Sophia's World Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, first things first, she thought, as she focused once more on the sensations she was experiencing right now. As Sophia circled round her nipple to gain access to her areole, it was inevitable that her nose - even occasionally her tongue - would touch her most sensitive (and most salient) part. Each and every time this happened, it drew a gasp from the Japanese woman, accompanied by the unspoken bidding to quit teasing and feast on her tit. Still, Sophia bided her time, returning periodically to kiss her breast, until she had Kaori just where she wanted her. She knew this time had arrived when she had the Japanese woman arching her back in an attempt to force-feed Sophia with her now fully engorged protuberance.

Sophia told Kaori to lie on the sofa, which she did, after taking a pillow from the floor, onto which it had fallen, to support her head and give her a better view of the Englishwoman at work. Sophia took the opportunity to cast her robe off and let the Japanese woman take in her fabulous curves. She loved being in a position to treat her host like a captive and to drive her wild with desire before finally providing her with all the satisfaction she could handle.

Sophia lay on top of Kaori and rubbed herself against her, breasts against breasts, stomach against stomach and pussy against pussy, albeit through the fabric of Kaori's panties. She adjusted the angle of her legs so that her labia were snagging against her lover's hidden lips, which rapidly became swollen as a result of the friction and the wider stimulation her whole being was receiving. Sophia waited until Kaori was moaning, then stopped her rubbing and picked up where she had left off with her tits. She decided to tweak things a bit this time by massaging the Japanese woman through the black cotton fabric of her last layer of resistance while she suckled on her nipples.

It proved to be a popular move, as Kaori began to gurgle and groan under the twin assault. Self-discipline not being Sophia's strongest suit, it wasn't long before she broke a little promise to herself and slid one finger, then two under the hem of the panties. It didn't take them long to travel through Kaori's luxuriant growth to their destination. It would be a misstatement to say that Sophia met with any resistance, as first one finger then the other slid into her sloppy opening. Sophia could hear them squelching about in her vagina even above the sounds now emanating from her mouth in an almost continuous stream.

Sophia knew Kaori was close to coming but being unfamiliar with her she couldn't tell just how close. Her instinct told her that she could take quite a bit more before she hoisted the white flag and surrendered to the inevitable. So, Sophia continued working on those magnificent nipples, even as her fingers brought her ever closer to the edge. Sensing that moment was nearing, she shimmied up to Kaori's face and whispered in her ear.

'You are going to come for me now, and then I will make you come even harder with my tongue.'

In terms of predictions, it was right up there with Paul the Octopus successfully predicting the outcome of all seven of Germany's matches at the 2010 World Cup. The aural stimulus worked like a dream, setting Kaori off on a series of explosions which it would be difficult to beat. But no more than 20 minutes later, Kaori stood on the brink of another, even more powerful paroxysm.

Sophia had given the Japanese no respite after her initial climax, responding not with a show of affection and cuddling, but by pulling down her panties and unclasping the hook and eye closures that kept her stockings up and rolling them off her feet. The garter belt followed swiftly, leaving Kaori defenceless against Sophia's skilful tongue. She actually started at her anus, licking the saltiness from the opening before driving her tongue inside. She couldn't be sure if Kaori was used to having this done to her. She could well imagine that the Japanese aristocrat was used to having her way with beautiful girls of her choice and that those girls would not be the type to attempt to take charge of the encounter. Despite all that, she seemed to be able to adapt to the situation, soon begging Sophia to propel her tongue into her cunt in a way that sounded as if the anal play was all well and good, but merely as a prelude to the main event.

The Englishwoman had no problem with acceding to her host's request. She toyed with the idea of shoving a finger up her tight asshole, but decided against it on the grounds that that might be overegging the omelette. Pausing briefly at the sodden entrance to Kaori's love chamber, she made her final prediction.

'Try as you may, you won't last 30 seconds.'

Kaori employed every tactic, every trick she knew to delay her gratification, but it was hopeless. Scarcely had ten seconds elapsed before she started to roar, as Sophia brought her to the orgasm to end all orgasms. They slept for the remainder of that night and for much of the morning. Sophia got to see the cherry blossom, but only for ten minutes or so - enough time, at any rate, to take photos to send home to Peter and the children. Before parting from Kaori at the airport, she had received a promise from the Japanese woman that she would visit Sophia and Peter when next she was in England, which was likely to be in the autumn.

'No need to book into a hotel,' were Sophia's parting words to her. 'We have plenty of room where we are, as well as weeping willows and a beautiful river to soothe you to sleep with its gentle sounds.'

12