Sophia's World Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been sitting at the sushi bar for perhaps ten minutes when she was approached by a local woman, who she took at first by the way she walked and her confident manner to be a hotel employee. She was dressed in a mid-length Japanese vintage dress in a red check print, cut relatively low in the front and with broad red straps that came to a tie at the back after the Japanese fashion. She was carrying a minimalist rectangular cream clutch bag and matching shoes.

'May I join you?' she said in near faultless English.

'I would be delighted if you did,' said Sophia, regarding with approval this attractive Japanese woman. 'The person I was due to dine with has been rushed to hospital for an emergency appendectomy.'

'You chose well: the food here is very good.'

'You come here often?' asked Sophia.

'More often that I perhaps might wish. My family owns the hotel and, well, I went into the family business.'

As they chatted, Sophia was pleased she'd dressed presentably, in a navy blue pinstripe mannish shirt and a black below-the-knee pencil skirt, with sensible matching heels. She had left the top two buttons of her blouse undone, which provided glimpses of her white bra as she became more animated in the conversation. The food was as good as Kaori had promised, all washed down by agari, the green tea beloved by Japanese to accompany sushi.

Sophia learned that Kaori, who must have been around the same age as her, had attended schools in the United States, along with her brother. Indeed, he had stayed on to work in the States and had married a Caucasian woman, much to his parents' disappointment. The disappointment had been somewhat mollified by the arrival of two grandchildren, but, explained Kaori, her parents were traditionalists, who valued the old customs. Their mores most certainly didn't fit in with the more liberal mindset of the Americans, but they had set aside their misgivings in recent years to the extent of making visits to Phoenix, where their son lived, and receiving his family on reciprocal visits to Tokyo. There was still much mutual suspicion and misunderstanding - a lack of the wish to understand the position of the other was how Kaori characterised it - but Kaori was surprised with the rapprochement that had already taken place.

While Sophia wore an engagement ring and a wedding band, Kaori sported no such sign of being married and didn't talk about any significant other. While Sophia's gaydar had certainly been honed during the past year or two, she couldn't say for certain whether Kaori was oriented that way. There were no overt signs, such as touching and bringing the conversation round to personal matters, but something about her deportment - her aura - gave Sophia pause. And why had she homed in on Sophia if she wasn't interested in women? Was it merely that, as someone working in the hospitality industry, she felt a responsibility to look after unattached women? Sophia hardly thought so, but then again there was no attempt to move things on to the next level.

In fact, Sophia all but despaired of anything happening when Kaori abruptly announced that she had to leave her because she was needed at another of their hotels. Before she took leave of Sophia, however, she asked if she was free the following evening. Attempting to disguise her joy, Sophia said that since she was leaving Tokyo on the afternoon following the next evening, not only would she be free, but she wouldn't have to worry about going to bed early, since nothing was scheduled for the morning of the day she travelled. As soon as she said this, she thought it must sound a bit odd, but Kaori didn't bat an eyelid. On the other hand, she said that would be wonderful, as she could take her guest to the best Kobe beef house in town and then on to the small house her family owned in the countryside just an hour or so away. Sophia could stay the night there and then in the morning they could tour the local cherry orchards, which were in full blossom. Sophia was more than happy to accept: the cherry blossoms sounded great, but what she was really thinking about as they parted was Kaori's buds.

When she got back to her room around ten o'clock, Sophia stripped almost manically, leaving her clothes on the floor where they fell, and slipping under the sheets, began to masturbate to visions of this mysterious woman. In her fantasy, Kaori was dressed in a sexy kimono with an obi belt tied up like a backpack on her back. She shuffled across to Sophia, who was reclining on a divan, in a pair of geta - those wooden flip-flops traditionally worn with kimonos - and smiled at her beatifically, while she started to prepare her for a bath. Naturally, this meant disrobing Sophia, who was somewhat less than cooperative, meaning that the girl needed to kneel down beside her in order to remove the recalcitrant garments. Off came the denim jacket first, followed by the faded blue ripped jeans, then the denim shirt to reveal Sophia's magnificent breasts.

The Japanese girl took no notice of the breasts; she was all business as she moved down to the waist to pull the panties down. Something was causing a hitch, and Sophia was scolded for her presumed holding onto her knickers. With a smirk, Sophia raised both hands to show that she was not impeding the progress of her underwear, at which point Kaori yanked the pants and with great difficulty got them down to her knees. She gasped when she saw what the cause of the obstruction was - a bulbous pink strapless dildo. Before Kaori could retake control of the situation, Sophia had risen to her feet and dragged Kaori by her bulky belt to the door. Her intention, though, was not to eject her from the room. She had other ideas in mind for the feisty Japanese. Almost ripping the obi off, she soon had the kimono off Kaori's shoulders and was pleased to see that she wore no underwear beneath it. Traditions are important, she thought.

Telling the girl to leave her geta on, she made her turn towards the door and half bit and half kissed her neck. Turning her head, she brought her mouth to hers and, forcing her lips apart, drove her tongue into the unwilling girl's mouth. Receiving no response, she sought out her cunt, which she found to be wet and receptive. Driving a finger into the responsive hole, she returned her attention to the one that was playing hard to get. The response was not long in coming, as Kaori stuck out her tongue, begging for it to be licked, before returning the favour for Sophia. Soon, their tongues were mashing in a frenzy of oral love making, even as Sophia worked her pussy harder with her finger. Sensing that the Oriental was on the edge, Sophia made her spread her legs with her back to her and drove the cock deep into her pussy. The Japanese girl writhed and moaned, then bucked and screamed as she was brought to an intense orgasm.

Lying back on the bed with her legs wide apart, Sophia experienced wave after wave of orgasmic bliss as she drove fingers ever deeper inside herself. Tonight was a mere rehearsal, she thought. Tomorrow, the sexy siren will be taken to a place of euphoric bliss that hitherto she will only have been able to dream about.

12