Sophie's Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
Sophie is only partly satisfied. But which part?
2.2k words
4.39
1.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray's expert oral attentions may have satisfied Sophie's traditional girl parts, but her new purple appendage was far from sated. Sophie had to make this party last.

"Move up, baby." Sophie pulled Ray's head to her belly and turned it to face her cock. Ray's hand was still resting on her wand. Sophie put her hand over Ray's and moved it up and down, guiding his hand.

"Oh, yeah, so nice. Do what you're doing," she kept him working on her wand, but she really wanted more. She pushed Ray's head toward it, but he resisted.

"Kiss it baby," she said. Ray let her move his hand on her wand, but he didn't move to kiss it..

"C'mon, baby. I really need it bad," she moaned. Ray didn't move.

"Don't you want to?"

"No." Ray's voice sounded very small and timid.

"Please? For me?" Sophie coaxed.

"Don't want to." He sounded positively childish now.

"What's the matter?"

"This is... weird."

"Weird how?" As if she couldn't name 15 ways this situation was bizarre!

"Well, it's confusing. Your.... your cock..., or wand or whatever, is, well..."

"It's bigger than yours? Is that what's got you upset?"

"No." Sophie knew Ray was lying.

"Ray, honey, it's not a competition. I mean, it's not even a penis, really, cause I'm not a man. I'm still a woman, aren't I Ray?"

"Yeah, sure, but..."

"Did you ever see a pretty purple wand like mine on a guy?"

"No..."

"Do you want a pretty purple cock? Feeling jealous? Maybe a pink one?" she teased.

"No...."

"OK. So you don't need to feel bad. It is what it is. It's a girl thing, not a guy thing. And I can't help it, you know. It just grew there, the size it wanted to be. Anyway, you know size doesn't matter to me. I've always loved your equipment." She gave him a squeeze.

"But.... your... thing.... never gets soft." Frankly, Sophie realized, her wand was bigger and better than Ray's cock. And hornier. She could see his male ego suffering.

She could try to heal his ego. Or, she could break it. Ordinarily, Sophie would try hard to make Ray feel better. But today, it was Ray that would be trying hard.

"Well, we don't know that it won't go down, Ray. And maybe you can do something about that."

"Like what?"

"Like kiss it."

"I can't. I'm a guy!"

"Lots of guys kiss cocks, Ray. And this isn't a cock. Anyway, don't be homophobic."

"I'm not. But I'm not gay."

"I think you are," Sophie teased, "You're gay for me." She pulled on his chin and looked down at his head on her belly. "Aren't you gay for me?"

"No." He was going sulky again.

"Well, I'm gay for you." Sophie turned and moved to take Ray's straining cock in her mouth. "Yum, yum!" she said in a voice muffled by her mouthful of Ray.

She pulled away and Ray groaned.

"Your cock is delicious! I bet mine is, too." Ray said nothing. "I'll bet it tastes like my pussy. And you love the taste of my pussy, don't you?"

"Ahhh." Ray made an ambiguous sound.

"Admit it. You love the taste of my pussy."

"OK, yes."

"No, say it, Ray. I need to hear the words." Sophie's voice had a little edge to it. She noticed Ray's cock swelling. These little word games always got Ray hot.

"OK, I love the taste of your pussy."

"Repeat after me: You love going down on me."

Ray played along. "I love going down on you."

"You love it when I cum on your face."

"I love it when you cum on my face."

"You are the world's best pussy licker."

"I am the world's best pussy licker."

"You like to take orders from me."

Ray didn't respond. Sophie reached out and pinched his right nipple, hard. "Say it, mister!"

"Oh, God! OK. I... like to take orders from you."

"Good boy. I can make you do anything, cant' I?" Ray just ducked his head.

"But I won't, Ray. I won't make you kiss it. But I'm asking you, nicely, as a gentleman. Please just taste it, just a tiny taste, just see what it's like." She took his head between her hands and guided his mouth to her wand. "Just stick out your tongue." Ray did as she ordered and she put the tip on his tongue. She felt a little "zing" run right along its length and up to her belly!

"Youch! That feels really good, Ray. How's it taste?"

"Like skin. It's warm."

"Does it taste like my pussy?"

"No, but I can get a taste of that anytime." Ray dipped down and gave her clit a big lick. She shuddered and laughed.

"You like my pussy?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Then lick my wand, Ray." She pulled him toward her. "Please, Ray. Just one lick." Ray gave her a little lick. It felt great, but hardly sufficient. The wand did that stretching thing again that made her crazy to have it touched some more.

"C'mon, baby, do it some more for me." She kept her hands on his head and pushed him back to her wand when Ray tried to move away. "Lick it," Sophie insisted. Ray finally licked it. "Good boy. Good boy!"

Ray was getting into it, she could sense a little bit of enthusiasm as Ray gave her wand long, slow strokes with his tongue.

She reached down and tried to guide the head into Ray's mouth, but he pulled his head back. "Just take a little bitty bit, Ray, just the very tip. Just for one second. Please." But Ray had reached his limit. He pulled away.

"What about me, Sophie?" He pointed to his raging boner.

"What about you?"

"When do I get to come?" Sophie considered the question. If Ray came, he'd go limp and lose all interest in sex. Her wand couldn't let that happen. It needed to fuck something real bad.

"I'll make you happy, Ray, real happy. But this purple boner of mine is starting to hurt. It's so hard. It feels like it needs to get relief or it might rupture or something. I need your help, Ray."

"Oh, baloney. That's one every teenage boy has tried."

"No, really Ray. Ow! Ohhh!" She panted a little and winced to make it convincing. "That was a bad one!"

"OK. Let's get you to a doctor, then."

"No, Ray. I can't go to a doctor like this. They'll put me in the zoo or something. Let's try the home remedy first." She pulled his face down on her. "Hurry, baby, it hurts!"

Ray obviously wasn't buying this lame story. But he'd stopped arguing. Sophie knew he loved her tremendously and that he hated arguing with her. He'd do almost anything to restore harmony with her.

"Please, baby," Sophie said. "Just the tip." Ray didn't move, but but he let her put the head between his lips. It felt wonderful. She pushed the tip in so that his lips closed around the bulbous head of her wand.

Ray pulled back, but Sophie gripped his head and pushed into his mouth a little more.

"Oh, Ray, such a sexy, sexy mouth. You're amazing, baby. I love you so much." Sophie clutched his head between her hands and moved his head up and down on her wand.

"Take it slow, Ray," Sophie murmured, although she was the once controlling the pace. Ray had stopped resisting. Sophie felt the thrill of victory. "Good boy."

Rays soft tongue moved gently over this exquisitely sensitive organ, sending little shock waves through it. She could feel the head throbbing in Ray's mouth. She reached down and pinched his nipples. Then she pulled his head down a little more. She felt the wand slide through Ray's lips over his tongue. She pumped her hips a little bit, in and out of Ray's mouth. Out and back in. Wonderful!

It made her feel so powerful! She had to fight the urge to jam all eight inches down Ray's throat.

"It's working baby. It doesn't hurt so much. You're doing great." she encouraged him. She moved off the bed. "I need to stand up." Ray let her push him to his knees on the floor. His pink cock stood out at rigid attention. She took his head in his hands and pushed her purple wand against his lips. He put his hands on her hips to steady himself.

"That's right, baby, take it in the mouth for me. Nice and slow." Her thighs quivered with the sensation as she very gently pulled Ray's head in and out. Just a little deeper now. A little faster. "Oh, baby, you're so hot. So sexy. You're so good at this. You're driving me crazy, baby."

Ray was literally eating up her praise, Sophie realized. She'd broken him. Ray wanted to please her. Needed to pleased her. She felt his fingers pressing into her ass, almost pulling her forward. She pushed in a little more and Ray opened wider.

