Sonya's Plan

Story Info
A gurl who knows what she wants.
751 words
4.06
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Chapter-1.

Sonya's plan, and the man, would come together.

Alice's short dress attracted his glance when she swung, cross-legged, in her chair, Brenda's plunging neckline his admiration when she emptied his trashcan. If they could, she could, at the Valentine's Day party.

She'd studied the subtext of office life from the supervisor's office as her charges moved between their work cubicles, especially the effect these interactions had on Kevin. He'd recoil and rub his crotch, until, too distracted to continue he'd call, 'Loo-break' and wave as he left, oblivious to the effect the bulge in his trousers was having on her.

On entering the cafeteria, she'd not been recognised. Her blonde hair freed from its bun, the trouser-suit replaced by a very-little-red-dress, she poised, elegantly, on tarts- trotters. She left Alice and Brenda in her shade and worked the room, occasionally sweeping it with her eyes to confirm Kevin's were on her.

At ten, she saw him alone on the sofa and sat. When she eyeballed him and languorously moistened her lips he placed both hands over his erection. 'Kevin, I want you to work late tonight. You've been taking too many loo-breaks; we both need to find a workaround.'

Chapter-2.

Sonya switched on her desk-light and the red lamp she'd inserted transformed the office into something more inviting.

'Stand there and keep your hands by your side' She deftly transformed her luxury office chair into a lounger, mounted it, lay back like a vamp and raised one knee causing her short dress to ride up. Kevin coughed and moved his hands over his crotch. 'Hands by your sides. We both know what you're hiding. You see the problem? You need a loo-break.'

'Uaagh.'

'Don't apologise, you look impressive, you excite me too. But you can go for a wank, I can only yearn.'

'I'm sorry, I've always had this problem. Girls bodies trigger me and I want to wank.'

'Let me help.' Sonya leaned forward, unzipped his fly and prised out his erection. 'Impressive, the kind girls pine for.' She began to wank him. 'Do you have a girlfriend?'

'No, I'm a shy guy."

'So who does this?' She closed her lips over him and began to suck, gripping his base as threatened to ejaculate, then edged him for several minutes before allowing him to come in her mouth. "You look good, you taste better.'

'Oh God, I've only fantasised about this ...do you like me?'

'Me too. I've always liked you. Make my dream come true.' She hiked her dress and pulled her stonking erection out of her panties.'

'But ...'

'I'm Gerald. Remember when we played jerk-circles at school?'

Chapter-3.

'Technical issue,' called Kevin.

Sonya waved him into her office. He placed his file on the desk and both leaned forward, he over her,to study it. Sonya pressed her arse through the gap between backrest and seat. With his left hand Kevin pulled down her waistband, fingered her arse then released his erection and pressed it home. His hand moved to the front, dived under and gripped her erection.

With his right hand he opened the file. 'These are the photos I took last night, at the club.'

'You've really embraced the life style,' said Sonya.

'You never know what you want 'til you meet the right gurl,' he said and squeezed her penis affectionately. He moved gently against her so as not to attract attention and she milked him with her sphincter muscles. They leafed slowly through the photos of abandoned decadence in file 'til he came.

As he drained the last drop he turned to the last document. 'And we have to decide about this.' It was headed 'Wedding Guests'.

'Decide what?'

'Who we should invite from work. I think Alice and Brenda; without my loo-break problem we wouldn't be here.'

'Now, we have another problem, too many 'Technical Issues'.

Chapter-.4.

On the happy day, Alice and Brenda were maids of honour. Kevin's parents, who were relieved to see him married, attended, but not Sonya's, who disapproved of Kevin. A number of old school friends came. At the reception, they mingled and conversed.

Sonya told his school-friends, 'He mentioned your circle- jerks, who was the biggest dick?'

Laughter. 'Always him.'

Alice said everyone was surprised when they announced their wedding. 'No one had a clue. He's so shy and you seemed stand-offish. You didn't socialise at the office party, yet you were falling in love.'

'I saw something in him you girls didn't,' said Sonya.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers