Sophomore Year Pt. 02

Story Info
Ian discovers his bi side with Patty's brother, Mark.
12.6k words
4.77
12.6k
20

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: Gay Male

Chapter 3: Gay Male - Ian jacks off with Patty's brother.

Neither Patty nor I had managed to land a job near school after a couple more weeks of looking. Patty decided to go home and see if the offer from her former employer for a weekend job was still open.

When she returned to school on Sunday, she called to fill me in. "I got the job, but he wants me to work Friday night from before dinner prep until close, a full shift on Saturday, and lunch prep through dinner prep every Sunday. I told him making the round trip drive and working that schedule every weekend would make it hard to keep up at school. Then I remembered you used to work for the company, so I suggested we could alternate weekends. He was open to the idea, so you have an interview next Friday. It's not a lot of hours, about sixteen to eighteen hours every other week, but he pays well, and the tips were always good."

I told her I was glad for the offer, but I couldn't commute ninety minutes each way. She told me she had that covered. "My parents said you can stay at our house. You won't have to commute unless I dump your sorry ass."

I met her family when they came to visit the one weekend. They seemed really cool, so I thought that arrangement would work out okay.

I laughed and said, "More likely that I'll dump a high maintenance bitch like you before you dump a prize catch like me."

Patty laughed, and we said good night.

The next Friday Patty and I drove to her hometown together. We went right to the restaurant, where I met the manager and had my interview. After a half hour, he reached across the desk and said, "Welcome to the crew. You start next Friday."

I walked out to tell Patty and found her sitting in a booth with a guy who she introduced as her brother, Mark. Patty said, "Congratulations" and tilted her head to give me a kiss.

Then she stood up and said, "Don't wait up. I work until close, so I won't be home until late. I'll probably go right to bed and see you in the morning." Turning to Mark, she gave him a hug and said, "Thanks for coming to pick Ian up," then headed behind the counter to start her shift.

Mark and I walked out to the parking lot, grabbed my bag out of Patty's car, then jumped into his car and headed for their home. We exchanged the usual "get to know you" small talk, and Mark told me that he went to the local college to save money.

Mark told me he also played football in high school, playing tight end and linebacker. When he said that, I looked over at him and saw that, while we're both about the same height, his chest and shoulder were bigger than mine. Not surprisingly, he also wrestled and played baseball, claiming to be a power hitter. As we talked, I decided we shared enough similar interests to get along okay if I was going to stay at his house on the weekends.

Mark parked in one stall of a four-car garage. Entering the house from the garage, we walked through a short hallway into a large, open area. To the left I could see the front entryway and an archway that I assumed led to a formal living room. To the right I could see a huge family room with a large stone fireplace on the near wall and a home theater set up on the opposite wall. The wall between was floor to ceiling windows. An open plan kitchen was straight ahead of us, separated from the family room by a huge granite topped island. Mrs. O'Brien was in the kitchen, busy cooking. She smiled and said "Hello," when she saw us.

Mark directed me up a set of stairs to our left. From the top of the stairs, I could see that at the opposite end of the kitchen there was another stairway like the one we'd just climbed. Mark pointed to it saying, "That's Patty's room."

As he we walked into his room he continued, "Patty was too chicken to ask Mom and Dad if you two could sleep together, so she asked if I'd share. Mom and Dad both work from home, so we don't have a guest room right now."

Mark's room was huge, taking up most of the space over the garage. Just inside the door there was a sitting area with a sofa and a couple of chairs, an entertainment center with a 55-inch flat screen TV, and a gas fireplace. At the far end of the room were two full-sized beds facing a dresser with a 42-inch screen above it. Mark saw me looking around and told me that he could play his game system and computer through both screens.

Mark showed me where to put my stuff and then pointed out the ensuite bathroom. It was huge like his bedroom, with a double sink, a walk-in shower and a soaker tub. I realized bunking with Mark wasn't going to be a hardship.

Before I put my bag away I took out a small case that belonged to Patty. I told Mark that Patty had given me the few things she needed to bring from school and I didn't know if she'd need them when she got home. Mark said, "We can just drop it off in her room," and led me down and across the kitchen to Patty's room. It turned out to be a mirror image of Mark's, but she only had one modest sized TV across from her bed.

When we came back down, Mr. O'Brien was standing in the kitchen next to his wife. He said hello and told us dinner was ready. As I walked past him, I noticed that, while we're both the same height, he probably outweighs me by fifteen pounds of muscle. Where I have a lot of long, lean muscle, Mr. O'Brien was big through his chest, shoulders and arms, like Mark. If you saw him, you would think he had been a surfer in his younger days, with unruly blonde hair, blue eyes and a two-day shadow. I found out later that he had played linebacker for a Division 3 school in southern California before he transferred to State for their Marketing program, and he actually did know how to surf.

As we sat down, I said, "Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien, I want to thank you for agreeing to let me stay here when I'm working. This job will be a big help with my school expenses."

Mr. O'Brien said, "We're always glad to have Patty and Mark's friends stay with us. And we told you to call us Drew and Teri."

I smiled and said, "Okay, Drew."

As we conversed over dinner, I asked, "Patty said you both work from home. Is it a family business? I know she said you're an architect, Teri."

Teri and Drew both started to answer, then looked at each other and Teri spoke, "No, we have two separate businesses. Drew is in marketing." That led to an interesting conversation about how they'd each decided to strike out on their own with a few months of each other.

Drew told me, "It was a little rough at the start. Mark and Patty have made sacrifices to help us. We've sunk all our savings into the businesses, so they're doing what they can to take care of their own school expenses."

Teri said, "We didn't want them to miss out on things, but the timing of these opportunities just seemed right. And it's turned out to be as rewarding as we'd hoped."

Mark chimed in, "Yeah, they've found some interesting rewards. They both started working out of the house and took over the den and the guest room for their offices. Apparently, the short commute isn't the only benefit. I've learned to call ahead if I'm coming home for lunch."

Drew laughed while Teri gave a little smile and blushed, but they didn't offer any comments.

After that, the conversation turned to questions about me, school, my family, and the other things that a girlfriend's parents ask.

When we finished dinner, Mark and I went to his room to hang out. We played Call of Duty for a while, then watched a comedy movie we both liked. As the movie ended, Mark said he was going to get ready for bed.

Mark used the bathroom, and then I took my turn to get ready for bed. When I came out, I saw that Mark had a porn video site up on the screen across from the beds. As I climbed into bed, Mark said that he likes to watch a little porn before bed, "Helps with good dreams."

The video he had up was excellent quality. Mark explained that they have really good fiber optic internet and he subscribes to some HD internet porn sites.

"Remember what I said about catching my parents having a nooner? Well, they were having it in here, watching one of my porn sites. That explains why Mom would randomly change the sheets on my bed."

The video he'd chosen was a typical "MILF wife catches husband banging hot babysitter, three-way ensues," plot. Aside from the outstanding video quality, the two women were really hot, and the guy had a big enough dick to make me envious.

After about five minutes, I was definitely into the movie. I adjusted my cock as best I could without drawing a lot of attention, but I wasn't comfortable. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Mark doing the same thing.

I spoke up. "Mark, I'm guessing you usually do more than just watch the movies."

"Yeah," he admitted.

"I can go downstairs and watch TV for a while if you want some privacy. If you're not shy and are okay with stroking it while I'm sitting here, that's fine too. I caught my roommate jacking off so many times last year that after a while it seemed normal to have another guy stroking his cock in front of me."

Mark breathed a sigh of relief. "If you're okay with me jerking off we can keep watching. I was starting to think I made a mistake starting this movie just so I can go to sleep with blue balls."

"So you won't feel self-conscious about pulling your meat in front of me?"

Mark explained, "When I was twelve, my buddy, Brian, came over and helped me hack the parental controls on my computer. We spent a lot of nights surfing porn sites together and doing what horny twelve-year-olds do."

Then he asked me, "Are you planning on jerking off too? I would feel self-conscious doing it by myself with you sitting there."

I said, "If you're comfortable, so am I. I'll admit that once I got used to my roommate jerking off in front of me, stroking next to him while we watched porn videos wasn't a huge leap."

With that I threw back the covers, stripped off the shorts I was wearing, and started stroking my cock as I settled back in to watch the movie. Mark quickly followed suit.

A little while later, I could feel the tingle starting deep in my balls. The movie was not even half over, so I slowed my pace. I glanced over at Mark and caught him quickly turning away.

I continued to watch Mark out of the corner of my eye for a few seconds. He had his legs spread wide and bent at the knees, and he was slowly stroking his shaft with his one hand. With his other hand, he squeezed his balls, coaxing a bubble of precum out of his slit, and then rubbed it over his cock head. I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like he might also have been playing with his ass when he reached down for his balls.

As I focused on the movie and felt my balls tightening once again, I remembered my promise to Patty. Mark had set a box of tissues on the nightstand between our beds, grabbed a few for himself, and said, "Help yourself."

I thought quickly, trying to decide whether to break my promise to Patty or to risk freaking out Mark. Since Mark was so easy-going about the idea of stroking off in front of each other, I decided to take the middle path by telling him about our agreement and seeing if it weirded him out. Turning to him I said, "This is gonna sound weird, but I usually eat my cum."

Mark stopped his stroking and looked at me, open-mouthed. "You eat your own cum? That sounds kind of gay. Not that gay is bad. I've got gay friends, but I never thought of my sister dating a gay guy. Or bi I suppose. Are you bi?"

I chuckled, "No, I've never thought about sex with guys, so I'd say I'm not bi. It's kind of a fetish of Patty's, and I've learned to like playing along with it." I explained our arrangement, trying not to give him more information than a brother wants to have about his sister's love life.

This whole time, I had continued stroking my dick. Mark noticed this and stopped talking. His gaze was locked on my hand and my cock, so I decided to give him a show. I turned so that I was facing him with my legs hanging over the side of the bed, leaning back propped up on one elbow. Mark's eyes never left my cock, so I was able to look closely at him as I stroked myself.

He had the same sandy blonde hair and brown eyes as Patty. There was a definite facial resemblance, but his features were more chiseled. He was more of a gym rat than me, so he had sculpted abs and pecs that made me envious. Although he had stopped stroking his cock, I could see that the head was dark purple and drooling precum. I caught myself staring as it bobbed in time with his heartbeat. I realized later that he was rock hard because being able to openly watch me stroke was a huge turn on for him.

Being a guy, I naturally found myself comparing his cock to my own. It looked like his was slightly longer and thicker, but where I have a mushroom head, his cock was cigar shaped with the head tapering smoothly into his shaft.

As I felt myself start to let go, I sat up and gently squeezed my balls with my left hand. I had the thumb and index finger of my right hand circled around my shaft and I was stroking the full length of my shaft. As I felt my balls start to clench, I locked my fingers just below the crown and worked my dick with short, fast tugs. The stimulation in that sensitive area put me over the edge.

The first surge shot four inches into the air, then fell back onto my hand and fingers. After two more blasts, the cum threatened to spill onto the bed. I switched hands so I was milking my shaft with my left hand while I raised my right hand to my mouth and started licking the cum off it.

Mark's eyes were locked on my hand as I brought it to my mouth. I could see him bite his lip as I extended my tongue to catch the drips that were threatening to fall off. In a few seconds, I had all the drips in my mouth and had licked my fingers clean. I looked Mark in the eye, opened my mouth to show him the cum collected on my tongue, and then swallowed. His eyes opened wide in amazement.

As I licked my left hand clean and wiped the last few drops off my cock, Mark began furiously stroking his cock. When he came, he stood up and shot into the cupped palm of his outstretched hand. He cautiously brought his hand up to his face, sniffing at the puddle of jizz.

I said, "You've probably already tasted it on your girlfriend's lips. Go for it."

Mark looked at me, then stuck his tongue into the puddle of pearly liquid. He held it there for a moment while he considered the taste, and then he tipped the goo into his mouth like it was a raw oyster and swallowed. He said, "You were right. The taste is kinda' familiar, but the texture will take some getting used to."

By then the movie was over, so we shut out the lights and went to bed. I hoped that Mark hadn't noticed my cock getting hard again from watching him.

