Sophie's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... at least we match!" Sophie laughed. I didn't join her, I didn't even respond I just looked distant and sad at the realization I was naked in public and could do nothing about it.

"Ben, are you ok? Its not that bad, there are more nude people around now look." Sophie reassured me pointing to a few other nude and topless people on the beach. She was right, but I still felt sick. "Come on, we will walk together and no one will care." Sophie kindly said gesturing to take her hand. I nodded and held her as we began to walk toward the crowds of the beach. I took her mindset from earlier, its only a big deal if I make it one, look up and ahead not down or shy. Smile and enjoy it, and as we walked a strange thing happened. I found it was actually really nice and liberating to take in the sun fully nude. People took a second look but no one really payed too much notice, it was lovely.

But then another realization hit me, we had to walk from the beach back through the apartment complex to our room. I prayed it wouldn't be busy but it was, a fresh load of guests where checking in as we got to reception and there were some very wide eyes and open mouths as we walked passed them all. As we got to the pool a lot of people and a group of girls looked over and whistled at us, well I guess me. "I knew I'd see cock I didn't think I'd see it so soon!" One girl shouted to another. "Looks like its taken Lucy!" Her friend replied. Sophie looked at me and grinned "Got a bit of a fan club gathering here." she joked. "You can talk!" I teased back thinking about the guys who loved her so much right up to this morning. Just as we had walked pretty much out of site of the pool I heard the girls screaming "HEY!" and as Sophie and I turned around they both lifted their bikini tops and flashed us their boobs. I smiled and put my thumb up not sure what else to do at that juncture. "Did you like them?" Sophie asked, I reassured her they where nothing compared to her.

When we got back to the room Sophie and I shared a shower and I said my vague ideas for the rest of the day.

"After we eat some lunch up here I want you to put on your swimsuit and we will walk to the pool and see what we want to do there. Eventually we will go get some dinner in the evening too. We'll take the lilo I want you to play on it in the water. Depending on what's happening there depends what else we do but when we get some food later on Im going to let you choose to stay in the swimsuit or you can wear an outfit I agree on that has to be sexy.

"Yes master of course." Sophie eagerly replied, exciting me with her readiness and boldness. She had truly lost all her inhibitions this last few days and I remember thinking if i asked her to spend the rest of the day nude she may well have done.

After we had some fun in the shower I got out and dried myself. After a short rest I could hear Sophie's hair dryer then straightener, I didn't expect her to make such effort just to probably get her hair wet again at the pool but I wasn't going to stop her either.

I heard her walking to the living area as my eyes bulged once again at this swimsuit I had yet to see before now.

"HO - LY SHIT!" I stammered.

"You like it then?" Sophie chirped as she held the strings and moved her hips from side to side.

"... DAAAMN!" I stuttered in a poor Ron Simmons impression. "Thats not a swim suit, there's no suit, thats dental floss and tape!"

My description was pretty accurate, if you picture a tiny triangle of material covering her pussy lips and two more tiny tiny pieces covering a fraction more than her nipples, held together with transparent string, then you may get an idea what she was wearing.

She turned around and the back wasn't quite the same as her slingshot. All that came out the top of her ass where two of these see through strings that split and lead up to the bottom of the pieces of material covering Sophie's nipples at the front, this meant that the string stayed close to her skin and left pretty much her entire back exposed, all that was there were the strings tied around her neck that where covered by hair and two tiny see through stings that came out her ass crack and veered around the front. I had no doubt people behind would think she was nude because realistically she was.

Then at the front barely anything was covered, you could see all of her shoulders, most of her breasts, her entire belly, hips and legs all totally exposed except the tiniest things that covered the three delicate areas you would most want to see. I could tell how small the bottom section was as her butterfly tattoo was clear to see and that was pretty much sitting on her pussy lips, this suit was TINY.

"So you're going to wear that to the pool??" I asked in astonishment. I know she had been naked this last few hours but this was just plain sexy and a whole different kind of erotic.

"Master you wanted me too." She teased.

"Well yes I did as its that or nothing at this point."

