Sophie's Slutty Taxi Ride

Story Info
Sophie flags a taxi but got more than she expected.
945 words
3.73
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night drinks after work were never really Aarons thing but after a really hard week and a quiet weekend ahead on the cards, he took no persuading to join the boys at the local wine bar for a few glasses of wine and some time to wind down. The bar was busy, and the boys were loud so after a couple of bottles of wine Aaron made his excuses and left. After a busy weekend for his 47th birthday just the week before he really wasn't in the mood for rowdy drinking.

Aaron got in a taxi and the taxi driver was chatting away but Aaron wasn't really paying too much attention, he was more occupied with looking at the messages on his phone, and feeling a little drunk he clicked a link he had saved earlier to a porn site which immediately had his attention. As he scrolled through the videos his eyes locked on to a girl, who was semi naked on a bench in a park, and she was being fucked hard by her boyfriend. Aaron watched intently and he could feel his cock growing in his jeans. He moved slightly over to the window so that he was not in eyesight of the driver and he unzipped his jeans to free his cock. He knew he could get caught but he was so horny and by now his cock was so hard he couldn't stop himself slowly stroking it.

The taxi came to a slow stop at some lights and Aaron quickly sat up, as he stared out of the window wondering how far he was to his hotel. Just then the door opened, and a blonde girl almost fell into the taxi, laughing and giggling to herself. Aaron turned to speak to her, the taxi driver was quick to explain that he had a passenger, and she would be best to walk to the taxi rank just a few hundred yards away. She looked at Aaron and saw how good looking he was and how piercing his blue eyes were. Oh fuck she said, I am so sorry I better get out. No Wait, Aaron said, where are you going to. I live on Bellingham Street she replied just past the Novotel. OK Well I am staying at the Novotel Aaron replied so please let me drop you home, its dark and you don't want to be walking the streets. What a Gent you are she said, I'm Sophie, its nice to meet you and yes thank you that would be great.

As the taxi set off, and they chatted Aaron couldn't help noticing her beautiful legs and how short her dress was, however his real focus was on her boobs which were so big they almost fell out of her little dress. How old are you, Sophie? I'm 27 and today is my birthday but I got a little too drunk too early which is normal for me she laughed. Her eyes glanced down to Aaron's jeans as they talked, and he saw her looking as he realised, he hadn't pulled the zip up from earlier. Making no attempt to now zip up, he started to stroke his cock through his jeans, she didn't flinch and didn't move her eyes as he got harder and bigger. By now that conversation had stopped and as he stroked his cock, she could see he was a big boy. How big are you she said to Aaron, it just came out of her mouth without a thought, would you like to see he replied. Yes, Please I really would if that's ok.

He flicked the button of his jeans and pulled them down slightly and she gasped as she saw his beautiful cock. Aaron was shaved and smooth and as he stroked his cock, he looked at her and said it's about 10 inches is that ok for you Sophie? Oh god yes she said as she moved closer to him. He put his head back and sighed as he felt the pre-cum dripping down his cock and he grabbed her head and forced her down on to him.

Open your mouth he said as she reluctantly pulled back unsure if she wanted this, but he was too strong and he forced her down hard and held her there making her suck and lick his hard cock. The Taxi driver was by now aware of what they were doing but made no comment, merely adjusting his mirror so he could see for himself. Good Girl Aaron said as she gagged on his cock, and he slipped her dress down to expose her huge boobs. That's it he said as he used her hair which was wrapped round his hand to force fuck her mouth as his hips lifted and his balls tensed.

He knew he couldn't last long as he held her tight down and with one hard thrust his hot cum shot in her mouth to the back of her throat. He kept her there until he had emptied fully, and he felt his cum dripping out of the sides of her mouth as there was just too much for her to take. As he let her cum up she had cum all over her mouth, and her boobs. I feel such a little slut Aaron she said, a really dirty slut but I like it. You are a dirty little slut he said as they pulled up at his hotel, and he got her out of the taxi.

You are a good little slut Sophie, which is why I am going to take you upstairs and use you tonight.