All Comments on 'Songs of You Ch. 03'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly, I love reading this story even without the sex. Though I have to admit you did make this beautiful love story even better by also making it HOT. I didn't get my wish for Gus to be out of the rest of the story, so can we please see a little payback. He definitely seems to be far worse than originally portrayed so he deserves a nice comeuppance. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gus continues to show what a colossal prick he is. Wyatt and Milo are perfect together. I’d love to see Wyatt show the depth of his love by having Milo fuck him.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

I love this story! I'm a sucker for romances myself, and of all my stories only one is not a romance and still wish it was, hahah. But it's what I look forward in this category and romances are here hard to find! Five ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ from me!

I hope they manage to go to colleges that are somewhere near so they can stay a couple ... They are like soulmates ❤️

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Tender. Really hopeful and so very tender. I certainly want to know the song lyrics. On to the battle?

DV19DV19over 1 year ago

A wonderful story. So realistic with feelings and foibles and dark issues as well as love..

I really enjoy the thorough development of the characters and great editing.

This is already a great love story, I think it may become an EPIC love story..

I can hardly wait for further chapters and developments.

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When Wyatt's hairy chest and abs rub against Milo's cock, that is an incredible sensation. Milo really enjoys rubbing his chest and naked body against Wyatt --what a wonderful love scene! This a really love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When Wyatt's hairy chest and abs rub against Milo's cock, that is an incredible sensation. Milo really enjoys rubbing his chest and naked body agains Wyatt --what a wonderful love scene!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"We stayed like that for a while, just enjoying the feel of our skin together..." You've got a beautiful love story developing between Milo and Wyatt! That's exactly what love is supposed to be! The feel of skin against skin, kindred spirits together, the love and touch of one body against another, especially since Wyatt has that beautiful blonde-haired muscular chest to press against Milo's darker haired chest. Two men falling in love with each other! Keep the story going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES