Songbird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine. I had several tests this week, and I hope I did ok on them. Plus, I'm playing piano for several vocal recitals in the upcoming weeks, so I need to get practicing for those. So I'm busy too."

There was a long pause before Heather spoke again.

"Ethan, will you be able to come home for Thanksgiving or Christmas?"

"No, I can't make it for Thanksgiving, but I am planning to be home in time for Christmas and New Years. Would you like to be my date for New Year's Eve? Ring in the new year together, as adults?"

"Yes, I'd love that, Ethan. Do you already have plans?"

"No, but I figure we can find something to do. I'm sure someone will be hosting a party."

"Will you be able to spend time with me when we're home? I really miss you."

"Other than working out each day, I have nothing planned. So yes, we'll have plenty of time to spend together."

Suddenly Ethan heard a knocking in the background, and someone yelling for Heather.

"Damn, I didn't realize it was so late. Ethan, I have to go. I've got rehearsal, and if I don't get going, I'm going to be late. Sorry to cut this short, sweetie, but I've got to go. Can't wait to see you at Christmas. Bye."

"Bye, Heather. Take care."

*****

Two days before Christmas the airport was bustling. Ethan was walking towards the baggage claim, looking for his mom, when he heard the high-pitched squeal of his youngest sister.

"Ethan! You're here!"

And then he was almost bowled over by Rose, who held onto him fiercely.

"You're home. How are you feeling? Mom said you were pretty sick."

"I'm doing ok now. How's my favorite baby sister doing?"

"Ethan, I'm 12 years old now, and not a baby anymore. I'm almost a teenager."

"True, but no matter how old you are, you'll always be my baby sister."

Just then he felt someone else hugging him. His other sister Abby joined in to welcome home her big brother. Putting Rose down he leaned over to give Abby a hug.

"I'm so glad to see you. I was so scared for you, especially the way mom was talking about you. How bad was it?"

"It was pretty bad. I don't want to talk about it in front of Rose, so let's get together later, and we'll talk. Ok?"

"Ok. Thanks, Ethan."

"So do I get a turn, or should I just leave you three to walk home?"

"Hi, mom. I was just saving the best for last."

"You were always a sweet talker. Now come here an give your old mother a hug too."

They stood, hugging for a time, while tears filled Becky's eyes.

"You had me so worried about you. And when you said you didn't want any of us to visit, I was really scared. What really happened?"

"I told Abby I'd tell her the whole story later, so can we do it then? I don't want to talk about it in front of Rose. You know how she gets."

"Still looking out for Rose, I see. Ok, later tonight you, me, and Abby talk this out. Right now, we need to get your bags and go home. How does pizza sound for supper?"

"Sounds great. Come on, girls, I need to get my suitcases before someone steals them. Look for two black cases with the Sox logo on them."

Later that night after Rose had gone to bed, Ethan sat with his mom and sister to explain fully what happened.

"The doctors said it was a perfect storm of severe food poisoning and a food allergy reaction. Several of us went to a seafood restaurant, and I ordered sushi. Never having it before, I had no idea of what it was supposed to taste like. Two hours later my roommates called 911 because I was spewing from both ends, and throwing up blood. It was so bad, one of my roommates even passed out before the EMTs arrived.

"They took me to the hospital, and the doctors there later told me it was the worst case of food poisoning they had ever seen. And as they did more tests they found out I was allergic to something I ate as well. It was so bad, I couldn't keep anything in me for several days. I got totally dehydrated, and by the time they discharged me, I had lost 25 pounds... weight that I couldn't afford to lose."

"Why didn't you have someone call me when it got so bad? I should've been there with you, Ethan. I know you're on your own, but you're still only 19 years old."

"I know, mom, and I'm sorry. The coaches wanted to call you, but in between me throwing up, I told them to only tell you the least amount - that I was sick, but would be better soon. My teammates told me I was nuts, but they all respected my wishes. I know I should've let you know, but I didn't want to worry you any more than possible.

"And for what it's worth, if I ever get that sick again, I'll be sure to let you know. Ok?"

Appeased for the time being, Becky gave her son a hug and went off to bed. Soon Ethan and Abby did the same.

The next morning, Ethan was up early, as was his habit. His mom had already left for work at the bank, but only had a half-day to work, as it was Christmas Eve. His sisters were still sleeping, so he decide to get his daily run in early. Leaving them a note saying he'd be back soon, Ethan stretched and took off. Since he didn't get much done the day before, he decided to make it a 10-mile run. He noticed several new houses and others that had been torn down; otherwise, the town hadn't changed much.

As he made his way to the last mile, he decided to finish with a sprint, so he took off as fast as he could. Just as he was finishing he noticed someone standing in the front yard of his house... Heather.

He walked slowly back to her, catching his breath, wondering what to say. But before he had a chance to decide, Heather ran to him and gave him a long, hard hug. He reveled in the feel of being in her arms once again, but worried he was going to sweat all over her. But she held on tight, not wanting to let him go.

"Hi, Heather. Good to see you too."

"Hey, it's been six months since I've been able to give my boyfriend a hug, so just shut up and appreciate it. Jerk."

Soon the couple was laughing and walking down the street, giving Ethan a chance to cool down after his run.

"I'm surprised to see you this early. Mom said you weren't coming home until this afternoon."

"That was the plan, but mom and I got tired of her cousins bitching about everything, so we decided to leave early. Besides, it gives us a little more time together."

"Sounds good, but you need to let me clean up. I'm going to make breakfast with the girls, and then decorate our tree. Want to help?"

"I'd love to. You know how much I love Christmas. Something I got from dad, I guess. What time should I come over?"

"Give me an hour to finish up and shower. You can help with the pancakes too."

Both moms had to work until noon on Christmas Eve, and then on and off for the next week, giving Ethan and Heather time to reconnect. One of their friends was hosting a New Year's Eve party, and many of their friends were going to be there. But other than that, they just played the week by ear.

Ethan needed to report back to Arizona on January 3, so they planned to be together all day on the 2nd. It was an unseasonably warm day, and Ethan was up early to get his workout in. So after breakfast the two left for the day. Heather wanted to go shopping, so they went to the next town over to the mall, where they spent most of the day. She tried on numerous outfits, stepping out from the changing rooms and showing them to Ethan for his approval. Soon they were both carrying several bags with her new purchases, and Ethan thought she was done.

"Not yet. I need to stop one more place."

Their final stop was Victoria's Secret, where Heather planned to update her underwear. She picked out several different bras to try on, and several other things she didn't show Ethan. So he was surprised when she opened the door to her changing room.

"Ethan, come in here. I want to show you what I got."

"Is this allowed? We're not going to get into trouble, are we?"

"No. I asked the girl helping me; I told her we haven't seen each other in six months, and you're leaving tomorrow. She smiled and said 'just be quiet' and left. So get your butt in here."

Quickly closing the door behind him, Heather grabbed Ethan and kissed him full on the mouth. Soon their tongues were playing with each other, and Ethan was holding her ass cheeks in his hands, squeezing and rubbing as Heather moaned into his mouth.

After a while she pulled away and smiled. As she did, she unclasped the hook in the front of her bra.

"I got this one, just for you. Easy opening, easy access. Ethan, baby, please suck my tits. Just like the first time."

Ethan stood there, mouth agape, looking at his beautiful girlfriend standing in front of him, wearing only a small pair of panties... and a smile on her face. Reaching to her, Ethan filled his hands with her breasts. As he did, Heather softly moaned again, and pulled his face down to her chest.

"Yes, baby. Suck my tits. Suck them until I cum. Play with me, baby. Make me cum."

Sucking one nipple into his mouth, Ethan slipped his hand underneath her panties and began to play with her ass cheeks. As he did, Heather pushed the panties to the floor and spread her legs open for him. Kissing him, she moaned and whispered into his ear,

"Put your fingers in me, Ethan. Finger my pussy and suck my tits."

Doing what she asked, Ethan slipped one, then two fingers into her dripping pussy. She moaned again as she felt his fingers pushing deep into her moist depths. When he began to move his fingers in and out, she almost passed out from the feelings.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, Ethan. Finger my cunt, baby. Go faster and make me cum on your fingers. Yesss..."

When Ethan moved his finger onto her clit, Heather reached out to fondle his erection through his pants. He was totally hard, and she was surprised how big he felt. She knew their time here was short, so she whispered in his ear what she had planned for later.

"Oh god, Ethan, you feel so big. Make me cum now, and later tonight I'll suck your dick until you cum in my mouth. Oh baby, you're making me cum. Yes, just like that, Ethan. Yes..."

As her climax washed over her, Heather held onto Ethan. She trembled in his arms for minutes as she came down from her most explosive orgasm ever. After several minutes, they heard voices outside the changing room, and decided they needed to get her dressed and on their way. As Ethan slowly removed his fingers from her pussy, she moaned once again as he smiled at his lover.

"Happy New Year, Heather."

After dropping her shopping bags off at home, and changing clothes, the couple went out for dinner. Knowing these were their final hours together, they took their time, enjoying each other's company. When they left, Ethan was surprised when Heather began to drive out of town.

"Ok, where are we going?"

"Someplace special. I think you'll enjoy it."

Soon they were pulling into the parking lot of 'their' local park. Heather parked at the far end of the lot, got out of the car, and opened the trunk, pulling out several large blankets.

"So, got something planned, do we?"

"Yes, we do. So get out of the car and come with me."

Silently they walked the path for about 50 feet, coming to a small picnic area. Heather smiled as she lay one blanket on the ground and gave Ethan the other one to hold.

Standing in front of him, she shyly smiled and began to unbutton her blouse, pulling it open for him to see her naked breasts. She then reached behind her and slowly unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. And there she was, standing totally naked in front of Ethan. His eyes got big as he watched her strip for him, his heart pounding, wondering how far she was going to go.

Reaching out, she took the blanket from Ethan and wrapped it around her. At the same time, she whispered,

"Your turn. You've seen me naked twice today, and now it's my turn to see you naked. And then, I want us to make love. Please, Ethan. There's nothing more in the world I want than you."

Smiling back at her, Ethan began to strip, and soon they were both naked, with the blanket wrapped around them. Their kisses became hotter, and soon they were both caressing the other's body.

"Let's lay down. We probably will be more comfortable that way."

Ethan lay down, and Heather lay on top of him, her breasts pushing into his chest, his dick pushing against her mound. They began to kiss again, and Ethan ran his hands down his lover's body, his fingers finding her legs open in invitation. As he slipped two fingers into her dripping pussy, Heather moaned out loud, not caring if anyone heard. She lifted her face from his and offered him her tits to suck. He pulled one nipple into his mouth as his fingers began to caress her clit.

"Oh my god, Ethan. That feels so good. You're going to make me cum already. Don't stop."

Ethan had no intentions of stopping. In fact, he began to move his fingers in and out of her pussy faster, plunging them as deep as he could. Suddenly, her breath caught in her throat, and as her orgasm began, she screamed. With nobody around to hear, the sound echoed through the dark woods.

As she began to regain her breathing, Ethan began to slid his fingers from her wetness.

"No. Leave them there. It feels so good. Leave them there until you put you dick inside me. Please, Ethan, I need you to make love to me. One last moment before we have to leave."

Kissing her once again, Ethan slipped his fingers out, only to quickly replace them with his engorged dick. He slid in slowly, enjoying the warm, wet, tightness. Both moaned with pleasure, and Heather gasped when Ethan was buried all the way inside her pussy.

"Oh my. Ethan, you're all the way in me. I can't believe how good this feels. Take your time - you're really big."

They lay together for a while until Ethan rolled Heather onto her back. Once there, she opened her legs wide for him, and he re-entered her pussy with one gentle thrust. He slowly began to pull out, leaving just the head inside; then, pushing gently once again, he filled her tunnel.

"Oh, Ethan. That feels so good. Go faster, baby."

Ethan picked up the pace, moving faster and faster between Heather's open thighs. He opened his eyes and saw her playing with her nipples, so he took one hand and reached between them, and began to play with her clit.

"Oh yes, right there. Right there, baby. Oohh, you're making me cum again. Yes!"

As another orgasm overwhelmed his lover, Ethan slowed his movements slightly, waiting for her convulsions to slow down. Once they did, he once again began to fuck her with a passion. Their thighs were slapping together, and Heather was moaning constantly. She screamed in orgasm once again, and this time Ethan couldn't hold back. He started to fill her pussy with his semen - one, two, three, four powerful streams of cum deep inside his lover.

He leaned over to kiss Heather, and their tongues once again played with each other. He began to soften, so he rolled over onto his side, pulling Heather close. They lay together, their breathing slowly returning to normal. The night air was cool, but wrapped together in the blankets, holding each other, they never noticed. Soon they were both asleep.

Some time later - minutes or hours, Ethan couldn't tell - he woke with the sensation of something wet and warm on his dick. Heather was no longer laying next to him, but now had his growing erection in her mouth. When she realized he was awake, she looked at him, winked, and went back to her blowjob. Suddenly, he was cumming; it happened so quickly he didn't have time to warm Heather. Still, she kept her mouth on him as he shot several ropes of cum into her mouth. When he was finished, she licked him clean and swallowed again, and licked the remaining cum from her lips. Smiling, she lay next to Ethan and they both began to fall asleep once again.

"I told you I was going to do that. Happy New Year, Ethan."

Some time later, Heather was gently shaking Ethan awake.

"Ethan, wake up. It's really late and we need to get going before our moms get worried. But I need you to make love with me one more time. Please..."

Smiling, Ethan grabbed Heather, kissed her, and laid her on her back.

"One more chance to make love with you? Absolutely."

Moving between her legs, Ethan was instantly hard, and began to push his way into Heather's pussy. She was still wet from earlier, so he slid in easily. Soon he was pumping hard into her, and Heather urged him to go faster.

Suddenly, Ethan pulled out and pulled Heather onto her knees. He pulled her ass up and opened her legs once again before he began to fuck her from behind.

"Oh god, Ethan, this is so good. You're so deep in me. Cum in me baby, once more. Love me one more time."

Soon both lovers were moaning, and together their orgasms washed over them. Heather yelled his name again, and Ethan grunted as he shot several ropes of semen into his lover.

Then they were getting dressed, knowing how late they were. It was still dark, but the eastern sky was beginning to lighten. Heather tossed the blankets into the car, and drove them back home.

"I'm still driving you to the airport, right? I know your mom has to work today."

"Yeah. We'll need to leave by nine, ok?"

"I'll be ready. See you soon."

Ethan quietly slipped through the back door and into the kitchen. He only had several hours until he left, and knowing he'd never fall back asleep, he decided to make some coffee. He was startled when he heard his mom's voice.

"Up early, or still up?"

"Still up. I've been with Heather all night."

"I figured you'd be together. Is everything alright?"

"Yes... No... I don't know. I'm just really confused right now, mom. Heather and I've been so close for so long, but now I'm afraid that's all going to change. I know how busy I'm going to be this year, and listening to her, she's going to be even busier. So I'm worried about finding any 'us' time. I'm worried about what becomes of our relationship. What if she finds someone else, someone who's in school with her. What if I find someone else. What if we drift apart."

"That's a lot of 'what ifs' to worry about this early in the morning. Sweetie, you're both adults, starting out your lives, chasing your dreams. If those dreams keep you together, then wonderful. But if your dreams take you in different directions, then there's not much you can do about it. That's called life. It sucks, I know, but there it is. But I know you two; no matter what happens, you've got a connection that will last a long, long time. Maybe only as friends, perhaps as lovers, possibly together in the end. But you can't live your life holding your breath, scared to do something that might change how you feel about her. Just live your life and watch what happens along the way.

"And no matter what, I will always love you, as will your sisters. And I will always have your back. So go to Arizona and make us prouder of you than we already are. Make your place in the world of baseball. I only ask one thing."

"What's that?"

"That you call me if you get sick again. Deal?"

Ethan stood and gave his mom a big hug.

"Deal."

Promptly at nine, Heather pulled into their driveway. Ethan was standing in the doorway and gave her a wave. Turning, he saw his sisters standing behind him, tears staining their faces. He pulled them close, and gave each a big hug and a kiss.

"No tears, remember? I'm not going away forever. Now promise me you'll be good for mom. Not too much fighting, ok? And keep up on your schoolwork. I don't want to have dummies for sisters. Now give me a hug - I need to get going."

The drive to the airport was quiet. Ethan told Heather to just drop him at the terminal, but she insisted on coming in with him. So after checking his bags, they walked hand in hand down towards the TSA security lines. Stopping short of the line, Ethan put his carryon down and pulled Heather close. He could tell she was crying, so he said nothing. Finally, he pulled away and gave her a long, soft kiss.

123456...9