She felt her cock hit something - the back of Ray's throat she guessed, because he gagged immediately, ejecting her cock.

"Sorry, Sophie," he apologized, looking up from his place at her feet.

"I know, baby. It's OK. You're doing great. I'm feeling a iittle better."

"I want to..."

"Hush now, baby," Sophie pushed her wand back into Ray's mouth. He jerked his head back. Sophie thought she might have to slap him.

"I tasted something! Look!" A tiny golden bead had formed on the tip of Sophie's wand.

"What's it taste like?" Ray licked the drop up on his tongue.

"Maple syrup," he reported. "And your pussy. Combined."

"Do you like it?"

"Mmmm-mmm," he replied with her cock already back in his mouth. He sucked it, licked it up and down, popped it in and out of his lips, then took it deep, deeper, gagged slightly, pulled out a little. But he didn't quit. Sophie sensed some of the same eagerness he showed while licking her pussy.

"Good boy!" She knew Ray found these words both demeaning and exciting. She found them empowering. She pushed her wand into Ray's mouth. He opened wide to take it deeper in his throat.

"Take it slow baby.... more....more....breath through your nose. That's good, you're doing amazing!" Sophie was halfway in and he hadn't choked. She paused, holding Ray's head still between her hands, and savored the sensation of lip and tongue wrapped around her wand.

Then she felt a building tension deep in her pelvis. The urgency grew and grew and grew. It was almost painful, but so wonderful, too. She just had to fuck something! She began moving her hips faster. He responded, sucking and licking her harder, taking her deeper still.

She had him now. Ray had dropped all the crap about his male ego and his own needs and was focused properly on Sophie. It felt so good to know he'd do anything for her, to see him down on his knees, sucking her off. She felt beautiful, powerful, unstoppable.

And then, with a cry of "Fuck, yeah! Fuck, fuck, fuck!", Sophie erupted. Great gobs of thick golden fluid pumped into Ray's mouth. Ray swallowed, then gagged and Sophie's wand fell out of his mouth, still upright and gushing. Golden streams splashed onto Ray's face, then past his face and onto the wall, six feet away. It felt like electric beads flowing through her.

Ray stuffed Sophie's wand back into his mouth, swallowing all the juice he could. There was so much that a lot of dribbled out of the sides of his mouth and ran down his chin. All this time, Sophie was growling, swearing, screaming and pumping her hips.

When the flow eased, Sophie was standing there with a long golden thread of her girl jism hanging from the end of her wand. Ray was kneeling, his face inches away, shiny gold bits of cum stuck to his eyelids, nose, cheeks. Sophie grabbed her wand in her right hand and pumped her hand up and down. She felt it swell and lengthen in her hand and the return of that pressure.

"Open your mouth, Ray." He did and Sophie's wand contracted like a squeezed fist. With a grunt, Sophie bucked her hips and shot a final thick wad of her golden honey into Ray's open mouth. He looked up at Sophie. She nodded and he swallowed it down.

"Clean me up," she ordered roughly.

Ray meekly obeyed, licking off every drop. She held out her sticky hand and he licked that clean, too. She looked down at Ray. He was looking up at her dazed, golden goo all over his face, his cock stiff as a stick. He'd always responded to bit of bossiness in bed, but she'd never expected him to like being used this much.

What a great lover he was. He deserved an orgasm of his own. And she would make sure he got one. But somehow Sophie didn't think that would be a good idea just yet.

Her wand was taking a break, but it hadn't softened in the slightest. It was still far from satisfied.

Sophie sat down on the bed. "Come up here." Sophie patted the blankets beside her. Ray climbed up and lay down on his back. He knew she loved to ride him cowboy style.`

But not now. Sophie picked up the bottle on the bedside table and poured some olive oil into her cupped hand.

"Roll over Ray," Sophie ordered her beautiful husband.