All Comments on 'Sophia's World Pt. 04'

by Alice_Nicol

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Jimbo_NamJimbo_Namabout 1 year ago

Brilliant! Can’t wait for the next chapter.

HoumafanHoumafanabout 1 year ago

“Spent, she collapsed onto the bed - like Peter. And, like Peter, she fell into a deep sleep.“

Very, very funny…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good set-up for the Japanese liaison - once again!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Orgasmic bliss at the end but getting there left much to be desired — writing erotically flat: Long winded descriptions, no real dialogue, sex lacking compared to earlier pieces. Remain captivated by your character Sophia — love her attitude, frustrated by her reservations/misgivings, laugh at her moments of indecision and how she resolves. And isn’t creation of a memorable character a mark of good writing? The storyline at the moment not so sure — moves along toward what? Wildly erotic episode one after another, most of which (most recent aside) revealing of her and lesser extent other characters. They said, love what you are doing — I think.

Inthehole93Inthehole93about 1 year ago

Keeps on delivering the goods…

SevendafordavealSevendafordavealabout 1 year ago

I love your style sooo much. Could you do stand-alone short stories too?

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Absolutely superb — the setting, crisp/erotically charged dialogue and intense sex — so revealing as it should be in good erotic fiction. Sophia — an intriguing character about which too much is never enough.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Odd bit of confusion, maybe my problem, but two comments from me posted below: the highly favorable more recent intended for Sophia’s World Pt. 5, which was Sophia perfect. The earlier, longer less favorable comment for Sophia’s World Pt, 4 for what it is worth. Long/short: love this character you’ve created.

Alice_NicolAlice_Nicolabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments, as always, Migbird. But, unless you have had a big change of heart, I think the second comment belongs to Part 5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous