All Comments on 'Songbird - The Awakening Ch. 06'

by charmscale

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholaralmost 4 years ago
I really like this story :)

...Even more so than your demon stories, so far. I really hope you'll continue the series, because the cyberpunk/fantasy mixture is really unique and interesting to me. I've always been a cyberpunk fan, including books by William Gibson, movies like Bladerunner, and games like the Deus Ex series. Mixing in other entertainment interests like the occult, magic, and fantasy races turns the whole thing on its head and makes it something new.

Mashing stuff together and hoping it works is kinda dangerous, but you've done an amazing job of making it all seem like it belongs together. Keep up the good work!

:)

charmscalecharmscalealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Shadowrun

If you like this story, you should check out the game that inspired it, shadowrun. I personally am quite partial to 5th edition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm very glad you finally gave us some more chapters, as well as some minor edits to the earlier chapters.

This is one of the best stories on this site, and I'm heavily invested in the character development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmscale@charmscale
Check out my patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/charmscale I enjoy hearing from my readers, but I'm having issues receiving emails from literotica. If you want to email me, my Gmail is charmscale.