Sophomore Year Pt. 10

Story Info
Ian and Clarice seduce a married woman and her friends.
11.9k words
4.25
2.3k
3
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 9: Group Sex

Chapter 25: Group Sex - Weekend With Clarice - Making atonement to Suzanne

After my morning as Clarice's naked slave boy, I dressed as Clarice had directed me, including a conspicuous slave collar, and we set out walking for the small shopping area we seen a couple of blocks away. I felt a self-conscious wearing the slave collar with my otherwise conservative clothes, so I kept tugging at it and twisting it around my neck. Clarice smiled and said, "Leave it alone, slave. You're just drawing more attention to it."

We checked out a couple of little boutiques where I had to hold Clarice's coat and purse while she poked around and tried on things. I wasn't allowed to do any shopping of my own and I had to stand just outside the changing rooms. I also wasn't allowed to see what she was trying on.

I hate shopping with a passion, and Clarice knows it. I decided that I'd have to find a way to get even.

When Clarice got tired of shopping it was lunchtime, so we went into a little sandwich shop. We asked for a table by the window, and from where we were seated we could people watch both the passersby on the street and the other diners.

Clarice pointed to a table where three women were sitting together and asked, "Slave, do you find those women attractive?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Which one do you find most attractive?"

I had seen the three women walk in. As they took off their coats and sat down, I could see that two of them were about average height and were dressed similarly in jeans that fit snugly enough to show off firm asses, and cozy turtlenecks that gave a hint of flat stomachs and B cup tits but mostly hid their shapes. One looked to be in her mid to late forties and the other appeared to be in her early thirties.

The third was a striking contrast. She would have been half a head taller than her companions without the four-inch heels she was wearing. While her friends would be described as average builds, the third woman was definitely full figured. She also had on jeans, but they hugged her full, womanly hips. She wore a soft looking V-neck top that showed a little bit of cleavage and hugged firm, C cup breasts. Her shoulders were slim, her stomach was as flat as her friends, and her legs and ass didn't show any sign of fat. She was a big, beautiful woman and she appeared to know it.

I looked at them closely. The two smaller women were sitting huddled together on the right side of the booth. They were smiling and appeared to be enjoying their lunch, but they looked like passive participants. The third woman was obviously the life of the group. She had a sparkle in her eyes, and I could see that she was directing the conversation and drawing her companions out.

Her face was pretty in an unspectacular way, but she had a poise and confidence that made her amazingly attractive. When she smiled, it lit up the room, and her dimples made you want to smile too.

"The woman on the left. The brunette with the blue eyes."

"What would you like to do to her?"

For some reason, the first thing that came to mind was sliding my cock between her voluptuous tits and cumming all over them. When I told that to Clarice, she said, "That's very presumptuous of you, slave, and not very respectful to her. I think you should apologize and offer to make amends."

I was surprised at this turn in our conversation, but I just answered, "Yes, Mistress."

Clarice took a minute to explain what she wanted me to say, and then she wrote her name and number on a piece of paper she took from her purse and handed it to me.

I walked over to the table where the three women were sitting. As I stepped up next to them, their conversation stopped and they looked at me. I said, "Please excuse me for interrupting your lunch. My mistress insisted that I apologize to you."

The woman who I had singled out asked, "Apologize for what?"

I repeated the comment I had made and explained that Clarice had told me I was disrespectful. "My mistress told me that I must apologize and offer to make amends."

"Who is your mistress?"

I pointed to Clarice.

"What do you mean by 'amends'?"

"Whatever services you think will atone for my rude remark."

"What do you typically do for your mistress when you've done something wrong?"

"My mistress often has me lick her ass and stick my tongue in her hole. She also sits on my face. Sometimes she requires me to put my cock into her cunt while she masturbates herself to an orgasm. I'm not allowed to cum without her permission while she does that."

"When and where would you make amends?"

"At a time and place that you and my mistress would agree on. Here's her phone number," and I handed her the paper.

"You've disrupted our lunch and may have offended my friends with some of the vulgar language you used. Would you make amends to them too?"

"If that's what you require, yes."

"My husband might object to the atonement you're suggesting. Would you service him as well?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm trained to service men and women."

The older of the other two women spoke up for the first time, "Can you show us that you're equipped for this kind of atonement?"

The booth where the women were seated was in a secluded corner of the restaurant. The lunch crowd had thinned out, so the nearby tables were empty. I took a quick glance around as I undid my belt and opened my pants.

The women looked at my cock through the sheer fabric of my briefs. The older woman licked her lips and sucked in a breath while the younger woman turned away without really taking her eyes off my crotch. The woman I'd been speaking to gave my cock a brief appraising look before she looked me in the eye and said, "My name is Suzanne. These are my friends, Kate and Allison. I'll be in touch with your mistress."

I did up my pants and said, "Thank you, ma'am," before I returned to Clarice and reported on our conversation.

We finished our lunch and spent a couple more hours walking around the neighborhood and checking out the shops. Our walk took us into a nearby park, mostly abandoned due to the cold weather. As we followed a trail that circled a large pond, we came to a stretch that was lined with trees. Clarice stopped and said, "I wish to see your cock, slave."

I said, "Yes Mistress," and undid my belt and opened my pants, then hauled my cock over the top of my briefs as I stood facing Clarice.

Clarice said, "I want it hard."

I said, "Yes Mistress," and stroked my cock until it was standing up and rubbing against my shirt.

Clarice said, "Take your pants off and carry them."

I started to protest, more because of the cold than the risk of being caught. It was unseasonably warm, although the temperature was still in the low fifties, so I figured it wouldn't be that uncomfortable. Then I thought of a way I could get even with her for this, and that decided me.

I said, "Yes Mistress," and took off my pants and briefs, then put my shoes back on and fell in beside Clarice. As we started off, Clarice said, "Keep it hard," so I lightly stroked and fondled it as we walked.

We walked like that for a quarter of a mile until we heard some people coming from the opposite direction. As they came around the bend, I could see that it was an older couple out power walking. As they came upon us, they stopped abruptly, and we stopped too. The woman looked me up and down, then looked at the man and asked, "Did you take a pill today?"

The man said, "Yep. Right after lunch."

The woman said, "Good. Let's cut our walk short and go home."

They turned and went back the way they had come. As they went out of sight, Clarice said, "You may dress now."

I said, "Yes Mistress," and got dressed, and then we returned to Keith and Anita's house. Once we were there, Clarice had me strip and go to the family room while she went up to the bedroom. When she came down, she had a device that fastened to my wrists and ankles and held them all together. She had me kneel on the floor with my butt resting on my feet.

Clarice stripped, then grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. She straddled my head and force my mouth to her pussy. She ground my face into her cunt and made me lick her until she had an orgasm that left her legs shaky, then she sat down on the sofa and turned on the TV.

When the show she was watching finished, Clarice mounted my face again. Just as I began licking her clit, her cell phone rang. She answered it without moving off me, so I kept licking her.

"Hello, this is Clarice."

"Oh, hello Suzanne. I wasn't sure when to expect your call."

"We took a nice walk in the park. Now we're just relaxing."

"I'm watching some TV while Ian is eating my pussy."

"Yes, he's sucking on my clit right now. .... Yes, he is very good."

"Oh, of course. When did ... you want us ... to ... come ... over? Oh! Oh! Oh, God!"

"Sorry about that. When did you say?"

"Yes, we can come today. It's almost six now. What time would you like us to be there?"

"Yes. 6:30's fine. Where do you live?"

"437 Willow Vale Drive? Okay. We're staying at a friend's house. 300 Elm Grove Road. Can you tell me how to get there?"

"It's only a few blocks away? .... Got it. We look forward to seeing you."

Clarice hung up and went back to grinding her cunt into my face. When she was satisfied, she released me from the restraints and told me to clean up. I washed my face and my chest where Clarice's cum had dripped onto me. Then I brought a hot washcloth to clean her.

Clarice told me to wear a clean pair of sheer briefs, jeans, a shirt, slip on shoes, no socks and no T-shirt. After we got dressed, Clarice made me brush my teeth, and we were out the door.

Suzanne only lived three blocks away, so we walked to her house following the directions she'd given to Clarice. We found the house easily and rang the bell.

A man answered the door, and Clarice said, "We're here to see Suzanne."

The man looked a little wary as he introduced himself and let us in, "Hi. I'm Tim, Suzanne's husband. She's right through here in the family room."

We followed him down a short hallway to a room where we found Suzanne, Kate and Allison sitting and drinking wine. There was a beer on the end table by another chair that Tim sat down.

Suzanne said, "Thank you for coming Clarice. This is a new adventure for us, and we are really excited. Can I offer you drinks before we get started."

Clarice took a glass of wine and asked for a glass of water for me.

As Tim brought the drinks, Suzanne introduced the other ladies to Clarice. I found out that Alison was the younger woman and Kate was the older one. I also noticed that Kate was a hard body who obviously worked out but Allison was softer. I guessed that she was one of those thirty-somethings who could still get by on the metabolism of her youth. Kate and Suzanne worked as executive assistants at a law firm in town and Allison was the receptionist.

Once we were settled with our drinks, Clarice said, "Suzanne, Ian is ready to do your bidding, but I must insist that only you may use his penis. If you want him to service your husband or your friends, he must use his mouth, hands and ass."

Suzanne said, "Tim has never thought about having sex with a guy, but he loves to have his cock sucked and he may like to fuck my ass more than he likes fucking my pussy, so we convinced him that he might like having a guy service him. So before he chickens out or gets jealous, I'd like Ian to suck his cock to get it hard and then let Tim fuck him."

Clarice told me to get undressed. I stood in front of Suzanne and slowly pulled my shirt out of my pants, then I slowly unbuttoned it. I ran my hands over my chest and abs, and then down over my crotch as Suzanne watched. She nodded towards her friends, so I moved over in front of them, thrusting my hips towards their faces as I did.

I kicked off my shoes, and then slowly unfastened my belt. I pulled it out of the loops and cracked it like a whip before I tossed it into a corner.

I unbuttoned the top of my pants, then I crawled up on the chair where Suzanne was sitting. I knelt on the arms of the chair with my crotch inches from her face as I slowly pulled down the zipper. Then I slid my jeans down to the tops of my thighs and ran my hands over my cock and between my thighs.

I jumped off the chair and turned so I was standing between Suzanne's feet with my ass was pointing at her face. I bent over and lowered my jeans until I could step out of them. Then I stepped in front of Allison, who was sitting on the edge of the sofa, and did a little dance that had my ass undulating within a hairs breadth of her face.

When I moved to Kate, she stuck her nose in my ass and reached between my legs to cup my package. After dancing for her for a bit, I turned to face her and slid my thumbs into the waistband of my briefs, pulling them down slightly. I pulled them back up and removed my thumbs, indicating to Kate that she should take them off me.

Kate ran her hands over my chest, stomach and thighs before she hooked her fingers into my waistband. She pulled the waistband out and down, bending my almost completely erect cock. She rubbed my cock through my briefs for a moment before reaching in with one hand and maneuvering it past my waistband. Then Kate slid her hands around the inside of the waistband until she was cupping my ass before pushing my briefs down off my butt.

She ran her hands back to the front until they were tickling my balls before she slowly worked the briefs down my legs, caressing my skin all the way down. She held the briefs as I stepped out of them.

As she sat with them in her hand, my cock grazed her cheek. She nuzzled her nose into the crease between my balls and my thigh, and I heard her take a deep breath. Then she turned her head and captured my cock between her lips. Without using her hands, she slid her mouth down my shaft until I felt my balls hitting her chin. She stayed there for a second, tonguing my shaft, before she lifted her head and released my cock.

As Suzanne said, "Kate, I didn't know you were such a talented slut. I'll have to keep Tim away from you," Kate took my cock in her hand and offered it to Allison like it was a peace pipe. Allison looked around the group and just shook her head, so I went and stood in front of Suzanne.

Suzanne said, "That was hot," as she stood up. She looked directly into my eyes as she peeled off her top and massaged her tits, which were encased in a sexy pink lace bra. Still looking at me, she kicked off her heels and unbuttoned her pants. She bit her lower lip and made a pout as she unzipped her jeans and started pushing them down over her hips.

I held my breath as a pair of pink lace bikini panties that matched her bra came into view. I could see that she had puffy pussy lips, and through the gauzy material it looked like they were slightly parted and moist.

When her panties were fully revealed, she turned and bent over to push them the rest of the way down. As she did, she caressed her own thighs and calves, all the while looking back over her shoulder at me.

When she turned and sat down, my cock was throbbing and there was a trail of precum down to my balls. I looked around the room and saw that everyone else also seemed to be flushed and breathing hard.

Allison was sitting on the edge of the sofa with one arm clamped between her thighs, tight against her mound, and she was rocking and squeezing her legs together. Kate was rubbing and squeezing her own tits with her other hand pressed firmly between her legs. Clarice looked composed, but I could tell she was horny too. Tim was sitting in his chair with one hand resting on the bulge of his obviously hard cock.

Suzanne was also surveying her handiwork with a satisfied look on her face. She said to me, "I think you should take care of Tim first."

Tim looked like he had a sudden case of stage fright. Suzanne beckoned for him to come over, and when he was standing in front of her she made quick work of unfastening his jeans and pushing them down to his knees. She turned him towards me and said, "Why don't you suck him for a little and then let him fuck your ass."

As I knelt in front of Tim, I could see that he had thick, muscular legs. He was wearing a loose-fitting white flannel shirt, but I could tell that he had big arms and shoulders. The shirt bulged over a little bit of a pot belly, but it was nothing compared to some of the older professors at the Fellowship meetings.

As I slid his old-style boxers down, I saw that his cock was about average in length. It was shaped like some butt plugs I'd seen. The head was rounded, and the shaft flared into a fat bulb before tapering down to a thinner base. I thought I was going to like the way that felt in my ass.

As I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock in, I saw Suzanne out of the corner of my eye. She lifted one leg onto the arm of the chair and slid her hand down into her panties. At the same time, she slit her other hand into her bra.

I took Tim's entire length into my mouth and held it there as I fluttered my tongue over the underside. I could smell his sweat. It reminded me of a time when I helped my friend and his father clear trees from their property on a sweltering summer day. We all had a strong, manly sweat by the time we finished. Tim smelled like a less pungent version of that.

I started bobbing my head up and down his cock, and he put his hands on either side. I reached up to tickle his balls, but I had a hard time reaching them because his pants were holding his legs together. I stopped sucking him and reached down to pull off his shoes.

Tim lifted each foot in turn so I could take off his shoe and sock and slide his jeans and boxers off. When he was standing there in just his shirt, Kate said, "Take it all off!"

The other ladies joined in with more cat calls, so Tim clumsily removed his shirt and T-shirt, blushing furiously the whole time. When he was naked, I saw that my assessment was spot on. His upper body was powerfully built, like his legs, but he had some small love handles and the start of a beer gut.

The interruption had caused Tim to go soft, so I lifted his cock and snaked my tongue underneath to lick his balls. I flicked them gently with my tongue trying to gage whether I could fit one in my mouth. I'd guess they were a little smaller than a ping pong ball, so I pushed his legs a little wide apart and sucked one of them into my mouth.

I made sure that my mouth was as wet as I could make it as I lapped at his balls with my dripping tongue. I caressed his ball with my lips as I swirled my tongue around it. I could taste the salty sweat on his skin, and it made my mouth water even more.

As I let his ball pop out of my mouth, I heard Allison say, "That is hot. I need to learn how to do that."

Tim said, "You can practice on me. That was incredible."

He gave a groan of pleasure as I sucked his other ball into my mouth. As I licked and sucked, I could feel the weight of his now-hard cock against my face. As I released his balls and took hold of his cock, I could see that Clarice had also stripped down to her underwear.

She and Suzanne were sitting across from each other, watching each other play with their tits and cunts. Kate had her jeans open and was fingering herself. Allison still had her jeans buttoned, but she was clearly rubbing her pussy through the material.

As I started to suck on Tim's cock, he said, "I'm not going to last long. Just let me fuck you now."

Clarice said, "If you like, you may give my slave the privilege of drinking your cum now and then later you can fuck his ass."

That was what Tim wanted to hear. He took hold of my head and began driving his cock into my throat. I relaxed my throat as much as I could, licked my lips around his shaft, and applied a steady suction.