All Comments on 'Son's Rise Ch. 03'

by SEAKEG

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good, but...

There were way too many naming errors between Joan and Donna, and this hurt my enjoyment of the story. But, it was good otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too difficult to follow...

The story could have been much better if it wasn't so inconsistant. Between poor punctuation and blatant errors in regards to who the fuck was who in your fantasy story, it was like a cartoon narrated by drunks who spoke English as a second language. Really shitty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

What a pair of red hot slutty milf bitches. They can't get enough of their sons' big cocks.

FlipShot13FlipShot13about 11 years ago
Not bad.

You really need to keep your characters straight though.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
do you know your own story?

it is really annoying when you can't keep the names straight.

you take what could be a good story and destroy it it by mixing the names as if you don't know who is who!

Joan, josh, donna, Derek, or is it

oh well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"What am I supposed to do? Just ignore that my son is a stud when I clearly have a need for him?"

That's a question more and more mothers are asking, many thousands and more every day. Hubby is out of the picture, divorced, passed away, or mainly just getting on in years and falling down on the job. Meanwhile, the mother is in her sexual prime. What's she going to do, put up with her aging husband's mediocre performance once a week? What the fuck for? She's got a strapping, fit young guy in her own house, her own boy, whose fat young cock is the hardest cock around, whose hot young balls never quit, and who's real anxious to get back up the same cunt he came out of. Mom knows that a son's big stiff cock is nicknamed "Mother's Salvation," and she knows why. So the mother spreads her legs real wide and let's her boy's big mommy-pleaser up his own damn birth canal and she gets the best fuck of her life, of his too. The son unloads his heavy balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of creamy sperm. It's the best gift a loving son can ever give his beloved mother, and the best gift a mother can ever receive from her loving boy. So he does it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You mixed the two women up a few times and spoiled the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous