Sophomore Year Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The girl who said she was a nurse eyed me up and down and said, 'Let's see what you've got,' indicating that she wanted me to take off my clothes."

"I stripped down to my bra and panties, and then stood there while they inspected me. Ella told me, 'The customers will like you. You'll pull in decent tips.'"

"The nurse leered at me and said, 'I like her. Did you tell her about break time?'"

"Ella said, 'Ignore her. She works here because she's a nympho exhibitionist. She'll come on to you, but she's harmless. But if you do go that way, rumor is she's a lot of fun.'"

"I asked what she meant by the back rooms and Ella explained it to me, 'In the main room they can serve alcohol, but the girls can only be topless. You have to wear at least a G-string. Patrons can look, but no touching. We go out, dance, talk to the clients and try to get them to buy drinks. We can sit on their laps and give them lap dances. Then they can put their hands on our arms, waist and knees.'"

"She told me that dancers get paid at a lower minimum wage rate, but they get to keep all the tips which usually come one to five dollars at a time. She said if I was smart, I'd pass along a chunk of my tips to the bouncers. She told me that on most nights it's easy to clear a hundred to a-hundred fifty dollars working up front."

"She told me that in order to get around the liquor laws, patrons enter the back rooms through a separate door from outside. There's one locked door that connects the main part of the building to the back rooms. Up to two patrons can be in a room with a dancer. Patrons pay fifty dollars admission each for fifteen minutes. The dancer gets $15, the bouncer gets $15 and the house keeps $20. Most of the patrons are pretty generous about tipping"

"In the back room, dancers and patrons can be totally nude, and patrons can touch the dancers, but there are limits. No penetration of the vagina or anus is permitted. No oral sex. No exchange of bodily fluids is allowed, so French kissing is out. The dancer and the patron may not masturbate each other, but they only consider a hand job masturbation."

"A bouncer watches every room. They check the patron to see if they are drunk or high before they let them in. They eject any patron who violates any of the rules or if the patron gets too rough with a girl."

"The nympho chick said, 'Most of the guys want to rub their cock on you and suck your tits. With that rack of yours and your tight bubble butt, you'd be really popular."

"Ella told me, 'The job can be a little demeaning sometimes, but the people at the club are nice and most of the patrons are clean and treat the girls respectfully.'"

"I thought about it for a few days and decided to take the job. I knew my parents would find out sooner or later, so I told them what I was going to do. Mom looked resigned, but Dad said, 'That's a nice place. I can think of worse jobs. Just let me know your schedule so I don't drop in while you're working.' Mom smacked him."

"About a week after I started, a group of women came in and sat down along the stage where I was dancing. I found that women tip very well when they're looking at another girl's tits. As I moved from seat to seat, I looked down and recognized Mrs. Leone, a woman in her mid-thirties who used to be one of my babysitting clients. As I squatted to take a tip from her she said, 'Mr. Leone used to have a thing for you. I'll have to send him by here.' She asked when I worked, and I gave her my schedule."

"The nurse was right about me becoming popular. I usually had one or two backroom clients every shift. So it wasn't surprising when the manager came to me in the middle of my shift a couple of days later and told me I had a customer in the back room who had asked for me by name and paid for a half hour."

"What was surprising was finding both Mr. and Mrs. Leone in the back room. They each hugged me when I came in. Mrs. Leone asked, 'How does this work?'"

Patty was leaning against me on the sofa and I had my arm draped over her shoulder. As we started to see where the story was going, I was definitely feeling my cock stir. Patty must have been feeling it too because she maneuvered us around so my hand was on her breast, then she put her hand over mine and squeezed, causing me to knead her boob. I took the hint and happily began playing with the tit in my hand.

"Mrs. Leone said they had explained the rules and made both of them sign a paper before they let them in, but she wasn't sure what they had paid for."

"I explained, 'You're in charge. If you want me naked, I can take off my costume. You can undress me yourself if you want to. If you want to take off your clothes or loosen them up, that's fine. I can dance for you, I can rub your body, you can rub my body. Whatever you want short of actual sex.'"

"I was wearing a vest made of rows of silver beads strung across my tits, with a matching beaded panty. Mr. Leone looked me over and said, 'I love the costume, but take it off.'"