I handed Sophie the lilo after I'd put another pair of swim shorts on. We re applied sun cream and wandered back to the pool with Sophie looking a million dollars next to me. As we got there the two girls who flashed us before shouted something before we got a bit closer, they were disappointed I'd put some clothes on which was kinda sweet but they were so direct it was a bit off putting, I didn't know them from Adam but I guess when someone has seen you completely naked they feel they know you!

The pool wasn't as busy as I would have expected but a few people took good long looks as Sophie appeared almost naked from a distance. She looked naked up close too though because quite frankly she just looked naked but she didn't care and I just loved it.

"Ben I'm going to have such a job staying in this swimming costume. Every time I move my boobs fall out!" Sophie whispered to me. She was right, any movement at her waist caused her boobs to spring free from the tiny patch covering her nipples.

"Ah well, That'll be fun for everyone won't it!" I laughed back as she smiled. Sophie then threw the lilo into the pool and crouched down to get into the water. As she lowered herself in again her breasts flew free of the tiny material around them. She hit the water and turned back around and smiled as she spoke "This is never going to work. This swimsuit is not for swimming!"

"Just get on top of the lilo and enjoy the sunshine, take it off if its that much hassle" I instructed. Sophie reached for the air bed and started to jump up to get on it, she raised a leg and hooked it over. All the rest of us could see was ass cheek and skin, the dental floss like material became loose in places and you could see the triangles that should cover her nipples resting at the sides of her breasts as she clambered onto the surface. People in and around the pool watched on as she thrashed around trying to simply stay afloat let alone turn around and lay down on the inflatable. With her legs straddling the lilo she lay back and tried to re adjust her top to cover her nipples. Eventually she hooked her feet up and could lay back and just float. It had taken a while but she had given the show I hoped for. I noticed the swimsuit had shifted somewhat and not only was her butterfly on view but the top of her pussy lips was on view now, she had almost nothing down there and may as well have just had the string covering her. Sophie didn't seem to notice and just lay back taking in the rays. Im not sure how many people could see what I could but a good number of people had been looking.

Sophie then lifted her head slightly and looked down at her body, as she moved her neck and shoulders the material sprang away from her breasts again to the sides, she looked over at me and gestured a helpless expression. She didn't even bother to move them back and clearly just decided to remain topless.

"Is that your girlfriend?" A voice gently raised in my direction. "She's gorgeous." It continued. I looked up to see both the girls who flashed me sitting on the sun lounger next to mine, one each end as they looked at me.

"Err, Yes she is. Sophie - and I'm Ben." I said as I stretched my hand out to them.

"Hi I'm Amy and this is Lucy, nice to meet you." She said as she shook my hand.

"So, what do we have to do to see you naked again Ben?" Amy asked very directly. "Would you like to see more of us?" She continued as she began to cup her breasts in her hands.

"Well, that was a first you saw earlier, Sophie and I had been to the beach and... well someone stole my clothes.." I explained as the girls laughed.

"What like off your back?" They enquired shocked at my reply.

"No, I had taken them off and someone must have taken them and I didn't notice" I continued.

"How did you not notice?....OH!.." Amy gasped as she realized what had happened. "That's pretty funny. So your not both exhibitionists then?" Lucy added.

"No, I'm really not, Sophie seems more and more into it all with each day though. She spent almost all morning at the beach totally naked."

"Wow, you must have loved that?" Amy suggested as I nodded in agreement. At this point Sophie had been looking over and saw the two girls chatting away with me, she made a big splash as she flipped off the lilo back into the water, she then put her hands on the side and lifted herself out, her suit had almost completely shifted out of place and now her pussy was as on show as her breasts. She stood for a moment dripping wet sorting her hair out.

"Nice tattoo!" Lucy called to Sophie, who looked down and gasped. "Oh my word I may as well not wear this thing!" She squealed. I expected her to readjust it but instead she unhooked the string around her shoulders and it all fell to the floor, she really may as well have not bothered to wear it. The girls exchanged greetings and introduced themselves. We all chatted a while before taking a few dips in the pool and swimming and talking. Lucy and Amy where nice, both a few years older than Sophie and I. They were both quite pretty. Lucy had a short Bob hair cut and Amy similar but blonde to Lucy's brunette. They both had athletic bodies and neither had particularly large breasts. I noticed at one point how both were wearing thong bikinis and on closer inspection the bikini's they wore were very small and sexy. Lucy's was black and could have been underwear whilst Amy's was a bright blue with white edges.

