Sophomore Year Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe it's just because that was my first hand job, but I remember everything he did to me, and I don't think I've had anyone give me a better one since."

"Mark got a warm washcloth and a towel to clean me up. I was surprised because he wiped the cum off me instead of just giving me the washcloth. As he wiped off my cock and stomach, I asked him what he did to my ass. He'd seen a chick do it to a guy in a porno and had tried it on himself. He said, 'It felt good to me, so I thought you'd like it.'"

"By then I was clean and Mark said, 'Okay, my turn now!'"

"I'd like to say I did as good a job as he did, but between leaving the party with blue balls, and being hard as steel the whole time he was stroking my dick, Mark was on a hair trigger. I stroked him for about two minutes before he blew."

"Afterwards, Mark wanted to talk about whether it was gonna be weird between us. I said, 'Mark, you're my friend, and you just did made me feel incredible. Isn't that a good thing for a friend to do?'"

"Mark agreed, but he thought it would be weird if we did it again. I disagreed, 'If it isn't weird the first time, why would it be weird the next time? Besides, I think I owe you a better job than I did that time.'"

"Over the next couple of months, we got together eight or ten times. At some point during that time, we started dating these two girls who ended up hating each other. They made us stop hanging out together, and we were too stupid to tell them to kiss off. It took us months to figure out they were toxic. By the time we got smart about those two, we'd moved into different social circles. We still hung out every once in a while, but it wasn't the same."

We talked for a few more minutes until a girl waved at Brian. He excused himself, and I went over to where Mark was sitting by himself. "So," Mark said. "It looks like you and Brian were having a pretty serious conversation."

I told him I had mentioned what he said the night before about jerking off together to porn.

"So, I'm guessing he told you about our homosexual affair."

"I would call it bisexual."

"So you're not worried I'll attack you?"

"Brian said you gave him the best hand job he's ever had. That's not the kind of attack I'd try to fight off."

Mark gave me an appraising look, but didn't say anything. I just smiled and said, "I need a soda. You want one?" as I walked away.

Not long after that, the sun started to go down, and as it did, the temperature dropped. The party quickly broke up as it became too cold to stand around in shorts and T-shirts. Mark said his goodbyes and we headed back to his house.

Chapter 6: Gay Male - Ian and Mark trade hand jobs and blow jobs.

Like the night before, we watched a movie and played some video games. As it got late and we started getting ready for bed, Mark looked at me and said, "So, you would be okay with me giving you a hand job?"

"Is that what you want to do?"

Mark hesitated for a second, looking like he wanted to retract the question, but then he said, "Yeah, I think I would."

I asked him why.

"Jacking off Brian was a huge turn-on for me. I think it's exciting seeing another person really enjoy sex, and I liked being able to give him that enjoyment."

"It didn't bother you that people would think you were gay if they found out?"

Mark hesitated before answering, "There were a couple of gay guys at our school and people were okay with them, so I wasn't too worried. But I was also pretty sure no one would find out."

"Did you and Brian talk about this?"

"Yeah, we did. We both knew that we liked helping each other get off, and we both thought we might want to do more. One time we made out while we played with each other, and it was pretty intense. That was the last time we got together."

Brian had mentioned two girls coming between them, but I was wondering how it happened, "Why did you stop?"

"There was a Sadie Hawkins dance at school, and these two girls who were best friends asked Brian and me to go. We had a good time at the dance and started dating them. A few weeks later they had a falling out over a part in the school musical and became worst enemies. I'm sure Brian told you how it went from there."

I thought about that and said, "So here's how I see it. You like both guys and girls. You've made out with a guy and jacked him off. You wanted to go further, but missed your opportunity. I've never done anything with another guy, but I'm intrigued by the idea. I like watching guys jack off and looking at their cocks, and I don't mind swallowing another guys cum.

Mark interrupted me, "Wait, you've eaten another guys spunk? If you've never done anything with another guy, how'd that happen?"

For some reason I suddenly felt a little embarrassed, but I explained, "That's also your sister's doing."

Mark interrupted again, "Did she fuck another guy and make you eat it?"

