Sophie's Work Experience Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good point, would you like me to help or are you ok doing it by yourself?" Frank asked her.

"It's ok I can do it" Sophie said, lowering her eyeline back towards the front of Frank's pants. Her medium length manicured fingernails scraping against the material, as she tugged the button loose then unzipped him. "Here we go" she said, now with one hand on each side of his loosened pants, "Ready?" she asked.

Frank looked down at her as she held onto his pants "Ready if you are Sophie."

Sophie nodded, then tugged his pants down around his thighs. Frank's cock swung wildly between his legs for a moment, then settled down into a softer sway, before eventually stopping.

"Sausage, I told you I definitely saw one" Sophie declared loudly, before letting go of his pants and reaching for her latte.

Frank looked down ponderously, "Well there you go, you were right all along Sophie. I feel I must apologise for doubting you and for saying I didn't have any sausage, when clearly, I do."

Sophie took a sip of her latte and swallowed. "It's fine, you obviously just forgot that you had this one, maybe you were really distracted or something." Sophie giggled.

"You make a good point, there have been a lot of distractions this morning Sophie. Usually, I have the place all to myself, so its easy to stay focused on the task at hand.

Sophie placed her cup on the table, "Distractions?" she asked, grabbing the short sleeves of her tee-shirt, and pulling it up over her head, "like what?"

Frank took a small step backwards as she removed her tee-shirt, watching as her ponytail flopped around the sides of her head and her perky tits bounced playfully on her chest. "Well, distractions like those Sophie" he said.

"I know, I saw you looking earlier when my mom was still here, now you can stop wondering whether I had a bra on or not" she giggled.

"I guess I can, we seem to have a knack for answering each other's questions this morning don't we Sophie. However, I have one more for you, it's the age thing. I'm 53 and looking at you I'd say your 18, maybe 19, isn't that a problem for you?"

Sophie looked up at him "Hah, I knew it, I guessed early 50's when I first saw you and I swear I was thinking 53." She spoke. "Yep, your right too, I'm 18 and if I had a problem with our ages why would I be teasing you about your sausage and pulling my top off to show you my tit's?" Sophie asked.

Another good point, Frank thought to himself as he pondered what he could have possibly done to deserve the attention of this sexy teen creature. There was nothing wrong with him yet dating in general had been progressively slow and fleeting over the last 10 or more years.

One-night flings were all but a distant memory and the chance of anything long-term seemed like some impossible dream. Yet here, today, out of the blue and in his very own home, came swirling in a girl like Sophie. A girl who in all fairness should have no interest in a man like him, but she did. Short of her being an early Christmas present from Santa, Frank was all out of ideas, as to how he got this lucky.

"You make some very good points that are hard to argue with Sophie, especially for a girl of your age." Frank said.

"Thanks" Sophie smiled, "You were wrong about there only being one more question you wanted to ask me though, because there were two."

"There were?" Frank said.

"Yep" Sophie replied, taking Franks cock in her hand, and pulling it to her mouth, "The real last question was, is your sausage as tasty as the one's at the mall."

Frank jumped slightly with surprise, as she suddenly took hold of his cock, "Yeah, of course, I mean how could I have even forgot about something like that."

Sophie's blue eyes sparkled behind her fluttering eyelashes, as she smiled up at him. "It's ok, that's why I'm here to remind you" she said softly, while pulling his foreskin over his tip and placing it in her mouth. Sophies lips sunk down around Franks now exposed cockhead, as she tenderly began sucking on it.

Frank felt like he was in a dream and half expected to wake up abruptly at any moment. His anxiety grew with each suck of her lips, thinking it might be the last one, but it wasn't. Sophie just kept sucking, her warm wet mouth gradually working its way up his dick.

"Fuck" Frank said, looking down to see Sophie still gazing up at him with his cock firmly wedged between her cute cheeks.

Sophie began to giggle as she sucked, causing a smooth wave of rippling vibrations to flow up his shaft. Her left hand caressing his balls while her right hand gently stroked him at the base. "Ok" She asked, momentarily pulling her lips away.

"Very ok Sophie" Frank said, "are you?"

"Mmm" Sophie purred, pressing her lips back to his tip and beginning to pet it with kisses. One after the other, soft wet kisses that each left behind a trace of lipstick as to where it landed. Within less than a minute they were no longer individually discernible, as Franks entire cockhead was nothing more than a giant smudge of her pink lipstick.

"Fucksies" Sophie moaned as she once again pulled back to look up at him, "you ready for the results?" she asked.

Frank shook his head, "No not yet Sophie, finish your meal before you give a result, please."

He immediately felt conflicted about what he just said, despite saying please it still seemed rather forward and slightly stern of him.

"Ok" Sophie cheeped cheerily, before kissing the tip of Franks cock and slowly reintroducing it back between her lips.

Frank reached out to stroke the top of her blonde hair, "Thank you Sophie" he said while petting her.

Sophies soft smile gradually began to disappear, as her mouth stretched tighter around his cock. It was a sizeable length, somewhere between 7 and 8 inches long. She couldn't say precisely as she didn't have a ruler on her and despite her extrovert personality, she actually wasn't all that experienced.

"Yum" Sophie purred, her mouth gently bobbing up and down the first half of Franks cock, maintaining eye contact with him the whole time.

"That's so good, keep sucking Sophie" Frank said, as he felt his confidence growing almost as much as his dick was. He placed his hands on the top of her head, whilst lightly grabbing at her floppy ponytail. Frank utilised the added stability to gently start fucking her mouth, but he was extra cautious not to go too fast, as he fought against his urge to completely take over.

Sophie voluntarily stopped bobbing her head when she felt Franks hands press down on top of her blonde hair. She realised he wanted her to hold steady so he could do the work himself and she was in no way going to discourage that.

Frank teased the tip of his cock in and out of Sophies tight throat, as her mouth appeared about as stretched as it could get around his large shaft. "Sorry Sophie but I'm already close" Frank apologised as he fucked her cute mouth harder, "Where would you like it?" he asked.

Sophie purred softly, sending warm flowing vibrations buzzing through Franks cock. Her head still as she sucked as hard as she could, while massaging his balls in the palm of her hand.

"Oh God Sophie" Frank groaned, his cock pressing hard down her throat as he started to orgasm. His shaft throbbing intensely as cum poured out of his dick, directly down Sophies stretched throat. A warm satisfying stream of sperm followed by short fast blasts against her tonsils as he pulled the tip back and forth as he came inside her.

Sophie sucked and guzzled literally every last drop of Franks cum into her stomach, she didn't miss any of his warm salty offering. "Yummy" she purred, moulding her lips tightly around his shaft as Frank coaxed his cock gently from her mouth.

Frank looked down at her sitting below him, she was stunning and so far out of his league that they might as well have been playing entirely different games altogether. Yet there she was, sitting on his chair after just having swallowed his entire load. "God, that was something else Sophie, thank you" he said.

"You're welcome" Sophie cheeped, "Thank you for the big, yummy load" she said with a smile.

Frank caressed her cheek tenderly before sitting on the chair opposite her. "It was wonderful Sophie and if you've got the time, I'd like to talk to you a while longer."

Sophie nodded, "Sure we can chat a while, what's on your mind?"

12