Chapter 4: Group Sex - Meeting Patty's friend, Rebecca.

The next day, Patty had the late shift again so she was free until mid-afternoon. After breakfast, we drove around for a while seeing the sights of her hometown before she took me to meet the infamous Rebecca. Rebecca's parents were leaving just as we arrived. Patty made quick introductions as we passed at the front door, and then they left us to ourselves.

Rebecca started out by telling me how she, Patty and Clarice had become best friends in 4th grade. "I got sick at the start of the school year with a weird virus. I was in and out of the hospital until almost Christmas, and then the doctor said I needed to stay home until sometime in January. I missed so much time they made me repeat fourth grade. A lot of kids made mean comments about it. Patty and Clarice were the only girls who stood up for me and were always nice."

After that, Rebecca turned the conversation to grilling me, intent on assuring herself I wasn't going to break her best friend's heart. Once she was satisfied that my intentions were pure, we talked about school for a while before Patty explained why we were in town. Then Patty asked Rebecca if she was still babysitting to earn money.

"No," Rebecca answered, "I wasn't making enough money, even though I was babysitting six nights a week. I was looking for something else when I ran into this guy outside the student union. I'd heard he was a sleaze who was recruiting for a strip club, so I did my best to avoid him, but he was persistent. After dodging him three or four times, I finally agreed to have coffee with him thinking maybe he'd leave me alone afterwards."

I could see why a recruiter for a strip club would be interested in hiring her. Rebecca is an incredibly beautiful woman. I later learned that her mom is of Italian descent, and Rebecca has her jet-black hair, full lips and a flawless olive complexion. Her dad's family is Irish and she inherited curly hair and greyish-blue eyes from him.

Rebecca stands about 5' 1", but unlike Clarice's petite build, Rebecca is definitely full figured. She was also on the dance team in high school and still has toned, dancer's legs, a beautiful heart shaped ass, and full, rounded hips. She has a tiny waist and from the looks of her flat stomach, she works out regularly.

What really stand out though are her D cup tits. She'd been hanging out watching TV when we arrived, so she was wearing leggings and a T-shirt with nothing underneath. I could see that despite their size, they didn't sag or droop. As she told her story she became aroused, and her medium sized nipples puffed up into cones that had my mouth watering.

I realized I was staring and stole a glance towards Patty to see if she'd noticed. She had an amused look on her face and she gave a little nod towards my half hard cock. I could feel myself blushing and suddenly got really interested in a spot on the floor. Patty leaned over and whispered, "Every guy stares at Rebecca. She loves it. Don't disappoint her."

Rebecca continued, "The recruiter's name was Dean. He gave me a thirty second pitch about what a high-class establishment he runs and how his clientele is all respectable businessmen. I was looking for an out when he said, '... and the top earning girls average $200 per night, sometimes making up to $1,000 on busy nights.'"

"I'd blown through my savings and maxed out my financial aid, and I was still short on my tuition bill. Mom and Dad had already given me all they could, so my only option was an expensive private loan. I thought, 'If I can make even $100 in a night, I'll be able to work three nights a week and cover all of my expenses.' So, I asked a few more questions and ended up agreeing to come down and check the place out."

"I went on a weeknight, and the place was surprisingly busy. "I sat down at the bar, ordered a soda and told the bartender I was there to see Dean. While I sat there sipping my soda and waiting, I watched the crowd."

"I saw that most of the customers were wearing business clothes, the place was clean, and the customers weren't pawing the girls or heckling them. Not one loud, horny drunk in sight. There was even a group of women in business suits sitting on one side of the stage. I saw one guy get a little out of line and a bouncer was there in seconds."

"Dean showed up after about ten minutes and asked what I thought of what I'd seen so far. We talked for a few minutes, and then he invited me to go back to the dressing room and talk to some of the girls."

"There were ten women in the dressing room, and most of them were happy to talk to me. Several of them were college students, two described themselves as stay-at-home moms, one was a nurse and one, who told me her name was Ella, described herself as a business professional. I found out later that she's a junior associate at an investment firm."

"I asked about the pay and Ella explained, 'It's better than an hourly job, but you have to work the back rooms to make really good money.'"