucks should stick to the names you use to comment under, and the anon ones as well, this is probably an even dumber story than the writer is.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x

"I will email my sister, from time to time," - So why can't she email her husband and son? - She didn't want any contact with them.

\

"But Mary, how do I explain the other three times?" - It was only four times? It seemed like more. - It's all in your mind, as most of your accusations are.

\

"Anything" promises never really work, even if it did here. - First you say it never works then you say it does. Seems to me to be a bit wishy-washy in your thinking, as usual.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 2 years ago

"Robby knew he could not forgive his father for his part and then condemn Amy and Mary." I don't understand this logic. His dad didn't commit the act, it's not the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 2: His long lost mother returns, and has a three way with Amy and Mary. The three of them leave for parts unknown.

Robby and his dad stand in the doorway in shock with their mouths open. Then look at each other and order a pizza.

mainer42mainer42about 2 years ago

forgiveness was the right choice, and no nitpicking here from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can buy this. Could not buy the numerous “sense” instead of “since.” Needs better editing. A SUNDAY

5*.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Decent story with a couple misses, as others have pointed out. Did they ever hear from Martha? Robby have any contact with his aunt over the years? Maybe just not being detailed enough, but the wife confessed to two times but the narrative said it happened 3 times? Anything short of complete honesty and I'd be really pissed. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice twist to the old cheating wives story. Plot and character could have been a bit better after a promising start. Still 4/5. 1 point extra for the clever story set up.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Pretty decent story for a RAAC. Cheating is cheating, whether with male or female, and Amy cheated willingly more than once. What happened to Martha, and did Mary and Steven have a RAAC also?

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 years ago

Nice, sweet story. Sure, it sucked that she 'CHEATED', but in the grand scheme of things, she did it for a good (?) reason, and she fessed up.4 stars, the Bear approves. You tight asses need to get a grip, It was a chance he took and it worked out. I'm more concerned with mom-where did she go, and what happened. I kept waiting for her to drop back in. Keep writing, bud. I'll keep reading.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

A tough one! She should have confessed after the first time and they could have faced it together. She didn't despite her guilt. That is impossible to forgive. But they had kids and there were the father circumstances to deal with. I like his 10 year plan but he still needed payback. This could be a 4 time revenge fuck or, oddly enough, force Dad to pay for a private investigator to track down Ma and take all his frustrations out on her since that was also a severe emotional betrayal. Either one would have been acceptable for payback.

Buck1974Buck1974about 2 years ago
Yes fantastic story

This was a fantastic story . This story does bring up a lot of issues. First let me just say yes there was a lot of spelling and other issues with this story but hey an editor could sort that out so I don’t care about them issues. It’s the story that is the big debate. I’ve got this weird Spidey sense that we could see a few off spins of this story. It’s do you forgive and forget or burn them at the steak . Now I know why you had trouble with this story lol. Myself I loved it because I’ve got a weakness for reconciliation stories. But don’t get me wrong I really really do like my BTB stories as well that’s why it’s a tough call . Which is why I can see other writers taking up the challenge. So all I can say now is great story can’t wait for more from you and I can’t wait to read this story told differently over and over again lol 😂.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Huh, where is the eroticism in this? This sounds like something that troll 26thNC will enjoy.

kencorokencoroabout 2 years ago

A fake ten years?

What's with new writers here who can't rationalized their character without forcing an irrational view through lectures.

Just tell the story, show the outcome. We know there can be different outcome with different individuals.

If there's repentance, show the sincerity of it. Lecture topic does not improve a story that lacks part that should have shown the process.

You're not debating the readers through your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am unsure why you bothered with the mother leaving to start the story if she would never be mentioned again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I am sure some of you will have suggestions for a different ending, so please share them" so share them we will.

Make Dad a real dirtbag. Have Robby find where the security footage is stored and find all the recordings including the last one but find out what he saw was edited and that "Dad" sat down with both women and scripted the confessional and then started tapping her too. Also, you could include recorded phone calls or emails from dear old Mom where she wanted to see Robby and Dad said no.

This story could have been much more complex and much longer. Jumping ahead 15 years in the story borders on laziness. Mom could have emailed Robby and he could have gone off on her or agreed to meet her and have her explain why she bolted. All sorts of possibilities for expanding this story, but then again, I'm just an anonymous poster.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

ok glad that Rob and Amy reconciled.

it is possible those mistakes can be forgiven and Amy did heavy lifting for that 10 years.

but darn if the father's selfishness can be swept under the rug.

that dad made his son sacrifice his son's self-honor for his own selfish happiness.

dads ought to sacrifice his life for his son NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ex-wife / Mom leaves - so what happened to her? that is a big hole in the story.......

KoxokKoxokabout 2 years ago

Robby should not have forgiven any of them. They each only cared about themselves and he is better off without them. Time to hit the road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope, sorry, the first wife leaving and NEVER contacting her son is too big a hole to leave, she could contact her sister, who never contacts them either? The SON didn't ever want to know what happened to her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

weird

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad at all for a fictional story. Kinda held out hope until the end wanting to find out what happened to the original wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Utter rubbish

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Seems the authors stance is that cheating when it’s with a woman doesn’t matter as much as with a man, and her justification and supposed remorse was contrived to say the least.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story with a pretty original cheating scenario and happy ending. My only question is was the Mother ever heard from? I so hope she suffered a miserable existence. Four stars

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

You men. Mary is a cruel and selfish cunt. Daddy dearest is a cruel and selfish piece of shit and a pathetic excuse for a man let alone father. Amy is a shit wife and a dumb fuck because she convinced herself ir wasn't so bad because she was "helping"

Normally I can accept a reconciliation but this is ridiculous. It would be years before I would forgive these assholes and honestly, daddy would have been swallowing teeth. Wait a few days. Da fuck.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Gave you 4 stars for this one even though I enjoyed the story. You slipped from first person to third a few times.....a pet peeve.

You also never mentioned what happened to his mother. Not even an "And we never heard another word from her again." which made little sense. You went into far too much detail with the note to just drop that line. If you had not wanted to cover it, just say, 'one night I came home from work to find my Dad waiting to tell me my mother left." end of that story.

Even though cheating with his stepmother was still cheating, most men would more easily forgive a lesbian affair than with another man. And the identity of the other woman would make it even easier to forgive. I went along with that and the idea both women felt guilty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I know it shouldn't, but the fact that you were with Mary and not some random guy, does lessen the pain a tiny bit."

Lame, cheating is cheating even if its just girl on girl sex.

"She fucked me as often as I would allow. She did everything, sucked me awake most mornings, and once, riding me cowgirl, she took me into her virgin ass without me asking for it. One night she handcuffed herself to the bed blindfolded and on and on."

This is nothing but the old "fuck him till he forgets" strategy.

"I'll do anything you ask, if you will just keep our family together until the boys are grown."

Staying together for the kids sake doesn't go anything helpful for the kids. All you end up doing is raising them in a dysfunctional family and more than likely cause them to have relationship issues of their own when their older.

I can't believe he took her back without without a prenuptial agreement that would penalize her if she cheats again. People cheat because they feel entitled to cheat. Reconciliation itself, does not help cheaters with their entitlement issues. If anything, it hurts authentic progress because it doesn’t level meaningful consequences. Can't see how Amy learned anything except she got away with it and got you to take her back.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

Didnt the father's 2nd wife owe the son a massive apology?

They simply never heard from Mom again?

She didn't tell the son the whole truth. That's lying by omission.

There were 0 consequences for any cheater.

The sons wife didn't do it to save the dad's marriage. She did it because she wanted some pussy.

..this was just incredibly weak

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad. Maybe a follow up on Martha the run away wife and mother. This since she maintained contact with here sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What Robbie never found out was that his father had been prescribed the ED pills much sooner.. He had been wearing out his wife's pussy, mouth and ass to make up for the down time. One night Mary had drunkenly told him about being into girls back in college, and even told him most women have, even his daughter-in-law Amy. Steve had lusted after Amy since his son introduced her. Using his video surveillance that had been in place since Robbie started bringing babes home to fuck Stwven had spied on her changing for his pool for years.

When Steve told Mary to help in seduce her into a theeeway she readily agreed. Partly to give her orifices some much needed help, partly because she also had always lusted after her step son's wife. Amy was turned into their little slut. When Robvie told his father of his concerns Steve had the wives stage the narrative he presented. They all laughed that Robbue fell for her over dramatic performance with Mary in the last video.

It was tougher, but after letting him cool his jets for several months Steve Mary and Amyreturned to their fuck fest. Steve even had Mary seduce her 25 year old niece Rita for when Amy could not get away. Sometimes the old pervert would take all three women on at once.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...

story TAGS