Songs of You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked his fingers before pushing one past the muscle of my hole, gently pushing inside me. It burned a little bit but the more I relaxed, the more I loved it. Wyatt added another finger, working to stretch me out, to get me ready for him. His fingers ran over the bundle of nerves that was my prostate and I cried out in surprise at how it felt. I wanted him to touch it more, and he gladly did.

"Wyatt, please," I begged, writhing under his touch.

"Please what?" he asked innocently, though his eyes told a different story.

"I need you inside me, please," I whined out, and he smiled, slipping his fingers out of me and grabbing lube.

"I've taken a test recently, and I'm clean..." Wyatt started. "But I have a condom if you want me to use that."

It was hard to think past the fog that was arousal, but I understood what he was asking me. I hadn't had sex yet, other than oral, and that meant that there was nothing I could pass to him. I murmured to him that it was fine without the condom, and he nodded before putting lube all over his cock and then used his fingers to lube up my hole.

Wyatt got close to me, between my legs, as I opened myself up to him completely. I let out a gasp as he started to push his head into me, and I pushed out like I had learned from online forums. It made it easier for him to push into me, and before I knew it, he was already halfway in. The burn was still there but lessening, and I could feel some of that pleasure that I had been waiting for.

"You okay?" he asked me, and I nodded my head.

"Keep going," I whimpered. "I need all of you."

Wyatt brought himself down onto his forearms, kissing me passionately as he pushed into me more. I let out a sigh of pleasure as I felt his balls brush up against my ass. He kissed along my collarbone and up my neck, until his tongue moved along my ear and I moaned at the sensation. I had relaxed enough that I started to move my hips, letting him know I was ready so he pulled back and then pushed back in.

"Don't stop," I groaned, my head falling back on the pillow.

Wyatt smiled at me and kept thrusting, moving in and out of my ass, eliciting moans out of me that I had never heard come from my mouth before. My back arched every single time that mushroom head of his cock hit my prostate, gasping out in pleasure and surprise. He bent over my body to capture my lips again, pulling my legs up more so he could go faster. His flat, chiseled stomach was pressing against my hard dick, the friction of it driving me wild as our slick bodies moved against each other.

I let out a cry as I came hard, practically seeing stars as my back arched my body up against Wyatt. He wasn't far behind me, thrusting into me harder than he had body, making my body shudder and writhe every time he hit my prostate. I felt his hot cum shooting deep inside me, and then his mouth was on mine again, passionate and loving.

Once we both came down from the high of it, he pulled out of me and laid down next to me on the bed, his arms wrapping around my body. "That was incredible, Milo."

"That's a good word for it," I breathed out and turned to kiss him again.

When we finally pulled away, Wyatt ran his hand along my cheek where Gus had hit me. "Are you sure you feel okay?"

I gave him a look to show it wasn't a big deal. "Gus punching me is like getting punched by Carrie."

Carrie was my twelve-year-old sister, the youngest of my siblings. Wyatt laughed at that, relaxing again as he pulled me closer to him. He kissed along my neck, nuzzling into the skin there for a moment before he lightly used his teeth against my skin. I could feel myself getting hard again, and I grabbed his hand to bring it up to grasp onto me, so he could know what he was doing to me.

Wyatt let out a groan and pressed hosn hardening length against my thigh, and I wanted him again. He continued to kiss and bite my neck as he stroked me, and then he pushed me so I was on my stomach and he straddled my legs, bringing his cock up against my crack again. He rubbed it there for a moment before he spread my cheeks out, and the head of his hot cock found home again.

It felt different in this position, but just as good. His cum that was still inside me worked as a lubricant as I grasped the sheets under us. Wyatt ran his hands along my sides and then under my chest, tweaking my nipples as he came down to bite my shoulder. He was getting so deep into me, and I was crying out in pleasure again as he thrust in and out.

His right hand ran down along my chest and stomach until he grabbed onto my dick, stroking it in his hands as he thrust. I felt him start to cum again, shooting a load into me that was much bigger than I would have expected for a second time, and his grip tightened around me as he did so. I bucked my hips against his hand and came hard, pushing my head down into the bed as I cried out loudly.

Wyatt fell down onto my back, and we laid like that for a long while as we tried to catch our breath. Finally, he moved off me, to the side, and pulled me into his arms again.

"I love you," Wyatt said, not a whisper this time. His mouth was right against my ear, and it made me smile.

"I love you too, Wyatt," I replied and then kissed his cheek. Then I pulled away and got back up so I could go and grab the flier. It was tender in my ass when I moved, but it was such a good pain. "We made the Battle."

Wyatt grinned as he took the flier from me to look at it. "I'm so proud of you. All of you, but especially you."

"So..." I started, not sure how I wanted to start this conversation. "Why did you call for a no-confidence vote on Gus? He's an ass, but..."

"He was calling to have your band disqualified from the Battle," Wyatt replied quietly, his voice hard.

"The Battle isn't done by the school," I commented, the confusion obvious in my voice. "Can he even do that?"

"If he can find a way to tell the committee that you've broken the rules, then yes," Wyatt explained. "He wanted us to back him up, and I refused. It became a big fight, and so I called for the vote."

"You protected me and the band," I said quietly, bringing my hands up to his face.

"Of course I did," Wyatt grumbled, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"No one else I've ever known, and especially been with, would have done that for me," I told him, my voice still quiet. It made him look at me, his eyes shining with emotion. "No one has ever protected me, stood by me, supported me, and loved me the way you and your family have. No one."

"You're everything to me," Wyatt practically whispered, and I brought my lips to his again.

"You are going to be at the battle?" I asked.

"I wouldn't miss either performance for the entire world," Wyatt said and he opened up his arms again so I moved in the bed until we were lying together, his chest against my back, under the covers.

We stayed like that for a while, just enjoying the feel of our skin together, like it was always meant to be like that. I couldn't imagine not being with Wyatt now that we were dating, though the future of colleges and the band was looming in front of us like dark clouds ready to let loose the storm. That was a worry for another time, though.

12