I laughed, "No. It wasn't her, it was Clarice. We walked in on her one afternoon fucking her relatively new boyfriend, Ryan, on the futon. Ryan was a little thrown off by the intrusion and started yelling for me to get out. He was apparently okay with Patty staying. Clarice just looked at him and said, 'I want him to stay.'"

"The guy said something like, 'I'm not putting on a show for some faggot,' and tried to pull out, but Clarice wrapped her legs around him and made him and keep going. He realized he was trapped and started hammering Clarice's pussy like he was late for class. In no time at all he dumped his load, leaving Clarice hanging. As soon as he came, he pulled out, threw on his clothes and left."

"Clarice was pissed. She started yelling and swearing like I'd never heard her before, 'That useless bastard! What the fuck! What kind of shit leaves a girl hanging like this?'"

"Clarice started to rub her clit while looking pleadingly at Patty. Patty gave a slight shake of her head that I don't think she wanted me to see. Clarice darted her eyes at me, and Patty got a look like a light bulb had come on. She turned to me and said, 'Ian, why don't you help Clarice like you help me.'"

"I tried to say no, but Patty cut me off, 'One guys jizz is just like another's. You can do this.'"

"I started to make another objection, but Patty gave me one of those looks. Then I thought Clarice might let me off the hook, but she had this pleading look on her face. I finally said to Patty, 'Okay, but you'd better make this worth my while.'"

"The first thing I found out was that Patty was lying when she said one guy's spunk is like another's. Ryan's jizz was a lot saltier than mine. I also found out that Clarice is very strong for a tiny girl. As soon as my tongue touched her slit, she wrapped her legs around me and grabbed my head with both hands."

Brian was sitting on the edge of his bed, hanging on every word, so I decided to play it up with all the details I could remember.

"She was reclining in the corner of the futon, and I was kneeling on the floor. Have you seen her naked? Perfect tits that you want to grab, tight little abs, thighs that you want to run your hands over. I love your sister, but that doesn't change the fact that Clarice is a stone cold hardon generator."

"I grabbed her hips and pulled her so that she was flat on her back and then I shoved one of the throw pillows from the futon under her butt. That gave me a great angle to play with her nipples with one hand as I rubbed all of the juices dripping out of her cunt into the crack of her ass."

"By then she'd loosened her death grip, so I was able to reposition my mouth. I found a glob of cum escaping from her pussy and starting to slide towards her ass. I let it drip down to her asshole, and then I scooped it up with my tongue, making a swirling lick around her hole at the same time."

"I licked up the trail of cum as I worked my way from her ass to her cunt, and then I jabbed my tongue into her hole. I swirled my tongue around inside her, collecting as much of Clarice and her friend's cum as I could. When I finished licking up all the easily accessible jizz, I showed the girls my slimy tongue and then swallowed. Clarice looked like she was about to cum just from watching that."

"I clamped my mouth back onto Clarice's cunt and changed from licking to sucking. When Clarice felt me trying to suck the cum out of her, she squeezed her cunt muscles to help me empty the cum from her hole. I swallowed a second load, and then I set out to rock Clarice's world."

"I nibbled her pussy lips, going up one side, over her little hood, and down the other side. After a couple of minutes, I took both of her cute little pussy lips in my mouth and sucked on them to draw them tight around her clit. I sucked like a baby at his mother's tit, sucking and releasing. When I did that, I could feel Clarice's thigh muscles tense and start squeezing my head again."

"I took that as a sign that she was close. I sucked on her pussy lips and then took long licks from her cunt hole to her clit. After about a dozen swipes, her clit was red and throbbing. I clamped my lips around it and sucked and licked until Clarice went completely stiff and tried to crush my skull between her thighs."

"I continued licking her cunt and clit through two smaller orgasms before she pushed me away. Clarice's comment was, 'You're a great cunt licker, for a guy.' Since then, there have been a couple of repeats. It seems Ryan believes quickies are only for his benefit. Patty thinks Clarice keeps dating Ryan because she likes feeding me creampies."

Mark's mouth was hanging open as I redirected the conversation back to the original topic saying, "So, you gonna give me that hand job now?"

Mark shook his head and said, "Sure!" with a little grin.

As I stripped down and laid on the bed, I looked at Mark and said, "You get naked too. I like looking at your dick, remember."

Mark laughed and stripped out of his clothes. He sat next to me on the bed, facing me with one leg up on the bed so I had a good view of his dick. It seemed the prospect of playing with my cock had him excited judging by the hardon he was sporting.

I stopped him as he reached for the bottle of hand lotion on the nightstand saying, "Wait a second." I retrieved a bottle of flavored lube from my bag and handed it to him. When Mark looked at me with a questioning expression, I explained, "I used to use hand lotion. When Patty made me promise to eat my jizz every time I jacked off, I figured out right away that hand lotion tastes nasty. I started using just spit, but you know that doesn't always work great. I mentioned it to Patty, and she went out and bought me flavored lube so I could go stroke it in comfort."

Mark smiled and said, "Got it. My big sister is pretty smart sometimes," as he squirted the gel into his hand.

I laid back on the bed, propped up on a couple of pillows with my hands behind my head, stretching out my legs and spreading them slightly. As I made myself comfortable, I watched Mark coat both of his hands with the lube.

My cock was rising in anticipation, so Mark began by stroking it hand over hand from base to head, stretching it with each stroke until it was fully erect and coated in lube.

Then he switched his technique. He sandwiched my shaft between the palms of his hands just under the crown, then began sliding his hands back and forth like he was rolling dough. That's not a technique you can easily use on yourself, so the sensation was definitely new. I felt small tingles each time his knuckles bumped over the veins on my cock.

That felt great, but I could tell it was only going to keep my hard. I wasn't going to see fireworks. I think Mark knew that too and was just doing it to tease me. Thankfully, after a few minutes he changed it up. On every third of fourth stroke, he slid one hand up to caress my cock head while sliding the other hand down to massage my balls. Each time his hands ran over my crown, my cock gave a definite throb. Each squeeze of my balls sent a pulse through my cock that made me leak precum, which Mark rubbed all over my cock head.

When I started moving my hips to get more friction, he changed again, continually twisting one hand around the head of my cock, making sure to tickle my piss hole and my rim. He wrapped his other hand around my shaft in a loose grip and made long, rapid strokes. It felt great when his fingers bumped my balls and the ridge of my head on every stroke. Pretty soon, my ass was bouncing off the bed.

As my breathing quickened and my hips began jerking, he used one hand to grip my cock tightly and jack with short, rapid strokes. This new technique made my balls gently bouncing with each stroke, adding to the sensations of Mark's hand.

While I was concentrating on the feeling of Mark's hand working my cock, he was lubing the fingers of his other hand. When my shaft started to convulse, Mark stroked my ass crack with his lubed-up finger, trying to wedge it between my clenching ass cheeks, but he couldn't get a good angle to finger my asshole.

Pausing for a moment, he pulled my leg up and out to the side, and then straddled it. That forced my other leg up, and I let it fall to the side. It looked like a wrestling move I'd seen once. I soon realized his ass and balls were resting on the inside of my leg and that contact sent a little thrill through me.

I ended up with my legs spread like a girl about to be power fucked. That gave Mark full access to my hole and to my cock. He resumed stroking my dick, and with my legs spread wide he easily found my ass ring. He fluttered his fingertip there for a few seconds before he thrust a finger into my asshole up to the first knuckle.

When I felt his finger wiggling into my ass, I felt a flush of warmth, my breath caught in my throat, and a second later I launched a fountain of cum that must have shot a foot into the air before it landed on my chest and abs with a splat. All my muscles were rigid except for my cock and balls, which convulsively pumped out sperm, and my ass ring, which was clenching and releasing around Mark's finger.

When the spurting slowed down, Mark continued with gentler strokes as he pulled his finger out of my ass. Just when I thought he was going to stop, he rammed two fingers into my ass and started rapidly finger fucking me. At the same time, he picked up the pace of his strokes, causing a fresh round of convulsions. Mark directed the renewed spurts onto my chest and abs before he gently released me and pulled his fingers out of my ass.

When I caught my breath, I looked at the gobs of sperm on me and on Mark's hand. I reached for Mark's hand, but he put it to his own mouth and began licking it clean.

He looked at me and said, "When you told me about eating that other guy's jizz, I wondered what it would be like."

I removed the drips of cum from my cock with my finger and then started cleaning the rest of my body. By then, Mark had finished licking his hand clean, and he began licking sperm off my body as well. The feel of his tongue on my skin sent aftershocks through me that I felt down to the root of my cock. When all traces of my cum were gone, we sat back and looked at each other.

I spoke first, "Wow. That was intense."

Mark looked at me and pointed to my cock, which had started to stir again from the sensation of Mark licking my body, "It looks like it still wasn't enough to satisfy you."

I gave my cock a couple of strokes and said, "I'll be ready for another round pretty soon, but I think it's your turn first."

Mark smiled and started to lie down on the bed. I stopped him and said, "If it's okay with you, I'd like you to stand up so I can catch your jizz in my mouth when you cum. I want to try it right from the source."

Mark smirked and said, "You really are a cum slut." After a brief pause he added, "Yeah, that's okay."

Mark stood between the beds. I got on my knees in front of him where I could easily direct his ejaculation into my mouth. I had an image of those videos where a girl is kneeling in front of a guy, waiting for the money shot on her face or in her mouth.

I noticed that Mark was standing with his legs spread a little further apart than he normally would, so I guessed that he wanted me to play with his ass like he had played with mine. I lubed up my hands and took hold of his cock.

Although I had handled my own cock countless times, the feel of Mark's cock was new and exciting. The first thing I noticed was that it felt a little odd holding a cock from this angle. Without realizing it, I closed my eyes as I concentrated on the softness of his skin over the yielding hardness of his shaft. I ran my thumb over the ridge of veins on the underside and felt the warm pulse of his blood running through his veins. When I opened my eyes, Mark was looking down at me and smiling.

Since Mark was already hard, I started by wrapping both hands around his cock and twisted them in opposite directions. As I twisted, the hand on top moved up over his crown and off, then I moved it to the base of his shaft to repeat. It's a technique I sometimes use on myself.

I had never been this close to another guy's cock before, so I took a close look while I jacked his cock. Judging by how much of his cock was exposed when I had one fist wrapped around it, I could tell Mark was just a bit longer than me. But my cock has a fat, mushroom head and the shaft bulges a little in the middle. There was a little rim where Mark's head joined the shaft, but it was mostly just a smooth widening to the thickest part. The fattest part of Mark's cock, an inch or two below the head, was only a little fatter than the rest of his shaft. From that point to the base, Marks shaft was all the same width, where mine gets narrower towards the base.

Mark's balls looked different too. Mine are the size of walnuts and hug tight to my body most of the time. Mark's balls were a little smaller but hung low and loose in his sack. The kind of balls a girl would have her mouth wrapped around in porn videos.

I caught a whiff of Mark's sweat as I worked his cock. It was like the familiar smell of a locker room, but cleaner and less pungent. As I breathed it in, I decided I liked it, in the same way I like the smell of a girl's wet pussy. Leaning a little closer, I inhaled deeply through my nose and actually felt my cock stiffen slightly.

Mark's cock started drooling precum almost immediately. After twisting and pulling for a while, I changed my grip so that I was jacking his shaft with one hand while I squeezed his balls and massaged his perineum with the other. That made the slow ooze of precum turn into a steady stream.

As a large drop formed at his slit and started to slide down the groove of his crown, I released his balls, caught the drip on my fingertip, and made a big show of licking my finger clean. I repeated this several times, coaxing several large drops from his balls, before I changed to a new stroke.

Kneeling up a little taller, I gripped Mark's cock with just my thumb and forefinger, making a tight ring around the very tip. Keeping the ring as tight as I could, I forced it down over his cock, all the way to the base. I slid my fingers all the way down until they were at the base of his shaft, with the rest of my fingers tickling his balls. Keeping the same grip, I slid my hand up, pinching the ring tight around his head as I pulled off. It's one of my favorite ways to stroke myself because it feels initially penetrating a tight pussy.

While I stroked his dick, I let go of his balls and slid my fingers back between his spread legs, tracing the length of his ass crack. Pulling my hand back, I pressed on my middle finger into the bottom of his crack. The lube on my hands let my finger glide smoothly through his channel.

As my finger dragged across his asshole, I paused to circle the tip around his rim. That prompted Mark to spread his legs even wider and groan each time I gave him a tickle there. After the first couple of strokes, he lifted one foot up onto the bed to give me better access.