"I did a slow strip tease, exposing my tits for a second at a time and then covering them up. I had learned how to tell when a patron was just gonna rip it off me and then show them what they want."

"As I took of my top, I was surprised when Mrs. Leone taking hers of at the same time. When my tits were bare, I stood with shoulders back, putting myself on display. I'd found most guys liked that view. As I ran my hands over my mounds, Mrs. Leone took her bra off and matched my actions. We ended up facing each other, staring at each other's chests."

"Mrs. Leone's tits were long, pear shaped, and bigger than mine. She seemed justifiably proud of them, so I lifted each one in my hands, one at a time, squeezing them and running my hands over her skin. I licked and blew on her nipples to get 'em hard. They were as big as the tip of my pinky, so I couldn't resist sucked them for a bit before I went back to stripping."

Patty gave up any pretense at that point. She stood up, stripped off her top and removed her bra. As she sat down she moved my legs so that she was sitting between them with her butt pressed against my cock. As she settled in, I cupped both of her breasts in my hands and began squeezing them and rolling her nipples.

Rebecca continued as she stood up and began slowly removing her clothes. It was like she was stripping to the sound of her own voice, "As I removed my thong, Mr. Leone stood up and stripped. He was about my height, very hairy and very muscular. He pointed to a table covered with massage oils and asked if he could use some. I said, 'Sure,' and he selected a bottle."

Patty whispered to me, "Rebecca has always loved an audience, and she loves telling stories about her sex life."

Rebecca went on, "He coated his hands with oil and started rubbing it all over my body as I stood there. He started with my tits and then worked his way down until he was squeezing my thighs in his strong hands, kneading the flesh towards my pussy. Although he never touched my pussy, it felt like he was slowly finger fucking me."

"He turned me around and massaged my back and butt. As he did, Mrs. Leone drizzled more oil on my tits and started rubbing it in. She knew how to work my nipples, and she found all the other sensitive spots as well."

"While she was doing that, Mr. Leone was rubbing oil over my ass and on my inner thighs. I moved my feet apart and pointed my toes in, which I know gives a great view of both my holes. Guys love it, and Mr. Leone was no different. He ran his oily fingers through my crack, tickling my asshole and pussy lips as he did."

"I felt Mr. Leone's hands leave my ass, and then his hairy chest was against my back and his hard cock was between my cheeks. I warned him that the head of his cock had to remain in sight at all times, so he leaned back and held my hips as he slid his cock up and down my crack."

Patty stood again and impatiently pulled off her pants and panties. Then she started tugging on my belt. I took the hint and stood to quickly remove my own clothes. When I was naked, Patty pushed me back onto the sofa and resumed her former position, but now she was grinding her bare ass against my naked cock. I could tell she was rubbing her clit as I played with her tits.

"I reached for the bottle of oil and Mrs. Leone handed it to me. I oiled up her tits, wrapping my hands around them one at a time. I squeezed and kneading them, as she pinched and pulled my nipples. I whispered to her, 'You can play with your own pussy.'"

"She took a minute to remove her shorts, then moved close to me so I could reach her soft, gorgeous tits again. As I tweaked her nipples, she pinched her clit, almost instantly starting the first of many soft orgasms. The look of intense ecstasy as each wave broke over her was beautiful."

"I warned Mr. Leone that their thirty minutes was almost up and said, 'Your cock feels great against my ass. I wish you could put it in me and fill me up. I bet you've always wanted to fuck the babysitter.'"

"That was the trigger that set him off. I felt his cum splatter on my back and run down into my crack. He continued rubbing for another minute, as I reached back to scoop up his cum and made a show of rubbing it onto my tits and ass."

Patty lifted her ass and slid her pussy onto my cock. She didn't have any leverage to fuck me, so she just leaned back until she was laying on my chest and frantically frigged her clit.

"Then I gave them some baby wipes to clean themselves with and the got dressed. As they were leaving, Mr. Leone gave me a fifty-dollar tip, and I whispered to Mrs. Leone that she should call me if she and Mr. Leone ever wanted to fuck a naughty babysitter."

"I got a call the next Sunday telling me that the kids were staying with Grandma and Grandpa for the afternoon. Do you know that naughty babysitters who flash their tits get punished by having their ass fucked and being force to eat out a cum filled pussy?"

Rebecca stood up , and pulled a vibrator out of a drawer as she said, "Why don't you guys put on a little show for me while I fill you in on the details."

Within seconds Patty was riding my cock reverse cowgirl style as Rebecca went on with the story.

Chapter 5: Gay Male - Ian learns about Mark and Brian.

Later, after Patty went to work, Mark took me to a party. We were blessed with an unseasonably warm late fall weekend, and one of Mark's friends had decided to have a final pool party before his dad got the pool ready for winter. When we got there, Mark saw his friend, Brian, and took me over to meet him. As we came near Brian, he reminded me of several popular actors on TV. His hair and facial features looked African American, but he wasn't much darker than Mark's tan. He also had green eyes.

I found out that he ran track in high school, so we spent some time talking about that. Brian was built more like a runner than me at about 5' 11" and 170 pounds. He said he was thinking about trying out for the team at the local college he and Mark were attending. As we talked, I noticed that Brian was constantly watching Mark, and I'm sure I caught him checking out his ass and admiring his pecs and abs.

At one point, I looked over to see Mark climb out of the pool and sit down straddling the end of a bench. A hot blonde who looked like a five-foot-tall Barbi doll in a tiny bikini walked over and started talking to him. Within seconds, he was sprouting a full erection. His wet shorts clung to the outline of his cock, so anyone who cared to look could easily size him up. From where I was sitting, I got the full profile view.

Brian followed my gaze and when he caught sight of Mark he stopped in mid-sentence. He tried to play it off that he was checking out the girl, but I could see what he was really checking out Mark's package.

I said, "Seems like Mark is always hard, and he's not shy about it."

Brian chuckled and said, "Yeah," then after a pause, "What else have you seen?"

I told Brian about watching porn with Mark and mentioned that he told me they used to do that together when they were younger. Looking surprised, Brian said, "He did?"

"Yeah, I had a boner from the porno we were watching and Mark said it was okay if I wanted to jack off since he'd seen you do it before."

Brian looked relieved and said, "Oh. Okay."

I looked at him suspiciously and asked, "What did you think he told me? Was there more to it than that?"

Suddenly Brian eyes got big, and he was blushing bright red as he stammered out, "What? No. No!"

"Dude, you are a terrible liar, spill it."

I could see Brian was looking for an escape, so I took a chance and said, "Mark already told me about you two jacking off together. There's a good chance he'll tell me about whatever's got you freaked before too long. He seems to be pretty much an open book."

The look of panic stayed on Brian's face for a few more seconds and I could see he was thinking. Then he gave a resigned sigh. Looking around to see if anyone else was within earshot, he said, "Okay. We gave each other hand jobs a few times. But that was all."

"Hand jobs? How'd that happen?

Brian took another look around before he started talking, "Patty let us tag along to a graduation party her friend was throwing. I think her parents made her do it. We'd just turned 18 and insisted we were old enough for graduation parties."

"When we got there, Patty ditched us immediately and stayed as far away from us as she could, hanging out with friends of hers who she knew we didn't know."

"The only people we really knew were Patty's friends, so we sat and talked with a group of them. They seemed okay with letting us hang out and they even gave us a few beers. While we were talking, this one girl started acting like she was into Mark. After a bit, she took him by the hand and led him off to a dark corner of the back yard where we could kind of see that they were making out."

I had to ask, "Who was this girl?"

"Rebecca. She's known Patty and Mark since they were little kids. She and Patty are best friends."

I'd suspected that's who it was. She's asked about him more than once during our visit.

"A little while later, Patty came to check on us. When she didn't see Mark with me, she asked where he was. We tried to keep our mouths shut, but Patty caught one of the girls glancing towards the dark corner of the yard where Mark and Rebecca were all over each other. When she looked over and saw them, she started yelling from across the yard as she stomped over."

"Why was she mad?"

Brian thought for a second, "I think it was the final straw after having to drag us to the party. Whatever the reason, she yelled at them for a good five minutes, then she made Mark and me leave. As he and I were walking to his house, he told me, 'She let me feel her tits and her pussy through her clothes. Then she rubbed my dick through my shorts. I was going for bare skin and she had her hand in my pants when Patty attacked us.'"

"That must have sucked," I interjected.

"I guess so. I wasn't really thinking of that at the time. I was disappointed Mark didn't have more of a story to tell. 'Til then, neither of us had ever touched a girl like that or been touched, so I wanted to hear about it."

"When we got to his room, I asked, 'So what was it like?' Mark tried to describe how soft her tits were, and how hot and moist her pussy felt through her jeans. When he started describing how her hand felt on his cock, he stumbled for words, then said, 'It felt like this' and he reached for the front of my jeans, pressing and squeezing my rock-hard dick."

"Wasn't that kind of weird?"

Without hesitating, Brian answered, "Just for a second, but then it felt like electricity shooting up and down my body. Mark probably only rubbed me for five or ten seconds, but I could feel a big wet spot in my boxers and I knew that if he hadn't stopped when he did, I would've popped."

Now I was really curious, "You said you jacked each other off several times. There has to be more."

"There was. As soon as he stopped rubbing me, Mark looked kind of embarrassed. 'Time for bed' he said as he rushed into the bathroom."

"He didn't stay in there very long, so I knew he hadn't jacked off. He came out in the loose basketball shorts he usually wore to bed and started booting up the computer like he usually did when we were gonna jack off to some porn. I made a quick trip to the bathroom and then climbed into the other bed."

"Back to the usual routine?"

"At first," was Brian's response. "Mark went to our favorite porn video site, but he spent a lot of time finding a video that showed a couple making out and masturbating each other. The one he found was hot, but after ten minutes he said, 'This was a bad idea. It just makes me wonder even more what it would be like to get a real hand job.' I could see that his cock was only half hard."

Brian paused, like he didn't really want to tell the rest, then went on, "Mark looked over and watched me stroke my cock for a couple of seconds, then said, 'I totally understand if you hate this idea, but I'll give you a hand job if you give me one so we can see what it'd be like.'"

"I'm assuming you agreed to try it."

Brian turned totally red and mumbled, "Yes" while he looked at the ground.

"So, what happened?"

After taking a deep breath, Brian picked up the story, "I didn't say anything, but I took my hand off my cock. Mark took that as a sign that I was okay with the idea and moved to sit on the edge of my bed. His shorts were still pulled down, and I could see that he had a full hard-on. I thought that should feel weird, but I found myself studying his dick and comparing it to mine. Up until then, I'd glanced at it, but I never took a close look."

I couldn't resist asking, "How did you compare?"

Brian grinned, "Mine was longer, his was fatter."

I thought of the view I had the night before, "If that's still true, you should have girls swarming you, based on what I've seen of Mark."

With a sly grin, Brian answered, "I do alright."

Realizing we had tracked off the story, I tried to steer the conversation back on track, "So, Mark gave you your first hand job that night?"

Smiling now, Brian answered, "Yes. At first, he just wrapped his right fist around my cock and slowly pulled the skin up until my balls were stretched tight, then down until it was taut around the head. After a few minutes of that, I could feel some tingling between my legs. I think he was just getting used to the feel."

"Then he grabbed the bottle of lotion off his nightstand and lubed the hand he'd been jacking me with. I still remember how the twisting, stroking thing, down my shaft and up over my cock head when he started jerking me again."

"At first, he had my balls cupped in his other hand, kind of kneading them gently. Then he ran his hand down between my legs until his fingertips were sliding through the crack of my ass. I found myself spreading my legs and drawing my knees up to give him better access."

"He lubed up his hands some more, and then he really started working me. When he reached between my legs, he dragged his finger down my crack all the way to the bottom. I jumped the first time I felt him touch my asshole. It felt like there was an electric connection from there to my cock. I thought, 'This is gay,' but I liked it. Mark was watching me, and when he realized I was okay with that, he began pausing to tickle and poke my hole every time he rubbed my crack."

"It seemed like I was on edge for an hour, but Mark says it wasn't more than five minutes. Mark had a perverse ability to know just when to stop. I was begging him to get me off. When he finally let me cum, he was wiggling the tip of his finger into my asshole as he rubbed my crown with the other hand. I shot six blasts that landed from my chin to my stomach."