Sophomore Year Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing my cock, she said, "Hi sleepy head."

"What time is it?"

"Almost noon. The folks in the other room woke me."

"Woke you?"

"Actually, the sound of their bed rocking woke me. Then I heard a woman grunting, and the sound of hips slapping together. Then I heard Clarice say, 'I want to eat your pussy while Tim fucks my ass.' Then more fucking and the sound of slurping, and then it sounded like all three of them came. Can Clarice really cum from getting her ass fucked?"

"She likes having her ass fucked at least as much as her pussy."

Allison was slowly jerking my cock as we talked. Looking down at it, she said, "Well, I never had a good experience having my ass fucked. Maybe you two can show me the right way sometime. For now, I'd like this in my pussy if it's okay with you."

"What the lady wants, the lady gets."

Before I could move, Allison mounted my cock and started riding me. She alternated hard fucking with slow grinding, bringing me near the edge and holding me there for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, she shouted, "Oh, yeah, now, oh now!" as she pounded her pussy onto my cock. We came almost simultaneously, then she gave me a kiss and jumped out of bed.

I followed her and knelt in front of her saying, "A good guest shouldn't leave a cum trail," as licked the cum out of her pussy.

She said, "You really like doing that?"

"Yep. Not sure why, but most of the women I've done it to think it's hot."

"Add my vote in the hot column."

We kissed and then followed the sounds of voices to the kitchen. The other three were there, also still naked, fixing brunch. We joined in the preparations as Suzanne commented, "It wouldn't be a good idea to sneak a quickie with Allison. You'd get caught for sure," causing Allison to blush.

The conversation was great as we cooked, ate and cleaned up. When we were done, Suzanne said, "We'll have to take turns with showers. The hot water heater won't keep up with all of us."

I said, "We need to take off so we can get some things done. We'll shower when we get home."

Clarice looked at me as what I had just said sank in. She said, "You wouldn't!"

"What's good for the goose ...."

The others looked confused, so Clarice explained what she'd done to me the day before. She finished by saying, "We're taking turns being the slave. Today is my day."

Everyone laughed.

As we were leaving, we gave everyone hugs. When I went to hug Suzanne, she whispered in my ear, "Thank you for being so good with Allison."

I whispered back, "She's a sweet and beautiful woman. What else would I do? She should be glad to have a friend like you."

Suzanne handed Clarice a piece of paper. She said, "Here's all our numbers. Kate said to give you hers too. Please stay in touch."