Sophomore Year Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at his face as I did this. He had his eyes closed, and he was biting his lower lip. Even though we had only been at this for a few minutes, he was breathing heavily and his pecs and stomach were covered with sweat.

My head was just below his chest, so I leaned forward, extended my tongue, and licked the drops of sweat off his nipple. Mark's eyes flew open and he groaned softly. I locked eyes with him and slowly moved my mouth to his other nipple. I touched it with my tongue, then lowered my mouth until my lips encircled it. As I sucked it into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, Mark let out a louder groan.

Releasing Mark's nipple, I sat back down on my heels and focused on his cock again. I could see that the precum was flowing non-stop, and the entire length was bright purple. As I slid my hand between his legs on the next stroke, I stopped with my fingertip at the center of his asshole. I inserted the tip of my finger into his ring, and at the same time, I switched to rapidly stroking his cock, with a twist around the head every few strokes.

Mark began panting, and I could see the muscles in his legs standing out, tense and jacked as if he'd just been doing squats. When I heard him suck in breaths and hold them before exhaling, I started rapidly jacking his cock, and slid my whole middle finger into his ass. I had read about prostate massages in porn stories, so I curled my finger to see if I could find the spot. I must have hit it, because he suddenly clamped his asshole around my finger and went stiff.

I had been expecting him to cum soon, so I had his cock pointed at my mouth with his head hovering just above my extended tongue. As Mark stiffened, he put his hands on my head. His clenching ass caused his hips to thrust forward, pushing his cock over my tongue and into my mouth. At first he just grazed my tongue and lips, but as his orgasm fully overtook him, his hip's thrusts became stronger and stronger until he was driving half his cock into my mouth.

I was focused on catching his cum, so it didn't occur to me to back off. Instead, I reacted instinctively to having something forced into my mouth, closing my lips and tongue around his shaft. When I realized what had happened, something made me swirl my tongue around his head and allow his thrusts to force his length deeper into my mouth.

That was all Mark needed to go over the edge. As I instinctively applied suction to his cock and fluttered my tongue, he fired his cum directly into my mouth. I instantly knew that I loved the sensation of his strong throbbing and the warm gush splashing in my mouth. I began bobbing up and down on his shaft with a purpose, ultimately getting all but the last two inches into my mouth before Mark begged, "No more!"

I slowly let his cock out of my mouth with a pop, and looked up at him.

Mark looked at once shocked and apologetic. He started to say he was sorry, but I cut him off, saying, "Dude, did it seem like I was trying to spit it out?"

Mark started to apologize again before what I said registered. Once it sank in he said, "No, it actually felt like you were giving me a pretty good blowjob."

"Remember when I said I was curious about sucking a dick a little while ago?" I asked. "Well, I'm not curious anymore. I'm a confirmed cocksucker."

Mark looked skeptical, "Really?"

I grinned and said, "Damned right. That was amazing. You know I like the taste of cum. The taste and smell of your cock is just as good. I also like the way your cock feels in my mouth: hard, but soft at the same time, and warm. Your cock throbs too, and the feeling of strength when you cum is amazing. I certainly want to do that again."

Mark asked, "How did you know I wanted you to play with my asshole?

I explained that I had seen him play with his own ass before, and I figured if he thought I would like him fingering my ass, it must mean he liked it himself. I also told him what I had noticed about how he was standing.

Mark admitted that he had experimented with ass play since he saw a video of a girl using a curved toy up a guy's butt.

We talked for a while about what had happened. After a while we both realized that we weren't freaked out about messing around with another guy, the way it had happened so suddenly caught us off guard. Once we reached that conclusion, Mark asked if he could give me a blowjob and I said, "Sure." Later, I went down on him. We both admitted that, while we each enjoyed giving and receiving, we both needed to practice our technique.

That's when Mark asked me if I was going to tell Patty what we had done. I asked him what he wanted me to do.

"I'm not sure how she'll take it. I don't want her to get mad at us."

"I don't want to sneak around on Patty. I'm pretty sure she won't mind if I hook up with someone else, but I'm sure she'll be pissed if I lie about it. If this is a one-time thing, I can probably keep it to myself. If we want to do this again, I have to tell her."

Mark understood, "I see what you're saying. If you're gonna be staying here on a regular basis, I definitely want to do this again. I guess you should tell her and I'll deal with it when the time comes."

We went to bed then. In the morning I gave Mark a blowjob before we went down to breakfast. "I need to practice when I can," I said. He wanted to return the favor, but I told him that Patty was probably going to want to be horny when we got back to school, so I thought I should save my strength.