As we lay out in the sun, Sophie still completely naked a couple walked passed and asked "Do you mind?!" Sternly at Sophie. To which she looked up and smiled saying.

"No not at all, take a picture if you want!" - The woman huffed as the man kept looking clearly loving the display. Amy and Lucy decided to go topless for a while and I enjoyed all the flesh on display from these attractive young women around me.

After a couple of hours Sophie wanted to head back to the room and I agreed, the girls asked if they could meet us later and if we wanted to join them for dinner. We said to meet them at the complex entrance in a few hours.

"Looks like I've got my work cut out" Sophie said to me.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"They both clearly want you, plus Liz and Eleanor seemed to take a shine. I'll have to really show them who you belong too" She continued.

"And how will you do that?" I teased in response. Sophie just winked as we entered our room.

Sophie went straight to her pile of clothes and started rummaging around, hopefully looking for something incredibly sexy. Then she found something and pulled. I thought it was one item until she managed to separate the sparkly materials. She put one on the bed and held the other up, you could see straight through it because it wasn't really material it was a very open fishnet design with a good square inch for each gap in the net. The material was covered in sparkly beads, as Sophie half it too her body I could see the design quite well.

"I have two, one is much shorter than the other but because of the netting they are both sexy in different ways. This one is short so shows a lot of leg and then is open with the net design so incredibly revealing, the other is longer and covers my legs, from a distance it looks like I'm wearing a nice tight dress but get up close and you can see everything underneath. Of course I wont be wearing anything underneath so it's incredibly sexy."

"They are amazing and I think you showed me one the other day, but this evening I want you to wear the skirt you showed me last night. The tiny pale blue one. Then on top wear the crochet top you bought on our first day here." I instructed.

The skirt was insane, it was pale metallic blue made of a plastic like material, it was the shortest skirt I'd ever seen. I've actually seen thicker belts, it had a slit up one side almost up to the waistline. Sophie pulled it up over her hips which it didn't really cover. She had to wear it low down her front so it covered her pussy, which it just managed to do. The slit went high up her fully exposed brown legs. She turned and it literally covered only half of her ass and unlike the ruffled skirt from the other day it wasn't a clever perspective it literally sat halfway up her as. She had it as low down her back as possible without showing to much crack, this left a lot of bottom on view.

The crochet top was similar to a bikini top but there was a little more to it. If you picture a bikini with lots of holes in it and a little extra material beneath the breasts thats pretty close. It had two cups each with large crochet pattern holes that got smaller and smaller as it got closer to the nipple. The section over the nipples was completely solid and around and inch in diameter. These cups tied around the back of the neck, coming down from the cups was a small band of material made up of huge holes and this band sat above the naval. The bottom of the band of material had a string which would tie at the back much lower down than a regular bikini top, this meant much of the side of Sophie's breasts would be exposed as well as a huge amount of the rest of her.

"I don't want you to adjust your skirt or top unless I tell you too or agree you should. If your skirt rides up then leave it unless I say so." I instructed Sophie. It was a tall order as her skirt clearly would be riding up and she would be exposed.

"Yes master." Sophie obeyed beautifully.

As she stood I walked over to her and put my hand down to her skirt wanting to feel where the skirt ended and her pussy began. I felt the flap of the material and without any movement or effort felt the soft smooth skin of her pussy just millimeters from where I started. This skirt was insane and her not wearing anything underneath was just spectacular.

Sophie applied some makeup and put a little more on than she had so far this holiday, she went for some really dark eyes and a blue lipstick that matched her skirt. Her hair was perfectly straight over her shoulders and her final touch was a pair of beautiful black high heeled shoes that wrapped around her ankle up her leg a little way.

We walked down to the complex entrance to meet Amy and Lucy, and we bumped into Eleanor and Liz the girls we had met a few days ago. They too getting ready for some dinner before going out, when Amy and Lucy arrived shortly after I was very aware of how I was the only guy surrounded by five beautiful young women. Weirdly I almost longed for Mark, Luke and Jason to join us but they went home this morning so if we wanted male company it would have to be some new faces.

I was pleased to see the girls all getting on well, they complemented one another and went into the kind of details only girls do. "I love your nail polish!... Love those earrings!... How did you do that with your hair?..." - I smiled politely and suggested we find somewhere to eat.

"Sophie even when you wear clothes.. It seems you don't really try and cover up?" Eleanor teased. "I mean I'm wearing a short skirt but I'll be seeing your thong after a few more steps.."

Sophie smirked. "Unlikely." She simply replied.


"I don't wear underwear when I'm going out." Amy cut in. "The boys just love it." I know we had only met earlier that day but I liked her style. She was in her early twenties and those extra years on the Sophie, Eleanor and Liz showed. She had a confidence and attitude only time can give you - Lucy had a similar confidence but less of the attitude, more reserved but clearly feisty in her own way.

We continued walking and Sophie's skirt was raising higher and higher, I looked behind and her ass was literally half on display, at the front I couldn't tell walking along side but her pussy must have been creeping out. People walking the other way gave extended looks at this group of 5 gorgeous girls and what they would probably assume to be the gay friend... all dressed up. Sophie received the most attention and I asked her to pull her skirt down a few times to protect her modesty.

"Remember whatever we do tonight we have that trip tomorrow?" Sophie turned to me. I hadn't forgotten but it hadn't really been on my mind, we where going to be leaving the complex at 8am so a heavy night of drinking was a bad idea but we still had barely done that so far. Yes we had shared some amazing adventures but none of them drunken and I think we both wanted to see what would happen if we actually lost our inhibitions seeing as all our behavior so far was hardly reserved!

We all found a place to eat and it became clear why Amy and Lucy had come here, they weren't here to unwind and catch sun like Eleanor and Liz. They wanted to lose themselves in alcohol, boys, sex and fun. And why not I thought, it's not for everyone but do what you like it's your holiday. They ordered lots of wine and started asking some really direct questions, it was good fun sharing sexual encounters they'd had and laughing at various dodgy men they'd hooked up with on other holidays. They challenged Liz and Eleanor to remove their underwear while we sat and ate. It was after a few glasses of wine and some great encouragement that we saw two G strings appear and Eleanor's Bra. Liz was wearing a tight top and gone without. We all joked about competitions about who could get the most phone numbers or have the most sex. Only Amy and Lucy really wanted to compete for sex but we all decided to challenge the people we came with to see who could get the most phone numbers that evening, leaving me up against Sophie.. Not a game I initially liked the idea of.

"Ben, I'm not going to do anything with any guys. I'll flirt and tease but they don't get anything and I will leave with you. You can go have fun talking to other girls." Sophie reassured me. I wasn't fully reassured and as much as anything just didn't like the idea of pretending not to be with anyone when I was, nor did I want to spend too much time away from Sophie.

"Remember you still have to follow my instructions until midnight." I told her with little else to add.

Apparently the previous evening when we left the girls going back into town they found a good night club that they wanted to show us, it wasn't just a bar with games like "Michael's" It was a full on night club with DJ and crowds dancing. We agreed it would be a great place to start if not end our competitions. We also agreed to make sure we knew where our partners were at all times but if we lost the others we would all catch up Friday by the pool (tomorrow Sophie and I had our trip to another island). As we got closer to the club we all parted ways, staying within sight of one another but pretending to be alone. Instantly Lucy and Amy seemed to be chatting to guys like old veterans of the scene, Eleanor and Liz eventually got chatted too by various guys and I looked over at Sophie as she stood all alone, so sexy yet so distant. She looked blank and like her mind was elsewhere when a couple of guys caught sight of her tiny skirt and revealing top. They asked for pictures and she was all smiles. This left my heart pounding in despair and suddenly I felt very alone and very sad. I was not the guy for this and didn't want to ask anyone for any numbers. Then an arm wrapped around my shoulders.