Sophie

Story Info
Finding a friend from the past
2.3k words
4.47
14k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

Hi, A word of caution. If you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex it might be best to go to other author's stories. I like to think that the mind is our greatest sex organ. So I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little imagination.

Sophie

Finding a friend from the past

I was sitting in a coffee shop reading my kindle when, "Excuse me...but aren't you Sophie, the Sophie from Washington Grade School and Franklyn High?"

In an instant I recognized Jack. We had been class mates for almost all of our lower school years. His family had moved into town just before I started third grade. They lived several blocks down the street so we ran into each other constantly over the years. Different buses picked us up but we were in the same classes in grade school and shared a lot of classes in high school. I guess you could say we were friends but not close. He had his buddies and I had my friends.

I remember he kissed me one time. My friends and I were at a local park celebrating the end of high school when his group showed up. Being over eighteen and free of school and feeling good when one thing lead to another and both of our friends were egging us on so we kissed. Just a touching of lips but it was a kiss. My first kind of real kiss in fact, all through school I had ignored the boys. After the kiss his group wandered away and mine went the other direction.

My friends teased me and wanted to know what it was like to kiss him. Actually it wasn't much but they wouldn't believe me. It took a week before the incident was forgotten. Except by me, in spite of the fact it really wasn't romantic or anything else it was my first boy kiss. After that every time we saw each other I would get flush and he would blush, just a little.

Now over thirty years later here he was standing by my table. I invited him to join me. It was kind of like back in high school. Friends but not close friends. We shared a few things as we drank our coffees and I mentioned that I usually stopped here on Friday afternoons and he asked if it was ok if he could join me. Of course it was ok; spending a little time with an old classmate seemed like a good idea. I had no obligations and no place I had to be and all the time in the world to get there.

For a month we had coffee every Friday and then it turned into Wednesday also. I really began to enjoy his company. We shared life stories up to a point. He was divorced and childless. He worked in IT as an independent contractor and from home. I had never married.

Then out of the blue, at least to me, he asked if he could take me to dinner one night and maybe a movie. There was no reason to say no. So I quickly agreed and we set up a night and time. Dinner at a middle of the range Italian place was great. I knew from our conversations he didn't have unlimited funds. I on the other hand had more than enough. I could have taken him to the best place in town and treated. I also knew enough to not insult him by offering.

I loved our date, if that's what it was. So when he asked if maybe we could do it again I was happy to say yes. We would have coffee several times a week and dinner a couple of times a month. What was I getting myself into?

Just because I was never married I was not a blushing virgin. I had enjoyed the affections of many men and actually several women also if the truth ever came out. I never married because I never found a man that was right for me. Some were too demanding, others not strong enough, some looking to share my money and some just boring. A few were clunkers in bed but most were good

Jack on the other hand didn't fit any of the other men I had spent time with. I'm not sure if he even knew I had more than my share in the bank. His conversation was intelligent. He respected my viewpoints even when we didn't agree. His sense of humor was not offensive, no off color or suggestive jokes. He didn't try to impress me with his manners. He didn't hit on me. All in all I was having a good time with him.

Having been with men most of my adult life I had the normal urges that a woman has. Masturbation had been keeping those feelings at bay for a long time but as Jack and I spent more and more time together I was getting the itch to have a man in my bed again.

So I invited him to dinner at my home on a Sunday. We could eat and both of us being sports fans we could watch a football game on the tube. It was a good time. Our home team won at the bitter rival's home stadium. As we shared our beers and celebrated the victory I was expecting a kiss and more. Instead he thanked me for a wonderful time and suggested that next time he would cook, if I didn't mind Chinese takeout or something.

As he took his leave I was not a happy camper. My plans for a romp in the hay didn't happen. Was he gay? Was that why he was divorced? Did I have bad breath? Just what the hell went wrong here? The steaks were done just right he had told me. The garlic bread and salad was top notch. Oh crap...I went to bed with my favorite vibrator.

The next Wednesday he showed up at the coffee shop. He was so enthusiastic about our dinner I was confused. If he had a good time why did he leave when he did? About the time I was deciding for some reason sex was not for him. Low sex drive or maybe performance issues were a problem. He was getting to the age that might be happening.

So I figured, ok we can just be friends. Sex wasn't going to happen. I wasn't going to invite him to dinner and be disappointed again. Then the bomb shell landed. "I'm so sorry about leaving so soon on Sunday. I had a wonderful time. But I'm afraid I was having improper thoughts about you and thought it might be best to leave before I made you uncomfortable and a fool of myself. Is that ok? Can we still have our coffees together?"

"Oh...you poor misguided fool, did it never cross your mind that I might of invited you for more the dinner?"

He looked at me as if I had grown two heads. "You want to...um spend...time with me...like maybe...um special...time...together?"

"Yah that was what I was thinking. Maybe I should have been more something. Most guys after being invited to dinner would have assumed it meant more than dinner. If I ever invite you again I'll put it in writing. Cocktails at six...dinner at seven...bed and sex at eight."

Jack was looking at me like I had lost my mind. Then he laughed, "I haven't been with a woman in over a year, should I still get a blood test? Will you ever invite me to dinner again?"

"How about the Sunday after next would that be ok? I have a commitment for next Sunday." Then in a second I amended it. "Or if you're free how about tonight? It might be bed and sex at six with delivery pizza at seven."

Jack looked at his watch, "How about bed and sex at four? And then maybe order pizza at five. Then more sex at six? I will not be able to get it up that often but I can certainly make sure you have a good afternoon."

We did it. The schedule changed a bit. I was totally satisfied at four-thirty. His skills were so unexpected and wonderful. After making sure I had several orgasms on his tongue he really pushed into me with enthusiasm.

I suggested a shower after he spent into me. It was a great shower. He washed my hair. Then he washed my front side all the way from my shoulders down to my toes. Spending a lot of time making sure that my breasts were clean, especially my nipples. As he was kneeling and doing my legs he kissed me between my legs. I thought he was going to do me again when he told me to turn around.

As he stood he patted my butt several times, "Nice ass...do you do exercises to keep it in shape?" My back got the same loving care as my front, minus the tits of course. When he reached my lower back he knelt again to wash my butt, my whole butt with his fingers between the cheeks.

What surprised me was when he spread me open he licked me right on the opening back there.

"Did you just lick my ass?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Did it feel good?"

"I don't know...do it again."

It felt strange. I had never been touched back there by anyone. Then he licked me a couple of times more and it was strange but oh so delicious. I had no idea that I might be sensitive in that place. But he didn't linger. My legs were scrubbed clean and he stood. "If you want to get out I'll finish and be right behind you."

I expected he might want the same treatment but it appeared not. As I left the bathroom I told him I would order the pizza. He offered that there was money in his pants but I told him it was my treat.

About twenty minutes later the delivery was at the door. We watched some dumb show on the tube. I was wrapped in a soft robe and naked underneath, him with just a towel around his waist. Out of the blue he told me, "You have the greatest body. Did you know that? You're so very pretty. You keep yourself in such good shape. Strong looking legs with toned arms. And your tits, can I call them that? They are so outstanding. I love little tits. They are so wonderful."

It didn't seem the time to do it so I didn't return the compliments. I snuggled back into him a little more. He was in great shape. Maybe the six pack was gone but he was still firm and had little fat on his hips. His penis was average in size which wasn't a problem with me. Kind of small when relaxed but it swelled up just right when it was hard. Besides I had never had an orgasm during penetration. It felt good being filled up but it took fingers or a tongue on my pleasure button for my release.

Anyway after the pizza and several beers we lay together on the couch. He was behind me with his head on a pillow and I was wrapped in his top arm and my head on his bottom arm. The news on the TV was depressing as normal.

But it got better when he started to play with a tit. I had told him it was ok to call them tits, so that's what he was playing with. I could feel another itch coming on and was grateful when his hand worked its way south. As he approached the area that itched I lifted my top leg to open myself up a little. His fingers were like magic. It only took five minutes and I was panting and moaning. A minute later my itch was gone.

"Damn it Jack. You know just how to touch a woman don't you?"

With a laugh, "Ya...years and years and years of practice have given me a little knowledge of what might please a lady."

"Well I think that when the national news is over we could go and practice some more. Ok?"

That's what we did, more practice. Jack was finished for the night but he gave me several more trips to my happy place. Even without an erection he said it felt great when I spent some time giving him some oral. He finally departed around midnight that night. I slept like a dead person that night. No more itches, they were taken care of for a whole week.

We developed a routine. Every other week was dinner at either my house or his. He had led me astray about his culinary skills. He could cook a very satisfying meal. Normally not fancy but basic tasty food.

By the time the next dinner date was due the itch would be bad so I was always eager for dinner to be over and we could spend a few hours in bed. Much to his surprise, on occasion, he was able to rise to the task several times in a night. I kidded him that it was my superior skills that caused it to happen and he agreed.

For several years we enjoyed our Sunday dinners until I had some medical issues that created problems but we still enjoyed the dinners on those Sundays without any sex. Sadly cancer took him away from me. I grieve for him and wish we had connected so much earlier in life. What I, we, had is missed was so much.

The End

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers