All Comments on 'Sophia Teaches Me How To Love A Woman'

by whitecottonlover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Punctuation

Learn to use periods rather than multiple commas when writing. Much better to have a short but "punchy" sentence than a long and possibly confusing blend of different items and events. The story idea is good, so keep going but watch long sentences and multiple items in the same section. Periods and paragraphs exist for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story.

I will urge you to continue this story.

Perhaps it is your English but smelt is a fish, the word you wanted was "smelled" in the panty scene.

I think it would behoove you to find a proofreader or an editor, prior to your next submission.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GOOD STUFF

that was a great start to your new carreer. Keep that story going..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grammar can come later

You have a very special knack for expressing the feelings which most men are not in touch. Continue to write, more important than anything else is opening the mind and allowing your mind to communicate directly with your keyboard.

There are many tools available to correct syntax and grammar but there are no tools to correct bad writing, incomplete thoughts, clear pictures. You have a gift my man, share it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous