All Comments on 'Sophia's World Pt. 03'

by Alice_Nicol

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Jimbo_NamJimbo_Namabout 1 year ago

Sophia must be the least woke character on Literotica. This time it’s the gypsies’ turn to be the butt of her half-baked theories and debatable humour!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Find the Sophia (awakening) series and now her “world” hilarious/sassy and delightfully erotic. The way you reveal the personality of your characters through the debauchery is very creative. After all, in well crafted erotica the sex reveals the storyline and characters, and you do that so well. Sometimes the metaphors and similes pile up and descriptions tad lengthy/carried away, but cannot imagine how I would change/shorten because to do so might ruin the fun not to mention the lust that emerges. Hope you have more to share from Sophia’s world, and anything else from your wicked imagination.

DingbatwizardDingbatwizardabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the interplay between Peter and Kriszta.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to a bit of dildo action.

BodswoodBodswoodabout 1 year ago

As Migbird says, the metaphors are ridiculous in general but they're also part of the fun. Having characters who border on the psychotic helps avoid the tedium otherwise engendered by relentless sex. It's always interesting to see which continent you will draw Sophia's prey from next!

TechienotTechienotabout 1 year ago

What I most appreciate in your stories is the unhurried narrative, reflected in the long paragraphs. The build-ups are almost always relaxed and very effective.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous